+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

40,000 show up at the U.N. in support of Israel

40,000 show up at the U.N. in support of Israel, at the ANTI-AHMADINEJAD RALLY

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...madinejad.html

Want more? There's a slide show at this link.

Re: 40,000 show up at the U.N. in support of Israel

Yeah..40,000 pro-Zionist or fundamentalist rabid, frothing at the mouth, born again wannabes. Where's the rapture? Oh yeah...they gotta blow up Israel first. That's why they're supporting Israel. :rolleyes: How silly to forget that part.

Now if 40,000 people showed up at the UN in support of Palestine and Lebanon, they would all be labelled Anti-Semites, or Jew haters. This is the sad result of the Zionist media blackout especially in America. Everyone is so afraid of the "anti-Semite" or other racist smear tactics, most people are afraid to stand tall in the face of such obvious propagandistic bullsh!t.

These Zionist c0cksuckers have enough power to bring any organization to their knees. Like the Swiss banks in the mid 90's, the Zionists are only interested in dominating anyone who opposes them. Just a scent of weakness and they're all over it, especially where the scent of money is detected. The Swiss banks had to cough up 1.25 billion to the Zionist leaches based on conjecture, smear tactics and propaganda. Otherwise, they would not be able to continue doing business with many places in America.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how much power these slimy little snails possess. But of course, due to our negligence, by falling into a stupor with a false sense of security, America is under seige by a more persistent and cunning foe, than their slavering American counterparts.

Now does anyone know where the term "propaganda" originated from?
    Anyone who guesses correctly gets their choice of a free yarmulke or kippot to add to their "I love Israel and the rapture" collection.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

TheWorker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    Yeah..40,000 pro-Zionist or fundamentalist rabid, frothing at the mouth, born again wannabes. Where's the rapture? Oh yeah...they gotta blow up Israel first. That's why they're supporting Israel. :rolleyes: How silly to forget that part.

Now if 40,000 people showed up at the UN in support of Palestine and Lebanon, they would all be labelled Anti-Semites, or Jew haters. This is the sad result of the Zionist media blackout especially in America. Everyone is so afraid of the "anti-Semite" or other racist smear tactics, most people are afraid to stand tall in the face of such obvious propagandistic bullsh!t.

These Zionist c0cksuckers have enough power to bring any organization to their knees. Like the Swiss banks in the mid 90's, the Zionists are only interested in dominating anyone who opposes them. Just a scent of weakness and they're all over it, especially where the scent of money is detected. The Swiss banks had to cough up 1.25 billion to the Zionist leaches based on conjecture, smear tactics and propaganda. Otherwise, they would not be able to continue doing business with many places in America.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how much power these slimy little snails possess. But of course, due to our negligence, by falling into a stupor with a false sense of security, America is under seige by a more persistent and cunning foe, than their slavering American counterparts.

Now does anyone know where the term "propaganda" originated from?
    Anyone who guesses correctly gets their choice of a free yarmulke or kippot to add to their "I love Israel and the rapture" collection.
    um, what man??? Israel doesnt claim things like "wipe lebanon off the map", so your misguided comparison makes zero sense,....much like most of your rantings.

do some more research on the swiss bank issue, then, you can return to printing those yellow JUDEN patches.

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker
    um, what man??? Israel doesnt claim things like "wipe lebanon off the map", so your misguided comparison makes zero sense,....much like most of your rantings.

do some more research on the swiss bank issue, then, you can return to printing those yellow JUDEN patches.
    Why is it Okay with you to criticize the conduct of the US Government, yet, you become blatantly defensive on encountering any criticism of Israel?

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    40,000 show up at the U.N. in support of Israel, at the ANTI-AHMADINEJAD RALLY

RIGHT ON!!

Have you read about the Swiss bank incident? If not...read it or shut the fvck up.

I see you have a comprehension problem. Let me assist you in your hour of need.

While Israel hasn't stated the exact words "wipe Lebanon off the map", how is it that you forgot about the Stern gang, Irgun or Haganah terrorist groups killing British and Palestinians back in '47 & '48, and driving them out of their homes & land? The Zionists never paid a nickel for any of it. That is what started this whole sh!tstorm. Understand so far?

The continued ethnic cleansing and apartheid of Palestine is unacceptable ad inhumane. How is it that Israel does not adhere to the Geneva conventions when they detain thousands of Arabs in their prisons? How about intervention by the world on behalf of the innocent Palestinian people, who actually held title to the lands they were driven from?

