+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Predator Marketing System - Anyone have any experience?

Hey anthonysingleton, no AFFILIATE links on this site!! We don't need you here promoting your get rich quick scheme! You can go make the money by yourself!! :p

Hi,

I have just been spammed by someone promoting Predator.

Decided to check out their movie to see what it is all about...

Well, guess what ...this 'business op' is going to..

Allow me to earn "3-9K in one week"

with "6-7 figure annual income"

Together with absolutely "No Selling"

My only job is to "take the money to the bank"

In fact this 'bus op' is my very "own money tree"!!!!

How I managed to stop myself from signing up straight after the movie I'll never know....

The only way you make money is this sort of business is taking it from others, there is no product and therefore the business is not sustainable. Many will lose money, you don't have a downline you have victims.

I would be worried if I was a member as Predator say they do all the marketing for you..how? By spamming!

Regards,

Ria.

Hi Ria,

Obviously you never heard of Mentors on a Mission nor the "Make Money or Make Excuses" course, that is the product behind the $ 1500.00 and $ 3995.00 entry level.

This course sells offline as well as online to people who want to become good sellers in any field. ( I sold two to my hometown real estates salesmans )
    On the contrary of many, this is not a money game program and because of it's values it will around for many years to come.

If it was a money game like many others out there it wouldn't have survived
    the two years, thanks to the new Predator site even a dumb house painter with no English education like me was able to make $ 6000.00 in the first month after launch. ( without a downline of course )

All I did was follow the training classes suggestions, apply the principles learned in the course earlier and eventually found 4 Winners who bought the course. ( 3 GOLD SALES + I PLATINUM ) = $ 6000.00 to dumb Leo :-)

Do I love Predator? Sure I do!

Now that I can count on others closing the sales for me, I love it!!

Sincerely Wishing You Success in whatever you do.

Leo Silvestri
    [email protected]
    519-253 8029 (EST)
    519-255-6003 pag.
    MSN Mess. [email protected]
    Yahoo Mess. leosilvestri2004
    www.skype.com easywin1
    Mentoring Big Dreamers
    http://leosilvestri.com
    Visit my online office anytime.
    http://hotshorturl.com/ak31

4 winners??? LOLOLOL....you mean 4 SUCKERS! These programs are so PATHETIC....it is SUCH a valuable product, but the company gives away about 80% of the price to the sponsor....what a joke! :mad:

Friend,

To my latest information the company also pays the closer a nice sum for the gold and platinum sales, so as you can see everybody makes money with this course. The Make Money or Make Excuses work shop can help anyone to succeed in any business they're involved. ( online or offline )

Like everything else in this world, some will some wont, it's only for those who sees the values and in your case it's not for you.

You're entitled to your own negative opinion and that's fine with me.
    If you do find or create something better in the near future just let me know
    and maybe I'll consider sell your course instead of MOM.

While I'm waiting for that to happen I'll continue to do this one since it does
    appeal to so many other marketers. :-)

Sincerely Wishing You Success,

Leo Silvestri
    [email protected]
    519-253 8029 (EST)
    519-255-6003 pag.
    www.skype.com easywin1
    Mentoring Big Dreamers

www.predatormarketingsystem.biz

I strongly agree with you Leo...
    and to ria, what do you thing is wrong with promoting your business? :confused:
    The system does promote itself but you will do a lot better and magnifies the effect if you put some effort in promoting it.

I think you should watch the movie once more... ;)

The "Predator Marketing System" is a nice flashy program, with nice marketing, and some very nice products. There are two problems that average people will have with the "Predator Marketing System". Notice that I said "average people", since the vast majority of business seekers are really just average people with no internet marketing skills (and resources) or very little internet marketing skills/resources, and there is nothing wrong with that fact. (It is just plain reality.)

The two problems that average people will have with the "Predator Marketing System" are as follows:
    (Note- most average people will be mainly seeking to “earn an income” from Predator as the advertising suggests, not just take a course.)

