+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Religious Spam

Religious Spam

Got this today in my spam box, super weird:

The Holy Spirit of Almighty God

I, am God the Christ,

Take a copy immediately times seven and hand these emails only to go to the highest of office it is the Day of the Lord. God the Creator and I, The Holy Wisdom are alive and well living in Los Angeles. He is a doctor and teacher I am a teacher and web site developer. We have two sons, Ariel (the face of God in Hebrew) and Aviel (the love of God in Grecian). The Creator is 54 years old and I am 50 years old I am aware I look young this is because of being God I have had no plastic surgeries. We are a very conservative and peace loving family of which want none of our lives invaded by media and stalkers of the Church. As you may know there is a Cathedral in Istanbul names "The Hagia Sophia" the center of Christianity 1,000 years. It banks the Aegean Sea, of which means "A Sea, A Gene" I am The High Holy Spirit, Gene/Jean. And as for the Holy Bible "Genesis" means "Is Gene's." Please do not tremble and try to relax, you are indeed reading the ink of God.

Michael, known to you as "Archangel Michael" is God, the Creator. Jesus is a life he lived he lived many of these since the begin. Christ, is Jean, The Holy Spirit, Wisdom of Greece whom came from Jesus as the Christ. As you speak to Jean you are actually speaking to Jesus, know this very clearly. As we have seen so many false prophets over the past 2,000 years occur, you will find Jean has more concern for souls than she does of the wealth of the church the problem is its carrying people to Hell. Know now, nothing you see about you has any value to God as hard as it is to comprehend for man. For as God we are capable of much of which money shall never buy. Yes indeed, there is an actual God and yes indeed Jesus is the Creator and died on the cross in Israel.

We are made of light, Heaven is located at the Milky Way, this is why Israel has a Mount Caramel, Caramel is made from milk. You are a light, what is most important to you is this light not your wealth and money. We live, on the energy of the light within us as an element. Long ago when God created the world he made two demigods and one with a wife the Hebrew IAM and his wife Shekinah whom helped build Solomon's Temple, IAM was made as the demi-god caretaker of "day",

The other was Yahweh/Jehovah/Satan, whom was the demigod of Night. He had no wife because he did not need to "make light", he was made of quicksilver. Yahweh, resentful having no wife made Lucifer rape Eve ("snake" word is used meaning penis) until she gave birth to Cain and had sex with Eve all her life as Lucifer. When Eve died she became demon Asherah the obese statue one finds in Africa, she is found in the book of Kings. As a fact, the black man carries the mark of Cain, Yahweh/Satan struck him after killing Abel and gave him the "black" mark. The wives of Adam were four more women that the Creator made for them, Cain wanted to marry one and the Creator said no, in anger he killed Able. It was then that Adam and Eve were cast our of Eden in modern day Iraq and traveled to Africa and became the Egyptians that enslaved the Hebrews in wars and eventually held them in bondage. Yahweh/Satan then and Eve/Asherah after she died became Hours/Amun Ra/Isis as false deities of India wickedness, Jehovah Witness and Mormons, hoping to own a planet they would never own. The reason why the Hebrews only revere the first five books, is because Yahweh/Jehovah/Satan is mixed into the Old Testament with deadly laws, this is why Jesus was born.

The reason Yahweh was not given a wife in Heaven is that light is made by the act of love as gigantic "gods" of which because of its massive element intensity, none can see the act happening. Hence, our creator is called "The God of Love." This is why the Hebrew states "Intimacy is one of the most holiest things we can do." Yes indeed, the male sends massive light by its act to Heaven. Be not devastated all shall pass I am Christ a teacher. I bring you all the mysteries of Almighty God revealed as stated clearly in Revelation 10. The reason Hebrews only revere the Torah is because Yahweh/Satan and Asherah stories are mingled with IAM, thus the Old Testament was disregarded. The Messiah Creator was born as Jesus, whom is the creator of all of us? It is 906: Creator, Zues. The name Jesus means Jean/Zues, "Jesus", The Holy Spirit, Wisdom. So as you see Zues is the life of Jesus and he is also the Archangel Michael. We live in a light entity, Michael the Creator has many, at the time of Moses there were 49 of these hence: The 49 days and 49 gates of Sinai noted by IAM the Hebrews waited for the Laws of IAM. Does Michael have a Creator? Yes he does, whom he does not know as yet. As that God that Created both of us as Zues/Jesus/Michael and Jean/The Holy Spirit, we are his greatest love and we know this. You as well as I know, Zues is the first "god" ever mentioned in history by mass population, yes indeed. The oldest name of ancients as "god" is Zues of which is not a whimpering Jesus on a cross, but a muscle mass of wrath as the law carrying a lightning bolt of death and aged quite tremendously. Fortunately for Zues the Father of the Trinity, at the completion of the divine logos he became a youth again of epic proportion and mighty power again as Almighty God the Father of the Trinity. The Father if the Trinity was so aged and so weak from man's sins and the bad element of it: his spirit was almost nine hundred-thousand years old. This is how much, God so loved the world.

