+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prelaunchx?

Prelaunchx?

Anyone know anything about it?

Re: Prelaunchx?

Yes, I have been evaluating it out of curiosity, and the first thing any skeptic would do is use a throw away email since this is the only thing they require to set up your account. I have received no spam in thress months during prelaunch and only updates on FOREX trades, which up until the last one were all positive trades which I follow since being involved with FOREX for decades.

Personally, I was very pleased with their predictive trading results over first couple months and have near $1K sitting in account now. Is it real is the next question? We all know about numbers on a screen, so the verdict is still out. I have over a thousand in my Social Business Network circle, and this is the foundation of program, to build a LinkedIn like business network where companies can come to and introduce their products and services, a good concept as I saw it.

The FOREX X company is just the first to use this new concept being promoted, so no one knows how it will end yet, but I found strategy similar to what I have used over the years, free incentives to attract new clients and reward existing ones, and it works. So given the word FREE is the most powerful word in marketing, and Fear Of Loss the most powerful tool to close a sale, this could very well work. Think about it, if you have several hundred and/or a thousand members in your network by just giving away free $100.00 deposits, how many will upgrade to a personal FOREX account when they launch? Most FOREX accounts are free to open, other than a minimum deposit, so if they, as claimed, transfer your balance to new account, this could be very interesting, and why I am evaluating it so closely.

We all know about the too good to be true scenarios, of which this is one, and why I was curious to test it, and to date, it looks great, almost unbelievable, so with nothing to lose, and thousands to be gained, worth a look as I see it. Official launch is only a couple weeks off, so we will all see the bottom line soon. It is only real money when you can withdraw it, and given the promotion that you will be able to make withdrawals when you have your personal account set up, and if FOREX X is major player in FOREX industry, this is what has to be known before it passes the real deal test.

What a good idea!

Sign up and send money to a blind anonymous website that talks about forex trading but has no license as required in the US.

Not to mention that the phone number leads to a prolific number of scams.

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-661-310-2107
    http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/6613102107
    http://phonenotes.org/6613102107
    http://driftglass.blogspot.com/2006/...ain-trail.html

I had register to prelaunchx 3 months ago and I now have $898 on my account....Now, I still don't believe that somehow, once they officially launches, I'll be able to withdraw that money but I hope I'm wrong here.

I'm sure there are many who have even more on their account and I wonder whether they would really be able to pay everybody...Where will they get the money...How do they make their money??

Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    What a good idea!

Sign up and send money to a blind anonymous website that talks about forex trading but has no license as required in the US.

Not to mention that the phone number leads to a prolific number of scams.

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-661-310-2107
    http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/6613102107
    http://phonenotes.org/6613102107
    http://driftglass.blogspot.com/2006/...ain-trail.html
    And where does it say send money to a non licenced FOREX account? First, you are not sending money anywhere. There is no requirement to send money for anything, but there is an option to purchase a well known FOREX trading training course for $17. as an alternative to referring three to unlock your first half of member network to earn more potential income.

As to giving up your phone number, none required, just an email, and I always use a throwaway just in case one is worried about spam, so no risk at this point, but we don't know who the FOREX trader is yet, so will have to wait to check them out when announced. As to phone number, there are plenty of markerters who may use those autodialers, so what does this tell us? The domain company is a service provider, and as such, who knows who has used their domain services, or how many companies used same central number over the years.

It is pretty easy to run down all the FOREX traders and check licensing, so time will tell, but wherever the tading charts originate from, they are real numbers as I have tracked them. Also, remember, this is only the first company being promoted by the Social Business Commerce Network, so FOREX is not the company, it is simply the one being promoted by company, and given this is just a start up domain, who knows who the company is yet, so we shall see how it all shakes out in the end.
    Last edited by FTC-SCAMS.COM; 08-23-2012 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FTC-SCAMS.COM View Post
    And where does it say send money to a non licenced FOREX account? First, you are not sending money anywhere. There is no requirement to send money for anything, but there is an option to purchase a well known FOREX trading training course for $17. as an alternative to referring three to unlock your first half of member network to earn more potential income.
    As to giving up your phone number, none required, just an email, and I always use a throwaway just in case one is worried about spam, so no risk at this point, but we don't know who the FOREX trader is yet, so will have to wait to check them out when announced. As to phone number, there are plenty of markerters who may use those autodialers, so what does this tell us? The domain company is a service provider, and as such, who knows who has used their domain services, or how many companies used same central number over the years.
    It is pretty easy to run down all the FOREX traders and check licensing, so time will tell, but wherever the tading charts originate from, they are real numbers as I have tracked them. Also, remember, this is only the first company being promoted by the Social Business Commerce Network, so FOREX is not the company, it is simply the one being promoted by company, and given this is just a start up domain, who knows who the company is yet, so we shall see how it all shakes out in the end.
    Ummmm....., yes.