How is it that when Arab Jews are gunned down in Israel, the killer, an IDF soldier, also a member of Kach Israeli terrorist group (which Grim tried to say was disbanded.) had a monument erected in his memory and hailed a hero for killing those "goyim"?

So if Israel or America states that certain people or groups are "terrorist", they can be mowed down and slaughtered just because they say so and it is literal truth? Conjecture shouldn't be taken as the gospel. I guess Saint Bush started his own Bible. And by whose authority is it truth? When has human life become dispensable as soon as it is labelled "terrorist"? If that is the case, then Israeli terrorist actions should be met with the same consequences. To simply kill because of this label is no better than the Salem witch hunts. Anyone who isn't accepted or liked is exterminated.

Lastly, you have the Zionists who believe they are God's chosen (not true), and are in Israel by Divine right, when in fact they are an instrument of the Vatican, put there for the sole purpose to incite and provoke the Muslim people. They want to occupy the Holy cities for whatever reason and both sides will kill anyone who opposes them from retaining the Holy cities. If you're not a religious nutcase (which I don't believe you are) you or I cannot understand this part of the extremism on both sides. I for one, cannot believe anyone would kill in the name of religion. Although it repeats again and again throughout history, even present day, I cannot identify with it. It is foreign to me.

It doesn't take a genius to see what Israel has done and continues to get away with. Their flagrant disregard for anyone else on this earth, is abject and unacceptable. Everyone is equal, except in the eyes of the Zionists. A superiority complex gone mad, and armed with nukes.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Why is it Okay with you to criticize the conduct of the US Government, yet, you become blatantly defensive on encountering any criticism of Israel?
    Genocide boy, there is a big difference between criticism and racist hatred. AmeriNazi didn't criticize these people, he attacked them. Attacked 40,000 people who protested peacefully against your Iranian hero, because he said almost the same thing, as you have said on this forum.

HE PUBLICLY ADVOCATED FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL.

You must be a bit disappointed DieChrist, that the man didn't come out and call for the genocide of all the Jews in Israel like you have done more than once here.

Like I was saying, what AmeriNazi did was launch attacks, not criticize..

Are the following criticisms, or attacks?

fundamentalist rabid, frothing at the mouth, born again wannabes
    Definitely an ATTACK.

obvious propagandistic bullsh!t.
    Now allthough this is a lie, it is what I would call a CRITICISM.

These Zionist c0cksuckers
    ATTACK

is how much power these slimy little snails possess
    ATTACK

AmeriNazi's hatred for the Jews (codename "Zionists") is just as apparent as your hatred for them DieChrist, but at least he isn't totally consumed with his hatred, and that far off his trolley that he would come right out and call for the genocide of the Jews like some moron we all know here.... lololol

TheWorker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    i defend stupid arguments and points of view. its pretty obvious that Iran has called for an entire nation to be destroyed, yet Israel has not done so. and i have never taken a position of ardent support of the israeli govt no matter what.

with so many hate filled people who hate jews but claim they only hate "zionists", yet anythign having to do with a jew is posted here as "zionist pigs", i feel the need to defend them against such ignorant attacks.

you dont think americanadian hates jews??? he cliams he only hates the "zionists" and the govt of israel, yet everyday posts something about "the terrible zionist controlled media, the ZNN and blah blah blah"....where does he get the balls to call the media outlets zionists? becuase there are a larger percentage of jewish executives than represented in the overal population??? thats why they are "zionists"?? its freakin patehtic.

and its someone like you that he has found an excuse to hide his jew-hating with slogans of "being against zionism".

its pretty black and white, there is no "defense" really neccessary
    Last edited by TheWorker; 09-21-2006 at 05:27 PM.

TheWorker Guest

Have you read about the Swiss bank incident? If not...read it or shut the fvck up.
    i really dont care enough to tell you that whatreallyhappened.com does not paint the whole picture, and dont tell me to stfu.

if you were intelligent enough to learn as much as you could about history, and not focus on what you're are looking for, you would be educated.
    anyone who doesnt think that the nazis swiss bank accounts were inflated from the money tehy took from the jews during the holocaust is either ignorant or just doesnt know anythign about history.

