+ Reply to Thread

Reich's Goons Assault 71 Year Old For Challenging Nazi Ryan

As Ryan cracks jokes about him, 71 year old finds himself face down on the floor being handcuffed by local Reich's Thugs.

The retired plumber from Kenosha was thrown to the ground, placed in handcuffs, and arrested for trespassing and resisting arrest after objecting to Ryan’s plans to gut Social Security and Medicare.

This is what verminous fascist right scum always attract - violent action in the streets.

"When peaceful revolution becomes impossible. violent revolution becomes inevitable" -- JFK

Last edited by dchristie; 08-14-2012 at 01:27 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Re: Reich's Goons Assault 71 Year Old For Challenging Nazi Ryan

Kinda looks to me he was arrested for entering a private function uninvited, and causing a disturbance.
    Then again, the video is too short to be sure, and not enough said; that is, he starts ranting, and is removed.

ADDED:

Watched it again.
    Likely arrested for trespassing, which is obvious: he's near an exit, which he just came in, and it's a dressy function, while he was wearing blue-collar clothing. It's obvious he didn't have the right to be at what was likely, a private function.

Yet DC chooses to spin it to say he was arrested for complaining about something, blaming it on 'libruls'.

Welcome to the 'pwrone zone'. *cue twilight zone music here*
    Last edited by brywilson2; 08-14-2012 at 03:04 AM.

I thought the Leos were very restrained. I would have used a tazer on the guy!
    I swear by my life and my love for it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for me.
    John Galt

Because of all the gun violence in the US by crazies and remembering Gabby Giffords, anyone should know not to act the least bit out of control at a Political function.

just liberals doing what they do--breaking the law, then lying about it.

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    just liberals doing what they do--breaking the law, then lying about it.

He's old, retired, blue collar-that fits the profile of a republican to a tee.
    (Besides weren't you the one who referred to the rotary/etc. as branches of the NWO?)

To you, he's a liberal because he stood up for himself, when someone tries to take away what he has EARNED, namely medical benefits.

God forbid those filthy 'libs' demand to enjoy/use something they've EARNED AND PAID INTO. That might take a few cents out of your pocket, every year.

Quote Originally Posted by brywilson2 View Post
    (Besides weren't you the one who referred to the rotary/etc. as branches of the NWO?)

To you, he's a liberal because he stood up for himself, when someone tries to take away what he has EARNED, namely medical benefits.

God forbid those filthy 'libs' demand to enjoy/use something they've EARNED AND PAID INTO. That might take a few cents out of your pocket, every year.
    Petey is a Nazi.

Any resistance or challenge to authority and the status quo offends his rigid and anal little sense of order.

That's one of the psychological lynch pins of all his fellow goose stepping rabid right brainwashed cretins.

You see him smearing and sliming people who don't fall in line all over this site.

He calls them protest scum.

Then he starts whelping incoherently about his own "free speech".

It's a recurrent theme.

Last edited by dchristie; 08-14-2012 at 08:43 PM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by brywilson2 View Post

Huh?

To me, he is a liberal because he is trying to stop someone from stating their opinion and because he is breaking the law.

Can't get much more liberal than that.

--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    Petey is a Nazi.

Any resistance or challenge to authority and the status quo offends his rigid and anal little sense of order.

That's one of the psychological lynch pins of all his fellow goose stepping rabid right brainwashed cretins.

You see him smearing and sliming people who don't fall in line all over this site.

He calls them protest scum.

Then he starts whelping incoherently about his own "free speech".

It's a recurrent theme.

I would not care about the protest scum if they never broke the law--unfortunately, liberals are unable to protest without being criminals about it. And, of course, all of the guidelines from their miscreant leaders state that they MUST break the law in order to affect change.

Just the way they roll...always.

--Thomas Jefferson

I would not care about the protest scum if they never broke the law--unfortunately, liberals are unable to protest without being criminals about it. And, of course, all of the guidelines from their miscreant leaders state that they MUST break the law in order to affect change.

Just the way they roll...always.

That's not very believable Petey...

Your self serving polemic isn't exactly based on reality.

It's based on your own prejudice - stereotypes, of which your demented obsession with so called "liberals" is the focus of a fetishist love of fascism, racism and dividing this country.

One thing that is based on reality though: If we were living in 1775, there's no question what side you would have been on then as well.. and it wouldn't have been the "protest scum".

Some things never change. Hate, selfishness, genocide and tyranny are part of your DNA and your entitlement complex.

I don't care about that either. But just stop sniveling about your fucking freedom of speech and yammering about how superior you think you are.

It insults our intelligence.

In my opinion, rabid right animals like you aren't entitled to anything.

Only people who respect the freedom of others are entitled to have it for themselves.
    Last edited by dchristie; 08-14-2012 at 10:21 PM.
    -- Winston Churchill

Huh?

To me, he is a liberal because he is trying to stop someone from stating their opinion and because he is breaking the law.

Can't get much more liberal than that.

Yet it's ok to arrest him for his opinion, cause he's a liberal? LOL

You, pwrong, are more of a 'librul' than you think.