+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The truth about VADIM VERVEDA and Mutual Warranty

This is to all of Mutual Warranty's customers in the United States. I hope this information will help you.

First of all.. i'm sorry to say that we have ALL been fooled. Not only the customers but the employees as well.

Mutual Warranty is located in Panama City, Panama. It opened here a few months ago. Young people were hired to work there and were promised a lot of things that never turned out to be true. We were told to lie and say we were in Denver.

The reason for the delay in service was because there was not enough employees. There were only about 15 when the company started here and at the end there was a total of 60. If you think about it.. 60 ppl trying to provide service to 50 states?.. :confused:

When we started workng at mutual warranty, we all noticed the backload of work to be completed and bills to be paid. there were numerous phone calls of angry customers and contractors requesting their money back and others waiting to be paid since year 2005. yes.. 2005! it was very fustrating for us not knowing what to tell customers regarding their money since we had no knowledge to this information. We were also lied to. Many questions were asked about pay and about the companies background information to have some sort of idea.. and all we got were lies after more lies.
    As you can see.. it is very hard to explain this to a customer since we did not know the background of the company and why the delay in pay. By this time my co-workers and I had lot's of doubts about the company and therefore we started looking things up on the internet. We could not believe the things we read and when they were talked about at work they would tell us not to believe what we read, that is was just angry people with nothing better to do. Obviously we knew that the things we read were 100% true or is it just a coincidence that so many ppl have the same problem?

I know many of you recieved checks and I also know that many of those checks bounced. Well.. guess what? Your checks were not the only ones that bounced! Our pay checks bounced!!! We have NOT been paid either!

I asked a co-worker some questions about how customers were paid. Listen to this.. big scammer boss ordered that only $7500 could be paid daily. then this amount reduced to $6000.. and then to $3000.. and this amount had to include paying contractors (which by the way are many thousands over due), reimbursing customers,giving money back to those who cancelled agreements, and of course returning they money to ALL of those who had agreements with us in Florida since all of their agreements were cancelled. On August 21st we were ordered to stop payments. Don't know the truth about why this was ordered. But i'm guessing you can figure that out on your own with the story i'm about to tell ALL.

A Monday morning not so usual for us. When I got there, I encountered myself with a big surprise. The office was practically empty with very few co-workers and no managers. It was then when my co-workers started to fill me in with what was happening. They told me no manager had been paid so therefore they were really mad and were not coming to work. To our surprise, the phones had been boxed up and packed. When I got to my office, I found myself with nothing but a chair. When we checked the cameras to see what had happened, we could not believe what we saw.
    This so called Devon Johnston (which is NOT his real name) apparently had entered the office very early that morning with his girlfriend, the vice president of the company named Olmedo Zagia, and his wife along with a man who works in another company that opens doors when locked.
    The cameras in the elevator showed how they took equipment such as laptops that were NOT his and of course, had NOT payed for.
    When we saw this, we knew for sure that this man was a crook!
    We immediately started calling the police and many other places to try to catch him and the other 3 people. We made sure he had not left the country and made sure he was not allowed out if he was still in Panama. This was all over the news here in Panama.

Now.. here is a little about VADIM VERVEDA, DEVON JOHNSTON, SCAMMER BOSS of what ever you feel like calling this jackass.
    Vadim Verveda is Devon Johnstons real name. His girlfriends name is Carola Alder. They drive an Audi 6 and live in a neighborhood here in Panama called "Costa del Este". From what I have seen, this man is being looked for in Canada and in the United States. He owes enormous amounts of money to lot's of people all over. He is a scammer and not to mention a liar. He promised us fair bonus pays and promising jobs, all which was never true. He never told us the truth of the situation and had truthful people working for him who at the end were not even sure if they were going to be paid.
    He fooled us all and did not care much about what was happening in his company. He made this clear himself when he said in his own words "I don't care!".

This ******* was caught by panamanian police buy he was released a few days ago and is back to scamming some more. Don't let him fool you again! Forget that Mutual Warranty exists and do not even expect a check because the truth is your never going to get one now.

Please pass this information on the anyone you know that has agreements with Mutual Warranty. Post this information in every website possible. We are trying to do the same.
    There is no more people working at the Mutual Warranty offices so don't even bother calling. We do not have any customer information with us, so this is really the only way we can let you all know what is happening here.

I hope some day we can have this criminal behind bars we he belongs.
    Feel free to ask anything you need to know. We will be more than happy to answer your questions.

Remember..

THE GUY IS LOOSE AND PROBABLY TRYING TO CALL YOUR HOUSE. JUST HANG UP. DON'T LET THIS PIECE OF $%^$% FOOL YOU!

