+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: aid4families?

aid4families?

came across this web site today 'aid4families.com' and of course it sounds to good to be true. strange thing is i couldnt find anything else either positive or negative about it when i googled it? any one else know anything about this site

Re: families?

Quote Originally Posted by skibum
    strange thing is i couldnt find anything else either positive or negative about it when i googled it?
    Site was started 2 month ago. New sites rarely register on search engines.

120% APY? Highest yield in history? In what industry? Fraud industry? What idiot would give them minimum $10,000?

Now seriously. It is a pyramid as usual.

Re: aid4families?

the link to that site was a google ad that appeared on a very respectable web site.
    that could be misenterpreted as an endorsement by that site. or at least that it is as respectable as that site.
    google should pay more attention to whom it sells its advertising space.

Quote Originally Posted by skibum
    the link to that site was a google ad that appeared on a very respectable web site.
    that could be misenterpreted as an endorsement by that site. or at least that it is as respectable as that site.
    google should pay more attention to whom it sells its advertising space.
    Google sells more scammy ads than you imagine. It was said on this board, Google does zero control over their ads. Imagine Google to be a TV station that runs Infomercials without disclamers.

theyd better have a water tight disclaimer if they dont want their good selves sued!

Just a few things; First, you two guys are going place to place posting this as a scam with no proof. In your own words you say that scams don't register with search engines-- never mind that the government and other entities. Also, you haven't heard of anyone having a negative experience and a real idiot would be someone taking advise from someone named "bum" I suggest you and butthead put down the sixpacks, find a job and try not to get sued.

Quote Originally Posted by Sued
    and try not to get sued.
    To your information, you can not get sued for posting messages to Internet boards unless messages are violent or threatening in nature.

Second, company that offers 120% annual yield to small investors is technically called HYIP. And if you ask any real investment professionals they will tell you that HYIPs are ponzies.

Third, their website is registered in ShriLanka. Phone number is just wrong. Area code for it is 9411. Either 9411 or 411 area code does not exist. Email is hotmail. So this guy does not really want to be found.

Now tell me. Do I really need to give those guys $5000/$1000 to have the right to call it scam?

First of all you can be sued for anything in the US especially for trying to damage the reputation of a company or industry with no evidence. You could be a broker at another firm sent out to spread disinformation ( ask Oprah about hamburgers) Second, the site lists all of its contact information, business license etc. Sri Lanka has no "h" by the way. No investment "pro" should tell you that 120% return in a year is impossible. If so, ask them about stock split or IPO or Forex. Mostly they have a vested interest in keeping customer return low. Thus the disparity between worker and executive pay. Basically, anyone who can spare $10000 is not a small investor. A scam would charge less for investment information ; for example: $300 for a book or video on how to turn big profits. They generally list off the radar or something like ebay. They don't normally have toll free numbers, live chat, license information, corporate banking information etc. Instead of asking why a company is paying so much maybe you should ask why the established firms and banks pay so little. If they are charging 20-30% on credit cards and adjustable mortgages, why do they only pay 4-5% annually. People are turning to scams because the government says that it won't meet its obligation, the banks take and don't pay, their jobs spent their pension and all of the major brokerages have finally been brought to justice. Before you site any particular investment pros check their record. Here is a link to educate yourself; http://www.securities-fraud-attorney...misconduct.htm

You also suggested the search engines like Yahoo and Google police the internet while they pay out millions for fraud. We don't even need to mention Microsoft and AOL since we all know their story. Maybe once aid4families has paid out millions in settlements you will consider it legitimate because that seems to be your litmus test.

There wasn't much information on Scam.com either since domain registration searches only tell you info on the hosting company and nothing on the people involved with the actual company (aid4families).

One final note; they are licensed in North America unlike over 100 firms who run themselves through the Caymans to avoid taxes. See book; "Take this job and ship it". A single five story building houses over 12000 corporations, all of which you trust.

Since you do not listen to logic, I assume you are connected to this shill or paranoid about "Man keeping you down".

There wasn't much information on Scam.com either since domain registration searches only tell you info on the hosting company and nothing on the people involved with the actual company (aid4families).
    Domain registration tells you who registed company and where.

