+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MLM education

MLM education

You can go to a place where they teach classes in the ins and outs of MLM.

But instead of going by the title of an institute of higher learning, they are called a "Destitute of Lower Earning".

Re: MLM education

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    You should attend...
    a comedy writing class.
    A close friend of mine is a Second City alum. He says they would like me there.

you need a plane ticket?
    wouldn't it be novel to be someplace you are wanted and respected?
    You mean like somewhere where they grow teeny tiny sprinkles of cactus powder?

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

But since his thread topic is mlm education, you may click the links below to be educated on product or mlm opportunity and get educated...
    If you want to take advantage of a little free advertising here at SCAM.COM, you have to learn to do it the right way.

The LifeStyle Trainer has it down to a science. Try this instead....

Contact Me

Click on the like for a little demo...

Hope this helps!
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Noone has accused you of honesty or integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Noone has accused you of honesty or integrity.
    Same with you! What's your point?!:crazy1:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Same with you! What's your point?!:crazy1:
    My point is that you're a big MLM loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    My point is that you're a big MLM loser.
    So, does this make you an Anti-MLM loser?

I think it does.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Once again Once upon a time is on his fairy tale rants...
    of course the labeling applies...
    of course the price for the product is much lower than he states if you are purchasing gallons....of course our valued customers that are purchasing a couple million a week like the product and its value and its results....
    of course companies are trying to duplicate our product and our success...
    Of course there are gallons that are sold at $200 a gallon.
    Of course there are people who fall for the ridiculous stories about why it's worth $200 for a gallon of water sprinkled with cactus powder when you can buy the same cactus in the grocery store for $1.38 a pound.
    Of course there are other MLM companies out there who would duplicate your tactics of selling scam water with the tiniest amount of "special" ingredients in it for hundreds of dollars a gallon.
    Of course there are companies who can get a spokesmodel like Cheryl Tiegs, who has the usual models' IQ of a gumdrop, to believe their silly stories and get paid to repeat them.
    Of course you value your customers just as any MLM values all of the victims they are able to suck money out of.

Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    Of course there are gallons that are sold at $200 a gallon.
    Of course there are people who fall for the ridiculous stories about why it's worth $200 for a gallon of water sprinkled with cactus powder when you can buy the same cactus in the grocery store for $1.38 a pound.
    Of course there are other MLM companies out there who would duplicate your tactics of selling scam water with the tiniest amount of "special" ingredients in it for hundreds of dollars a gallon.
    Of course there are companies who can get a spokesmodel like Cheryl Tiegs, who has the usual models' IQ of a gumdrop, to believe their silly stories and get paid to repeat them.
    Of course you value your customers just as any MLM values all of the victims they are able to suck money out of.
    ...aaand since we're on the subject of lousy jokes...here's a GOOD one!

Made Where?

Joe Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock (MADE IN JAPAN) for 6 a.m. While his coffee pot (MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor (MADE IN HONG KONG). He put on a dress shirt (MADE IN SRI LANKA), designer jeans (MADE IN SINGAPORE) and tennis shoes (MADE IN KOREA).

After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet (MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his calculator (MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today. After setting his watch (MADE IN TAIWAN) to the radio (MADE IN INDIA) he got in his car (MADE IN GERMANY) and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN JOB. At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day, Joe decided to relax for a while. He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL) poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE) and turned on his TV (MADE IN INDONESIA), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in.....AMERICA.....
    :yelcutelaughA:
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

no as usual you are incorrect....if you are buying retail by the quart or in 3 oz bottles you may pay that much, but if you purchase a gallon at time in the US you won't pay near that much. Now in other countries due to shipping and exchange rates you may be paying more...
    You continue to lie, mislead and attempt to confuse folks...
    It doesn't matter if it comes in quart, pint, or drop of spit bottles. $200 a gallon for tapwater is still $200 a gallon.