+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lightyear stock

Lightyear stock

I wonder how long it will be until this happens to the Lightyear Wireless MLM scam's stock?

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/compla...pr2012-144.pdf

Re: Lightyear stock

Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    I wonder how long it will be until this happens to the Lightyear Wireless MLM scam's stock?

Typical bottom feeding comments from Oncey the Maroon!:yelcutelaughA:

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiDogg View Post
    Typical bottom feeding comments from Oncey the Maroon!
    Feel free to show us a chart of the last two years of Lightyear Wireless stock.

It looks like it fell off a cliff.

So, are you planning on attacking LY, so you can short their stock!?

Good luck!

Wouldn't be the first time a 'scam-buster- ended up in the xbar hotel!

Hope you get caught...scammer! Like one of your hero's Minkow...Click Here!

Gee, I wonder how long it will be until this happens to OUT?:blunt:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    So, are you planning on attacking LY, so you can short their stock!?
    Good luck!
    Hope you get caught...scammer! Like one of your hero's Minkow..
    Gee, I wonder how long it will be until this happens to OUT?
    Obviously you are brand new to the markets.

A. You can't short pink sheet penny stocks.

B. What kind of idiot would short a stock after it lost 98% of it's value. At that point, it seems like shareholder lawsuits would be a better opportunity for revenue.

Obviously you are brand new to the markets.

A. You can't short pink sheet penny stocks.

B. What kind of idiot would short a stock after it lost 98% of it's value. At that point, it seems like shareholder lawsuits would be a better opportunity for revenue.
    Doesn't stop you from doing so Maroon! Are you going to bet your entire phone company retirement benefits to shorten it?

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post

Hope you get caught...scammer! Like one of your hero's Minkow...

Gee, I wonder how long it will be until this happens to OUT?:blunt:
    Heiney, WTF are you talking about?

So, somebody can go to jail for referencing to a stock price?

Are you really that delusional?

I heard the "x-bar" saloon is looking for a few good fools like yourself.

They need some crowd control help.
    Last edited by James R; 07-28-2012 at 11:41 PM.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Last I remember in LY, some one was trying to hype up the price in these forums.

It was $2.25

It is now $0.13

Quote Originally Posted by Shippou View Post
    Last I remember in LY, some one was trying to hype up the price in these forums.
    It was $2.25
    It is now $0.13
    I wonder why none of the Lightyear Wireless MLM scammers haven't wanted to come in and explain the price collapse of the 'solid and stable' company they are trying to promote?

Maybe the Lightyear people told them not to for fear it would drive it even lower?

You would think that if the company that they were trying to promote was even faintly worth more than a drop of spit and it was a reputable company, that instead of trying to recruit new victims, they could make a bazillion dollars just by buying a load of a severely depressed stock and sitting on their hands to wait for it to recover.

Of course, the real risk is that the market is properly valuing Lightyear via it's stock price and there is a significant danger that the company might go belly up and their stock develops the net worth of wallpaper.

visionteam is offline You have to want it more than you're afraid of it! User Rank

It's been explained in the other thread many times.

LYNS was 100% focused on commercial telecom for 15 years. Profit margins in commercial telecom evaporated over the last 6 years.

10 years ago Lightyear's main business income generator was long distance. They had accounts from companies like JCPenny's, Red Robbin, etc. Some of their accounts were over $300,000 per month. And then, as we all know landline phone service has all but disappeared and been replaced with VOIP and data solutions. This caused a major drop in revenue.

This is precisely why they began the move to wireless. Prior to July of 2008 (when wireless launched) Lightyear didn't have a single executive with any experience in wireless. Then they brought in a new CEO and COO as well as others to create an executive team with almost 60 years of experience in wireless.

The drop in stock price is a reflection of the drop in profit margin in traditional telecom. Lightyear is in a period of transition away from commercial telecom and into wireless and data.

There you go, explained yet again.

Just for your info Oncey, every time you say that Lightyear business owners don't want to explain something you're making yourself look like an idiot. Everything you've ever brought up in this forum has already been addressed. It gets a little annoying to have to re-post these answers over and over again for people like you - people that don't want to do any due diligence, they just want to bash (because they get a kick out of it). What a sad little life you lead.
    Finally, a realistic home business that brings real value to consumers!
    Ask us how to earn FREE wireless service for life! Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by visionteam View Post
    The drop in stock price is a reflection of the drop in profit margin in traditional telecom. Lightyear is in a period of transition away from commercial telecom and into wireless and data.
    The market doesn't believe that they are going to do so well. Anyone with any confidence in their ability to make $ would be buying up the stock at this price.
    I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

