+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,221

    Support Bush's Anti Terrorism Tactics

    Today I had an epiphany. I've been reborn again in a sense. I believe now that we should do everything to support Bush in his measures to combat terrorism in this country, the illegal phone tapping, torture and all the cameras and the surveillance measures. I know that I am going to gain the admiration of the neocon supporters on this board and possibly lose respect among my liberals peers. But so be it!

    I've been thinking a lot about terrorism and terrorist, especially in light of all the Republican campaign ads. Think about this. We've had two domestic terrorist in this country, Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph. McVeigh was a Republican and a card carrying member of the NRA. Rudolph set off bombs in Atlanta because the government allows abortion. These two are and were true dyed in the wool right wing conservatives.

    Now think about the foreign terrorists. When was the last time you heard of a muslim terrorist blowing off a bomb because he wanted equal rights for women or because he demanded seperation of church and state? Never! Don't you see, the foreign terrorist are also right wing conservatives. And just like the conservatives here, they are hell bent on world domination.

    So I have come to this conclusion...Terrorist are all right wing conservatives whether foreign or domestic.

    Have you noticed some of the wild eyed rants from our resident right wing conservatives lately, especially when you have them cornered or catch them in one of their many half truths? These people are scary, possibly unstable and perhaps dangerous. So starting today, I support Bush's terrorist measures.

    Not only that, but I believe that he should concentrate strictly on right wing conservatives. He should make them wear big C's on their clothing so that we can identify them when we come into contact with them in order to keep an eye on the bomb making bastards. I think the Jerry Falwells and Pat Robertsons of the country should be rounded up and questioned. Extreme measures of questioning should be used on them if needed. These people are a danger to humanity. We owe it to ourselves and our children to support Bush and to shake these snakes from the rocks.
    Last edited by bairdi; 09-23-2006 at 05:15 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    871

    Re: Support Bush's Anti Terrorism Tactics

    lol i love it dude, funniest thing i've read on here in a while.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    716

    Re: Support Bush's Anti Terrorism Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    Today I had an epiphany. I've been reborn again in a sense. I believe now that we should do everything to support Bush in his measures to combat terrorism in this country, the illegal phone tapping, torture and all the cameras and the surveillance measures. I know that I am going to gain the admiration of the neocon supporters on this board and possibly lose respect among my liberals peers. But so be it!

    I've been thinking a lot about terrorism and terrorist, especially in light of all the Republican campaign ads. Think about this. We've had two domestic terrorist in this country, Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph. McVeigh was a Republican and a card carrying member of the NRA. Rudolph set off bombs in Atlanta because the government allows abortion. These two are and were true dyed in the wool right wing conservatives.

    Now think about the foreign terrorists. When was the last time you heard of a muslim terrorist blowing off a bomb because he wanted equal rights for women or because he demanded seperation of church and state? Never! Don't you see, the foreign terrorist are also right wing conservatives. And just like the conservatives here, they are hell bent on world domination.

    So I have come to this conclusion...Terrorist are all right wing conservatives whether foreign or domestic.

    Have you noticed some of the wild eyed rants from our resident right wing conservatives lately, especially when you have them cornered or catch them in one of their many half truths? These people are scary, possibly unstable and perhaps dangerous. So starting today, I support Bush's terrorist measures.

    Not only that, but I believe that he should concentrate strictly on right wing conservatives. He should make them wear big C's on their clothing so that we can identify them when we come into contact with them in order to keep an eye on the bomb making bastards. I think the Jerry Falwells and Pat Robertsons of the country should be rounded up and questioned. Extreme measures of questioning should be used on them if needed. These people are a danger to humanity. We owe it to ourselves and our children to support Bush and to shake these snakes from the rocks.


    Hahahah, okay. So you don't like half truths? What should we do to people when we catch them in half truths?


    I'm sure it was an oversight on your part (after all, you wouldn't intentionally leave out facts, would you? You wouldn't want to be called a liar?), but you forgot to mention other notable American terrorists, who also happen to be left wingers, liberals, democrats.


    Theodore Kaczynski aka The Unibomber..... We all know his story.

    Samuel Byck- killed a police officer, hijacked a plane, killed the co-pilot. Why? He was going to crash the plane in the whitehouse in order to kill the REPUBLICAN President Richard Nixon.

