+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

actual Debt US 49 Trillion not 8.3 trillion

what is that a surpRISE to you? it was for me! my friend told me about it the other day. i said, well knowing how the bush group works and he is a boob of a liar... sure but who the hello? is going to pay this debt? but not worry the new world order blokes have tons of money they pay it for you people put a big grin on your face now and say what do you say, Also the deficit is not 2.6 percent of growth domestic product as GDP and as we are fres told but 6.2 percent of GDP and growing ( goaning grrrrrrhhhhhh ) rapidly. what the dang dumb bush city will tell you one lie after the other how the hellO to do believe what any of those Lyers tell you can be they have lye soaked in their brains, bet i'm right about that they are crazy that is the problem psyco mad is that they are and in 2005 the deficit was NOT 318.5 BILLION but it was close to 760 Billion then uP to 3.3 TRILLION so that clock on the deficit is WRONG WRONG WRONG what else is Bully bush lying to you about this time I know ... more later.

Re: actual Debt US 49 Trillion not 8.3 trillion

please cite where you are pulling these numbers from
    (out of your ass maybe)

wiz imput 49 Trillion not 8.3 trillion

what do u know about numbers wag?
    a better way to have put it

Wizywy please cite where you are pulling these numbers from, your ass maybe? OR this
    Wizywyg pull more lies out of ur ass! :o 49 Trillion not 8.3 trillion?

tell us wag what should the numbers be?

:confused:

from a very fine article and wizwhimp you poor chap, stuck in your a_ maze of chronic lies of propaganda. doctor, doctor give me the news what are you saying about wizwhimp? Doctor responds, all this accumulation of propaganda bush brainwashed ideas conjured up with the bush whackies in the back room he has this "complex" I the doctor emphasises he is mentally deranged and only grasshoppers are in his dreams and sounds very complex and very difficult to explain but he is an insect so the bush whackers can stomp on him like a bug now. he is a mere bug in their eyes and the more bugs they can get the better. i know it makes no sense but said the doctor, it is a disease that willl take the wizwhimp further to the time of no return. there are no more ways to fuel his foolish brain. zilch , zero, gone!

may I add further, said, the doctor, there are no remedies to the foolish ones who are trapped as bush's insects.

Wag 911 talk

wiz you poor chap, tell us wag, what should the numbers be? 49 Trillion or 8.3 trillion? wiz are you propaganda bush brainwashed mentally totumpole up ur ass your ass maybe? deranged sorta zero ground no brain sorta gone! u still there?

he is in hibernation, like a grasshopper he is spitting up that brown juice, he can not answer because he has no answers, bush didnt tell him what to say yet....

galaxy, im still waiting on where you pulled that number from? Resources? cites? an online business journal maybe?

Uh wag, U that deranged sorta zero ground no brain sorta gone dude! u still there wiz? Lets TalK!
    49 Tri or 8.3 tri?
    U know something wiz?
    so how much?

Here's the accounting:

http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/234/Gov...ial-Report.pdf

Actual debt - $49 trillion. Your share: $156,000. Your share if you are a working American: $375,000

and rising daily was that $750 MILLION per day... stay the bloody course, yeap bush family is reaping in MILLIONS daily in their bloody deadly stocks called the military stocks and defense stocks and all the busy bushy bush family reaping from the wars, war is profitable i repeat this all over the place it is about MURDER, GENOCIDE and making money stay the course of course so you can reap in TRILLIONs, they want to be TRILLIONAIRES... this is a crime against humanity but this type of murder no one gets convicted. what a bloody shame. up and up and up goes their stocks and more more dying from a WARS that were never a threat to anyone now they want to get out in JUNE 2007 by then the Family will be trillionaires, you never wanted this war it was based on LIES AND LIES AND LIES, now thei family wants to attack IRAN to make more and more and more money what comes after TRILLIONAIRES QUadtrillionaires. BLOOD SHED for a fake and phoney lies. STOP IT let the ones who lied about the wars pay the price. they can make money at the printing presses they can let them do it, not YOU.

50 Trillion ....now!

Operation Iraq Freedom fighters cost

So this is what it cost for Iraq to become a "free Iraq"?
    check this out>?>>

Just a war >?
    this ****s hard to believe!>>>>
    >>> http://costofwar.com/index.html
    thats 24/7 too!
    :eek:

bs bush is stalling he has to stall because he is a staller, more money in his pockets for his whole busy family, oh them news gives one the blues

The sad part about the US debt is the fact the government is in debt to its own citizens!
    Moriah!

why do you think the number means anything when the gov't can print all the money it needs and has every day up till now ?

say they owe me $1000 on my savings bond. when its due they just print it.

when i was young people complained that bread was costing almost 20 cents.
    soon people will remember the good old days when a loaf was only $2.

see, it doesn't matter. they raise my pay and raise my rent and i am still about as rich or as poor as i was 35 years ago when i was happy to make $1 an hour. we all knew if they ever paid us $4.50 we would just be so rich !

get a grip on reality and a better understanding of what those slips of paper (dollars) really mean.

the big numbers you are talking about is the social security and medicare the gov't has promised to pay.

of course, they cannot pay it in bread at $2 a loaf but will be no problem when bread is $200 a loaf.

the good news is, anybody that lives long enough will be a millionaire.
    the bad news is, your rent will be 2 million a month by then.