It is pretty easy to detimine for yourself that this is an unlicensed forex scam.

However, you will have to perform a highly difficult and detailed technical procedure called "typing in their name".

http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/

Oh, and you mean that just because this phone number leads to a boatload of other scams, this one, (in the financial arena where phone numbers are highly protected) is definitely not a scam?

And the check is in my mouth, and I won't come in your mailbox.

Yep, "Fight the Crooks", while promoting a FOREX sc... ...deal-e-o....!?:cwm14:

I noticed you changed your sig-line at least.

Smart.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

It is not a FOREX deal, FOREX just happens to be the first company using the Social Business Commerce Network, so with that, if you don't like FOREX, pass. I happen to have done very well over the years in FOREX markets, so this first promoted company is what caught my eye and I started to follow their trades more carefully, and with just one loss in two months, not a bad track record.

The concept and power of Social Networking is what I was interested in, and FOREX just happened to be first company they were promoting, so it became even more interesting. At no cost, I started to evaluate it more closely as I see the potential, and when the FOREX company is disclosed, then I start second phase of research, but given there is no cost to evaluate, no spam being sent out, only one hiccup the other day in software when site was locked, I just take it day by day as one who likes to research any new deal which shows potential.

Ummmm....., yes.

It is pretty easy to detimine for yourself that this is an unlicensed forex scam.

However, you will have to perform a highly difficult and detailed technical procedure called "typing in their name".

http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/
    And how would this be known by anyone yet given the name has not been disclosed. I am just as curious as anyone to learn more since they have only had one loss in two months plus of tracking day to day results of this FOREX X trading system. If they are not licensed, then it is simple decision, pass. No money lost, no spam, no risk to watch and see if they are legitimate. Who knows what all the details are, but I was curious given great trade results I have been tracking.

Looks like there wont be any launch from forex firm X today.
    They say they will have "some news'...Doesnt look like its going to launch today.

And how would this be known by anyone yet given the name has not been disclosed. I am just as curious as anyone to learn more since they have only had one loss in two months plus of tracking day to day results of this FOREX X trading system. If they are not licensed, then it is simple decision, pass. No money lost, no spam, no risk to watch and see if they are legitimate. Who knows what all the details are, but I was curious given great trade results I have been tracking.
    So, you are promoting something that doesn't have a license even though you know they should have one?

And one with a track record that you know is made up?

What kind of scam artist would do something like that?

So, you are promoting something that doesn't have a license even though you know they should have one?

And one with a track record that you know is made up?

What kind of scam artist would do something like that?
    A 'license' is "permission to do something that would otherwise be an illegal activity." Exactly what is being done that is therein implied to be illegal?

To truly "know" something is to personally experience it. Exactly what 'track record' is it that you 'know' is made up? And, if not actually known, what kind of scam artist would claim to know something that is either non-existent or unknown to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Possibill View Post
    A 'license' is "permission to do something that would otherwise be an illegal activity." Exactly what is being done that is therein implied to be illegal?
    To truly "know" something is to personally experience it. Exactly what 'track record' is it that you 'know' is made up? And, if not actually known, what kind of scam artist would claim to know something that is either non-existent or unknown to them?
    I guess the National Futures Association and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission will be able to explain it to you. They plan on explaining it to them.

http://www.nfa.futures.org
    http://www.cftc.gov

I guess the National Futures Association and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission will be able to explain it to you. They plan on explaining it to them.

http://www.nfa.futures.org
    http://www.cftc.gov
    Just as I thought, you have nothing but claims, no presentation of facts or credible answers, only this diversion.

...which prompts me to also ask, "side-step much?"

Quote Originally Posted by Possibill View Post
    Just as I thought, you have nothing but claims, no presentation of facts or credible answers, only this diversion.
    ...which prompts me to also ask, "side-step much?"
    I see, Mr. forex scammer trying to bump posts.

The regulators will be tickled pink when you offer them your 'opinion'.