    David Gilbert - Helped found Students For A Democratic Society, which in 1969 split into different ideological factions and Weatherman emerged, its purpose being to build up armed struggle amidst young white Americans in support of the Black Panthers and other militant groups and also oppose the war in Vietnam via actions that "Bring the War Home". Gilbert joined this group in 1969. The group's participants went into hiding and the organization was renamed the Weather Underground. The Weather Underground committed several bombings and actions in this period against government and business targets. In the late 1970s or early 1980s Gilbert and other white activists took the name RATF (Revolutionary Armed Task Force), declaring their solidarity with the Black Liberation Army (BLA). In 1981, this group participated along with several members of the BLA in an attempt to rob a Brinks armored car at the Nanuet Mall, near Nyack, New York. While Gilbert and Boudin waited in a U-Haul truck in a nearby parking lot, armed BLA members took another vehicle to the mall, where a Brinks truck was making a delivery. They confronted the guards and immediately began firing, almost severing the arm of guard Joe Trombino and killing his co-worker, Peter Paige. The four then took $1.6 million in cash and sped off to transfer into the waiting U-Haul. The truck was soon stopped by police, who were looking for black, not white, perpetrators, and therefore did not suspect Gilbert and Boudin. Officers questioning the couple were then attacked by BLA members who emerged from the back of the vehicle. Two police officers, Waverly L. Brown and Edward J. O'Grady, died in the shootout. Gilbert fled the scene with other RATF and BLA members but was later caught by police, tried, and sentenced in 1983 to 75 years for three counts of felony manslaughter.

    Norman Mayer - In 1978, Mayer focused on protesting nuclear weapons. He wished to stage a destructive and dramatic event to grab attention for his cause, and unsuccessfully tried to purchase explosives in Hazard, Kentucky in May of 1982. Mayer subsequently moved to Washington, DC in June of that year, and spent every day for the next few months displaying large plywood signs in front of the White House and proselytizing to passing tourists. Mayer eventually found this manner of protesting frustrating and ineffectual and developed a new attention-getting scheme.
    On December 8, 1982, Mayer drove a white van bearing the message "#1 PRIORITY: BAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS" in large letters on its side up to the base of the Monument and jumped out wearing a black motorcycle helmet, a bright blue snowsuit and carrying a remote control. Mayer claimed that he would destroy the Monument with 1,000 pounds of TNT loaded in his van unless a national dialogue on the threat of nuclear weapons was seriously undertaken. Mayer also claimed that he had a hidden accomplice who also could detonate the explosives.

    John Walker Lindh (“Taliban John”) was captured on the field of battle, in what amounted to an enemy uniform, bearing arms for America’s enemies.

    Lets not forget about the Ecoterrorists that are so proudly supported by PETA.


    There are so many other left winged, liberal psycho American terrorists that I could mention, I just don't have the time. There are alot of right winged terrorists that aren't mentioned either, but since you already said you believed all terrorists were right wingers, I didn't feel the need to mention them.

    Here's the difference between me and you Bairdi. I'd put a bullet into any terrorists head if thats what I had to do. I wouldn't give a **** what side of the fence they were on. You, those of you on the left, would find a way to make a liberal terrorist a hero. You'd blame it on his parents, his environment, the government, whatever.
    A giant mushroom cloud, 24 empty missile tubes... It's Miller Time!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,221

    Re: Support Bush's Anti Terrorism Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by USNavySubSailor

    Here's the difference between me and you Bairdi. I'd put a bullet into any terrorists head if thats what I had to do. I wouldn't give a **** what side of the fence they were on. You, those of you on the left, would find a way to make a liberal terrorist a hero. You'd blame it on his parents, his environment, the government, whatever.
    Point well taken USN. I know terrorists 30 years ago were leftists, but times have changed. Don't think for a minute that I too wouldn't take off one of my Birkenstocks and smack any terrorist in the head regardless of political bent.

    But you see it's the attitude. What is to stop you from putting one of those bullets in my head after Bushco has pulled you in for this comment and questioned you using some "extreme measures?" What is it to stop you from becoming a terrorist?

    Not all conservatives today are terrorists. In fact, some of my best friends are right wing wackos. :p It's just that those people who are the terrorists today are all of the conservative bent.
    Last edited by bairdi; 09-23-2006 at 03:19 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    716

    Re: Support Bush's Anti Terrorism Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    Point well taken USN. I know terrorists 30 years ago were leftists, but times have changed. Don't think for a minute that I too wouldn't take off one of my Birkenstocks and smack any terrorist in the head regardless of political bent.
    Birkenstocks? What the hell are Birkenstocks?

    But you see it's the attitude. What is to stop you from putting one of those bullets in my head after Bushco has pulled you in for this comment and questioned you using some "extreme measures?" What is it to stop you from becoming a terrorist?
    Number one, I'm not going to be pulled in by anyone. No one's coming to get me. If that were the case, half the people on here would have already been tortured. The sky isn't falling Bairdi, the sun will rise tomorrow.
    And B. What is to stop me? Shouldn't the answer to that be you? Why do you think I support the 2nd Ammendment? Maybe you should look into the NRA if you're worried about your safety. I'm not a member, but I'll at least say this about the NRA. As far as I know, they have never, ever advocated protesting the government by breaking the law (you can't say that about the lefts organizations, can you?). As a matter of fact, the NRA strongly, adamently, vehemently urges its members to OBEY THE LAWS! They may not like the laws, but they definitely obey them. You won't see the NRA commiting crimes to get their point across. As a matter of fact, they'd be the first to turn in a member for breaking the law. They're also really big on enforcement of the laws. That I know is a fact!

    Not all conservatives today are terrorists. In fact, some of my best friends are right wing wackos. :p It's just that those people who are the terrorists today are all of the conservative bent.
    All my liberal friends are dead. They were shot in the back during the first Gulf War. Okay, thats not funny. Well, its kinda funny. But, again, I'll refer to PETA and the terrorist organizations it supports. Definitely not conservative in nature! Unless you're talking about conserving nature?
    A giant mushroom cloud, 24 empty missile tubes... It's Miller Time!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,221

    Re: Support Bush's Anti Terrorism Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by USNavySubSailor
    Birkenstocks? What the hell are Birkenstocks?



    Number one, I'm not going to be pulled in by anyone. No one's coming to get me. If that were the case, half the people on here would have already been tortured. The sky isn't falling Bairdi, the sun will rise tomorrow.
    And B. What is to stop me? Shouldn't the answer to that be you? Why do you think I support the 2nd Ammendment? Maybe you should look into the NRA if you're worried about your safety. I'm not a member, but I'll at least say this about the NRA. As far as I know, they have never, ever advocated protesting the government by breaking the law (you can't say that about the lefts organizations, can you?). As a matter of fact, the NRA strongly, adamently, vehemently urges its members to OBEY THE LAWS! They may not like the laws, but they definitely obey them. You won't see the NRA commiting crimes to get their point across. As a matter of fact, they'd be the first to turn in a member for breaking the law. They're also really big on enforcement of the laws. That I know is a fact!



    All my liberal friends are dead. They were shot in the back during the first Gulf War. Okay, thats not funny. Well, its kinda funny. But, again, I'll refer to PETA and the terrorist organizations it supports. Definitely not conservative in nature! Unless you're talking about conserving nature?
    USN...I see you have a tough time realizing that all I have said here is really tongue in cheek. Birkenstocks are sandals. I read a few articles by some conservatives that remark about liberals in their Birkenstocks. It was a joke.

    What kills me about you conservatives is that you will support the NRA when they oppose common sense laws such as making teflon coated bullets, which can penetrate those protective vests that police officers wear, illegal. You say that any law has to do with anything concerning guns chips away at the second amendment. Yet, at the same time, the NRA is silent when conservatives are chipping away at our constitutionally protected 4th amendment rights. And by the way, what is an arm? I am sure when our forefathers were writing out the constitution and realized the need for a militia back then, their concept of "arms" was muskets and they most certainly did not have the slightest of notions as of the type of device that today passes for "arms".

    Liberals believe in the concept of self defence. Don't seriously think for a moment that if came down to a my life or your life situation, a liberal wouldn't react exactly as one of those actors encountering one of those flesh eating zombies in those George Romero movies. This is America. We were born and raised on violence. It's been programmed into our genes.

    Also, if the government keeps chipping away at our freedoms as they are doing now, don't be surprised if a day comes when they are at your door ready to take you away. It happened 65 years ago in Germany and it can happen here too if we the people become complacent.
    Last edited by bairdi; 09-24-2006 at 02:36 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,197

    Re: Support Bush's Anti Terrorism Tactics

    Liberals believe in the concept of self defence. Don't seriously think for a moment that if came down to a my life or your life situation, a liberal wouldn't react exactly as one of those actors encountering one of those flesh eating zombies in those George Romero movies. This is America. We were born and raised on violence.
    Liberals are all about themselves, Notice how this wack-o uses the word "self" defence , that is what liberals are all about , themselves, they want to continually abuse thier freedoms without having to worry about the consequences even though ,like it might endanger our country's security or give moral support to our enemies, as long as they can say whatever the phuck they want when they want

    These are individuals whose phones need to be tapped, these are individuals whose emails need to be monitored, these are the individuals who want this country to be attacked again and want to see George W Bush fail, they are sick with hatred and most of them need therapy

    phuck off schmuck
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,221

    Re: Support Bush's Anti Terrorism Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    Liberals are all about themselves, Notice how this wack-o uses the word "self" defence , that is what liberals are all about , themselves, they want to continually abuse thier freedoms without having to worry about the consequences even though ,like it might endanger our country's security or give moral support to our enemies, as long as they can say whatever the phuck they want when they want

    These are individuals whose phones need to be tapped, these are individuals whose emails need to be monitored, these are the individuals who want this country to be attacked again and want to see George W Bush fail, they are sick with hatred and most of them need therapy

    phuck off schmuck
    Notice how this right wing wack-o equates exercising freedoms with abusing freedoms and then in the typical neocon terrorist doublespeak diatribe condones taking aware Constitutional freedoms. As they use to say...If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Why don't you phuck off moron.

