+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Predator Marketing System - Anyone have any experience?

Well, looks like "Dr" Lieven Van Neste is back with another scheme - and it is remarkably similar to the Prosperity Automated System.

You can buy in at 3 levels - $3995, $1499 and $59.

Once again it is a "1-Up" compensation plan - the kind which favours the early members.

Expect lots of mail from current PAS members and desperate MLMers trying to sign you up to receive their $3,000.

Anyone joined yet? Are you cheerleaders ready to spam this thread back to the stone age in a desperate attempt to get leads? :)

Re: Predator Marketing System - Anyone have any experience?

All I know is that Lieven is NOT the founder or creator of Predator. He's apparently just one of the early joiners and has been very clear that he expects his recruits to work and learn the system or go elsewhere. The mastermind's name is Al Turnquist. Both he and Lieven seem to resent any implication that Predator is a do-it-in-your-sleep opportunity, and they both insist that it takes effort and time. I AM NOT A CHEERLEADER!! These have been my objective observations to this point, and I'm still not impressed enough to jump in. I don't think anything is ever going to impress me again.

Sick of Optimism in WA~

Quote Originally Posted by lisaanderson
    All I know is that Lieven is NOT the founder or creator of Predator. He's apparently just one of the early joiners and has been very clear that he expects his recruits to work and learn the system or go elsewhere. The mastermind's name is Al Turnquist. Both he and Lieven seem to resent any implication that Predator is a do-it-in-your-sleep opportunity, and they both insist that it takes effort and time. I AM NOT A CHEERLEADER!! These have been my objective observations to this point, and I'm still not impressed enough to jump in. I don't think anything is ever going to impress me again.

Sick of Optimism in WA~

These horsecrap scams just don't work! I'm definately not an optimist of any of them :rolleyes: It gets old

I'm in PAS and am qualified.

Aparently, they are being investigated by SEC and have closed down for 3 weeks.

Predator are offering a 'rescue' package whereby all us PAS failures can go along, for free, and join Predator.

If, however, you want to be automatically qualified, it will cost $750, but you do get three free sites to give away to whoever you please, as a result.

I'm a little confused as to how to 'jump ship' as there are so many videos, sound recordings, emails (several per day) from the Dr L. that I don't know whether I'm coming or going with it.

Anyway, over 1500 PAS members are making the trip, so perhaps they'll be busy right now. I'll take a peek next week.

Quote Originally Posted by kinger01202
    I'm in PAS and am qualified.

Aparently, they are being investigated by SEC and have closed down for 3 weeks.

Predator are offering a 'rescue' package whereby all us PAS failures can go along, for free, and join Predator.

If, however, you want to be automatically qualified, it will cost $750, but you do get three free sites to give away to whoever you please, as a result.

I'm a little confused as to how to 'jump ship' as there are so many videos, sound recordings, emails (several per day) from the Dr L. that I don't know whether I'm coming or going with it.

Anyway, over 1500 PAS members are making the trip, so perhaps they'll be busy right now. I'll take a peek next week.

Get out of PAS quick! It's all about RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT!!! The Words I love to Hate!! Big scam! Don't waste your money.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious
    Well, looks like "Dr" Lieven Van Neste is back with another scheme - and it is remarkably similar to the Prosperity Automated System.

You can buy in at 3 levels - $3995, $1499 and $59.

Once again it is a "1-Up" compensation plan - the kind which favours the early members.

Expect lots of mail from current PAS members and desperate MLMers trying to sign you up to receive their $3,000.

Anyone joined yet? Are you cheerleaders ready to spam this thread back to the stone age in a desperate attempt to get leads? :)

Hi,

Yes I am in Predator, being a member of the Mentor on a Mission for over a year I did get the site for free and in a couple of weeks it will also include another page as well.

This site provides marketers the help, support and live training 7 days a week
    where a person can learn all he or she needs to know to become
    successful with any business. ( online or offline)

Think of this way; you can search on google for a web template that looks
    similar to Predator and you’ll be paying between $ 17.00 - $ 100.00, now you’ll
    need to upload all your information, graphics, pict. etc… Then you’ll need a reliable web hosting. By the time you’re finishes you’ve spend it much more than $ 59.95.

This one works much better for me, all I have to is invite marketers to watch the movie, if that doesn’t appeal then they can click on my “ business portfolio” .

This way I can promote 6 of my businesses through the same page all automatically.

Watch the movie from here and request the call back with NO Obligation:

http://hotshorturl.com/ew85

You’re personally invited to stop by our training room at anytime:

http://leosilvestri.com/pt.htm

you can also check out this forum for more information

http://hotshorturl.com/fc29

You can contact me below at anytime.