Re: The truth about VADIM VERVEDA and Mutual Warranty

ALL ex co-workers from mutual warranty are with all of you. We really do have to work together. Since we are in Panama.. there is only so much we can do. We need your help also. This ******* cannot keep scamming people around the world. He was released from jail days ago. We need to do something! Maybe we will never get our money back but we can still stop him. People like him are the ones who don't let the world be a better place. Feel free to send any question you may have to [email protected]. I will gladly answer your question. I worked at mutual warranty and probably know alot more things than many of you and I am willing to help!

Devon,Vadim, whatever your name is.. this is for you if you read this..

You better watch your back! Panama is a small country.. this is not Canada or the USA.. everybody knows each other here and as I can see you have no idea what you got yourself into. If we see you in the street.. you better run mothafuker because we will run you over! y como no entiendes espanol.. quiero que sepas que eres un xuxa de tu madre! ojala te pudras por hacer lo que haces! mentiroso!
    you don't know **** of how to manage a company! all you know how to do is sit in your office on your stolen chair with your stolen laptop and drink and smoke and scratch your balls all NIGHT (cause you were almost never there during the day) while the rest of us tried to figure out how to solve all your ****. I feel bad for the ones who sat near your office because they had to put up with all your cigaret smoke and smell that nasty crap 24-7. They would have to spray your door every 5 min with flower smelling spray. Let's see what you are going to do now you little crook..now that everybody knows the TRUTH about you. How the hell are you going to manage your company when it's only you and your asskissing partner Oz. Let's see if your capable of doing an outstanding job all on your own. Bet you can't do better than us.. even though you said we did not do a very good job. I don't know what your talking about because you didn't do jack **** the whole time we were there. you only knew how to lie and when you were done with that.. you would lie some more!

GO TO HELL BIATCH!!

us home warranties ushomewarranties.com ushw

I take my hat off for you kirsten44... I really do!

Well Kristen way to go.... I was a victim of this guy, I used to work for him.
    That guy needs to pay, we have called the oak bay police dept but really I don't know what r they waiting for to pick this crook and his wife.
    The only thing that I know is that OZ is not going to work anymore here in Panama. I'm so glad that the panamenian police caught them 'cause devon used to make fun of us, he thought that we panamenian were indian with feathers, with a bow and arrow.
    But I join your thoughts we you say that he needs to run if I get to see him of his wife...
    RUn for you life....

Thanks so much badvadim and Nicolle! I get you.. I used to work for him too.. he does not know jack **** about managing a company..and I know he used to laugh at us and make fun at us about how we used to work.. he even said it to our face..I guess it's so easy for him to say that since he wasn't the one explaining to the customers why they were not provided with service and why they had not been paid.. and at the same time try to clear the overload of work that came with him and help other customers aswell.. but guess what.. WE were the people who really got that business working.. he and his fake company were NOTHING before us. So let's see.. who are the smart ones now? Devon is just an ignorant piece of crap that should do a little more research about where he plans to move before he does. Panama may be small, but it can be powerful too!

Go back to school devon.. your usless!

.. and that Mutual Warranty Home Warranty.. is BS!!! DON'T FALL FOR THAT PEOPLE!
    There is NOBODY working in those offices.. only the crook himself, his girlfriend, OZ the asskisser and his wife!

ohh.. and the pic of the guy with the headset.. that's halarious!!.. what crap! Bet he stold those too!

HOME COMFORT WARRANTY = MUTUAL WARRANTY

THIS COMPANY IS JUST MUTUAL WARRANTY UNDER A NEW NAME COMING TO RIP US OFF AGAIN. DON'T FALL FOR IT.

I HAVE POSTED SOME PICTURES BELOW TO SHOW YOU THE PROOF.

1. THEIR HEADQUARTERS IS IN A RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD.
    2. THEY BOTH OPERATE OUT OF THE COUNTRY OF PANAMA
    3. THE SAME COMPANY (LOCATED IN PANAMA) CREATED BOTH WEBSITES.

I SPOKE TO 3 SALES REPRESENTATIVES TODAY WHO ALL TOLD ME THEY ARE LOCATED IN DELAWARE. WITHOUT PREJUDICE I ASKED ALL 3 WHY THEY HAD SPANISH ACCENTS IN DELAWARE, EVEN THE RECORDING ON THEIR 800 # HAS A WOMAN WITH A SPANISH ACCENT, I FINALLY PRYED IT OUT OF THIRD GUY, THEY ARE LOCATED IN DA DA DA PANAMA

LOOK CLOSELY AT THE PHOTOS BELOW WITH MY NOTES.

hcwarranty.com scam hcwarranty.com sucks
    home comfort warranty scam
    home comfort warranty sucks

Patriot Home Warranty Scam is Mutual Warranty Just a New Name

These guys have to stop trying to steal our money. They have opened 3 other companies since the mutual warranty scam. They have opened patriot home warranty, home comfort warranty, & us home warranties. STOP TRYING TO STEAL AND GET A JOB

I have posted some images from their website, pictures are worth a thousand words.