It's been explained in the other thread many times.
    LYNS was 100% focused on commercial telecom for 15 years. Profit margins in commercial telecom evaporated over the last 6 years.
    10 years ago Lightyear's main business income generator was long distance. They had accounts from companies like JCPenny's, Red Robbin, etc. Some of their accounts were over $300,000 per month. And then, as we all know landline phone service has all but disappeared and been replaced with VOIP and data solutions. This caused a major drop in revenue.
    This is precisely why they began the move to wireless. Prior to July of 2008 (when wireless launched) Lightyear didn't have a single executive with any experience in wireless. Then they brought in a new CEO and COO as well as others to create an executive team with almost 60 years of experience in wireless.
    There you go, explained yet again.
    Just for your info Oncey, every time you say that Lightyear business owners don't want to explain something you're making yourself look like an idiot. Everything you've ever brought up in this forum has already been addressed. It gets a little annoying to have to re-post these answers over and over again for people like you - people that don't want to do any due diligence, they just want to bash (because they get a kick out of it). What a sad little life you lead.
    I hate to tell you, the changes in the telecom started far sooner, and over a far longer periond of time than you are citing, and could not have been the direct cause of the stock drop. Even if they did have a small contributing factor, that doesn't even remotely explain why the company lost 98% of it's value in so small of an amount of time.

The issues I bring up about Lightyear tend to be addressed in a fashion that consists of sticking cotton balls in your ears while you tell us sort of sideways stories without substance about what you are being asked.

You can pretend that you answered these questions in the past all you like, but we both know that you have not, otherwise you would be able to cite your answers.

visionteam is offline You have to want it more than you're afraid of it! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by calvinandhobbes View Post
    The market doesn't believe that they are going to do so well. Anyone with any confidence in their ability to make $ would be buying up the stock at this price.
    People buying stock has nothing to do with whether or not people think they'll do well with wireless. People who invest in companies are looking for innovation and advancements in technology and systems. Since Lightyear isn't coming out with some new technology investors won't be excited about it. Look at Facebook for example. Could we all agree that Facebook has a pretty solid company? Why aren't investors eating up their stock? The reason is that people don't think Facebook can create anything "new." People have no doubt that they'll stick around and continue to be fine but investors are always looking for the "next best thing." They're looking to buy low, see a massive spike in price quickly and see a quick return on their money. This is one of the major challenges with investing in the stock market today. People aren't looking for solid business concepts that plan to be a staple in the economy, they just want quick money.

But regardless of all that, I have explained the path LYNS has taken. You can say what you want but if you look at their history they did EXTREMELY will with commercial telecom but the margins did drop extremely fast. Do some research on commercial telecom like T1 lines, Long Distance, Local phone. With the advances in technology like VOIP and other data solutions the prices for traditional telecom plummeted. That was a majority of Lightyear's business. And yes, it did happen fast. From 1999 to 2008 the commercial telecom industry changed dramatically. Do the research and you'll see it for yourself.

And yes, you're right, I don't want to take the time to sort through all the posts in the other Lightyear threads to reference them just so you don't have to take the time to do it Oncey. Sorry. I have free time but not time I want to waste like that.

If Lightyear had any interest in being the "staple" you talk about, they would have done a reverse split long ago to get themselves off the pink sheet penny stock list so they could be among the rang of first tier stocks. Lightyear isn't coming out with any new technology because they have no interest ion using it. However, they try to heavily market it even though anyone looking at the facts could see that the marketing of 3G and 4G service on their network is almost entirely fluff, and the marketing of new models of phones at inflated prices is also fluff because the phones can't use the new technology capabilities on almost all of their network.

Telecom margins have been dropping steadily since the breakup of AT&T and many would suggest since the first call wel up over a Telsat. Telecom is far too big for the "plummet" that you babble about to explain the plummet in your stock that you are trying to defend. And not everyone in the market is just lookingf for a fast buck, but there are many who want to place stable growth stocks in their portfolios. There must be reasons that those type of investors are avoiding the Lightyear pink sheet penny stock.

You can tell all the stories you want, but there are people who have been involved in telecom for much longer of a period than you are talking about, and know that your stories are just being made up to try to snow the uninformed.

Well I hate to tell you this but LYNS did very well with telecom being ranked #19 on Inc 500's fastest growing privately held companies list in 1999. They did that in the commercial telecom market. They had huge contracts with companies spending hundreds of dollars per month on services like land-line phone service and T1. Those products are almost obsolete now (12 years later) and if you had half a brain you'd see that when your core product loses profit margin then you as a company lose profit. It's not too difficult to explain. All the more reason though for them to get into wireless - which is where we came from.

You asked to explain the declining revenue numbers for LYNS. I have. But if you look at wireless and the direct sales division of LYNS we are growing nicely. No it isn't 1,000% growth but each month we have more customers than the month before.

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Well I hate to tell you this but LYNS did very well with telecom being ranked #19 on Inc 500's fastest growing privately held companies list in 1999.
    Sheesh...not another one.

Do you have some positive data from THIS century?

No it isn't 1,000% growth but each month we have more customers than the month before.
    How much exactly?

.000001% growth is more....technically.

These MLM "leaders" are quite entertaining to say the least.

And these are the guys you are trained to duplicate...WOW!
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?