+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

us home warranty scam ushomewarranties.com ushw

us home warranties ushomewarranties.com ushw

SEE THE NEW MUTUAL WARRANTY OPERATING UNDER THE NAME OF USHOMEWARRANTIES.COM - CLAIMING TO BE IN BUSINESS SINCE 2000. HAHAHA DEVON, VADIM, MIKE, WHATEVER YOU ARE CALLING YOURSELF THESE DAYS.

THESE SCUM SHOULD BE IN JAIL AND PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!

NO ONE BUY FROM THEM. THESE GUYS SHOULD BE IN JAIL OR AT THE VERY LEAST OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!

Re: us home warranty scam ushomewarranties.com ushw

See below site was online since 6/23/06 - yeah right since 2000!!!!

Site Stats for ushomewarranties.com:
    Traffic Rank for ushomewarranties.com: 1,724,568

Speed: Not available

Other sites that link to this site: No Data

Online Since: 23-Jun-2006
    See Traffic Detail...

Contact Info for ushomewarranties.com:

Blue Dolphin Media
    271 Rt. 46 West , Suite B101
    Fairfield, NJ

US
    888-466-9789
    info [at] USHomeWarranties.com

Quote Originally Posted by ushomewarranties
    Blue Dolphin Media
    271 Rt. 46 West , Suite B101
    Fairfield, NJ
    nehehe... this is funny:

WELCOME TO BLUE DOLPHIN MEDIA! - Serving all of Southern California -> So what exactly makes Southern Ca, turn into Fairfield NJ?

And WOW... Us Home Warranties office must be huge, or they must be paying big rent to Tobia & Hillyer - Financial & Tax Services, Inc back in NJ!

I am the owner of Blue Dolphin Media in California. We are a small video production company in Thousand Oaks, CA

WE ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAY WITH THE HOME WARRANTY COMPANY MENTIONED IN THIS POST!!

You have included a link to my web site which gives the impression that there is an association or that we are involved in some way with a scam. We have nothing to do with insurance or the ushomewarranties.com web site.

It looks to me that someone has been taken on a Warranty policy and is out to call everyone a scam. I want to set the record straight. Our company is Blue Dolphin Media, Inc. We are located in New Jersey. Tobia & Hillyer are regestered agents for Blue Dolphin Media they do our accounting. Also the Alexa rating regarding our business since June of 2006 is incorrect. That information reflects the web address. The www.ushomewarranties.com address is a new address with an amazing backend system built to give our customers a better experience with us. Is that ok for us to do? We DO NOT have any offices in California and DO NOT have any affiliate with the Blue Dolphin Media out there. We have been bothered by calls, and hangups all day because someone thinks we are a scam. I can assure you that we DO NOT have any complaints or outstanding issues due to our product. Our goal is to honor our contracts and to stand by our agreement. I wish people would not post without all the information.

obviously we customers knew you would change the text and take out the words mutual warranty when we posted the picture, but a picture is worth A THOUSAND WORDS. Devon we know its you, and we won't allow you to reopen. Expect to be reported to the news channels that have previously reported about your scam and expect to pay the consequences.

Buddy you have the wrong guy... Now that you think I am someone else it make me feel better. Who the hell is Devon!

Who is Vadem Verveda? Very good question, you and him are one in the same, the former owner of Mutual Warranty, who scammed thousands of people of their hard earned money. We can obviously see this because you have used entire paragraphs of text word for word on your site ushomewarranties.com which you claim has been in business for 6 years, but has really been in business since 6/23/06 as you already confirmed. You are so dumb as not to even change every instance of the words mutual warranty to your NEW company name. You are a liar, a theif, and anyone who purchases from USHW us home warranty or us home warranties will become the victim of your scam. you should know when enough is enough and go away before you get arrested or worse.

Hmmm... If, "US Home Warranties is a perfect fit for Blue Dolphin Media, Inc. Having one of the largest networks of internet related properties. Blue Dolphin Media specializes in large scale customer aquisition programs by using email, banner ads and keywords.

Blue Dolphin Media, Inc. continues to be the fastest growing media company in the U.S. "

WHY CAN'T I FIND ANYTHING ABOUT THEM ON THE INTERNET???? the only thing is find is the blue dolphin media video group who denies having anything to do with them.