. Basically, anyone who can spare $10000 is not a small investor. A scam would charge less for investment information
    Some large scams will get your last pennies. There are stories on this board about scams upward of $50,000.
    Last edited by borisf96; 10-07-2006 at 08:39 PM.

okay logic---lol---everyone can make up their own mind from here. You were given the chance to address alot of things and you fell back on logic and the man. Which means you don't have any answers, like what brokerage do you do business with, that hasn't been cited? What are your solutions( maybe since you know so much about computers and investments, you should have your own, right? you want to make it look like someone is afraid of the man but that era is long passed. Ask bin laden, iran, china or anyone on the southside of chicago. All that's left are a bunch of lazy drunks blaming affirmative action for their problems. The minority MAN is keeping everyone down is the mantra these days. You didn't find me an unhappy customer, you didn't explain the settlements by google or any of the brokerages in your LOGIC. You didn't say anything. NO solutions, just like the war on terror==everyone should just BE AFRAID of dirty bombs and thanks to you, see a scam under every tree. Really!!! where is your proof of a scam and Why aren't the other things, that were cited considered scams since they ACTUALLY HAVE VICTIMS? As for THE MAN it's middle aged college educated white males who are killing social security, MCEWMALES who sue the brokerages with MCEWMALE attorneys against MCEWMALES who scammed them. Only challenge for you, is if aid4families turns out not to be a scam YOU will pay everyone who took your info to heart, the money they lost by not enrolling in the program. That way you're not just being a conspiracy freak but someone of substance. How much are you willing to pay people if by some miracle YOU ARE WRONG? This is your opinion and you have a right to it. Don't push it off as logical or as fact. You have responded a couple of times with NO EVIDENCE and despite the link I sent you showing how all of the legitimate brokerages have paid settlements, you remain on a single track. Did you read the site, did you call them did you email? Just asking before you get up and sour grape the whole world everyday on your crusade that you be FAIR and get some FACTS this time.

I have been a member of aid4families for about 9 months and I have never had any problems. Hope this helps :)

I take it that the large scale reply from you Sued means this post has hit a raw nerve with you. Good. I some how doubt that anybody is going to get sued over this, and hey if you or aid for famillies wants to give it a crack! then come on.
    This so called 'Government Income Supplement Program' what the hell does that mean? this is clearly targeting the poor and uninformed, young families and the like. If the returns on this are as claimed investors wouldnt be on income support for long. In fact they would probably be on a beach in the caymans! themselves soon enough.
    It is not so much the fact that is not posssible to earn 120% pa from smart investing or good buisness, it is that theres no way an investment company would ever gaurantee that!
    and if I were you leslie56 and been a member for 9 months and had no problems I would be more than a little hysterical over all the clams coming my way. Oh and the only Im able to be a ski bum is because Im good with my money! :cool:
    There is only one fact in all this, and that is aid4families.com smells bad and looks bad! And if looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, well sued you should be smart enough to guess the rest, but then again!

Government Income Supplement Program? I agree, it smells.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

it's funny how you and boris manage to go from site to site spewing your venom but didn't address any of the issues. The poor? who all have 10k to spare? What about the challenge? are you going to pay for being wrong or just hope you aren't. Your enjoying your money? doing exactly what? I listed other things that could give over 120% in a year, you gave no response. So from here I can ignore everything else because you didn't address a single point such as all the legitimate things out there. If this is a scam everyone that isn't a skibum is screwed because there are alot of legitimate issues and you seem to have a vested interest in keeping everyone else out of your ski-lodge. Now the next time you reply with your other name. Address the challenge and the other issues like the legitimacy of the alternatives. No matter how many names you use, it's all the same lie. No proof, no alternatives, no solutions and you won't accep the challenge. Surely someone as savvy and smart and rich as you should have no problem.

dude this topic is so done with, the fact is that before nothing that questioned aid4families.com 's legitimacy showed up when googling the site. but now it does and people with half a brain are going to check it out and decide for themselves just how on the level you and this so called 'supplement progamme' are. which i guarantee is what brought you here in the first place!
    still laugh when i hear that! :D 'supplement progamme'

I agree that it's done. Since you're never going to be a senior I guess supplement will always be a joke to you. I have made my point. Again you didn't offer anything as I knew would be the case. People will have nothing to decide. If they want money from aid4families.com or go broke listening to an admitted bum. They won't have to search since a link to this stupidity will be added to the site. What other legitimate company would do that? I know you work is done, this site is full of losers going to every website on the internet and calling it a scam to make themselves feel important. You and me will never be on the same level since what you offer has no value and is actually dangerous. Anyone who thinks what you and you kind has to say is valid is not welcome to aid4families.com. They can get their money from you or any other wise sage that considers it a scam. (I know how much they can expect then). this is not different from those who can't do.... You may want to leave your contact information so people can take your advice for financial security. I also did a little research on boris his list of scams on this site is amazing, he has never seen a company he trust. I blame both of your situations on not enough attention when you were children as to why you feel the need to play -look at me, with something so serious as peoples financial security. Maybe they don't have newspapers where you're being a bum at but here on earth the working and middle class are being exterminated. I have brought a solution. If people don't take it. I don't lose money, they do. So for you or anyone else to spread fear with no facts does harm and alot of people will not have the resources they need when illness strikes, college comes up or a layoff. They will have you to thank in helping them make that crucial decision. Anyone who doesn't enroll better have another plan because calling this a scam won't pay for anything.
    Last edited by Sued; 10-18-2006 at 06:14 AM.