+ Reply to Thread

Anyone working for “Ray Reynolds”, the business credit guru?

Anyone working for “Ray Reynolds”, the business credit guru?

I just attended one of Ray's seminars over the weekend in Long Beach,
    California. I had attended one of his business credit building seminars years
    ago (in the early 2000's) and signed up with one of his very costly training
    programs (at the time), yet I was very disappointed that I was unable to get any help via the mentors "that was suppose" to come with the paid training. However calls to the mentors were never returned, I never could see a mentor whenever I went into the office in person, and nor could I ever get help when I went into his office. So I pretty much gave up. It was "another" case where somebody took my money and ran :-(

Upon hearing a radio commercial about fixing one's credit personal credit and
    building business credit, the commercial got my attention. Yet nothing in the
    commercial mentioned the name Ray Reynolds, so I thought I would go and check it out. Had I known beforehand that Ray was behind this seminar, I would NOT have gone. So that was an hour roundtrip drive of wasted time and wasted gas for nothing! Yet while I was at the seminar, I did notice that a few things have changed with his program since the early 2000's . . . and that was he was only selling "1" one package at a low price (at his seminar). Yet he did not offer the tiered packages at very high prices (like he did in the early 2000's), but maybe he is waiting to spring those high price packages on people once they purchase the first package and once come to their first day of training, and then "maybe" he will try to get much more money out of the customers who purchased the first package.

Yet I must say that I was surprised that Ray said that he teaches the training for 6 months (every Saturday), BUT you only need 30 days of training. However he would be do the training at the Long Beach hotel meeting room for six months, every Saturday. Yet he is now guaranteeing that he will buy back your business corporation if you do not achieve 100K in business credit in 6 months. Yet it seems that once you get 100K in business credit in that 6 months, he will hire you with a promise that you can make at least 4K per month. With that being said, I'm NOT looking to buy anything from Ray now or ever again.

My question is, what is the job he is going to hire you for that makes 4K per
    month??? I know that this sounds too good to be true, which I'm sure that it is, based on so many online negative comments (by past customers) about Ray Reynolds and his business credit building empire . . . yet I'm just curious to know about what type of job he is offering, "with this round" of his too good to be true offerings & promises.

Mainly, I just wanted to find out if anyone in this group was working
    for Ray Reynolds (in this new revamped version of his program), and if so, could
    they shed some light on the job that he is suppose to give a student/client
    after completing his program, where they would be making 4K per month. That was the only question I have, but I figured while I was asking the question, I would provide some updated feedback (based on my own experience) with Ray Reynolds on Saturday (08-04-12). Yet trust me, I'm not going to be another Ray Reynolds victim "again" . . . I learned my lesson when he fleeced me the first time in the early 2000's. LOL!!!

For the record, I AM NOT looking to build business credit and nor am I looking to incorporate, as I was able to successfully incorporate and build my business credit on my own without any help from Ray or his so called "mentors".

On a side note, I noticed that Ray had a much smaller room for this seminar on Saturday, whereas when I went to a couple of his seminars in the late 90's and the early 2000's, he used to have a HUGE room for his seminars, where those rooms were jam-packed with people (standing room only), whereas on Saturday, only about 3/4th of the smaller room was filled with people. Also while I was at the seminar on Saturday, nothing ever came up about Ray's 18 month stint in Federal prison that he recently served.

Wilson

Re: Anyone working for “Ray Reynolds”, the business credit guru?

A quick search doesn't show much that is "good". As for what "job" he is offering.. who knows? My first thought was that he would want you to sell his programs but from what I've been reading, it sounds like he really doesn't follow through on any of the promises he makes.

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
    A quick search doesn't show much that is "good". As for what "job" he is offering.. who knows? My first thought was that he would want you to sell his programs but from what I've been reading, it sounds like he really doesn't follow through on any of the promises he makes.
    Thank you for your feedback and input, Katiescorner. Based on what you have shared, that is pretty much what I have figured (he would want you to sell his programs).

Wilson

I do not think that there are any more people working for this guy. People are more clever to fall for his tricks.