+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4

    JFK Doodle Predicted "9-11 Conspiracy"

    All I can say is WOW :eek:

    What does JFK doodle mean?

    Presidential Doodles, a book that contains "Two Centuries of Scribbles, Scratches, Squiggles & Scrawls from the Oval Office"

    contains a chilling page of JFK's doodle that predicts the 9-11 attacks.

    "President Kennedy, known for separating his life into compartments, would enclose words and numbers inside circles and boxes. Events long after his death give one doodle an unintended chill: A small circle with the numbers "9-11" contained within. Just to the lower left on the page, the word "conspiracy" is underlined."

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060919/...tial_doodles_1

    That link is to the article, it does not contain the picture of JFKs 9-11 doodle, but that doodle is in the book.

    Ask yourself how could this president foretell 9-11 FORTY YEARS before it happened?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: JFK Doodle Predicted "9-11 Conspiracy"

    He didn't, thats how. You give it away in your post.

    "Two Centuries of......"

    With two centuries of random scribblings from dozens of presidents, its not surprising that one of them can be interpreted to be a 'prediction' of recent events.

    It's the law of large numbers, nothing more, nothing less.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4

    Re: JFK Doodle Predicted "9-11 Conspiracy"

    Quote Originally Posted by kazza
    He didn't, thats how. You give it away in your post.

    "Two Centuries of......"

    With two centuries of random scribblings from dozens of presidents, its not surprising that one of them can be interpreted to be a 'prediction' of recent events.

    It's the law of large numbers, nothing more, nothing less.
    Yeah it must me a coincidence, to think JFK wrote down 9-11, and directly beneath it he wrote conspiracy all on the same page. Its even more odd to have him assasinated, it just has to be the "law of large numbers"! :rolleyes:

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: JFK Doodle Predicted "9-11 Conspiracy"

    Quote Originally Posted by kazza
    He didn't, thats how. You give it away in your post.

    "Two Centuries of......"

    With two centuries of random scribblings from dozens of presidents, its not surprising that one of them can be interpreted to be a 'prediction' of recent events.

    It's the law of large numbers, nothing more, nothing less.
    well,pilgrim,!? in a more or LESS fashion i have to ask!?can we harness this PHENOMENON to benefit us all!?too little too late!?who gets to be GREAT!?in the EYES of!?the NOT yet OPENED.....but.....WILLING!?hehe!!just askin.....do you HAVE TO!?.....
    Last edited by lexx; 09-23-2006 at 11:33 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: JFK Doodle Predicted "9-11 Conspiracy"

    Quote Originally Posted by aloochet
    Yeah it must me a coincidence, to think JFK wrote down 9-11, and directly beneath it he wrote conspiracy all on the same page. Its even more odd to have him assasinated, it just has to be the "law of large numbers"! :rolleyes:

    Lol. It doesn't even need that. Maybe he was worried about a real conspiracy. Maybe he knew from his inteliigence department that there was a plot to kill him, but they didn't know when. If that was the case what are the odds of him guessing that it would occur on 9-11? 1 in 366. Not likely, but not unbelievable either.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: JFK Doodle Predicted "9-11 Conspiracy"

    Quote Originally Posted by kazza
    Lol. It doesn't even need that. Maybe he was worried about a real conspiracy. Maybe he knew from his inteliigence department that there was a plot to kill him, but they didn't know when. If that was the case what are the odds of him guessing that it would occur on 9-11? 1 in 366. Not likely, but not unbelievable either.
    I would tend to agree with fact that it may be coincidence.
    One possible exception .was 9-11 as code ever associated to Operation Northwoods?

    Operation Northwoods

    US PLANNED FAKE TERROR ATTACKS ON CITIZENS
    TO CREATE SUPPORT FOR CUBAN WAR
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/northwoods.html

Similar Threads

  1. "Death" of "Amy Winehouse" alias "Lady Gaga" was a joke
    By TruthIsNeverTooHorrible in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-28-2016, 08:57 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 10:43 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 07:44 AM
  4. "Tech puts JFK conspiracy theories to rest"
    By theme in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 08:05 PM
  5. Who is JFK Conspiracy "Skeptic" John McAdams?
    By theme in forum Government Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 02:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •