+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Pope

The Pope

...so the pope has gone and pissed off the Islamic people by saying they are violent. They respond by...threatening violence.
    Don't they ****ing get it???

Re: The Pope

What a surprise :eek:

Yeah, who'd of thought it eh? Muslims burning buildings and setting fire to effigies, and issuing threats. Dont see that very often do you? So the Pope said something uncomplimentary about Islam? Who gives a s h i t? Grow up and join the 21st Century. Imagine if non Muslims did this sort of thing every time a Muslim cleric said some uncomplementary things about their religion/lifestyle/country. Doesnt happen does it? Religion of peace, my arse.

It's all part of the plan to incite and provoke Islam.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

TheWorker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    please tell us more on this theory

TheWorker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MarkT
    Grow up and join the 21st Century. Imagine if non Muslims did this sort of thing every time a Muslim cleric said some uncomplementary things about their religion/lifestyle/country. ].

thats what i am constantly saying. its absolutely pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    Yes, telling the truth about them is one good way to piss them off! I think they should burn the Koran, it says the way to convert is by the sword. I guess it is OK for the Koran to say it, but not the Pope. :confused:

I was, initially, a bit surprised that The Pope even entertained responding to the backlash. He is a wise man - he (with a multitude of advisors, probably more than any head of state in the world) knows what he's doing. The facts have been laid bare, so to speak. He may say "I'm sorry I offended you" - - - what can they say? It's true? It's not? In my small and insignificant opinion, Benedict may have drawn as large a number of people together in a common goal as Ghandi......

They will all have to be killed eventually. After, of course, they are "incited and provoked"...LOL

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    They will all have to be killed eventually. After, of course, they are "incited and provoked"...LOL

You might want to be careful how you phrase things like this. The next thing you know Grim will accuse you of calling for genocide.

:eek:

The thing is...those who are being referred to will gladly stand up!! Let's see...if you riot and kill people because the Pope says ANYTHING, you should be killed. Better?

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    The thing is...those who are being referred to will gladly stand up!! Let's see...if you riot and kill people because the Pope says ANYTHING, you should be killed. Better?
    pwrone - I have missed your meaning. I know this can't be right "riot and kill because the Pope says".......
    I am really interested in your point of view - would you "say again" please?

Hey Linda,

It seems to me that there is a percentage of the Muslim 'faith' that enjoys any excuse to riot and burn stuff and kill people. Anything at all can be used as a catalyst, with the Pope providing an excellent opportunity for them this week.

These creatures simply cannot live in our world. In no other ethnic or religious entity on Earth exists this attitude of "offend us in any way and we will kill you". In order for the world to move toward a general peace, these scum must be killed. They demand it of us, and we must reward their persistence!

The sheep-like stupidity and violence of these people is demonstrated the world over on a daily basis. Lest week another anniversary was 'celebrated'...that of the murders of the schoolchildren in Beslan. Who was responsible? Why, Muslim fanatics...who else? We do not hear about that stuff because our media does not care to present these 'enemies of all mankind' in an unfavorable light.

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    You might want to be careful how you phrase things like this. The next thing you know Grim will accuse you of calling for genocide.

:eek:

Nope, I wouldn't do that unless he said something like "The entire country of Israel should be turned into a burning pile of cinders"... or if he just came right out and said they should all be wiped off the face of the earth like your buddy DieChrist did on more than one occasion.

pwrone was being sarcastic, as witnessed by the "lol" at the end of that statement. Your good friend DieChrist however, was being a serious as he could be, when he on those numerous occasions, advocated the use of genocide as a solution to the problems that plague the world.

I'm sure you remember the times he did that Lady mod, even though you decided that his mutual hate for Bush, was more important to you than denouncing his murderous solution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker
    please tell us more on this theory

With the Jesuit assassination of President Abraham Lincoln in 1865, the Order began its “Holy Roman” Fourteenth American Empire in 1868. The purpose for this weapon of vengeance, built upon the ruins of George Washington’s Protestant Calvinist Republic, would be to restore the Temporal Power of the Pope over every nation on earth. With the advent of the Empire’s first Masonic “Holy Roman Emperor,” Theodore Roosevelt, we abandoned George Washington’s wise foreign policy of isolation. Rather, the American Empire, in conjunction with the British Empire, has been wickedly and sinfully used to both diplomatically and militarily intervene and alter, the internal affairs of every nation on earth during the last one hundred years — for the benefit of the Pope! These battered nations include the Moslem Arab peoples of the Middle East presently suffering through an American-led Papal Crusade against Islam under the guise of an unconstitutional, undeclared “war on terror.” The leaders of both sides, George W. Bush, Tony Blair and Osama Bin Laden, work together in obeying the orders of the Black Pope (via his CFR-controlled trusted third parties) for the present benefit and future international political dominion of the White Pope.

