+ Reply to Thread

Looks like a new one designbureaucorporation.com

Just got an email from M rice :)
    Of course horrible spelling and bad grammar. Website was created yesterday actually which I found to be hilarious. Here is the info
    http://designbureaucorporation.com
    found another copy of it
    http://www.1designbureaucorporation.biz

Just want to give everyone a heads up as this one seems pretty new so i couldnt find too much info on it yet.
    --------------------------
    Here are some emails.
    Dear Karl,

How are you?
    This is Melanie Rice again. I got your message, thank you for quick response. And thank you so much for your interest in our
    vacancy of financial manager. I've reviewed your resume and I propose you to join our team! So right now you have successfully
    completed the first step of recruiting process. And let me describe the employment procedure:
    In order to perform these checks you should provide us the following information ASAP by completing the documents (see attached):

1)The Contractor Agreement(the signed copy)
    2)The Application(the signed copy).

***Please note: All necessary documents are attached to this e-mail in MS Word. If you have trouble with the documents
    opening, please contact me by e-mail and I will send the documents in different format(PDF format).

Please fill out that documents, sign and send me the copies. You can send a copy of your signed Contractor Agreement and
    Application by two ways:

1. To my Fax: 206-337-6985 (US inside fax) -OR- 2. You scan the documents and after that you should send to my e-mail.

And after that our HR department will carry out:
    - your name, place of residing, contact phone numbers
    - reliability of information you provided (your name, place of residing, contact phone)

This information will be totally secured and will not be shared with the third parts. Your candidacy will be approved
    after getting of your documents and verification of your personal information. And you can begin your primary duties after
    this procedure.

***Please note: The signed documents give you the full right to represent our company in the USA, and the receiving
    and processing customer's payments.

AS FINANCIAL MANAGER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RECEIVING PAYMENTS FROM CUSTOMERS AND PROCESSING THE RECEIVED FUNDS TO OUR HEADQUARTER
    IN RUSSIAN FEDERATION. YOU WILL START RECEIVING PAYMENTS BY FOLLOWING SERVICES:

1. Bank Checks
    2. Wire transfers
    3. Certified funds and Cash funds

-Salary and Compensation:
    The Financial Manager will be entitled to 5 percent of all completed transactions. The maximum turnover handled by a single
    manager is limited the by company’s policy and is set at $100,000 per month. Minimum salary- $3,000/monthly, plus income
    tax compensation (under the US tax form 1099).

-Type of Employment and Time Commitment:
    Part-time. You will work from home as an Independent Contractor. Approximately working schedule - 3-5 hours per week. You can
    combine this work with your current work, because you'll spend no more than 5 hours per week. To sum it up, your next step
    for getting the position with our company is submitting the requested information for verification purposes. We already have
    some applicants and the time limit is short, so please do your best to provide it ASAP. Please let me know your final decision
    within 2 days. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
    Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
    Personnel Manager
    Melanie Rice
    Design Bureau Corporation
    fax: 206-337-6985
    tel: 206-666-2237
    __________________________________________________ __
    Melanie mailto:rice.designbureau@gmail.com

> Sure send me some more information about this position

> From: Design Bureau Corp. <staff-dept@designbureaucorporation.com>
    > Sent: Mon, August 27, 2012 9:56:06 AM
    > It's Ms. M. Rice again.
    > As you know, I am personnel manager of Design Bureau Corp and I've
    > reviewed your resume. At this time we have a free vacancy of financial
    > manager. And I have already sent you an email with a short job description.
    > Could you confirm the receipt? Please check your all email folders if that
    > email doesn't arrive in your inbox. This position does not require special
    > skills and we offered you that vacancy. Please email me back if you are
    > interested and now have some questions or if you have not received that
    > message and need more information.

> Sincerely,
    > M. Rice

Re: Looks like a new one designbureaucorporation.com

100% scam, you are correct.

That type of scammer is getting greedier, used to be a "cash the fake check" job would "pay" the victim 10% of the amount on the fake check, then it was 8%, now it is down to 5%.

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.

Since that scammer intended to steal your money, he did not give you his real life information. All you have is one of his fake names, one of his free email addresses, one of his fake stories and one of his paid-for-in-cash cell phone numbers. None of that information is going to help your local law enforcement agency track down that anonymous scammer sitting in a cyber cafe half way around the world from you.:sun_smiley:
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Seems like to much information they need their to do an online job. most online jobs just need your resume and that is it. Nothing more.

SCAM. No special skills required and send us money? LOL, they are joking right?!
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable