+ Reply to Thread

Nick Cannon Sucks

Fire this host of Americas Got Talent. He is obnoxiously and boringly cliche.

A host needs to be professional. His eyes look 3/4 shut all the time. He has a reputation of being a hard worker, but when the camera is on, be a pro dude, get some sleep before taping. Just because YOU have 50 projects doesn't mean you have to look like hell on AGT. There's 1000s that want you job and are much more qualified, better looking, and funnier. You are the whittest black dude I ever seen. You are like that annoying Brady guy.

I am a HUGE Howard Stern fan and watch it only for him and Sharon. But Nick Cannon made me stop watching it.

FIRE NICK CANNON
    Last edited by Administrator; 07-27-2012 at 04:05 AM.

Re: Nick Cannon Sucks

Here's his buddy dissing him:

Nick Cannon is one of the reasons this show is still good. The two best judges...Hoff and Piers...are gone and Nick is 100X better then Sharon or Howard. Sharon just begs all the men to rip their shirts off. Howard is just plain boring...his voice is a dumb monotone. Nick gets out there and makes the bad acts feel good at least.

Their previous host was Jerry Springer, some of the talents are beyond ridiculous... and you want him to be more "professional"? It's not that kind of show. Nick Cannon is a fantastic host, he's funny and engages the audience, judges, and contestants. Contestants are able to relate to him and he's able to get them to do or say things they may not normally say or do because he makes them feel comfortable.

The guy has a high maintenance wife and twins... if he didn't look tired I'd think he's doing something wrong. Not only that but he has lupus nephritis, if it's flaring up he's going to have medical issues. Despite that, he's continued hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
    Their previous host was Jerry Springer, some of the talents are beyond ridiculous... and you want him to be more "professional"? It's not that kind of show. Nick Cannon is a fantastic host, he's funny and engages the audience, judges, and contestants. Contestants are able to relate to him and he's able to get them to do or say things they may not normally say or do because he makes them feel comfortable.

The guy has a high maintenance wife and twins... if he didn't look tired I'd think he's doing something wrong. Not only that but he has lupus nephritis, if it's flaring up he's going to have medical issues. Despite that, he's continued hosting.
    I had forgotten about the illness he has....amazing that he keeps his energy up as much as he does! And Springer was an awful host...

6. 07-30-2012, 08:43 AM