(1) "Problem Number One":
    In the video clip advertising on the Predator website, they tell you that generating leads is automatic. The "average person" needs to know that this is false.
    (a) The truth is you that you must work the lead generation system.
    (b) You must also work the lead generation system very diligently.
    (c) You must work the lead generation system for a long period of time.
    (Let's not get too deep into debates over what is a long period of time. Let's just say that for "average people" with average skills who pay out $4,000 or $1,500 for the "Predator Marketing System", a couple of months is too long to wait to have a sale or a new recruit purchase Predator. But in all fairness, who knows what the future holds, maybe sales will start or maybe not for the folks currently in Predator who are not getting any sales results. Also, in all fairness, people will say that all businesses are long-term and you routinely give businesses more than 2 months to produce-- and you don't look for "fast money".)

(d) Not only must you seriously work the lead generation system for a long period of time, but you also must seriously study and attend the online Internet marketing training classes for a long period of time.
    (Again, to avoid debate, let's just say that you have to seriously study and attend the online Internet marketing training classes for a "significant period of time" for "average people" who happen to listen to the Predator video clip advertising.)

Most of the people who have purchased the "Predator Marketing System" have not made any money and are not getting any sales. But again in all fairness, people will say that this is true for all businesses, where a few get robust sales while the majority get no sales or very little sales.
    The most important point to remember under this "Section One" or "Problem Number One" is that the lead generation system is not automatic for "average people". The things mentioned in (a), (b), (c), and (d) above must be done and take significant time before lead generation becomes "automatic", for "average people".
    For "average people" with average skills who purchase Predator, the generation of leads is not automatic.

(2) "Problem Number Two":
    In the video clip advertising on the Predator website, they tell you that you do not have to pay money to generate leads. Viewers are left with the impression that they do not have to pay to generate leads. The "average person" needs to know that this is false.

(a) The truth is you that you must pay a one-time setup fee of $99.00 for the Veretekk lead generation program.
    (b) You must also pay every month something around $45.00 to participate in the Veretekk lead generation program.
    (c) The video clip does not tell you how important and significant the Veretekk program is for the "Predator Marketing System".
    (In all fairness, someone might say you don't have to rely on Veretekk to generate leads for Predator. Someone might say that you can just attend the training classes and get trained in lead generation/prospecting. But again, to avoid debate, let's just say what many who are currently Predator members will say, that Veretekk is significant to the Predator lead generation system, and is a normal investment for those who purchase Predator.)

The most important point to remember under this "Section Two" or "Problem Number Two" is that the average person who joins Predator pays money to generate leads.

In conclusion, for "average people" who are "just beginning" in Predator, (in plain talk) you must generate your leads-- generating leads is not automatic. Also, you do have to pay money to generate your leads (that is, the "average person" currently in Predator).

As I said in the beginning, the "Predator Marketing System" is a nice flashy program, with nice marketing, and some very nice products. However, with sincere naive business seekers closely watching Predator, and since Federal Regulators are also very quietly and patiently here watching Predator, the Predator managers and owners are encouraged to make the necessary changes to their advertising in their video clip on the Predator website. In all fairness, the Predator managers have already made many significant changes to their advertising and video clip.
    However, changes related to "Problem Number One" and "Problem Number Two" above are respectfully encouraged to avoid falsely misleading the "general" public (or "average people").

Hi,

Yes you are 100% right about the Predator Marketing System
    been a nice flashy program, it has an excellent product behind
    that most “average people” will never have a chance to purchase
    do to the high cost.

I apologies if I don’t reply to all your point by point stuff, because of my
    personality color ( Blue ) I don’t bother with all the details in the video clips.
    Besides, I’m not a professional forum poster either.

I will cover what I truly believe people should know about this.

The Make Money or Make Excuses training or workshop has
    made many average marketers earn the kind of money that most
    “average people” online can only dream about.
    The mind set attitude audios, the positive cash flow in 48, and the no-cost
    leads tips where worth more than the $ 1500.00 I’ve paid for that info.

