+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eyewitness

Whispering wind Guest

Eyewitness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCDUyV6aXeM

This is a documentary about 9/11 based around footage filmed by Richard A. Seigel. Using this rare video footage and scientific analysis, this film exposes the lies of 9/11 and shatters the government's official story.

Please visit the movie's official website at http://www.911eyewitness.com where you can send evidence clips to their friends and/or buy the DVD.

Re: Eyewitness

youtube rocks ,thanks for the link o wise one

another "Film" by a fly by night, couch film analysist. and lookee, selling dvd's. Nothing speaks louder than an organization (or one person) seeking "truth" by cashing in on those who lost their lives that day.

Whispering wind Guest

the fbi openly admit that there is no proof to associate osama bin laden with 9/11, they also openly admit that they believe every last one of the 'osama tapes' where he admits to it are falsified
    so no - osama doesnt call this jihad
    george w bush calls it jihad
    george w bush blames osama
    george w bush is a proven liar

when will america wake up to the fact that they have a president who is in effect a traitor to his country and who is doing everything he can to destroy the constitution he swore to uphold and protect?
    a president who is on record on television saying "i wish theyd stop waving the constitution in my face - its only a piece of damned paper" and "it would be so much easier if this was a dictatorship - just so long as im the dictator"
    america was once the best example of a democratic republic, the people need to wake up and remove this idiot before he gets the fascist state hes aiming for
    wake up, return america to the way it is supposed to be, a beacon of freedom for the world, not an oppressor.

only
    person I know of who was saying it is all staged on the
    day of 9/11 was Alex Jones. Half his sponsors left him
    because of it, half the people who rang in to his radio
    show disagreed with him, now, NO ONE ever rings in or
    disagrees. The lamestream media handles callers with
    facts by playing the Twilight Zone music to them, like
    it is even fooling people anymore, people can see right
    through it now, they know it is an inside job.

If you're gonna pull a stunt like 9/11 then you gotta get away with it.

Half the time I think, these guys know what they are doing, they
    want the American public to inevitibly find out 9/11 was staged
    to cause a civil war in the USA or, some sort of revolution, to then
    do what they are yearning to do - impose martial law and make use
    of those camps they keep building, that are manned, complete with
    watchtowers and barbed wire.

If you look back to German papers in the mid 1930's, people were
    saying the same things, that they have a dictator in power, those
    people were ridiculed the same back then as anyone saying this
    is now in the USA. Alex Jones 8 years ago told of how they will have
    transponder chips and RFID chips in car licence plates, he got laughed
    at... but its been done already. So funny when someone rings
    Alex Jones to say sorry, I laughed at you 5 years ago but, you were
    right. Yes, 99.99% of the time he IS right and the 0.01% he gets wrong
    is a minor indiscrepancy like getting a figure slightly wrong or something.

Talking of 9/11, this is a good vid...

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...04309041471296

BTW these guys are actually intelligent with the paperwork to back it up.

Heres a clue - only 10% of the people started the American revolution
    when the British were ruling over them - the other 90% were probably
    like "most people" are now - just asleep to it, thinking "what can you do"
    People are such fricken JERKOFFS it makes me mad! I used to be like that myself
    but honestly, the MINUTE I found a David Icke video and looked more and more
    into "all this stuff" there was no way I could possibly go back to being a dummy
    again, its just not possible to, whether I wanted to or not.

The problem I think is, we live in a society now where "everybody must be bull****ting"
    like the scam emails we all get, like the dodgy car salesman, people throw the average
    "conspiracy theorist" in with all these types - it is almost an instinct for people to just do
    that and never look into anything these researchers say.

This is why Alex Jones, David Icke and anyone worth listening to says: don't listen
    to me, check it out for yourself. You don't get that from George f**king Bush or
    Penis f**king Cheney do you?! NOPE! All you get is a load of bull**** about how
    one aspect of humble humanity is threatening another, hmmmm, BULL****.

Like one researcher says...

"once you become a gherkin you can't go back to being a cucumber"

Funny yeah but TRUE though. Or as Alex Jones says "you can't un-ring the bell"

Trust me, my own father is the same, he says "oh its aaaaaaaall a big conspiracy
    isn't it" and I think "well, yeah, it is, whats the big deal, its not like it isn't totally and
    utterly provable with video documentary after video documentary after video
    documentary and news article after news article after news article"

So I say "wanna watch ths new 9/11 vid" and he NEVER WILL WATCH IT!

How hypocritical can you be? It isn't even hypocritical it is an actual
    mental problem these people have. Yes, my own father

Then I say "what about building seven" and he says "I don't know anything
    about building seven" and I think, erm... what? You dunno anything about it
    but you do know im talking trash about it? How do you work THAT out? You'd
    think the sensible thing to do would be to get a conscience and just watch one
    of these innumerable 9/11 videos, even if he was to say afterwards "that doesn't
    prove anything" I could accept that! What I can't accept is the total deliberate
    willful ignorance because its "not nice" to think anything other than whats beamed
    to us through our TV sets. The ****ing TV... I have not watched the TV for over
    six months! There is nothing whatsoever on TV that is of any interest to me now
    I can see the stuff that is NOT on TV.

Whats promising is the fact that maybe at long last we will get a new generation
    of people that WILL NOT be bull****ted to the way I have along with everyone
    else. People now will have kids and teach them right away not to trust ANYTHING
    ok ANYTHING the Government tells them because lets face it, why would you?

Anything that requires you to put your blind trust in like that is a non starter for me.

I trust everyday people with everyday lives who have nothing to gain and no agenda.
    Jeremy Glick who went on Bill O Reilly did lose his father in the 9/11
    tragedy and was blaming Bush for it. Despite that - Bill O Reilly STILL
    said "how do you think the families feel when you say things like that?"

Penn and Teller also say the same "we don't like showing these images again"
    and "the families will be hurt by all this conspiracy talk" and so on.

Oh?

So is that why THE FAMILIES THEMSELVES marched in front of the White
    House demanding a new investigation? Damn right the families are pissed
    off and its because of the Governments obvious lack of care in the issue,
    not because some professor or doctor or engineer says it was an inside
    job, you know, engineers like the guys who helped to build the WTC saying
    it could not have collapsed like that just from a plane hitting it, or people
    like the firefighters themselves saying there were bombs going off in the
    towers just before they collapsed. Does Bill O Reilly and Penn and Teller
    with their stupid inane "no bull****" program ever tell you that the firefighters
    (actual eyewitnesses to the event) are ALL conspiracy theorists? Yes of course,
    on 9/11 the tower got hit... then instead of helping people, I guess all the
    firefighters must have got together and said "I know, lets BS to the whole
    world and make up some story about bombs going off in the buildings" I
    mean, its just so ridiculous isn't it?

Penn and Teller (OK Penn - Teller never even says anything) are magicians,
    thats the big give away if not anything else, they are playing a trick on people
    with that "no bull****" thing about 9/11. Has anyone ever seen it - I hope not,
    its TOTAL BULL**** where 9/11 is concerned, because they did not interview
    any eyewitnesses like firefighters, or anything, it was actually more slanted
    than Fox News! Never thought I would say that, but it was.

William Rodriguez, the janitor of WTC North tower for 19 years, was also there
    and he was the last non emergency person to come out of the tower alive.

He was the one with the master key to all doors on the stairwells who went up
    unlocking them all. He said he heard an explosion in the basement about ten
    seconds before the plane hit the tower, yes BEFORE the plane hit the tower,
    also, a man came from the basement with his skin hanging off, just as William
    Rodriguez was asking him what the hell happened down there, the plane hit.

Of course he is not one
    of the "popular" survivors so you're not likely to have heard of him, you see,
    as long as you are a survivor that does not report the inconsistencies then
    thats fine, you will be on the BBC and a hero... William Rodriguez is the biggest
    hero of 9/11 I think because he indirectly saved hundreds of lives by going around
    opening all the doors he could open.... he still has that master key now, so then we
    know the guy is genuine, his story is too accurate and vivid to be made up in any
    case. It is his view that the buildings had to have been brought down in a controlled
    demolition, thats why THIS HERO is NEVER GIVEN AN INTERVIEW - IT MAKES ME
    F**KING MAD that certain survivors are treated as "heroes" as long as you don't
    start TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11. Some of the posts sicken you here, fine,
    maybe about as sick as I am about the BULL**** we get fed and how the reality
    is covered up all the time.

Whispering wind Guest

William Rodriguez - quite simply the biggest hero of 9/11, gets totally ignored now
    he has started telling the reality of the events that day...........