  9. #9
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: Support Bush's Anti Terrorism Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    Liberals are all about themselves, Notice how this wack-o uses the word "self" defence , that is what liberals are all about , themselves, they want to continually abuse thier freedoms without having to worry about the consequences even though ,like it might endanger our country's security or give moral support to our enemies, as long as they can say whatever the phuck they want when they want

    These are individuals whose phones need to be tapped, these are individuals whose emails need to be monitored, these are the individuals who want this country to be attacked again and want to see George W Bush fail, they are sick with hatred and most of them need therapy

    phuck off schmuck
    well why do you care about "endangering the country's security"?? is it because you want to be safe? so you do only care about yourself???

    easy to turn a seemingly simple comment and make it what you want. dont be an as.shole, listen to what others have to say and dont put them down, unprovoked.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: Support Bush's Anti Terrorism Tactics

    The GOP: using your tax dollars to destroy the constitution, freedom of speech and free, open and fair elections

    Evil GOP Bastards

    “Since the New Deal, Republicans have been on the wrong side of every issue of concern to ordinary Americans; Social Security, the war in Vietnam, equal rights, civil liberties, church- state separation, consumer issues, public education, reproductive freedom, national health care, labor issues, gun policy, campaign-finance reform, the environment and tax fairness. No political party could remain so consistently wrong by accident.
    The only rational conclusion is that, despite their cynical "family values" propaganda, the Republican Party is a criminal conspiracy to betray the interests of the American people in favor of plutocratic and corporate interests, and absolutist religious groups.”


    Hall of Shame
    Sept.'06 Evil GOP Bastard of the Month
    Rapacious Partisan Hack & "Voice of America" (Literally)
    Kenneth Y. Tomlinson

    As a poster boy for GOP government ethics, few are more illustrative than one Kenneth Y. Tomlinson.


    Described as having "close ties to the White House," Mr. Tomlinson first achieved notoriety after his selection to head the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. After hiring right-wing ideologues (without the permission of the board of directors) to skew programming to the right, he was forced out by the board. But in the Bush administration, no bad deed goes unrewarded, and Tomlinson was subsequently appointed chairman of the State Dept.'s broadcasting board of governors, which oversees the Voice of America. Tomlinson's hiring of a "phantom employee" and other unethical practices has brought demands for his removal. Ironically, Tomlinson's appointment to head the Voice of America symbolizes what America has become under the Bush regime.
    http://www.evilgopbastards.com/

    Republican Sex Scandals
    http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Republican_Sex_Scandals
    Last edited by Phinnly Slash Buster; 09-26-2006 at 12:47 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. European court rules against UK anti-terrorism law
    By Yeah Well Fine Then in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 09:18 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 07:01 PM
  3. Senator takes on anti-terrorism policies of Bush
    By Phinnly Slash Buster in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 03:56 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 08:51 PM
  5. Public Opinion Mixed on Bush Anti-Terrorism Agenda
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 09:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, abuse, administration, ads, age, aka, amendment, america, american, another, anti, appointment, arms, army, atlanta, attacked, attention, attitude, aware, bad, ban, bastards, ben, blame, blowing, blue, bombs, boy, breaking, bright, bring, brow, brown, bush, called, campaign, card, care, case, cash, catch, caught, cer, chairman, church, civil liberties, clo, close, coming, cons, conservative, conservatives, corporate, corporation, country, crash, danger, dead, december, delivery, dept, diatribe, domination, don, dont, door, dow, early, education, edward, electio, emails, endangering, enemies, enemy, environment, eric, ethical, event, extreme, fail, feel, field, fled, forget, forgot, george, give, gop, governors, grab, groups, hatred, head, health, hell, helped, hero, hey, hidden, hiding, house, huma, ice, identify, individuals, ion, isn, issues, jerry, joe, joined, joke, killed, kills, large, letters, liberal, liberals, light, lis, listen, lol, long, lose, lot, making, mayer, members, million, moment, moral, moron, motorcycle, nam, national, nature, needed, nixon, notice, nuclear, officers, open, order, organization, organizations, part, participants, people, peter, plane, point, policy, pos, poster, pounds, presiden, programming, protected, pulled, ran, reform, regime, religious, republicans, resident, respect, richard, rise, roy, safe, safety, sca, scary, security, sense, set, sex, shoo, shot, shouldn, sick, silent, slaughter, social security, son, sons, soo, spent, split, stage, star, starting, state, stop, story, students, sun, support, supported, supports, surveillance, tactic, taken, talking, targets, tax, ted, terrorism, terrorist, times, tme, tomorrow, tor, tortured, tough, transfer, truck, turn, une, url, van, vehicle, violence, waiting, walker, wanted, wearing, wing, won, word, worker, writing, years, york, young

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •