+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 17

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,510

    I love Breaking Bad

    Wow the best series ever! Yes I am saying it. SOOOOOO much intensity, sooooo much drama. Soooooo much human emotion.

    Dude (chemistry teacher/nerd) gets cancer. Needs money.....makes Crystal Meth with an old student.

    Not gonna spoil it. If there's one series that you watch...watch BREAKING BAD.

    Don't start now with this season. YOU HAVE TO START FROM THE START!

    Netflix or buy Breaking Bad on DVD.

    TRUST ME DUDES AND DUDETTES! YOU WILL THANK ME.

    This seasons a little slow starting...but still glued to my seat!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,309

    Re: I love Breaking Bad

    i thought some new guy posted some links cant find them now!? :madgo: : :spin2: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,309

    Re: I love Breaking Bad

    ok, i seen some episodes along with first 1 and i see the drift and i read some synopsis stuff but after shows like scrubs and 30rock this is TOO real like scary drama (dont wanna be there) which i can dig if it's about something i've actually experienced buy i havn't ........YET!? : :2gunsfiring_v1: :crazy1:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,309

    Re: I love Breaking Bad

    but the NAME struck me right away!? so simple and yet so SIGNIFICANT!? of course reverse it and what ya got!? i got a bad break so i break bad!? now what does this say about real IN the MOMENT living with NO safety NET!? now you know why GOV is important as far as HUMAN organization and sustainable agreeability in the face of the natural competitive/dominant winner takes all environment that we are BORN with!? : :crazy1: :yelcutelaughA:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: I love Breaking Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Wow the best series ever! Yes I am saying it. SOOOOOO much intensity, sooooo much drama. Soooooo much human emotion.

    Dude (chemistry teacher/nerd) gets cancer. Needs money.....makes Crystal Meth with an old student.

    Not gonna spoil it. If there's one series that you watch...watch BREAKING BAD.

    Don't start now with this season. YOU HAVE TO START FROM THE START!

    Netflix or buy Breaking Bad on DVD.

    TRUST ME DUDES AND DUDETTES! YOU WILL THANK ME.

    This seasons a little slow starting...but still glued to my seat!
    BB ROCKS!

    Have you seen the entire series? Are you current?

    GREAT SERIES!!!:rasta:

    Love it!!!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,309

    Re: I love Breaking Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    BB ROCKS!

    Have you seen the entire series? Are you current?

    GREAT SERIES!!!:rasta:

    Love it!!!
    could you ELABORATE on EXACTLY WHY you love it!? while i have NOT seen many episodes, i DO NOT love it at all!? : :crazy1: :judges: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: I love Breaking Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    could you ELABORATE on EXACTLY WHY you love it!? while i have NOT seen many episodes, i DO NOT love it at all!? : :crazy1: :judges: :
    For starters...GREAT TV!!...That's just regular old TV FOLKS!!!

    ....Great story, excellent original script & screenwriting, very well Directed, sharp, well done intelligent Editing, Acting that's rock solid for television, and LOTS of DRAMATIC TENSION!

    Can't wait to see how it ends, hanging on every frame....!!!

    {my advice, give it a chance, get over the meth lab & why etc etc...just let go and enjoy seeing how he resolves his newfound 'problems'!}
    Last edited by ohein56; 08-09-2012 at 11:11 PM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,309

    Re: I love Breaking Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    For starters...GREAT TV!!...That's just regular old TV FOLKS!!!

    ....Great story, excellent original script & screenwriting, very well Directed, sharp, well done intelligent Editing, Acting that's rock solid for television, and LOTS of DRAMATIC TENSION!

    Can't wait to see how it ends, hanging on every frame....!!!

    {my advice, give it a chance, get over the meth lab & why etc etc...just let go and enjoy seeing how he resolves his newfound 'problems'!}
    yah, i read a synopsis too!? being a social conscious person i just dont see any redeeming value in this story but of course it could be DONT DO THAT!? for any self justified REASON!? : :2gunsfiring_v1: :crazy1: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: I love Breaking Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    yah, i read a synopsis too!? being a social conscious person i just dont see any redeeming value in this story but of course it could be DONT DO THAT!? for any self justified REASON!? : :2gunsfiring_v1: :crazy1: :
    Yep, I reacted the same way at first, Re "redeeming value", I mean, a METH LAB!? WTF?

    BUT, it's JUST TV. And it IS, sadly a very possible scenario, what if?

    The guy's a SQUARE, a chemical nerd, that's been given a death sentence, and the shaft...the rest, is pure tension...

    I don't condone the fool, ...METH!? Yikes!!!... I just like being a fly on his walls....that's fun, wild, off the wall, exciting stuff, IMO.

    Best TV I've seen in quite a while. Hope you Enjoy it!

    BB ROCKS!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,309

    Re: I love Breaking Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Yep, I reacted the same way at first, Re "redeeming value", I mean, a METH LAB!? WTF?

    BUT, it's JUST TV. And it IS, sadly a very possible scenario, what if?

    The guy's a SQUARE, a chemical nerd, that's been given a death sentence, and the shaft...the rest, is pure tension...

    I don't condone the fool, ...METH!? Yikes!!!... I just like being a fly on his walls....that's fun, wild, off the wall, exciting stuff, IMO.

    Best TV I've seen in quite a while. Hope you Enjoy it!

    BB ROCKS!
    is this like OH SHIT i did something CRAZY and now there's NO way out but IN!? or he just never realizes he's way over his head!? is this a COMEDY!? i know if i DONT like something it usually means it has terribly DEEP connotations that would possibly change my life/thinking IF i could get into the proper receptive mood!? maybe when it gets cold out i'll be ready to watch again!? : :freak3: : :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: I love Breaking Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    is this like OH SHIT i did something CRAZY and now there's NO way out but IN!? or he just never realizes he's way over his head!? is this a COMEDY!? i know if i DONT like something it usually means it has terribly DEEP connotations that would possibly change my life/thinking IF i could get into the proper receptive mood!? maybe when it gets cold out i'll be ready to watch again!? : :freak3: : :spin2:
    Well, if nothing else, I think it's got your attention....hang in there, if nothing else, it's entertaining...
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,510

    Re: I love Breaking Bad

    This season is a lot slower but it is getting more and more intense. The old dude, Michael is stealing the show, few sure

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: I love Breaking Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    This season is a lot slower but it is getting more and more intense. The old dude, Michael is stealing the show, few sure
    Yep, I agree! Still GREAT TV!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,510

    Re: I love Breaking Bad

    Just got done watching ALL five seasons for a 2nd time.

    It was MUCH MUCH better the second time around, I must admit.

    Saw this picture thought it was funny. He totally looks like Gustavo

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,309

    Re: I love Breaking Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Just got done watching ALL five seasons for a 2nd time.

    It was MUCH MUCH better the second time around, I must admit.

    ]
    the thing about all MOVIES/SERIES is the VICARIOUS emotional IDENTIFICATION they offer for good or bad i suppose!? which reminds me, it's time to watch "THE MATRIX" again.......cold season offers the time to do so without the usual distraction!? : :yelcutelaughA: :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,309

    Re: I love Breaking Bad

    look what i found........: :crazy1: :spin2: :king22:
    Last edited by Administrator; 06-28-2013 at 06:07 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Similar Threads

  1. Bending & Breaking
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 04:06 PM
  2. Breaking News... Breaking News... Breaking News
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 01:12 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 06:22 AM
  4. Breaking Ranks:
    By Phinnly Slash Buster in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 08:53 PM
  5. Breaking a Strike 101
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 10:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •