+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Love Pbs

I Love Pbs

i was just blown away by a PBS program, a re-inactment of the adventures of JULES VERNE!? an exploratory quest down the ORINOCO river which initially made me think/identify with ENYA which helped me get into the frame of mind necessary to fully appreciate this work of art/love!? i had to deal with the FEAR of the UNKNOWN like a SPECTRE but the characters and musical background eased me and made me see the possible reward of the fearless who travel the road to the 'end of the world' and the significance of that phrase!? :liefde: :crazy1: :sun_smiley:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: I Love Pbs

I love PBS too. If I am working its great background music (concerts), documentaries, and kids programming. I started watching them when I heard they might be one of the things cut from the national budget. For some reason it is ALWAYS the BEST HD channel. They must broadcast at a higher rate. Seems like a scam that the all the channels on cable isn't like PBS. I will try to find you recommendation. Thanks for sharing. This category is a little thin down here.

Re: I Love Pbs

now i'm watchin THE WAR by ken burns!? he has done a lot of good DOCUMENTARIES!? i cant believe what the troops had to go thru and half of it not even necessary!? :rotz: :2gunsfiring_v1: :crazy1: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you