+ Reply to Thread

Internet scam- Image Research & Communication inc/ worldome.com

My small non for profit business hired Nance Prince of St.thomas,Virgin Islands and of Simi Valley,California to provide grant writing services to support my agency to receive funding to help children with cerebral palsy and other disabilities but we were scammed out of $500. Once Nancy Prince recd the money, she lied, exhibited a nasty, belittling, unprofessional behavior and did not provide the service as agreed upon. Even though her website and agreement stated a full refund if not satisfied she refused to issue a partial or full refund . The minor proposal that she did make i had to rewrite the entire proposal because the way it was written did not reflect the services that our company provided etc..she used a template and was very poorly written- several grammatical errors ainsult accurate at all. she also did not have accurate knowledge of grant writing-or funding sources withiny region .Worldome.com / Image Research & Communications inc..scammed us out of $500.00 within 15 days of our agreement. Please Do NOT conduct business with them- it is a SCAM !
    Last edited by Scammed victim; 08-25-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Scammed victim of www.worlddome.com

Internet scam- Image Research & Communication inc/ worldome.com
    My small non for profit business hired Nance Prince of St.thomas, Virgin Islands and of Simi Valley,California to provide grant writing services to support my agency to receive funding to help children with cerebral palsy and other disabilities but we were scammed out of $500. Once Nancy Prince recd the money, she lied, exhibited a nasty, belittling, unprofessional behavior and did not provide the service as agreed upon. Even though her website and agreement stated a full refund if not satisfied she refused to issue a paritial or full refund . The minor proposal that she did make i had to rewrite the entire proposal because the way it was written did not reflect the services that our company provided etc..she used a template and was very poorly written- several grammatical errors ainsult accurate at all. she also did not have accurate knowledge of grant writing-or funding sources withiny region .Worldome.com / Image Research & Communications inc..scammed us out of $500.00 within 15 days of our agreement. Please Do NOT conduct business with them- it is a SCAM !
    Last edited by Scammed victim; 08-25-2012 at 12:59 PM.