It gave me and a lot of other’s “average marketers” a whole new ways to
    look at this crazy internet business, the information is so powerful that a
    person will succeed in anything once he or she will apply it correctly.

Now because of the Predator site many more marketers will have a chance
    to experience the same, regardless of the amount of time it takes to spend
    into a live training room where they can learn the stuff that the Gurus are daily
    charging the “average people” much more than one time fee of $ 59.95.

With or without the lead generating system the small amount is well invested
    to learn the essential ingredients of internet marketing, in actual facts no where
    online you will be able to buy a simple template with a powerful movie presentation,
    with up to four of our opportunities page, web hosting and maintenance included,
    plus the access to the best live training available online where again the “average
    people” can truly master the internet marketing daily activities.

For some of us the sales will not coming in as fast as some folks would like to,
    then again not too many marketers aren’t making any of them in other products
    or services they’re currently involved either.
    And I’m sure that for many that sale will probably never come simply because
    they’ll get frustrated by not seeing instant results and will eventually give up
    on their dreams and goals.

The good part here in my humble opinion is that the “average marketer”
    doesn’t have the very popular monthly recurring fees that causes most people
    to either quit or to keep on searching for the what it’s called “N.B.T.” ( Next Best Thing )

What are the alternatives?

The “average marketer” will join an internet business where he’ll be told
    to sell and recruit people by simply posting ads all over the internet,
    by buying all sorts of leads and spending hundreds of dollars every month,
    spend money on search engines PPC to come up empty handed few months
    down the road.

Take for instance the “ Secrets of the Big Dogs “ affiliates; they buy an e-book
    to learn about these secrets, then they dish out their credit cards and commit
    themselves to a couple hundred bucks a month in paid advertising by hosting
    a bunch of FFA sites to email the same people everyday in promoting their
    internet businesses.

By clicking at their emails links it clearly shows that over 95% of all
    their affiliates quit within a month or two after starting that program,
    other marketers prefers to purchase online opportunity seekers leads
    to find themselves calling fifteen year olds and many others who have
    no desire to marketing online.

I should know better, I’ve been there and done that.

So you see, it doesn’t matter what the little points in the movie covers or
    doesn’t cover, tells or doesn’t tell, the reality still is that the “average marketer”
    will have a much better chance in reaching his or her dreams and goals
    by investing such a small amount to improve their over all marketing skills
    with the Predator Marketing System rather than be lost in the internet fog
    at the mercy of the “Gurus”, who are keep feeding us the same garbage
    day in and day out.

In conclusion, for "average people" who are "just beginning" in Predator, (in plain talk)
    you must have a good attitude and must be coach able, even without the
    automated lead generating system you can make sales by simply mastering
    the reverse marketing techniques thought in the training. If you need more information
    you can always contact me below, after all I’ve made a few thousands already
    and none of my sales came from our paid automated system nor did they cost me
    anything else in advertising.

This is a house painter with no English school, so excuse my poor grammar.:-)

To our Success,

Leo Silvestri
    [email protected] (EST) Cell
    www.skype.com easywin1
    Mentoring Big Dreamers

“All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”

Veretekk cost 99.00 to start and 45.00 per month. Why would anyone pay $3000.00 when the core to the system is only 99.00?? And worse yet....lol......for $3000.00 they should at least pay the 99.00 for their members! Business opps that work are cool with me......but greed and lies are not.

Hi Dean19693,

You obviously need more info on this matter.
    Two suggestions if I may: you can call me below or you can send me
    your # and I will call you, the other would be to vist our training room
    and ask those questions to the owner himself: Al Turnquist or just call
    him at: 727.865.0670

Regards,
    Leo Silvestri R.M.M.
    Reverse Marketing Master
    [email protected]
    519-977-3639 (EST) Cell
    www.skype.com easywin1
    Mentoring Big Dreamers