Suspected Nazis on list of dormant Swiss bank accounts
    July 26, 1997
    Web posted at: 11:12 a.m. EDT (1512 GMT)
    GENEVA (CNN) -- Hitler's photographer and an aide to Holocaust architect Adolf Eichmann may be among the names of top Nazis included on a list of World War II-era Swiss bank accounts released this week

Swiss banks on Wednesday published the list of nearly 2,000 names, hoping to shed light on what happened to missing assets of Holocaust victims and help heirs recover what's due them.

wanna hear an Italian GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTED story from the jews of rome??? i know you dont, but read it anyways. when the nazis advanced through Italy, fully cooperaetd with by Mussilini, they demanded a large payment in gold, cash, and precious gems from the jewish community in return for their "?freedom". The jewish population of Rome was largely confined to the Jewish Quarter (which, incidently was built below the riverbank levels on purpose and subject to annual flooding, but besides the point). the jews got the money together, and guess what?? the nazis rounded them up anyways, much to the chagrin of mussilini, but he let it happen regardless.
    Last edited by TheWorker; 09-21-2006 at 05:22 PM.

i really dont care enough to tell you that whatreallyhappened.com does not paint the whole picture, and dont tell me to stfu.

if you were intelligent enough to learn as much as you could about history, and not focus on what you're are looking for, you would be educated.
    anyone who doesnt think that the nazis swiss bank accounts were inflated from the money tehy took from the jews during the holocaust is either ignorant or just doesnt know anythign about history.

July 26, 1997
    GENEVA (CNN) -- Hitler's photographer and an aide to Holocaust architect Adolf Eichmann may be among the names of top Nazis included on a list of World War II-era Swiss bank accounts released this week

Swiss banks on Wednesday published the list of nearly 2,000 names, hoping to shed light on what happened to missing assets of Holocaust victims and help heirs recover what's due them.

wanna hear an Italian GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTED story from the jews of rome??? i know you dont, but read it anyways. when the nazis advanced through Italy, fully cooperaetd with by Mussilini, they demanded a large payment in gold, cash, and precious gems from the jewish community in return for their "?freedom". The jewish population of Rome was largely confined to the Jewish Quarter (which, incidently was built below the riverbank levels on purpose and subject to annual flooding, but besides the point). the jews got the money together, and guess what?? the nazis rounded them up anyways, much to the chagrin of mussilini, but he let it happen regardless.
    Ha...ha...ha...did you really believe they were just going to take that money without providing a subterfuge for the subservient and gullible like yourself? And BTW, whatreallyhappened.com isn't where I found out about it either. Here...enlighten yourself to the true nature of these Zionist leaches.

[quote]
    Commemorating the 50th anniversary of the end of World War II, Switzerland's president formally apologized in May 1995 fir denying Jews refuge during the Nazi Holocaust. About the same time, discussion reopened on the long-simmering question of Jewish assets deposited in Swiss accounts before and during the war. In a reported story, an Israeli journalist cited a document-misread, as it turned out- proving that swiss banks still held Holocaust-era Jewish accounts worth billions of dollars.

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

TheWorker Guest

[QUOTE=Americanadian]Ha...ha...ha...did you really believe they were just going to take that money without providing a subterfuge for the subservient and gullible like yourself? And BTW, whatreallyhappened.com isn't where I found out about it either. Here...enlighten yourself to the true nature of these Zionist leaches.

Commemorating the 50th anniversary of the end of World War II, Switzerland's president formally apologized in May 1995 fir denying Jews refuge during the Nazi Holocaust. About the same time, discussion reopened on the long-simmering question of Jewish assets deposited in Swiss accounts before and during the war. In a reported story, an Israeli journalist cited a document-misread, as it turned out- proving that swiss banks still held Holocaust-era Jewish accounts worth billions of dollars.
    right, and????

July 26, 1997

Ha...ha...ha...did you really believe they were just going to take that money without providing a subterfuge for the subservient and gullible like yourself? And BTW, whatreallyhappened.com isn't where I found out about it either. Here...enlighten yourself to the true nature of these Zionist leaches.

The World Jewish Congress, a moribund organization until its campaign denouncing Kurt Waldheim as a war criminal, leapt at this new opportunity to flex its muscle. Early on it was understood that Switzerland was easy prey. Few would sympathize with rich Swiss bankers against "needy Holocaust survivors." But more importantly, Swiss banks were highly vulnerable to economic pressures from the United States.

