+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adpost4Earn

Adpost4Earn

hey guys i have been wondering about this site
    adpost4earn.blogspot.com
    i hv checked this site on more than 2 scam sites. they said its a trustworthy site. if any1 knws any thing abt this site.i ll be greatful to knw. thnkss.

Re: Adpost4Earn

Just the fact that it is a blogspot website and NOT a real business website should be enough to send up red flags for you.

Sounds very much like an ad posting scheme just from the name, which means you will be putting your name and email address on the line. Will you get paid? Who knows? Maybe maybe not, if you do it will be PENNIES for time you have spent.

There are way too many legitimate JOBS out there to risk your time and energy on something like this.

okay,but all the websites are saying this true and legit,trustworthy!!!
    and its just a blog and not very famous too!!!
    so this means they do the business for real and that's why they have limited work so they don't make their business to become very popular
    but this doesn't mean they don't have work.
    and you said there are many legit works can you plz give me some
    plzzzz!!!!! do they pay via payza???

I'm guessing this person is trying to advertise his/her blog site instead :)

no man i ain't trying to advertise it.
    i m just confused about it that should i go for it or not???
    so i asked this here so if anybody know anything about it they can help me here

After your second response I was sure you were advertising as well and still not convinced you aren't but will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Based on your grammar I'm going to also assume you are not from the USA.. Where are you from and I might be able to give you better direction to apply for a job. As for adpost4earn.. I personally would avoid it.

if and only if i was advertising it wouldn't i had put my referral id here???
    its common sense isn't it?
    by the way do you have any knowledge about his site??

adpost4earn.blogspot.com

or anyone who has been a member here?

or someone who has personally experienced this site??

and yes i m from the Wonderful India.

No, if you are advertising your own site you wouldn't include a referral id.. you wouldn't have one..

We gave you the benefit of our expertise and our thoughts on the site.. SCAM..

Again, to give you the benefit of the doubt one last time... WHAT sites are saying it is true and legit?

Quote Originally Posted by rkss1995 View Post
    if and only if i was advertising it wouldn't i had put my referral id here???
    its common sense isn't it?
    by the way do you have any knowledge about his site??

or anyone who has been a member here?

or someone who has personally experienced this site??

and yes i m from the Wonderful India.

You know the site can be legit but the program can be all a scam. You can cheat those sites that are used to check for trustworthy but not the people who have used the program before. Look for reviews about the program they offer and see what people have to say about it.