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...37365762802294

Just look at the video..there is no way you can convince me otherwise that those single window puffs 10-15 floors below the wad of falling tower ARE NOT squibs....I have seen way to many of the controlled demolition movies to think otherwise

It just doenst ****ing add up...and the documented PROOF they pulled the "explosive sniffing dogs" a few days before 9/11

Goddamn just like the name of the movies...the **** dont add up..there is way too much LOOSE CHANGE to just blindly sit back and go "uh yup...them buildings fell down on thier own" when live recorded broadcasts say they ****ing HEARD secondary explosions

And the survivors saying they heard the booms of the floors collapsing above them...they could also have been squibs detonating in order to weaken the bulding

whilst people will not look into one single inconsistency of 911,
    then they will always say "those silly UFO people think 911 was an inside
    job" and they just choose to be ignorant.

Some people, for whatever reason, choose to look into it and thats it, you
    cannot "un-ring the bell". A lot of "truth seekers" say, people shouldn't
    preach to the choir, but once you have given Loose Change 2 to one
    person, thats it, don't keep on and on at them, move onto someone
    else and tell them to give 2 people a copy of Loose Change 2 as well.

None of these 911 films have any sort of copyright on them, they are so
    important, all the makers say copy them, its OK, just get the word out.
    Alex Jones spent $80,000 making his latest film "Terror Storm" and even
    he still says make copies and hand them out to anyone and everyone.
    Most regard it as his best film. AwPhuch you got to watch "Terror Storm" man!

Watch Terror Storm, it goes into the bigger picture...

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...48453686176230
    (1 Hour 52 minutes)

For me there is one absolutely cast iron bit of evidence that building seven was
    brought down in a controlled demolition - Larry Silverstein's accidental slip up
    on a PBS documentary saying these exact words...

Well why do I have to type them eh, we have the wonder of Google Video to show us
    these things - http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...32340306101329

Now, some very naive people have tried to defend Silverstein and say "aaaah but
    he meant pull the firefighters" but you see that doesn't work out because in the
    latter part of his statement there he says "they made that decision to pull and
    then we watched the building collapse" so what the hell has this got to do with
    firefighters being evacuated? The firefighters were evacuated from building seven
    more than FIVE HOURS BEFORE the building came down so to say he meant that is
    just plain crazy. I mean, even I can deny some things for the sake of an easy life
    but when you look at what Silverstein actually says there, I am afraid that no matter
    how much you try to defend the statement, it is absolutely impossible to twist or spin
    his words, it is just too definitive! He really slipped up. Guys like him can make mistakes
    like that and stay alive. I think that says a lot about people like him... some say he is
    a Zionist and they run the show when you go up high enough. Think about it, this makes
    sense because the mistake he made was THE biggest smoking gun of 911 for me and yet
    the guy has not even been bumped off?! WHAT?! How is that possible? It is possible only
    if the guy belongs to the same group of people who are bumping people off! They arn't
    exactly gonna bump off one of their gang now are they. Larry Silverstein is far far higher
    up the ladder of power than people like Bill Clinton or George Bush and has a lot more
    money too. Especially since he got his insurance payout for the WTC.

Also the firefighters said they saw each floor "popping out" as the tower collapsed.
    Not to mention the janitor William Rodriguez and his testimony to the 911 Commission
    that was ignored by the commission, as was building seven. They did a 500+ page report on 911 and managed to omit pretty much all possibilities of why building seven collapsed. That alone should get the alarm bells ringing, why NOT investigate? Think
    about that simple question - why the hell is it, the Government is NOT even investigating this tragedy?

What I am saying is, watch the clip of Larry Silverstein. Have you
    seen that clip yet? Heres the link again...

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...32340306101329

Now, what Larry Silverstein is "slipping up" and admitting there, albeit by
    accident, is that they CHOSE to pull building seven and they made it collapse
    in a controlled demolition - five hours after the firefighters were evacuated.

I say "five hours after the firefighters were evacuated" because Larry Silverstein,
    his paid off minions in the media and blindly "patriotic" people who are in fact being
    the complete opposite of "patriotic" will tell you he meant "pull the firefighters"
    when he said this:

"they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse"

That, by no stretch of anyones imagination, could ever mean "pull the firefighters"
    out of the building, but that is the incredible lie these people try to tell us!

