+ Reply to Thread

Looking for WFH opportunities.

Hi all,

I was researching a site called the 'Data Entry Bank' and Google brought me here. I've looking for days for some way to make money working from my pc at home. My wife & I recently quit our jobs and moved from Florida to Georgia. While hitting the classified ads looking for a job, I'm noticing tons of these 'data entry from home' jobs. I've been interested in doing this sort'a thing for years and haven't found anything yet. Sifting through site after site, and they're all the same. Gotta send in $14.95 for your training materials, yeah right, like I'm going to send $15 to 'workathome1980@gmail.com'. It's next to impossible to find something real, like trying to find a diamond amongst a thousand cubic zarconiums. But, there *are* people who do this sort of thing legitimately, so the jobs are out there.

So, my question to you guys is, does anyone here really do this kind of work and make money at it? And, if so, could you kindly point me in the right direction?

Note to any repliers, I'll be searching the forums for any other posts by you, so I'll know if you're a real member here actually trying to help, or just some spammer popping in to unload his links.

Thanks in advance for any and all replies...

Scott

Re: Looking for WFH opportunities.

Keyforcash has data entry jobs, no joining fee but have a long waiting list. You can also apply to general transcription companies like Tigerfish, Accutran which require no experience

Hmmm, be careful not to spend too much on these type of schemes.
    And $14.95 is kinda too much too. You're right for not jumping into this.

I may have something later tonight, wait and I'll update you.

^^thanks for the links, I'll be checking them out.

Actually, I sort'a made up the $14.95 bit and the email addie.

I've been seeing all kinds of ads for keying jobs on the internet, and they have startup costs ranging from $10 up to over $100. Being charged any kind of fee to start working for a company is a sure sign of a scam. As is any company that sends emails out that are from a 'common' domain, like gmail.com. I would think a real company would have it's own domain. The email addie I posted is a pretty good example of the kinds of addresses I've been getting emails from. And why is it they all take pay-pal? The only way I'd pay any company a start-up fee for work would be through a credit card, since I could then dispute the charge if I got screwed. How good is pay-pal with disputed charges? Not very is my guess...

They are practically all the same. They sell you information on how to post ads through adwords and those types of programs. There is a list of companies that actually hire people to work from home in the telecommuting section of my website (look in profile) and a section for the same thing at wahm. You will need to fill out an application and go through an interview etc. The same things you normally do when you are looking for a job. That is a big key right there. When you see these places that promise you can make lots of money working at home do you ever fill out an application or go through a background check or get an interview? Think about it.. why would a legitimate place say "give me $39 and I will give you a job"? Again, there are TWO ways to work from home... find a company that will hire you and let you work at home or start your own business (meaning literally or in direct sales like Avon, etc)

Hi check this - http://showyourlinks.com/?wealth88

I like it!
    "...popping in to unload his links."
    I would say "pooping in to unload his links."

Only katiescorner tells the truth! Thank you!

9 years later this is still the only truth!