+ Reply to Thread

Clickbank Affiliate Marketing

Has anyone ever had success, continued success, using Adwords to sell Clickbank products?

What are the odds on beating your advertising costs?

Re: Clickbank Affiliate Marketing

I've made exactly $0.00 so far. I'm consistent if nothing else. I don't know if it's me or the program that sucks. Probably both :p Hope that answers your query.

It is something you need to really research and understand before you can do it succesfully. I believe there probably are people who are making it work but they are few and far between. If you want to do affiliate marketing build a website (not one based on google) and do it for real and honestly. You will make more money that way than trying to do the clickbank affiliate thing. Remember though, it will take time and a LOT of effort. Nothing worthwhile happens overnight.

Depends on the product and how much you bid. You also explore free advertising options.

Clickbank Affiliates makes Google lots of money because Google adword is saturated with Clickbank affiliate offers. If you ever do make any money from ClickBank you better not spend it until after 60 days. There are a lot of customers that take advantage of the 60day money back policy.

I started it a while back and didn't make anything in three weeks, so I just quit because personally it is not worth the time. And usually the way you make money is by suckering others into joining the same stupid program!

If your intested in Affiliate Marketing Clickbank is but one place to affiliate with. There's others such as CJ, Linkshare, Clixgalore and several good product's not found at Clickbank another newer player in this game is Paydotcom.

If your using Google Adwords you need to have at least a landing page for the product's..

I recommend doing a review type site and don't depend solely on Google..Write articles and submit them. Find classified sites thing's of the free nature can work if you have a good solid landing page. You should also build your own list.. I've recently just started that and I could kick myself for not doing it sooner.

So to answer your question Clickbank with Google is a tough way to go, I wouldn't really call that affiliate marketing at all it's more of a system type thing..Affiliate marketing cover's a vast expanse of method's that when put together can make you a decent income online.

I've been involved with Affiliate Marketing since February and some of thing's I done back then are still making me money so it's the type of thing where it can be a residual income, I have a couple of friends that have a website on Affiliate Marketing and they save you so much time in getting started it's worth every penny to me.

Hope I answered your question sorry if I got long winded, but Affiliat Marketing seems to be misunderstood by a lot of people..

Have A Great Day,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsown
    If your intested in Affiliate Marketing Clickbank is but one place to affiliate with. There's others such as CJ, Linkshare, Clixgalore and several good product's not found at Clickbank another newer player in this game is Paydotcom.

If your using Google Adwords you need to have at least a landing page for the product's..

I recommend doing a review type site and don't depend solely on Google..Write articles and submit them. Find classified sites thing's of the free nature can work if you have a good solid landing page. You should also build your own list.. I've recently just started that and I could kick myself for not doing it sooner.

So to answer your question Clickbank with Google is a tough way to go, I wouldn't really call that affiliate marketing at all it's more of a system type thing..Affiliate marketing cover's a vast expanse of method's that when put together can make you a decent income online.

I've been involved with Affiliate Marketing since February and some of thing's I done back then are still making me money so it's the type of thing where it can be a residual income, I have a couple of friends that have a website on Affiliate Marketing and they save you so much time in getting started it's worth every penny to me.

Hope I answered your question sorry if I got long winded, but Affiliat Marketing seems to be misunderstood by a lot of people..

Have A Great Day,
    Dave
    I am affiliated with both Commission Junction and Linkshare and can say they are both on the up and up. (Technically, I have an affiliate with ClickBank, but I refuse to promote the products and so I have never made a penny with them. I don't recommend their products, either).

Darcy
    My own effort to combat the scams:
    Work from Home Guide.

True that CB isn't the only place you can go to.
    I tried an entirely unknown company a few months ago. Spent $40+ in AdWords but gained $500+ in sales. Quite happy with it.

Thats true CB does have too much crap, there are a few good ones. Usually when people see that there about to buy something and its CB they back out because of the Bad reputation or they buy and after they download get a refund.

It gets Sad when customers become scammers.
    “When you’re thirsty for a chance at financial freedom the Internet is like a dessert don’t fall for the Mirage.” DD

“The Internet can be here today and gone tomorrow but land was here before it and will be here after it.” DD