The be all and end all of this is that you cannot possibly plant explosive charges
    into a 47 storey building in the five hours they had to do this, particularly when
    the building is on fire and no one can even enter the building.

So we (or I at least) can deduce from all of this that building seven was
    undoubtedly brought down in a controlled manner. With this in mind, it
    then makes sense to say the towers were probably also brought down in
    that same way. Why would they bring down building seven in a controlled
    demolition and then leave it down to chance that the planes hitting the towers
    would be enough to bring down the towers? They didnt! I believe all three
    building were "pulled" in the same way. Look at how the mess was instantly
    cleaned up by a company called Controlled Demolition Inc. THEY ARE
    LAUGHING AT US - CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?

The ONLY actual proof of a controlled demolition (and only on building seven) is
    the Larry Silverstein clip. There are other things like the huge explosion in the
    basement of the North tower 10 seconds before collapse as reported by William
    Rodriguez, the red hot molten steel still under the WTC six weeks later which is
    consistent with Thermite/Thermate being used to cut the columns on the towers,
    there are dozens of facts like that, which all go against the "official" story and yet
    are backed up by what eyewitnesses and professionals (like Stephen E Jones) are
    saying. That is all I am saying, not that the firefighters account of each floor popping
    out is any evidence on its own but it just adds to what we are already saying, like any
    REAL account or fact does. Read the 911 Commission Report and you notice that even
    though that report is over 500 pages long, it does not even go into why building seven
    collapsed. So then it is an "open case" yes? Well, it is. If it is not clear why building seven
    collapsed to the writers of the 911 Commission Report then why the hell did they call it the
    "final report"? WHY? You can't do that! Its like saying "oh we can't find out who murdered
    this guy 3 years ago, so we are giving up". They are trying to get away with closing a case
    that hundreds of millions of people want answered. Because of our corrupt politicians and
    paid off investigators we are now, unfortunately, having to investigate 911 ourselves. That
    IS the real independent investigation. People look up to the Government too much, asking
    them to investigate 911 all the time - FORGET THAT! Why ask a criminal to investigate
    himself?! Thats what it amounts to. People don't realise their OWN POWER and that we
    the people already have carried out and are still carrying out an "independent" investigation.

Thousands of people all over the world continually finding new facts out, professors, firefighters, engineers.... this IS the real investigation, its about time people realised that.

Watch that video..I too know about the physics of compression and stuff like this..but what is odd..its only popping out from single windows, not the entire floor, if it was it would have blown most of the windows out, not single ones...I truly wanted to believe that the video footage was bogus and bull****.but the fact is its single windows rhythmically "popping" 10-15 floors below the main collapse

Its just too freeking coincidental to not ask a question..and unfortunately I dont have the awnser for...

Oh and after further research
    http://killtown.blogspot.com/2006/06...t-down_30.html
    http://www.fmshrc.gov/decisions/alj/ct2000-294.html
    http://killtown.911review.org/wtc7/pullit.html

Look at the last site..then look how the building fell...it had no burning from jet fuel, no thousand tons of floors above it, yet it fell PERFECTLY, just like every other freeking controlled demolition movie I have ever seen?!

Whispering wind Guest

The Oklahoma city building had its entire face blown off, all that happened was the floors collapsed like an accordian..it didnt fall straight down, pefectly

**** just aint adding up evan... now that I am looking, truly looking, the facts and figures and events...what I'm looking at DONT add up

I purposefully look for the smallest little messup where I can stick in the conspiracy theorsist faces and go see...see you are a ****ing snot slinging moron..but the more I dig the less I find I am able to just swallow what I have been told by my Government...my gut is telling me someing aint right, and normally my gut feelings keep me out of trouble..its when I start second guessing myself do I get into trouble

Just look for yourself...you too will see the **** dont add up

if you believe osama bin laden did those attacks...you wont after watchin this video:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92753501&hl=en

I think quite a lot of people have already seen loose change

This link however is a collection of very intresting stuff that was not put into the final cut
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...07754977&hl=en

I now am wanting these questions awnsered...there are way to many unawnsered questions...to much from that video that makes gut wrenching truth...too much left unawnsered and hidden by these "coverups"

