+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

When you try to pin down an MLMer lie

https://www.google.com/search?q=danc...w=1600&bih=807

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Re: When you try to pin down an MLMer lie

It's not possible.

They lie and misdirect as an refined art.

That's what they do.

The only hope in the forum is to point them out.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

They'll first try to use valid excuses to justify their lies. Then when that fails, they'll abuse logic and distort facts to attempt to validate their lies. Then when that fails, they'll attack you and the things you say, in an attempt to invalidate your points. Then when that fails, they'll go straight to the ad homs and put words in your mouth you didn't even say, and label you as a "rotten apple". Then, when all of that nonsense finally fails, they'll resort to pure trolling, as evinced and chronicled here at scamdotcom.

Such is the way of the MLMer.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

char is offline Darkness Shines on Pyramids User Rank

In defense of MLMers, only about 1% of them, the successful ones, know they are lying. The other 99% are too stupid to know they are perpetuating a lie and being lied to themselves.

Note: Everyone makes mistakes so "stupidity" only applies to those who can't figure it out in one year's time. I don't begrudge people for trying something new or being convinced initially by expert scammers.

See, I do have some nice things to say about MLMers. Oh, and they have some snazzy red ties too.
    If MLM is such a wonderful business model, why aren't you still doing Amway?

Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
    They'll first try to use valid excuses to justify their lies. Then when that fails, they'll abuse logic and distort facts to attempt to validate their lies. Then when that fails, they'll attack you and the things you say, in an attempt to invalidate your points. Then when that fails, they'll go straight to the ad homs and put words in your mouth you didn't even say, and label you as a "rotten apple". Then, when all of that nonsense finally fails, they'll resort to pure trolling, as evinced and chronicled here at scamdotcom.

Such is the way of the MLMer.
    Such is the way
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What am I hiding? My true identity and I've been quite successful at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I'm not hiding my identity.

Quote Originally Posted by jebaroo View Post
    Such is the way
    Ironic, huh?

:yelcutelaughA:

It seems again, it's just a matter of perspective...

Anti-MLM Zealots?...They'll first try to use valid excuses to justify their lies. Then when that fails, they'll abuse logic and distort facts to attempt to validate their lies. Then when that fails, they'll attack you and the things you say, in an attempt to invalidate your points. Then when that fails, they'll go straight to the ad homs and put words in your mouth you didn't even say, and label you as a "rotten apple", or a "pedophile", crook etc.... Then, when all of that nonsense finally fails, they'll resort to pure trolling, as evinced and chronicled here at scamdotcom.

Such is the way of the Anti-MLM Zealot!
    Jb, LOVE that sig-line! Don't change it, ever...

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Joecool44 lying?

Oh wait, I forgot, wrong agenda...my bad...

Nevermind...
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Ironic, huh?

:yelcutelaughA:

It seems again, it's just a matter of perspective...

Jb, LOVE that sig-line! Don't change it, ever...

You guys crack me up!
    That was pretty funny.

"Wag more, bark less."

Quote Originally Posted by walksthedogs View Post
    You guys crack me up!
    That was pretty funny.

Yep, their "everything's a scam" position gets pretty absurd, and easy to poke GIANT holes through...:yelcutelaughA:

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.

~ Andrew Carnegie
    It appears they've fallen back to 'regroup'.

Can't wait to see what kinds of nastiness they've thought up since disappearing for a few days.

Hope their vacation is more of the 'permanent' kind...
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

problem with these GURUS that say they are real MLM er's is that THEY are NOT an MLM er !

Real MLM bussiness need to have repeatable product to be sold or products that every affiliate can make Money with ! With little investment on thier part as in tools needed to promote or have website created with thier own domain !

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    It appears they've fallen back to 'regroup'.

Can't wait to see what kinds of nastiness they've thought up since disappearing for a few days.

Hope their vacation is more of the 'permanent' kind...
    Errrr......it's called having a LIFE Heiney.

Remember those days before you were trapped by MLM and your first upline performed that virtual lobotomy on you?

Those were the days...
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....

Quote Originally Posted by Annie11 View Post
    Do you think people listen to the advice on this forum? Or do you think their hopes, and perhaps greed, makes them sign up for the scams they're warned about anyway?
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure.

~ Murphy's Law

~~~~~

The public do not know enough to be experts, yet know enough to decide between them.

~ Samuel Butler
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by Annie11 View Post
    Do you think people listen to the advice on this forum? Or do you think their hopes, and perhaps greed, makes them sign up for the scams they're warned about anyway?
    Absolutely.

It's been proven by the actions of one prominent poster here who figured out that people doing their due diligence eventually wind up here and it's not a good place to advertise your latest MLM scam with a free sig line link (or 10).

That's why he changed his tactics and went into "hiding". Good move on his part but it might be too late considering his HUGE footprint on the WWW will eventually lead new MLM prospects back here to this forum anyway.

Then you have people like the guy who posted above with a quote that had absolutely nothing to do with the discussion. These are the kind of people MLMer's pray on. The most vulnerable type.

There's no hope and they will join anyway. But I would bet that the overwhelming majority who come here to investigate don't.

The MLM big timers know this and don't waste their time.

Here's a good one....

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    Absolutely.

It's been proven by the actions of one prominent poster here who figured out that people doing their due diligence eventually wind up here and it's not a good place to advertise your latest MLM scam with a free sig line link (or 10).

That's why he changed his tactics and went into "hiding". Good move on his part but it might be too late considering his HUGE footprint on the WWW will eventually lead new MLM prospects back here to this forum anyway.

Then you have people like the guy who posted above with a quote that had absolutely nothing to do with the discussion. These are the kind of people MLMer's pray on. The most vulnerable type.

There's no hope and they will join anyway. But I would bet that the overwhelming majority who come here to investigate don't.

The MLM big timers know this and don't waste their time.
    Absolute rubbish... I keep my business private from you and your friends because I know how frustrated it makes you. I know how you spend hours every day searching for any information about me and finding nothing about my business. I get immense pleasure watching you ''link'' me with numerous companies, except the one I'm actually building.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Absolute rubbish... I keep my business private from you and your friends because I know how frustrated it makes you. I know how you spend hours every day searching for any information about me and finding nothing about my business. I get immense pleasure watching you ''link'' me with numerous companies, except the one I'm actually building.
    You forgot the words "now", "this week" or even perhaps "this month".

We are aware of the ones you were building in this forum. It's well-documented.

Here's a good one....

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    You forgot the words "now", "this week" or even perhaps "this month".

We are aware of the ones you were building in this forum. It's well-documented.
    Only because I let you know. Whether or not I was actually building them, or building something else, is another question. Its always been more fun stringing you along.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Only because I let you know. Whether or not I was actually building them, or building something else, is another question. Its always been more fun stringing you along.
    O.K.

Keep on stringing me along. There are much better choices to spend your time instead of posting at SCAM.COM.

Why aren't down at the Tube station with your MLM Sizzle Cards?

Did you know there are a bunch of people getting ready to leave town?

Imagine the amount of international leads you could get from posting a few hundred Sizzle Cards above the pisser at the Tube station to advertise your new MLM.?

You still don't understand business do you?

Here's a good one....