Has someone contacted tobia and hillyer to see what they have to say? We should let them know that they have a famous client now.

Seems like Vadem Verveda is getting a little sloppy after spending a few nights in the Panama jail...

As previously stated above www.ushomewarranties.com is a new site created in June of this year. The site and web program were in the testing phase. We have decided to scrap our web program due the BS going on with this site and the confusion that we are someone else.

bdm- i just called tobia and hillyer and they do not know your company. they have NOTHING to do with you. they are angry that you associated their company address with your scam.

i guess the "confusion that you are someone else," really isn't so confusing after all.

Tobyia and Hillyer's # is: (973) 882-8275. you can call and ask yourselves. Suddenly, your "6 years of industry experience," doesn't amount to much when confronted by a couple of accusations on a website. Why suddenly scrap your program, if indeed you are legit?

BDM, the owner of blue dolphin media, has decided to scrap the program and shut down his site due to people thinking he is Vadem, wow 1 day in business. Great - CLOSE DOWN VADEM BEFORE U GO TO JAIL.

[SIZE=7]JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA![/SIZE] This stuff is halarious! I can not believe Vadim. He lies through his teeth and through his ass! Wow.. can't believe him. Devon.. your so stupid.. your even getting worse at scamming people.. what's happening to you? :confused: Are you sick? or is your brain just malfunctioning due to your drug addiction? you know what I mean.. yeah.. bet you thought we didn't know.. :D
    I guess a few nights in panama jail did you no good. Your dummer than when you went in. jajajajajaja and since above it says that that web site has been there since June 23, 2006.. I'm guessing you had it all planned out. You created a new company in your make-believe world and thought you had everything figured out. Were you going to use the packed stolen phones and laptops for your new company too? :confused: Bet you were.. aren't you a clever crook. :cool: I guess some calculation classes were really needed the most now right? .. since eveything didn't turn out as planned. Go back to school and learn SOMETHING dude.. you don't know ****..
    I bet you were the one who stole the pencils and erasers out of your classmates backpacks.. jajaja..

watch it devon.. everybody is aware that you exist..
    I believe in karma.. hope your prepared for everything that is ahead of you.
    Last edited by kirsten44; 09-16-2006 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BDM
    Buddy you have the wrong guy... Now that you think I am someone else it make me feel better. Who the hell is Devon!

WHY DO YOU "FEEL BETTER"? ARE YOU SCARED? WHAT IS THERE TO HIDE? :confused:
    WHAT AN IDIOT..LMAO

Devon, Vadim or maybe OZ:
    I really think that your last night in jail with BUBA SMITH left you kinda "dumb".
    Well, pay what you owe... oh and by the way you should be scared since now everybody knows what kind of cr#&% you are....
    Just an advice: WHENEVER YOU ARE AFRAID OF THE DARK JUST CALL OUT LOUD BUBA SMITH AND HE WILL RESCUE YOU... LOL
    I hope that you regret messing around with us Panamanians.

HOME COMFORT WARRANTY = MUTUAL WARRANTY

THIS COMPANY IS JUST MUTUAL WARRANTY UNDER A NEW NAME COMING TO RIP US OFF AGAIN. DON'T FALL FOR IT.

I HAVE POSTED SOME PICTURES BELOW TO SHOW YOU THE PROOF.

1. THEIR HEADQUARTERS IS IN A RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD.
    2. THEY BOTH OPERATE OUT OF THE COUNTRY OF PANAMA
    3. THE SAME COMPANY (LOCATED IN PANAMA) CREATED BOTH WEBSITES.

I SPOKE TO 3 SALES REPRESENTATIVES TODAY WHO ALL TOLD ME THEY ARE LOCATED IN DELAWARE. WITHOUT PREJUDICE I ASKED ALL 3 WHY THEY HAD SPANISH ACCENTS IN DELAWARE, EVEN THE RECORDING ON THEIR 800 # HAS A WOMAN WITH A SPANISH ACCENT, I FINALLY PRYED IT OUT OF THIRD GUY, THEY ARE LOCATED IN DA DA DA PANAMA

LOOK CLOSELY AT THE PHOTOS BELOW WITH MY NOTES.

hcwarranty.com scam hcwarranty.com sucks
    home comfort warranty scam
    home comfort warranty sucks