+ Reply to Thread

World Ventures Top Enrollers??

I am interested in joining World Ventures...

Since it is a binary, I guess it makes sense to get under someone who is a top enroller....

Can any one point me in the direction of a team or leader in WV who is making things happen?!

Thanks!

Re: World Ventures Top Enrollers??

Why would it matter if you joined directly with a top earner or in their downline? Since its a binary, you would benefit just as much enrolling down the line as directly from them. The downline uses the same techniques so there isn't much difference really.

FWIW: I am in the downline of the #4 earner in the company.

Shoot me a message at hometravelbiz@sbcglobal.net

You may want to have a look at this first:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=6544

Quote Originally Posted by LiteMan099

Umm LiteMan099 I was just curious if you guys have nothing new to say. You can't get it done on 1 website so you have to go to another to start all over again. All of what you said over there was shot down here and all you are trying to do is rehash it all over again. Why should we even waste our time?? People understand that anyone can come on here and there and say anything. They have nothing to back up what they say and yet they keep saying it.

Nuff 4 now. L8 :cool:

It was a suggested reference, not a assertion of the gospel truth. Let's try to stick to reality as opposed to making these broad accusations with no basis.

Instead of opening up a ridiculous ad-hominem debate over each others reasoning and motivations, if you have an issue with the specific post that was listed, perhaps you should voice your opinions there so that people who are searching for information can see your counterpoints.

Again, just a suggestion
    ;)

It doesnt seem that much of an internet marketing presence has been established by world ventures reps... not many people marketing on google... do they discourage internet marketing? Or do they just not have the right tools yet to do it effectively???

Quote Originally Posted by twtcash
    It doesnt seem that much of an internet marketing presence has been established by world ventures reps... not many people marketing on google... do they discourage internet marketing? Or do they just not have the right tools yet to do it effectively???

Try this....www.earnvacations.com/momentum

Type a "14" after your name so I know its you that is looking at it. :)

Maybe because we are not coming out hyping everything and looking like a scam by promissing overnight success. Its a marathon not a sprint!

My mentor is the #16 earner in the company and he was enrolled by the Founder of the company.(Wayne Nugent) I think I am in a pretty good line. ;) Thats why I say Why does it matter if you enroll with them or through someone in the downline.....you will still be placed at the bottom of the binary. The good thing is that we are all using the tools that are set in place by the leaders of the company.
    Last edited by UtopiaTravel; 09-27-2006 at 09:14 AM.

Instead of opening up a ridiculous ad-hominem debate over each others reasoning and motivations, if you have an issue with the specific post that was listed, perhaps you should voice your opinions there so that people who are searching for information can see your counterpoints.
    Um LiteMan099 I was just curious if you read the post. That was my point. All of the items have been addressed and most of the other posters have left the board or come back under a new name. Why? Because they have been proven wrong time and again or they are stating personal opinions. I have stated I have an interest in WV. What have others stated? There are a few that do but most don't. What bais do they have? As for accusations with no basis I have seen numerous people come in here and post all kinds of stuff. By posting the thread that people could look at already you are doing what you accuse me of doing.

What are you doing here but trying to rehash it? You didn't comment or be specific. You put the whole thread out there. You want to bring something to the table do it. Don't just stir the pot beacuase that has already been done time and again..

Nuff said. L8 :cool:

Exactly how do you surmise that by posting a link to a thread, I somehow become responsible for the content in that thread? This could have easily been found if the original poster had searched for information as I did as opposed to asking the question in the first place.

Also, I'm not trying to "stir the pot". Merely provide a link of reference for a topic that's already been discussed time and again.

Answer me this: When you go to the library and ask for a book from the librarian, do you demand an in-depth justification of why he/she directed you to the book, or are you capable of making your own decision on the book based on its individual merits?

Don't blame the messenger here - if this program is so fantastic, why have so many people stated otherwise? Wouldn't it be fair to allow the original poster to make his/her own decision as to the validity of the referenced threads, or is it somehow your role to censor this board from threads that contradict your OWN personal opinions?

And that will conclude my point on this matter.

Exactly how do you surmise that by posting a link to a thread, I somehow become responsible for the content in that thread? This could have easily been found if the original poster had searched for information as I did as opposed to asking the question in the first place.

Also, I'm not trying to "stir the pot". Merely provide a link of reference for a topic that's already been discussed time and again.

Answer me this: When you go to the library and ask for a book from the librarian, do you demand an in-depth justification of why he/she directed you to the book, or are you capable of making your own decision on the book based on its individual merits?

Don't blame the messenger here - if this program is so fantastic, why have so many people stated otherwise? Wouldn't it be fair to allow the original poster to make his/her own decision as to the validity of the referenced threads, or is it somehow your role to censor this board from threads that contradict your OWN personal opinions?

And that will conclude my point on this matter.
    Umm LiteMan099 I was just curious if you always compare apples to oranges or change the subject? I didn't say you were responsible for the content of the other thread. I did however question your motive and reasoning to post the other thread. twtcash was asking about top enrollers and you throw out a link with nothing to do with what was being asked. You made no reference as to why you were posting it or even your thoughts on it. As for stirring the pot what do you call it when some mentions something that others can find themselves that isn't related to the conversation?? :confused: It's kind of like if it is said enough maybe it is true or they will start to believe me.

Now let us discuss your librarian analogy. Generally a librarian is a non biased individual that you look to for advice. Let us consider a person who was born and raised in Britain and happened to be a librarian. Do you think they would have a different point of view then say maybe a librarian from the USA? Might the War for Independence (I don't know if the Brit's call it that) :D be looked at differently? Might one direct the individual in a certain way based on the bias or information they were raised with and the other go in a different way? Might the perspectives be different in the books? People can make their own decisions but they have to also realize that anyone can say anything here without fact or reason. You can make an informed decision on the merits of the book only if the book truly reflects what is being sought after. If the book is based on opinion and not facts then someone may end up being mislead. Much of what has been said here is based on opinion or has been misleading. Everyone is entitled to their opinion even myself. However if you come in here and lie or mislead people I will do my best to set the record straight.

BTW I donít know what you mean by so many. Yes people have come here and made posts about various things. Out of the tens of thousands who are involved I find that number very small indeed and if you count the drive by posters (people just trying to tear down a competitor) and people who just keep changing names it becomes even smaller. Google Bill Gates Devil. There are people who think he is the devil. Does that make him a bad man? Does that mean they are right? OMG I mean we are talking about a site that is called Scam.com. :eek:

Nuff 4 now. L8 :cool:
    Last edited by Just_Curious; 10-07-2006 at 12:49 AM.