Why was that gold moved, why did the towers fall perfectly (they even showed the odd puffs 10-15 floors below the wad of collapse), the recovered data showing hundreds of millions of dollars transfered out seconds/minutes before the collapse, why there was no GODDAMN debris from flight 92 (that was ****ing wierd...it did look like a hole blown in the ground with debris just dumped (no aircraft debris, just bits of metal(and a C-130 can drop **** like that on a dime))

The thing is they didnt really point the finger at Bush..but he along with others might be involved...hell Clinton let the country and the huge businesses run amock (enron, worldcom, global crossing ring a bell)
    Maybe this was a creshendo, maybe it was multiple presedencies building up to this...all for the sake of "stealing" a ****ton of money and blaming it on someone or a group of someones that once the "Sleeping Giant" can o whupass got open could no longer speak out, could no longer yell the truth, only to be silenced by our big bad kick ass war machine

That video is ****ing insane crazy frightening, how in the hell can you not question, and the horrible fact is there are not enough awnsers being given to fill those questions

Damn could I be wrong...is there something more ominous hidden in the background, could there be a plot to do something of that magnitute actually be an "inside job"

Questions that I never fathomed have now been awakened in my mind..and I am truly afraid to search for them because what awnsers will they lead to (if any) and what truths might actually be lurking in the shadows out there...and would I be willing to actually accept them if I found them

**** WHAT IF OUR WORLD AND LIVES ARE A BIG LIE, AND WE HAVE BEEN DUPED BY OUR OWN GOVERNMENT

How much of the puzzle do we actually have, how much of the puzzle does the govt control and wont let it out...how much or will we ever know before its too late?

What awnsers out there are to be found...and truthfully what is the right questions that need to be asked

There is evidence of them pulling bomb sniffing dogs from the WTC, the freeking live video footage of reporters saying they hear secondary explosions coming from the towers, the odd looking puffs (from single windows, not the entire floor) 10-15 floors below the wad of falling tower) I mean either these guys are masters of creating doubt or there are truly questions that havent or WONT be awnsered

Isnt it funny from the video initial "gut" reactions the pros said it seemed like it was a controlled explosive, only a few days later it thier stories jived almost verbatim..and the phone calls where the guy was talking to his mother and gave him 1st and last name and kept repeating "you believe me right"

All other video clips and stuff just reek of "conspiracy thoerist" and Bush bashing bull****..but this one actually makes sence..they have documentation, realtime video footage, and really dont point the finger at bush..but what they do is open the door to "what if"

What if both parties and/or a group of elite stood to make a ****ton of money, and used this as a coverup for moving debt or profit, hell they are pulling data stating that hundreds of millions of dollars worth of transactins happened right before and during the incident, the gold in the basement (it was being moved) and other oddities, what if we are being duped by our government both parties and it seeps deeply, deeper than we could imagine

Who really profits from a war, and would those that profit be willing to create this for thier gain at the cost of so many others, would someone or a group of someones be willing to sacrafice not only thier own but a group they could "blame" it on be willing to turn a profit from it?

Are we all so naive that we believe we live in a nice cushy world where those that are capable of such huge evil and are we even mentally prepared for the truth if it out there

Myself..I want to know why Bush continued reading to a class of children instead of jumping up and responding to the news that we were under attack

kinda like how he continued on with his fishing trip while new orleans drowned - he just doesnt give a ****.

I mean they went into Iraq cuz they said there were weapons of mass destruction and there were connections between saddam and bin laden
    there weren't any

some europeans saw little black airplanes with illegal prisoners landing here and there
    first they denied it and recently bush admitted it

and the people of new orleans who are living in trailers cuz of katrina are not really being helped to get their lives back (I saw recently in a documentary)

now is the USA broke or something?
    that would explain allot to me (the war-engine, not taking care of your own citizens)
    I mean back in like 1935 my neighbor country Germany was in a huge depression ,so their government created jobs in war factories and the army ,could this be happening again?

I so much hope I'm wrong
    I hate conspiracies but I hate lies way worse
    and the bush administration has done some major lying in the past few years
    they shouldn't get away with it

The ***** is that he is giving himself more and more power.. recently, he put into effect a bill that will hide more of what he is doing from the public's eyes. Do I agree with anything he has done? No. Do I think that he made himself look good after 9-11, like he was gonna give payback where payback needed.. and anyone that spoke out against him was unpatriotic...yes. Do I think that most elected officials in Washington are corrupt, taking money from lobbyists and ruining this country...yes. Do i think it's a conspracy... no.