From 1914 to 1945 the Black Pope waged his Second Thirty Years’ War benefiting mightily therefrom. In 1914 the Order caused the Bolshevik Revolution; in 1922 the Order installed its Jesuit-trained Roman Catholic Freemason Joseph Stalin as the Secretary of the Communist Party and continued to systematically purge Russia of its “heretics and liberals” pursuant to the evil Council of Trent. Financed by the Archbishop’s New York Wall Street Banks, including the Federal Reserve Bank directed by Papal Knights, the Order carried out its Twentieth Century Inquisition within the U.S.S.R. using the Cheka, which in time became the NKVD “head hunters”, and then became the KGB. During World War II, the NKVD was built by and cooperated with the Vatican-orchestrated OSS, now the CIA. The KGB and the CIA have continued to work together under the direction of the Jesuit General since their inceptions, killing tens of millions of “heretics and liberals” during the Pope’s Cold War in accordance with the Council of Trent.

In 1932, after the breakup of the Ottoman Empire, the Black Pope used the British Empire to create his base of operation for the destruction of the “heretic and liberal” people of the United States. That base was the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the heart of Sunni/Shiite/Wahhabi/American NOI Islam in which are located two of its most “holy places,” Mecca and Medina. In 1932 the fascist and secret Freemason Benito Mussolini, advised by Jesuit Pietro Tacchi-Venturi (who was the Secretary of the Society of Jesus), gave military and financial aid to Ibn Saud, the first King of Saudi Arabia. (Indeed, the Order finances what it controls.) In 1937 Mussolini, the man who restored the Temporal Power of the Pope in 1929, was presented “the Sword of Islam” and hailed as “the Defender of Islam” by Libya.

Later, America’s domestic oil wells would be shut down forcing trillions of our dollars to be spent overseas thereby consolidating massive wealth in Islamic Saudi Arabia while creating a dependence on Middle Eastern oil. This massive wealth in the hands of fanatical, Wahhabi Moslems would provide the basis for Saudi Arabia’s financing of the Black Pope’s International Masonic/Islamic Terrorist Network presently headed by Freemason Osama bin Laden and financed by Saudi Arabia’s Masonic House of Saud. This Masonic/Roman Catholic fascist connection to Masonic/Islam is imperative to understand if we are to come to grips with our present danger under the pro-Patriot Act I and II, Supreme Court appointed and darling of the Jesuit Order’s fascist Fox News Network mogul and Papal Knight of Malta, Rupert Murdock, anti-Bible and slave of Freemason Pope John Paul II, Skull and Bones initiate and Freemason, George W. Bush.

The Black Pope is planning a massive Islamic invasion into the United States, via Cuba, using an incited, angered and crazed Arab army who believe in the words of their false prophet Mohammed, “a day and a night with the sword is better than a week of fasting and prayer.” To excite them to a fever pitch the SS/CIA has created its International Masonic/Islamic Terrorist Network while the Company is directing American military campaigns, via Generals who are members of and subordinate to the New York Archbishop’s Council on Foreign Relations, in a region whose people are offended by our very “infidel” presence.

Coupled with massive civilian bombings, the CIA brutalizing the populace, and the coming destruction of Mecca and Medina – to the delight of the Pope –, the fanatical Arab Moslems will heartily attack the “heretic and liberal” people of North America – the greatest haven for the risen Son of God’s beloved Hebrew/Jewish People on earth! This foreign Moslem attack will be supported by the murderous, anti-White and Jew-hating American Black Nation of Islam (the NOI for the last fifty years having recruited tens of thousands of violent, criminal Blacks within American prisons controlled by the Jesuits). It is for this reason that when any leaders seek to bring about peace in the Middle East, the Black Pope's International Intelligence Network in command of his International Terrorist Network puts them to death. The Israeli/Arab Agitation must continue. This is why Anwar Sadat was murdered. This is why Yitzak Rabin was murdered. And this is why President John F. Kennedy was murdered, having been “wounded in the house of his friends” — the Jesuits!

When our nation is finally attacked and destroyed, as was apostate Protestant Germany, a united Europe under the Pope (led by a cabal of high-level Knights of Malta – like Juan Carlos, the Jesuit-trained Bourbon King of Spain) will take America’s place as Masonically-controlled Zionist Israel’s protector. The Pope will be hailed as a hero by his Masonic Jewish Zionist Press in Israel, and Jerusalem’s Third Hebrew Temple will be built. Sometime thereafter, the Papal Caesar will enter into a treaty with his CFR-controlled Zionist government of Israel, which government hated New York’s Rabbi Meir Kahane. (For Kahane believed that Israel should be governed by patriotic Jews and not the Pope’s Masonic Jewish Zionists, they in his words “having hijacked the nation.” It was for this outcry that he was murdered by an SS/CIA controlled Islamic assassin, El Sayyid Nosair.)

To read from the thread I started on this subject,
    click here
    Last edited by Americanadian; 09-18-2006 at 05:55 AM.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Wow....I cannot believe I actually read the first paragraph....I will need my little shovel to continue. ..dodedodo...dodedooto...dodeedo..okay...got the shovel now.......