In late 1995, Edgar Bronfman, president of the WJC and the son of a Jewish Claims Conference official, and Rabbi Israel Singer, the secretary-general of the WJC and real estate tycoon, met with the Swiss bankers. Bronfman, heir to the Seagram liquor fortune (his personal wealth is estimated $3 billion), would later modestly inform the Senate Banking Committee that he spoke "on behalf of the Jewish people" as well as "the 6 million, those who cannot speak for themselves." The Swiss bankers declared that they could only locate 775 unclaimed dormant accounts worth a total of $32 million. They offered this sum as a basis for negatiations with the WJC, which refused it as inadequate. In December 1995, Bronfman teamed up with Senator D'Amato. His poll ratings at a nadir and a Senate race not far off, D'Amato savored this occasion to boost his standing in the Jewish community, with its crucial votes and wealthy political donors. Before the Swiss were finally brought to their knees, the WJC, working with the gamut of Holocaust Institutions (including the US Holocaust Memorial Museum and the Simon Wiesenthal Center), had mobilized the entire US political establishment. From President Clinton, who buried the hatchet with D'Amato (the Whitewater hearings were still going on) to lend support, through eleven agencies of the federal government as well as the House and Senate, down to state and local governments across the country, bipartisan pressures were brought to bear as one public official after another lined up to denounce the perfidious Swiss.

Using the House and Senate as a spring board, the Holocaust industry orchestrated a shameless campaign of vilification. With an infinitely compliant and credulous press ready to give banner headlines to any Holocaust-related story, however preposterous, the smear campaign proved unstoppable. Gregg Rickman, D'Amato's chief legislative aide, boasts in his account opinion that the Swiss bankers were forced "into the court of public opinion where we controlled the agenda. The bankers were on our turf and conveniently, we were judge, jury, and executioner." Tom Bower, a main researcher in the anti-Swiss campaign, dubs the D'Amato call for hearings a "euphemism for a public trial or kangaroo court."
    The Holocaust Industry-Norman Finklestein pages 89-91
    The above is a Jewish author. Now what were you saying about learning about history and educated? Why would I want to get an education from the very institutions that help suppress the truth in history? Nothing exposes the lies and coverups on those who suppress the truth unless it's someone who takes the courage to do so.

That is why slavering cattle like yourself won't stand up for America. Everyone is afraid of what they will look like to others if they do. This is why America has been infiltrated and being occupied by the Zionists. They hide behind the guise of "Jewish organizations", when in fact, none of the money really gets to the hands of Jewish victims of the Nazi Holocaust. Norman Finklestein's mother received only $3500, while Zionist stooges who never suffered one iota, received hundreds of thousands. And his mother suffered through the Nazi Holocaust. This is the very type of campaign these Zionist rodents are waging. And they are taking America down the tubes as a result.

Will post more later.

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

right, and????

hmmm... apparently there's a glitch in the system. See full post.

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

TheWorker Guest

hmmm... apparently there's a glitch in the system. See full post.

i have, and????????

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Genocide boy, there is a big difference between criticism and racist hatred. AmeriNazi didn't criticize these people, he attacked them. Attacked 40,000 people who protested peacefully against your Iranian hero, because he said almost the same thing, as you have said on this forum.

HE PUBLICLY ADVOCATED FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL.

You must be a bit disappointed DieChrist, that the man didn't come out and call for the genocide of all the Jews in Israel like you have done more than once here.

Like I was saying, what AmeriNazi did was launch attacks, not criticize..

Are the following criticisms, or attacks?

Definitely an ATTACK.

Now allthough this is a lie, it is what I would call a CRITICISM.

ATTACK

ATTACK

AmeriNazi's hatred for the Jews (codename "Zionists") is just as apparent as your hatred for them DieChrist, but at least he isn't totally consumed with his hatred, and that far off his trolley that he would come right out and call for the genocide of the Jews like some moron we all know here.... lololol

LOL...

Screw you, Monkey Brain. You're irrelevant. Why haven't you enlisted or moved to Israel yet?

I still don't get it. I guess your time is too consumed with manufacturing fictious statements to put in people's mouths and running your meaningless little right-wing chat board smear campaign to have a life.

I grew up in NYC, work in the film industry, have been to Israel numerous times, and, therefore, have known more Jews than you could imagine in your most delerious beer soaked hallucinations. I was even engaged to one for years.

If medical science ever provides the technology for you to grow a fvcking brain, ask a rabbi sometime to explain the difference between Zionism and Judaism.
    Last edited by dchristie; 09-22-2006 at 05:06 AM.

Monkey Monkey Monkey MonkeyMonkey Monkey Monkey Monkey....and further more I feel that Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey......but then on the other hand these phucking flying lying Monkeys Monkeys Monkeys Monkeys....and then MonkeysMonkey Monkey Monkey MonkeyMonkey Monkey Monkey Monkey

anyone we know ? :D
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".