+ Reply to Thread

El banco enbustero Inc

There is a new bank. Located in La punta del Yunque next to the big tower. That is asking client to pay $499 to become member. The founder is telling that they are going to have a special rate of 1%. On any loan originate in his bank. (Does any body believe that).

I went to this meeting and found that the owner Mr. Pedro Chupa Cabra. Have many complaints in the local business bureau. He went to jail for 14 years at the Isla de Cabras Jail is San Juan. The reason was for asking peoples moneys for purchase inexpensive housing in La Playa de Guajataca.

I Know this info because my brother that use to work at the court of Isla de Monos was present wen that happen, and he went with me to that meeting.

They already open an office in The State Of Florida and I posting this to put everybody aware of this new Scam.

Already the have about 4,000 peoples was paying that $499 and they have not made any mortgage yet.

Be Aware

Re: El banco enbustero Inc

New Info

There was fight at the today meeting 2 peoples went to jail.

The owner was charge and he paid $1,000 to go out.
    If you want to check this out the police report was at the Isla de Cabras police station. Ask for Mr Malave (He was the one involve in Cerro Culebrilla masacre scandal ) the police report if someone what to chek is 6959-123 pescao. :mad: :eek: :eek:

Check this Out
    345 views of this Thread in the First day of this Posting. ???2people???

Science I put this info more than 345 have view this.
    This tell any body that the info is right.

I know this from the source and as more people see this everybody is going to find the true about this Scam.

Don’t be fooled by other find the true here.
    :eek:

Mr. Chupa Cabra???

http://skepdic.com/chupa.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cristobal el enbustero
    New Info

If you want to check this out the police report was at the Isla de Cabras police station. Ask for Mr Malave (He was the one involve in Cerro Culebrilla masacre scandal ) the police report if someone what to chek is 6959-123 pescao. :mad: :eek: :eek:
    I check it out and Mr.Chupa was involved whith Rafi A.K.A.
    "El mequetrefe" a famous local rapper who F.Y.I. is serving 25 years in prison for trafficking drugs to La Juana In Isla de Monos.

Also I went to the police station and the report number is true. I spoke to Mr.Malave and he confirmed the situation.

Be carefull.

Another new info

Today I Have a conference call with Mrs. Migdi Garcia . She know M Chupa from other bussiness and shje confirmed to get out of this scam

Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Cristobal el enbustero
    New Info

This info is true

I was on that meting too and thing get ugly. Someone asks for his money back and Mr. Chupa said that he was not going to give his money back. Mr. Pancho Cara de Queso ask told Mr. Chupa and they star arguing. The police ask me to be a witness so I went to the 9 floor at the Isla de Cabra police station. Wen Mr. Malave (from el cerro Culebrilla massacre) ask me I told what happen.
    If any one want more info I can get it for you.

Also I went to the Bank Office at el Yunke and the door were close when I went there.