Picture 1.
    From the about us section of the website - says they are based in boise idaho.

Picture 2.
    from the contact us section of the website, says they are in delaware. MAKE UP YOUR MIND. Also remember a short lived hcwarranty.com / home comfort warranty scam that was proven to be mutual warranty, then they suddenly disappeared.

Picture 3.
    Avans technologies, just happens to be AVANS.CA. The CA means canada - like devon johnston or vadim verveda or MUTAL WARRANTY SCUMBAGS. I guess he didnt want to use his panama web designer this time.

Picture 4.
    I got a quote but the quote price is blank and I was only customer number p52 which logs in consecutive order. What kind of idiot would advertise a website that doesnt even work
    Picture 5. They are open 24 hours a day but I can't even reach them at 11AM. Also in business since 2002 but no one has ever heard of them before. I smell BS.

Picture 6.

this is from the who is lookup, they are in business since 2002 but they just purchased the name patriothomewarranty.com on oct 30 2006. SMELL THE BS YET?????

Patriot Home Warranty Scam is Mutual Warranty Just a New Name

These guys have to stop trying to steal our money. They have opened 3 other companies since the mutual warranty scam. They have opened patriot home warranty, home comfort warranty, & us home warranties. STOP TRYING TO STEAL AND GET A JOB

I have posted some images from their website, pictures are worth a thousand words.

Picture 1.
    From the about us section of the website - says they are based in boise idaho.

Picture 2.
    from the contact us section of the website, says they are in delaware. MAKE UP YOUR MIND. Also remember a short lived hcwarranty.com / home comfort warranty scam that was proven to be mutual warranty, then they suddenly disappeared.

Picture 3.
    Avans technologies, just happens to be AVANS.CA. The CA means canada - like devon johnston or vadim verveda or MUTAL WARRANTY SCUMBAGS. I guess he didnt want to use his panama web designer this time.

Picture 4.
    I got a quote but the quote price is blank and I was only customer number p52 which logs in consecutive order. What kind of idiot would advertise a website that doesnt even work
    Picture 5. They are open 24 hours a day but I can't even reach them at 11AM. Also in business since 2002 but no one has ever heard of them before. I smell BS.

Picture 6.

this is from the who is lookup, they are in business since 2002 but they just purchased the name patriothomewarranty.com on oct 30 2006. SMELL THE BS YET?????

Patriot home warranty scam ; patriot home warranty scum ; patriot home warranty sucks ; Patriothomewarranty.com scam ; patriothomewarranty.com scum ; patriothomewarranty.com sucks ; Mutual warranty scam ; mutual warranty scum; mutual warranty sucks ; Mutualwarranty.com scam ; mutualwarranty.com scum ; mutualwarranty.com sucks ; home comfort warranty scam ; home comfort warranty scum ; home comfort warranty sucks ; hcwarranty.com scam ; hcwarranty.com scum ; hcwarranty.com sucks ; us home warranties scam ; us home warranties suck ; us home warranties scum ; ushomewarranties.com scam ; ushomewarranties.com suck ; ushomewarranties.com scum ; Royal Home Warranty Scam ; royal home warranty scum ; royal home warranty sucks ; RoyalHomeWarranty.com Scam ; Royalhomewarranty.com scum ; royalhomewarranty.com sucks ;

LOOK AT THIS. PATRIOT HOME WARRANTY WAS JUST INCORPORATED ON 3/19/07.

THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

Nationwide Home Warranty Scam / Nationwidehomewarranty.com Scum Sucks complaints
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NATIONWIDE HOME WARRANTY = MUTUAL WARRANTY
    THIS COMPANY IS JUST MUTUAL WARRANTY UNDER A NEW NAME COMING TO RIP US OFF AGAIN. DON'T FALL FOR IT.
    I HAVE POSTED SOME PICTURES BELOW TO SHOW YOU THE PROOF.
    1. THEY HAVE JUST OPENED FOR BUSINESS ON MARCH 7, 2007
    2. THEY DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO GIVE HEADQUARTERS LOCATION ONLY A PO BOX
    3. THE SAME COMPANY (LOCATED IN PANAMA) CREATED BOTH WEBSITES.
    THIS IS THE FOURTH COMPANY MUTUAL WARRANTY HAS TRIED TO OPEN, US HOME WARRANTIES, PATRIOT HOME WARRANTY, AND HOME COMFORT WARRANTY ARE ALL NOW OUT OF BUSINESS. HOW MANY TIMES IS THIS GUY GOING TO TRY TO STEAL OUR HARD EARNED MONEY.
    I TRIED TO CALL TO VERIFY INFORMATION, BUT I GUESS THEY ARE NOT OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY AS THEY CLAIM. I WILL CALL AGAIN AND UPDATE IF THEY EVEN BOTHER TO ANSWER THE PHONES DURING THE DAY.
    DON'T LET THIS VADIM VERVEDA MUTUAL WARRANTY OR WHOEVER THIS GUY IS STEAL OUR MONEY AGAIN. LETS SHUT HIM DOWN AND GET SOMEONE TO PUT HIM IN PRISON. ENOUGH ALREADY.
    LOOK CLOSELY AT THE PHOTOS BELOW WITH MY NOTES.

Nationwide Home warranty scam ; nationwide home warranty scum ; nationwide home warranty ; nationwidehomewarranty.com scam ; nationwidehomewarranty.com scum ; nationwidehomewarranty.com sucks; nationwidehomewarranty.com complaints ; Patriot home warranty scam ; patriot home warranty scum ; patriot home warranty sucks ; Patriothomewarranty.com scam ; patriothomewarranty.com scum ; patriothomewarranty.com sucks ; Mutual warranty scam ; mutual warranty scum; mutual warranty sucks ; Mutualwarranty.com scam ; mutualwarranty.com scum ; mutualwarranty.com sucks ; home comfort warranty scam ; home comfort warranty scum ; home comfort warranty sucks ; hcwarranty.com scam ; hcwarranty.com scum ; hcwarranty.com sucks ; us home warranties scam ; us home warranties suck ; us home warranties scum ; ushomewarranties.com scam ; ushomewarranties.com suck ; ushomewarranties.com scum ; Royal Home Warranty Scam ; royal home warranty scum ; royal home warranty sucks ; RoyalHomeWarranty.com Scam ; Royalhomewarranty.com scum ; royalhomewarranty.com sucks ;

Re: All Mutual Warranty complaints here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just stumble upon this thing. i'm gonna copy paste it so everyone can see it. i'll be doing it all over scam.com.

Re: VADIM'S DAD HAS BEEN TRACKED DOWN!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LISTEN UP GUYS. SOMEONE WAS NICE ENOUGH TO SHARE THIS TIDBIT ON RUSSIAN SCAM ARTIST VADIM VERVEDA AKA DEVON JOHNSTON. MAYBE WE COULD STILL GET OUR MONEY BACK SOMEHOW. HIS FATHER HAS BEEN TRACKED DOWN. READ ON!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi guys

I found some pretty solid information regarding this Goof. I worked for Mutual Warranty way back in 2005 and I have been following this Goof for a while now. He skiped town on me and owes me 5k. I thought it was a legit company until one day he just left. Anyways, this just came to me, I remember when he was working here his dad would come in and help him out. His Dad's name is Gary Johnston and he is very involved in Rugby Canada. He would know where he is. Now I looked up his Dad and tracked him down. His phone number is 250-388-7441. His Dad I know was also involved in the company, his Dad would also put money into the company and therefore is just as liable. His dads email address is [email protected]. He lives in Oak Bay on Vancouver Island in the city of Victoria , British Columbia, Canada. Anyways I have tried to contact him here today but no luck. If we all try maybe we will get some where. His Father is an accomplise. Its a new lead......Lets get this Goof F%&$

Johnston, Devon more info
    822 Mann Ave
    Victoria, BC V8Z 3C4
    (250) 721-3332

14. 06-14-2007, 05:55 AM

Reason
    NO PICTURES

15. 06-14-2007, 05:58 AM

catchvadim Guest

She Is The Blond Onr On The Right...

Quote Originally Posted by catchvadim
    She Is The Blond Onr On The Right...
    Don't do that again.

Lady Mod

Re: The truth about VADIM VERVEDA and Mutual Warra

Vadim Verveda died in a car accident on monday 17-oct in kuala lumpur, malaysia. he was living there under the name of michael price with his biz partner Jason Krull. please note they were not brothers nor students, it was just another lie and he was using a fake passport so they tagged his body as "unknown"

http://www.ntv7.com.my/7edition/loca..._ACCIDENT.html

you can also search on facebook "in memory of devon vadim johnston"
    Last edited by traxx06; 10-19-2011 at 07:26 PM.