+ Reply to Thread

David Wood, Ex financial advisor and stretched hole

You will be pleased to hear that David, known now to his inmates as 'Shirley the cum sponge', has been roger'd senseless since his spell inside. Dirty Pete and the boys all love him in what's known as the soup kitchen.

David Wood, (Dai Wood) Ex financial advisor. Bridgend. Cowbridge. South Wales. U.K.

David Wood. Dai Wood. Bridgend. Cowbridge. South Wales. U.K. Enjoying time in Bridgend prison until about November 2014.
    A real evil evil man who can't speak one word of truth. Never give him anything, not even the time of day. Ignore him, just like he did to his clients. Somehow I feel that his family might give him the benefit of the doubt and let him back into their lives as he wells up with tears and says how sorry he is and how he's a reformed person, with his soft convincing voice. Ripping off dying people, dead people, vulnerable people, ill people , your sister and own father, I wouldn't.
    A sad pathetic man who I hope lives until he's 100 with depression and suicide on his mind every single day.