There is a Tom Clancy book where a suicidal pilot in a 747 plane takes out most of Congress as well as the president. In the story, it's like the dawn of a new day has arrived, and corruption in the goverment ceases. While I don't condone violence...and I don't condone an action like this... the story makes a great point... Untill we replace all these "lifers" who are running the goverment... We are f*cked.

George W.Bush claims to have seen THE FIRST attack on TV:
    "you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. actually, I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works.I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower,the TV was obviously on.I said,it must have been a horrible accident."
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...011204-17.html

An interesting day :
    http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/e...interestingday
    Why are they just feeding you lie after lie after lie ???
    Does anyone believe its because they are ALL just " incompetent"?

this
    is the one damning piece of evidence for me that WTC 7 was a
    controlled demolition. So have you seen that short clip?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/pullIt3.wmv

There it is dude, just watch it, I promise you won't get "bored" because
    its only 15 seconds long, if that. It doesn't matter what "911 Eyewitness"
    says or, with all due respect, what bfdl or even I say about 9/11, with
    proof like this pullit3.wmv clip we HAVE the evidence!

There is no evidence (this is admitted by the FBI since 9/11 does
    not appear in Osama Bin Ladens list of crimes on their website) that
    Osama Bin Laden is even connected with 9/11.

There is infact no evidence that he is even alive anymore. There
    have been tapes of him spewed by the warmongering media machine,
    but these are widely regarded as fakes, since he is far too fat (also with
    a vastly different nose) to be Bin Laden.

2 - It was Osama Bin Ladens older brother, Salem bin Laden, who was
    an investor in Arbusto Energy - the Texas oil company started by, you're
    going to love this - George W. Bush

You can't blame Americans themselves when the voting machines are hacked...

-Watch the Clint Curtis testimony-

They actually don't have a choice who gets to be President.

How can they kick these people out when the worlds top bankers fund these
    peopleinto Presidency, along with most of the controlling members of the
    Government, media, education, banks of course and just about every other
    form of influence including the Supreme Court? Thats a laugh, "supreme"
    court, it is about as "supreme" as the Nolan Sisters!

Whispering wind Guest

One day America will get fed up with being shot at from above by their own people, and when they aren't firing rockets or flying planes into buildings, they are trying to poison everyone via the contrails, not to mention being milked day and night by the powers-that-be for half or more of all the money workers earn.

One day, America will wake from it's trance and they will turn and eat the families of the Federal Reserve and their demonic New World Order, but right now people don't get they are being hoodwinked.

We rely on the Texans. They are the only ones that have the bottle (courage) to fight back. If they don't rise against the Empire of Greed and the North, then the torment continues. But I believe in Texas and so do the Forces of Light. Their day will come.

"Y'all have a nice day."

P.S. Hurry up!

http://www.stuartwilde.com/SW_articles.htm

Here is an article from the Evening Standard in London that seems to be fairly interesting…

Fury as academics claim 9/11 was 'inside job' - 05.09.06

The 9/11 terrorist attack on America which left almost 3,000 people dead was an "inside job", according to a group of leading academics.

Around 75 top professors and leading scientists believe the attacks were puppeteered by war mongers in the White House to justify the invasion and the occupation of oil-rich Arab countries.

The claims have caused outrage and anger in the US which marks the fifth anniversary of the terrorist attacks on Monday.

But leading scientists say the facts of their investigations cannot be ignored and say they have evidence that points to one of the biggest conspiracies ever perpetrated.

Professor Steven Jones, who lectures in physics at the Brigham Young University in Utah, says the official version of events is the biggest and most evil cover up in history.

He has joined the 9/11 Scholars for Truth whose membership includes up to 75 leading scientists and experts from universities across the US.

Prof Jones said: "We don't believe that 19 hijackers and a few others in a cave in Afghanistan pulled this off acting alone. "We challenge this official conspiracy theory and, by God, we're going to get to the bottom of this."

In essays and journals, the scientists are giving credence to many of the conspiracy theories that have circulated on the internet in the past five years.

They believe a group of US neo-conservatives called the Project for a New American Century, set on US world dominance, orchestrated the 9/11 attacks as an excuse to hit Iraq, Afghanistan and later Iran.

The group says scientific evidence over the attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon is conclusive proof.

Professor Jones said it was impossible for the twin towers to have collapsed in the way they did from the collision of two aeroplanes.

