+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EPX Body, new MLM scam?

I encountered a new MLM company gaining popularity. If you search the company background its very hard to see an independent unbiased review. so I created one.
    (see www.scamornotdebate.blogspot.com/epx-body-scam-or-not)

however, it is just a result of my research and opinion.. it would be nice if more people will comment on it and present their views on this new MLM company.
    either you agree or disagree with me you are very welcome to comment here:judges:

Re: EPX Body, new MLM scam?

I think when you studied at college you saw absorption rates for typical pills. You need to know there are different ways to put pills together. Most from stores have glues, binders, fillers that increase shelf life, but decrease absorption immensely!

Beyond that, EPX products are the most economically priced & of the highest quality. The only way to know for sure is to test them yourself.
    Those who would like to know what I do full time, email me direct for a link> scubapro48@gmail.com I am not here to advertise my business. Tom

Quote Originally Posted by scubapro48 View Post
    I think when you studied at college you saw absorption rates for typical pills. You need to know there are different ways to put pills together. Most from stores have glues, binders, fillers that increase shelf life, but decrease absorption immensely!

Beyond that, EPX products are the most economically priced & of the highest quality. The only way to know for sure is to test them yourself.
    "Most economically priced"!?...What happened to Mela?!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

no, It is very clear it was about the absorption rates of different routes of administration. not by the medications composition. And if you look at the bar graph that was taken from EPXBody website, the comparison is about the route of administration not by the drug's ingredients..
    either you agree or disagree with me you are very welcome to comment here:judges:

Good thread topic. I'm interested in this topic - absorption rates of supplements and their method of delivery.

Not trying to be off topic, but this reminds me of something. Someone posted a comment several months ago about the different types of vitamin C and why some brands are worthless. I wish I could find that discussion. There was also another discussion about the various calcium sources and combinations, absorption, etc.

"Wag more, bark less."

Quote Originally Posted by walksthedogs View Post
    Good thread topic. I'm interested in this topic - absorption rates of supplements and their method of delivery.

Not trying to be off topic, but this reminds me of something. Someone posted a comment several months ago about the different types of vitamin C and why some brands are worthless. I wish I could find that discussion. There was also another discussion about the various calcium sources and combinations, absorption, etc.

thank you for your interest..by the way have you visited the article we are talking about?yb:
    I just thought you may want to read it and maybe give some feedback?:spin2:

here is the link
    http://scamornotdebate.blogspot.com/...am-or-not.html

Beyond that, EPX products are the most economically priced & of the highest quality.
    That's what you said about Mela.

Your word is not trustworthy and everyone knows it.

Look at this guys Twitter page.

No useful content at all just one big "pitch fest" for his company and trying "desperately" to get LIKES for his FB page. He repeats the same thing again and again.

Can you count how many times he posts these same three sentences?

I would really appreciate anyone who is on Facebook to go & like my new fan page! Thanks ahead of time! Tom

Tired of overpriced low quality wellness products! Imagine a total reversal on this! Tom (That is what he said about LHN and Mela)

It's nice when you can help others to make money who have never made any before in MLM! Tom (That is what he said about LHN AND Mela)

https://twitter.com/tomsparrow

It behooves me that anyone who has seen him in action all these years would follow this person or consider him a leader. Only newbies that don't know any better.
    Last edited by amusement; 10-07-2012 at 08:36 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by amusement View Post
    Look at this guys Twitter page.

No useful content at all just one big "pitch fest" for his company and trying "desperately" to get LIKES for his FB page. He repeats the same thing again and again.

Can you count how many times he posts these same three sentences?

I would really appreciate anyone who is on Facebook to go & like my new fan page! Thanks ahead of time! Tom

Tired of overpriced low quality wellness products! Imagine a total reversal on this! Tom (That is what he said about LHN and Mela)

It's nice when you can help others to make money who have never made any before in MLM! Tom (That is what he said about LHN AND Mela)

https://twitter.com/tomsparrow

It behooves me that anyone who has seen him in action all these years would follow this person or consider him a leader. Only newbies that don't know any better.
    Why don't you stick to the topic here nitwit? The topic is about EPX. Thanks for the promo, but I don't need your help.
    Those who would like to know what I do full time, email me direct for a link> scubapro48@gmail.com I am not here to advertise my business. Tom

Why don't you stick to the topic here nitwit? The topic is about EPX. Thanks for the promo, but I don't need your help.
    Yep, that's the best you can do.

Name call. It's what I expected.

If I can stop just one newbie from joining you it was worth it.

Now go and spam some more on Twitter. It looks pathetically desperate and unprofessional.

No product and no reply to your emails after waiting 8 weeks = a Scam
    Anyone just try to contact support and you will see what I mean
    they never answer your emails try phoning you get an answering machine and put on hold then after 15 or 20 min told to leave a message
    There is no support service :2gunsfiring_v1:

Quote Originally Posted by daehaeng View Post
    No product and no reply to your emails after waiting 8 weeks = a Scam
    Anyone just try to contact support and you will see what I mean
    they never answer your emails try phoning you get an answering machine and put on hold then after 15 or 20 min told to leave a message
    There is no support service :2gunsfiring_v1:
    Just a FYI for those who don't believe. I am about to make National Executive & well on my way to the top. The reason customer service was hard to get through to is they had 400% growth in January, 64% growth in February, and 118% growth over a 6 month period.

Call customer service now! For those who don't believe the numbers above> http://www.mlmrankings.com What are the reasons? Product cost is LOW & the quality is HIGH! Compensation plan speaks for itself! The rest is up to those here to do your homework!

Are you sure the actual EPX products were on the Dr. Oz show? Please give evidence of this seen as you claimed it to be true in your review.

Has anyone got results with the EPX Fat Burner?

FREE Video Reveals The #1 Secret to Creating a Tsunami of Leads and Sales! Watch Video

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBatchelor View Post
    Are you sure the actual EPX products were on the Dr. Oz show? Please give evidence of this seen as you claimed it to be true in your review.

Has anyone got results with the EPX Fat Burner?
    I never said that EPX products were on Dr. Oz show. He may have made reference to ingredients that work. As far as the Burn or Nutri-Thin products go, there are tons of testimonials on both.

I never said that EPX products were on Dr. Oz show. He may have made reference to ingredients that work. As far as the Burn or Nutri-Thin products go, there are tons of testimonials on both.
    Are you sure you didn't say that as that is how I read it in the review that you wrote.

Where can one see those testimonials of people having had good results with the fat burner?

FREE Video Reveals The #1 Secret to Creating a Tsunami of Leads and Sales! Watch Video

EPXBody, New MLM SCAM Relaunches With EPX180

Looks like another remake, when one hyped up strategy fails, as did the guarantee in six months to lose weight or get refund, I wonder how many got refunds, never mind paid for six months.

And when that flopped, now they are pumping the buy your customer scam, the same as Trivita used when they saw growth slowing. I don't believe in buying customers for they are rarely ever committed to product, and drop put in less than three months which is typical when people don't even break even on their autoship charges.

When you see a company try to boost sales by introducing a buy a customer plan, it is in trouble as I have seen. And given this thread died last year, pretty clear indication the program was in deep trouble, so now they introduce an old stand by of tax advice and discount club deal which was also a former failure, SAVVI.

So I guess the past failures wrapped up into new deal is something to get excited about? Time will tell, but this deal is in desperation mode as I see it. Think about it, if you have to buy customers for whatever product is being pumped, how good is the product if people won't purchase it with their own money? And as with their EXPbody weight loss product, it didn't work, simple as that. So how many will buy into new business expense tracking deal at $25. a month when most are not making $25. a year in MLMland.