+ Reply to Thread

Jump, or escape?

Do people regularly jump from one MLM to another along with their downline of victims?

Or is jumping by yourself because you figured out that the one you are in as a bad idea really escaping?

Do you pretend that you are still a customer after escaping to make other people think it wasn't such a bad idea? Or is it a way of trying to tell yourself that you didn't make a terrible decision and you were mislead rosily because you refused to look at it objectively? And is that what you tell the wife?
    Last edited by Once Upon a Time; 08-31-2012 at 10:33 AM.

Re: Jump, or escape?

Mexican jumping beans (also known as Frijoles saltarines), native to Mexico, are seed pods that have been inhabited by the larva of a small moth, (Cydia deshaisiana). The bean, usually tan to brown in color, "jumps" when heated, because the larva spasms in an attempt to roll to a cooler environment. The shrub that yields these beans is often also referred to as the jumping bean.
    The heat from the sun stimulates the larvae to "jump" to avoid dehydration and consequent death, even in relatively cool environmental temperatures.
    After the egg hatches, the larva eats away the inside of the bean (until it becomes hollow) and attaches itself to the inside of the bean with silk-like thread. The larva may live for months inside the bean with varying periods of dormancy. If the larva has adequate conditions of moisture and temperature, it will live long enough to go into a pupal stage. In the spring, the moth forces itself out of the bean through a round "trap door", leaving behind the pupal casing. After its metamorphosis, the small, silver and gray-colored moth lives for no more than a few days.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

I would think that as a serial jumper who has failed several times, that you would have posted something with more substance.

You keeping up with(following) the Amway scam artist with useless posts comes under the category of "monkey see, monkey do".

Experience the thrill of bungee jumping! What could be more exciting than watching the earth rush towards you as you accelerate from 0-60mph in under two seconds?

Bungee jumps are now available with a twist in an exciting new indoor environment, or in the traditional style outside in the fresh air. Whichever you choose this activity is still one of the best adrenalin experiences available! More adrenalin experiences available on our home page.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

The Vacuum Cleaner Salesman

The new salesman had just completed his training and was anxious to put his skills to work. He took his Hoover vacuum cleaner to the front door of a house and rang the bell. A rather unpleasant woman answered. Before she could say anything he threw a pile of cow patties in the door behind her onto the rug. "Lady," he said, "If this vacuum cleaner doesn't clean up all those cow patties, I'll eat them myself."

"I'll get you a spoon," scowled the lady. "Our electricity hasn't been turned on, yet."
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    The Vacuum Cleaner Salesman
    The new salesman had just completed his training and was anxious to put his skills to work. He took his Hoover vacuum cleaner to the front door of a house and rang the bell. A rather unpleasant woman answered. Before she could say anything he threw a pile of cow patties in the door behind her onto the rug. "Lady," he said, "If this vacuum cleaner doesn't clean up all those cow patties, I'll eat them myself."
    "I'll get you a spoon," scowled the lady. "Our electricity hasn't been turned on, yet."
    Cow patties?

Must have been an MLM vacuum salesman.