He maintains jet fuel does not burn at temperatures high enough to melt steel beams and claims horizontal puffs of smoke seen during the collapse of the towers are indicative of controlled explosions used to bring down the towers.

The group also maintains World Trade Centre 7 - a neighbouring building which caught fire and collapsed later in the day - was only partially damaged but had to be destroyed because it housed a clandestine CIA station.

Professor James Fetzer, 65, a retired philosopher of science at the University of Minnesota, said: "The evidence is so overwhelming, but most Americans don't have time to take a look at this.";

The 9/11 Commission dismissed the numerous conspiracy theories after its exhaustive investigation into the terror attacks.

Subsequent examinations of the towers' structure have sought to prove they were significantly weakened by the impact which tore off fire retardant materials and led the steel beams bending under heat and then collapsing.

Christopher Pyle, professor of constitutional law at Mt Holyoake College in Massachusetts, has dismissed the academic group.

He said: "To plant bombs in three buildings with enough bomb materials and wiring? It's too huge a project and would require far too many people to keep it a secret afterwards.

"After every major crisis, like the assassinations of JFK or Martin Luther King, we've had conspiracy theorists who come up with plausible scenarios for gullible people. It's a waste of time."

But University of Wisconsin assistant professor, Kevin Barrett, said experts are unwilling to believe theories which don't fit into their belief systems.

He said: "People will disregard evidence it if causes their faith to be shattered. I think we were all shocked. And then, when the voice of authority told us what happened, we just believed it."

As the fifth anniversary approached, the 9/11 Scholars for Truth is urging Congress to reopen the investigation claiming they have amassed a wealth of scientific evidence to prove their version of the terror attacks.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Whispering wind Guest

They are afraid that I am going to
    say the things that are not
    supposed to be said. They are
    afraid that I am going to say the
    truth.

The truth is that there is
    something terribly wrong with this
    world, isn't there? If you look
    about, you witness cruelty,
    injustice and despotism. But what
    do you do about it? What can you
    do?

You are but a single individual.
    How can you possible make any
    difference? Individuals have no
    power in this modern world.
    That is what you've been taught
    because that is what they need you
    to believe. But it is not true.

This is why they are afraid and the
    reason that I am here; to remind
    you that it is individuals who
    always hold the power. The real
    power. Individuals like me. And
    individuals like you.

I have come to offer you a deal.
    If you accept, I will give you a
    different world. A world without
    curfews, without soldiers and
    surveillance systems. A world that
    is not run by other men but that is
    run by you. I am offering you a
    second chance.

All I
    ask is that you join me at the
    gates to watch as the past is
    erased, the pathway cleared so that
    together we can start toward a new
    day.

But, you ask, who am I to make such
    promises? A fair question but
    hardly necessary as you know me
    already. To know me any more you
    need only look to a mirror.

Good evening citizens of the world.
    This is the voice of Fate. Your
    fate...

I have done that which I came to
    do. Now, it is time for me to rest
    and with me the past will, at last,
    find peace.

But the world, the world is not
    saved... Do not think that, when
    the fires die and the smoke clears,
    there is no miracle... there is
    only a path... upon which they must
    learn to rule themselves.

Since mankind's dawn a handful of
    oppressors have accepted the
    responsibility over our lives,
    responsibility that we should have
    accepted ourselves. By doing so,
    they took our power. By doing
    nothing, we gave it away.

Soon, our world will change.
    Our leaders will be gone and we
    must choose what comes next. A
    return to the chains of others or
    lives of our own. A world of the
    past or one of the future.

The choice I give to you

V

what happens to the innocent children left behind after the voice is silenced ?are they to be swallowed up by the emerging ghouls left to feast upon the innocent and weak?

----------------------------
    Remember remember ... never forget
    ----------------------------

surveillance is such a one way street . The government can tap our phones yet its illegal to tape the gov over the phone and incriminate them with it.

Maybe I wouldnt have such a problem with paying taxes if I could decide where the money goes EXACTLY and oversee that it gets there and that money wasnt put into too tools to enslave me.

The government should do as their told by the people not the other way around. Their job should be to carry out services for the people. NOT be controllers of the people.

"People should not be afraid of their Governments, Governments Should Be Afraid Of Their People"

WE WONT FORGET...
    This could be the eventual end ... For ALL organized
    religions and Governments in their intent and agenda to hold the mases to do their evil bid-
    ding and exploit them for wealth and power!