Sincerely wishing you Success,

Leo Silvestri
    [email protected]
    519-253 8029 (EST)
    519-255-6003 pag.
    MSN Mess. [email protected]
    Yahoo Mess. leosilvestri2004
    www.skype.com easywin1
    Mentoring Big Dreamers
    http://leosilvestri.com
    Visit my online office anytime.
    http://leosilvestri.com/office.exe

“All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”

Think of this way; you can search on google for a web template that looks
    similar to Predator and you’ll be paying between $ 17.00 - $ 100.00, now you’ll
    need to upload all your information, graphics, pict. etc… Then you’ll need a reliable web hosting. By the time you’re finishes you’ve spend it much more than $ 59.95.
    At least you will not be involved in scam.

Hello I am a Predator member and I am loving the program. You cannot find a web site like this for a better price and the best thing about it its a one time fee. The predator system is amazing what I love the most the website explains it all and if you have any questions you can request a no pressure call back, and get all your questions answered we have training seven days a week. If you follow everything we tell you. You will get paid. So check out the movie request a call back and lets make some money.

http://predatormarketingsystem.com/anthonysingleton

Anthony Singleton
    Add Me To Your Skype.com List
    Skype ID.: sing485
    Last edited by anthonysingleton; 10-05-2006 at 09:21 AM.

9. 10-13-2006, 09:11 AM

I think that Predator is one of those opportunities that will make you money fast if you join early enough. It's hot and people are joining fast so it's easy to make money right now. After about 4 months it will be much harder to recruit any new people because it will get saturated.

I decided to join because I think wiht my marketing skills I can make some quick money.

Am I skeptical? Yes, but I think I can pull some money with it doing the right promotion.

If you don't know how to promote then don't join or join under someone like me who has experience with internet marketing.

There's a FREE 63 PAGE Ebook called, "Predator Marketing Success Guide", that you can download for FREE! :)

This Ebook covers some of the basics of Predator Marketing System as well as direct response marketing strategies.

Visit the following link and download your FRee ebook at http://www.predatorsuccessguide.com

Let me know what you think!

To your success!

MegaWealthyOnline

P.S. Six-figure income earners reveal money-making secrets!!

OK I read it. Bunch of nonsense, usual list-building, press releases and forum phishing advise. Nothing I have not seen on Internet.
    Last edited by borisf96; 10-14-2006 at 09:50 AM.

Hi Boris,

You're entitled to your own opinion of course.
    I can only show you these proofs for my first three weeks into Predator
    right now: http://www.leosilvestri.com/ppr.htm

To see why so many are attracted to it of course, you can always visit our live
    training room and maybe you'll have a better grasp of the whole concept.

http://leosilvestri.com/pt.htm

Best Regards,

Leo Silvestri
    [email protected]
    519-253 8029 (EST)
    519-255-6003 pag.
    www.skype.com easywin1
    Mentoring Big Dreamers

NO SPAMMING the forum Leo! Did you not read the forum rules? This is not the classified SCAM ads!

Hey Leo,

How big's your list? How long have you been on the Internet? How many other business venture's have you been in? I seem to remember you from a few years back..Wasn't you involved with Phil Piccolo? Anyone dealing with Silvestri best be prepared to get the ole Hurray for ME I got your money now scram sucker routine.

Good Luck With the Scamming PAL NOT!

Hi Devilsown,

You're asking too many questions my friend and it is kind of late here. :-)
    All your answers are posted to my domain leosilvestri.com , while you're there
    read my own story and check the pict.link for more about me.

The one thing that I am not is hiding in any forums with a nick name like many others do everyday and criticize the whole world just because it’s there.
    I’m an internet marketer who provides leadership and mentoring
    to anyone who wants to succeed online by simply suggesting
    the main ingredients everybody needs to survive on the internet.

The inability for most marketers to generate a positive cash flow
    will always be the major cause of their failures, Mentors on a Mission
    course called Make Money or Make Excuses will definitively take care
    of that part for anyone who can afford the $ 1499.00.

Thanks to Predator site, even with one time fee of $ 59,95 a marketer
    has now a chance to learn through live training what it really takes
    to succeed online. With this kind of knowledge a smart person will
    never have to buy another Gurus useless product. EVER!

That’s what this is all about. A simple template that allows me
    to promote 4 of my opportunities with a movie presentation
    that gives most marketers hopes like they’ve never had before.

Check out our training room sometime, it is free for all.

The Best of luck to you.

Sincerely Wishing You Success,

Your Friend in Success,

Leo Silvestri
    [email protected]
    519-253 8029 (EST)
    519-255-6003 pag.
    www.skype.com easywin1
    Mentoring Big Dreamers

“All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”

Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky36
    NO SPAMMING the forum Leo! Did you not read the forum rules? This is not the classified SCAM ads!

No I haven't read the forums rules and I apologies.

Thanks for the head up. :-)

Leo Silvestri