+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I love Breaking Bad

Wow the best series ever! Yes I am saying it. SOOOOOO much intensity, sooooo much drama. Soooooo much human emotion.

Dude (chemistry teacher/nerd) gets cancer. Needs money.....makes Crystal Meth with an old student.

Not gonna spoil it. If there's one series that you watch...watch BREAKING BAD.

Don't start now with this season. YOU HAVE TO START FROM THE START!

Netflix or buy Breaking Bad on DVD.

TRUST ME DUDES AND DUDETTES! YOU WILL THANK ME.

This seasons a little slow starting...but still glued to my seat!

Re: I love Breaking Bad

i thought some new guy posted some links cant find them now!? :madgo: : :spin2: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

ok, i seen some episodes along with first 1 and i see the drift and i read some synopsis stuff but after shows like scrubs and 30rock this is TOO real like scary drama (dont wanna be there) which i can dig if it's about something i've actually experienced buy i havn't ........YET!? : :2gunsfiring_v1: :crazy1:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

but the NAME struck me right away!? so simple and yet so SIGNIFICANT!? of course reverse it and what ya got!? i got a bad break so i break bad!? now what does this say about real IN the MOMENT living with NO safety NET!? now you know why GOV is important as far as HUMAN organization and sustainable agreeability in the face of the natural competitive/dominant winner takes all environment that we are BORN with!? : :crazy1: :yelcutelaughA:

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Wow the best series ever! Yes I am saying it. SOOOOOO much intensity, sooooo much drama. Soooooo much human emotion.

Dude (chemistry teacher/nerd) gets cancer. Needs money.....makes Crystal Meth with an old student.

Not gonna spoil it. If there's one series that you watch...watch BREAKING BAD.

Don't start now with this season. YOU HAVE TO START FROM THE START!

Netflix or buy Breaking Bad on DVD.

TRUST ME DUDES AND DUDETTES! YOU WILL THANK ME.

This seasons a little slow starting...but still glued to my seat!
    BB ROCKS!

Have you seen the entire series? Are you current?

GREAT SERIES!!!:rasta:

Love it!!!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    BB ROCKS!

Have you seen the entire series? Are you current?

GREAT SERIES!!!:rasta:

Love it!!!
    could you ELABORATE on EXACTLY WHY you love it!? while i have NOT seen many episodes, i DO NOT love it at all!? : :crazy1: :judges: :

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    could you ELABORATE on EXACTLY WHY you love it!? while i have NOT seen many episodes, i DO NOT love it at all!? : :crazy1: :judges: :
    For starters...GREAT TV!!...That's just regular old TV FOLKS!!!

....Great story, excellent original script & screenwriting, very well Directed, sharp, well done intelligent Editing, Acting that's rock solid for television, and LOTS of DRAMATIC TENSION!

Can't wait to see how it ends, hanging on every frame....!!!

{my advice, give it a chance, get over the meth lab & why etc etc...just let go and enjoy seeing how he resolves his newfound 'problems'!}
    Last edited by ohein56; 08-09-2012 at 11:11 PM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

For starters...GREAT TV!!...That's just regular old TV FOLKS!!!

....Great story, excellent original script & screenwriting, very well Directed, sharp, well done intelligent Editing, Acting that's rock solid for television, and LOTS of DRAMATIC TENSION!

Can't wait to see how it ends, hanging on every frame....!!!

{my advice, give it a chance, get over the meth lab & why etc etc...just let go and enjoy seeing how he resolves his newfound 'problems'!}
    yah, i read a synopsis too!? being a social conscious person i just dont see any redeeming value in this story but of course it could be DONT DO THAT!? for any self justified REASON!? : :2gunsfiring_v1: :crazy1: :

yah, i read a synopsis too!? being a social conscious person i just dont see any redeeming value in this story but of course it could be DONT DO THAT!? for any self justified REASON!? : :2gunsfiring_v1: :crazy1: :
    Yep, I reacted the same way at first, Re "redeeming value", I mean, a METH LAB!? WTF?

BUT, it's JUST TV. And it IS, sadly a very possible scenario, what if?

The guy's a SQUARE, a chemical nerd, that's been given a death sentence, and the shaft...the rest, is pure tension...

I don't condone the fool, ...METH!? Yikes!!!... I just like being a fly on his walls....that's fun, wild, off the wall, exciting stuff, IMO.

Best TV I've seen in quite a while. Hope you Enjoy it!

BB ROCKS!
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Yep, I reacted the same way at first, Re "redeeming value", I mean, a METH LAB!? WTF?

BUT, it's JUST TV. And it IS, sadly a very possible scenario, what if?

The guy's a SQUARE, a chemical nerd, that's been given a death sentence, and the shaft...the rest, is pure tension...

I don't condone the fool, ...METH!? Yikes!!!... I just like being a fly on his walls....that's fun, wild, off the wall, exciting stuff, IMO.

Best TV I've seen in quite a while. Hope you Enjoy it!

BB ROCKS!
    is this like OH SHIT i did something CRAZY and now there's NO way out but IN!? or he just never realizes he's way over his head!? is this a COMEDY!? i know if i DONT like something it usually means it has terribly DEEP connotations that would possibly change my life/thinking IF i could get into the proper receptive mood!? maybe when it gets cold out i'll be ready to watch again!? : :freak3: : :spin2:

is this like OH SHIT i did something CRAZY and now there's NO way out but IN!? or he just never realizes he's way over his head!? is this a COMEDY!? i know if i DONT like something it usually means it has terribly DEEP connotations that would possibly change my life/thinking IF i could get into the proper receptive mood!? maybe when it gets cold out i'll be ready to watch again!? : :freak3: : :spin2:
    Well, if nothing else, I think it's got your attention....hang in there, if nothing else, it's entertaining...
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

This season is a lot slower but it is getting more and more intense. The old dude, Michael is stealing the show, few sure

This season is a lot slower but it is getting more and more intense. The old dude, Michael is stealing the show, few sure
    Yep, I agree! Still GREAT TV!
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Just got done watching ALL five seasons for a 2nd time.

It was MUCH MUCH better the second time around, I must admit.

Saw this picture thought it was funny. He totally looks like Gustavo

Just got done watching ALL five seasons for a 2nd time.

It was MUCH MUCH better the second time around, I must admit.

]
    the thing about all MOVIES/SERIES is the VICARIOUS emotional IDENTIFICATION they offer for good or bad i suppose!? which reminds me, it's time to watch "THE MATRIX" again.......cold season offers the time to do so without the usual distraction!? : :yelcutelaughA: :spin2:

look what i found........: :crazy1: :spin2: :king22:
    Last edited by Administrator; 06-28-2013 at 06:07 PM.