V

911 Vendetta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ7uFA8RwpQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUuzb...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96vBc...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7vATMdeT8Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbQhe...elated&search=

John Farnham Lyrics
    From the day that we were born we've been heading down a track
    Sometimes it's made for good sometimes for bad
    But if we look behind us there's a wave coming down
    Carrying us forward to a new age

What about the world around us
    How can we fail to see
    And now that our fathers have gone
    And we've been left to carry on
    What about the age of reason

So why can't we be still why can't we love each other
    Is kindness an ancient skill buried by our blindness
    And if we look behind us there's a wind blowing in
    To create the age of reason

If we consider carefully the options put before us
    So much wisdom so much love so much waiting for us
    And if we look ahead there's the sun and the seasons
    Another day another age of reason

We have the chance to turn the pages over
    We can write what we want to write
    We gotta make ends meet, before we get much older
    We're all someone's daughter
    We're all someone's son
    How long can we look at each other
    Down the barrel of a gun?

You're the voice, try and understand it
    Make it noise and make it clear
    Oh-wo-wo-wo, oh-wo-wo-wo
    We're not gonna sit in silence
    We're not gonna live with fear
    Oh-wo-wo-wo, oh-wo-wo-wo

This time, we know we all can stand together
    With the power to be powerful
    Believing we can make it better
    We're all someone's daughter
    We're all someone's son

Oh-wo-wo-wo, oh-wo-wo-wo
    Oh-wo-wo-wo, oh-wo-wo-wo

ooooh We're all someone's daughter
    We're all someone's son

Oh-wo-wo-wo, oh-wo-wo-wo
    Oh-wo-wo-wo, oh-wo-wo-wo (X3)

man nothing but reposting of regurgitated, unfounded rhetoric by Whispering, from the parnoia kook department.

You might want to get with reality and read the threads that have covered EVERYTHING that you've poisted, including that unsubstantiated, unsuported paper by Steven (jew hating, neo nazi supporter) Jones.

anyone heard an album called "mind bomb" by "THE THE"
    its war she cried
    its war she cried
    THIS IS WAR

drop your possessions all you simple folk

youl fight them on the beaches
    in your underclothes
    youl thank the good lord
    for raising the union jack
    watch the boats roll out the harbour
    and the bodies come floating back

well if you think that jesus christ is coming
    honey youve got
    another thing coming

the world is on its elbows and knees its forgotten the message
    and worships the creed

islam is rising

the christians mobilising

the world is on
    its elbows and knees
    its forgotten the message
    and worships the creed

armagedon days are here again
    armagedon days are here again

Get Up
    Ah Get Get Get Down
    911 Is A Joke In Your Town
    Get Up
    Ah Get Get Get Down
    911 Wears The Fake Crown

Steel Support Beams Affected By Heat Would Naturaly Bend Which Would Make A Building Lean Over,not Fall Straight Down

Quote Originally Posted by yod
    Steel Support Beams Affected By Heat Would Naturaly Bend Which Would Make A Building Lean Over,not Fall Straight Down

oh so wrong on so many points.
    please consult with a structural engineer before making outlandish claims

Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    oh so wrong on so many points.
    please consult with a structural engineer before making outlandish claims
    who are you to critisize?
    :D

Quote Originally Posted by yod
    who are you to critisize?
    :D
    one who consulted with several engineers (mechanical, structural) ^_^
    start here:
    http://www.asce.org/

Especially their report:
    http://www.asce.org/pressroom/news/d...s.cfm?uid=1057
    Last edited by Wizywyg; 09-29-2006 at 10:05 PM.

wizmop you are making no sense what so ever, just stiffle it and go back to your hibernation grounds in siberia and get off the posting here, you are mentally deranged still >>>> on your>>>> bush pills>>.... you are a traitor to the American people >>>>> you talk like some drunk who drank gallons of VODKA you are not dubbed the scam wiz punk MORON from the "Idiot Magazine" shut up you stupid idiot you make no sense what so ever. you just hiding now behind your stupid psycho mind you are a SOCIPATH IDIOT. SHUT UP IDIOT WIZ WHIMP listen and see the facts before your eyes, oh yeap , I forgot you are BLIND DEAF AND AN IDIOT!