+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Are there really any legitament Work from Home opportunities?

Bruce - I never said no selling though. Kiara did. It is true - I have to sell people on the idea of Melaleuca. But like I said before, I don't have to sell the products to them. So, like I said before, I've been honest about what I do and upfront about it as well.

And EK is right. I work full time and so does my husband. I'd love to be able to stay home with my daughter but it's just not possible. If I did that then we would have to rely on the government in order to make it each month and I don't want to do that. So we work. Unfortunately the cost of living and the wages people get paid don't keep up with each other - the cost of living seems to be far ahead in most places.

Yes there is and I love what I am doing..... I am with GDI, post me if you want to know more

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    Uh, no. I literally don't sell anything. I hop online and place my order or call it in. (Where I deal with a customer service rep who places the order that I already picked out from a catalog. Just like shopping from a JC Penny's catalog.) And it's stuff like laundry detergent and dishwashing soap. And I don't sell any of this stuff to anyone else. So no selling products. (Like I said before.) Obviously you misunderstood. And there is a difference between an MLM and Direct Selling. But I just don't believe in handing people the answers anymore. If you want to know the difference find out for yourself.
    Look I am not trying to bash you but the original attempt at talking about fourpointconsultants was that it is a job opprotunity and that is how I pursued you to advertise it! If you are just a customer then that is fine, but people want to know if they can make money off of this system, and that is why I was wondering why you said you don't have to sell anything. I thought you made money with them, not just a customer so I apologize for my misunderstanding. :)
    Last edited by jon8105; 11-03-2006 at 07:30 AM. Reason: messed up quote tags

Jon -that post was aimed more towards Bruce, sorry. No, I never said there was no selling. Technically you do have to sell the idea of melaleuca in order to make money. I'm trying it as a business but I am not pushy and (hopefully as you can see) I prefer being up front rather than trying to schedule you to listen to a call and have you overwhelmed with information. I was able to figure out who fourpointconsultants was before I listened to my call so I was able to do enough research and decide whether or not it's for me. I want anyone who wants to become a customer to do the same thing because it's really just a waste of time if you don't understand what you're going to do. The call they want you to listen to is valuable - don't get me wrong - but I need to see stuff in writing before I make any sort of decision on anything.

6. 11-16-2006, 11:50 AM

Reason
    FORUM VIOLATON

7. 12-26-2006, 04:05 PM

Reason
    SPAM