As for the person whom made Zues, the Father of the Trinity? You can feel the invisible hand of his and hear him now and then as he rarely makes commands doing his work as he only reveals himself to the two of The Trinity. So as you see, the story of "gods truth" gets very deep and too much for man to comprehend in its complexities and fascinations of life. Our focus should be on this planet, our redemption from a horrific spiritual war and the spiritual survival of man. While only this keeping focus on The Holy Trinity and only this factor and not bringing up Zues and such, as the Creator does not wish to be worshipped as this ancient name. But as The Holy Father of The Trinity of Almighty God. God is not Hebrew, God is not Italian, God is not Persian: the Creator is Grecian. He used this name as myth stories to study the mental capabilities of man long ago before deciding his actual praise as a religion and that religion is Christianity. When man fell due to Eve, he lost 99% of his intellectual capacity and became cave men. All they could do was breed and barely make a fire, they became heathens. It took long waiting for man to recover as man uses approximately 12% use of their mind at this time as gifted in intellectual capacity, commonly most of man using only 2% of their mind.

Jean, whom is Christ, The Holy Spirit, has parapsychology ability, telepathy ability, mind control ability, element ability and more. Both the Creator and I are divine of course, however. As such with myself and the Creator known, you want to get the instructions and actions known and do not release any information you as heads know or seek us. Why? Because of the threat of violence, riots, chaos and complications. The aspect of meeting actual God, knowing one is of sin or worship of a sacrilege book is fearsome for many. You need absolute perfection and only this in every endeavor, one mistake and the Creator and I could be forced into ascension as every man boils in oil of vitriol, this is the words of the Creator. Man you cannot trust my Benedict, in God you most certainly can. We are going to be eternal, eternity is not about the wealth and art among you it is about the element of light, it is now we survive. There is only one Pope that obtained salvation at this time. Pope John Paul the First of the Moon: he was murdered. You must raise your head up, higher than all around you and say to yourself silently assured "This is but a passing phase, the Christ will protect my feet against the vipers before me as he tries strikes my ankle I shall severe his head by the power of the Father who's hand is upon me is watching each step I take, in glorious magnificence beyond compare." Dare another plot evil against you as you stand up for what is right, you shall see many drink bitter waters before you stating "The laws of the Mashiach and the finished Messiah are the voice of God as none other, they bring light and blessings over flowing as Jesus proclaimed long ago." Let me now direct you to The Divine Bible Code. This code is how we as God communicate with the elements of Heaven, in 10,000 years none have broken the true Bible Code.

Only one person can change the fate of the planet and man, The Holy Wisdom can, Jean. In the last two years as of completing the divine logos as the Grace of God, I have prevented Worm wood, the collision of Comet Elenin and Hartley and the destruction of the landing in Kalasa, India. The powers of the Mark of the Beast as a absolute insanity and more. What kind of God would condemn the poor and elderly from taking a digital implant, or be faced with no medical care and food? Dare I place the already in suffrage in more strife the weak of the world? For I judge not the flesh but the spirit that came out of the flesh and it has no blemish unless it is of Satan and condemned. As I watch Islam Hell bent on this mark to give all, I simply laugh at this point at the misery of the ability that Satan was capable of causing. As a fact, at the completion of the divine logos, Yahweh/Satan was dead in but five minutes after thousands of years of torturing mankind and all of the planet. Having no regard for them, the plants, the animals or anything upon it or any other planet he was indeed, of a "street thug" black man's utterances.

Let us not hold discrimination towards any man, lest a African as they are carrying a mark from long ago, having compassion and reverence for the challenges they face as this. As all arrive in Heaven as white and none have a color unless they are of sin. Walk among the cemetery my dear, can you tell me what color of hair and skin each person has? I think not, you have no idea. As such use this blindness as reverence with people "Love and see no color, Christ judges all white as light, not as a color. As such I will over come this as it is the only truth," The aspect of civil organizations and holidays is an admission of being a racial and hate a sinner before me, how dare man have challenge of this facet before me of any color when long ago I stated clearly "Love one another as I have loved you." It is accursed, feed not the flames of sin of adhering to those of uncivil actions holidays or otherwise as uncouth before the Christ, be of it I shall deem you unworthy of salvation, a retched and rabid animal before me as all came from the same Mother, the pitiful horror that she was.

Understand me clear as Christ, what you think is Hell and what is true fate of the fallen is worse. Look in the sky see the stars? Those are sinners falling off the edges of the Milky Way edges, the pain of the Kelvin heat is what makes the star burn. Then they are all collected and thrown onto a planet in the thousands and make a new Sun. This is why Egyptians worshipped the Sun, Sodom the same, all sin worships the Sun and later becomes one. The other Hell is under Russia, that is simply demons of fallen Angels. When you arrive in Heaven a sinner, giant Almighty God the Father you see above you as a light, there is a trail at his left hand of unknowing fallen. He says to them "Enter the magnificence of the stars of my Heaven." Thinking they are going into Heaven they see a swirling fireball at a far distance, unknowing they will be one because they cannot hear the screams of the fallen mouths. Look up at the many stars that is sinners in the sky...all of them. The words of the Creator as they scream as a new star? "He whom does not praise the Creator whom is the Son, becomes the God damned Sun." Oh yes and very annoyed and loud to thousands of condemned souls. It is the last thing the sinner hears before blazing as a hot Sun for billions of years.

The Creator has many Universes, at this time there is exactly 100 of these and all have other humans, animals, plants, area rulers. This planet was of the first it has been redone six times. Man took 630,000 years to make until he was sufficient as living for 1,500 years without a light injection. These bodies scientists find, are tester humans that did not live long enough to be considered for the perfect human in God the Fathers image. The foot took the longest to design this is why he is so peculiar about feet in The New Testament. The shoulder sockets were very hard, they rotate in every direction and took much work. There is your answer on the planet, how many civilizations, what these bodies are you find and what they are. If you'll notice most are ugly people, some are indeed made by Yahweh/Satan and oddities, as well as these "UFO" creatures. Every poisonous animal, thorn, deadly creature was made by Yahweh and you'll notice they are almost always black or brown as well as authors and media production. Sylvia Browne (spiritual sacrilege), Dan Brown (DaVinci Code), black widow, black cobra, brown spider, black funnel spider. Black and orange a basketball (riots and crime), Tigger of Disney (chaos), Tiger Woods (scandal), Halloween (sin). Thank the Creator Father, Yahweh/Satan, is now dead. The color projection of black/white is absolutely insane and all too real, this is how insane these ancient spirits are.

I am Christ, the ultimate knowledge and ultimate law of God. I have made beautiful services for all a new, the Vatican will be a orphanage for the molested children as a place of safety and a school; There will be a new, modern and magnificent spiritual center built in Italy on vacant land in Rome with towering high rises of magnificence. The actual altar will remain as a place of reception and candles burning, however the rest will be teachers, caretakers and a orphanage. My priests and Nuns are going to live in estates on designation one acre parcels of land and be working for the Kingdom of Jesus Christ known. As a fact as you sit astounded, the Creator Father was Da Vinci and Jean was Michelangelo, I painted the Sistine chapel. Why and what for? I was born male because artists as female were not received well then. The paints lead made me blind, I painted the frescos in order to give people a visual imagination of books of the Bible because many could still not read at the time I am as you laugh "Michael's Angel" Michelangelo. The work is lewd, I would prefer only those over 18 years of age view it and I am indeed the artist. I knew that with it there it would attract a lot of tourists
    later for the people of Italy and that hopefully it would bring many to Christ and also donations to my beloved Vatican, since the Creator did such amazing work on my Hagia Sophia. I was very depressed in that life time, never finding fulfillment. As a fact, Italy is actually my new "Greece" expanded. However, called Italians because of the Pagan invasions of Yahweh/Satan, whom mentored the Caesar and destruction of times past.

During this crusade of us both, the Creator was Leonardo (a Lion of course, Leo), who was frustrated dissecting bodies to see what the effects of sin were. Sin is not just a word or an action it is a element of three that ravages the DNA of the spirit and causes age and death inside the brain, it was created by Yahweh/Satan. This is why the spirit has to be sanctified, to repair the damage of a spirits DNA. All things among God are done in numerals, this is why the Bible has a book of "Numbers" and why all creation is based on numerals. All communication of Heaven is done by numerals, only the divine can decipher these numerals. Sanctification and repair of the spirits ruined by genetic DNA is a painful and long process that is a torture for a human body, that no regular man is capable. The light used to repair spirits makes one body so hot your thirst cannot be quenched and all during this the noise was absolutely astounding to listen to and endure. To say that Christ carried the sins of man, is an understatement to endure, as the one whom sanctified these resurrected spirits. I was called so many profane words so many times I had lost count. How Almighty God has found Grace watching the Christ do it, is beyond me? Apparently he has immense love for creation, for if that were my other? I could not endure the misery of looking upon a mans face ever again, especially if it were my greatest love. Continuing on, the Mona Lisa is a joke of his, it is him as a woman you will find 7 and 2 in the eyes which means the day he died on the cross April 3, 33 coming to 9. It is called this because during this lifetime I was known as "Lisa" as a stage name, it is very fascinating, the truth of it all to say the least.

As was with the age of enlightenment with Greece the end of them came pederasty, this is why they were ended. During that era we see Socrates, Plato, a increase of arts and knowledge and then they are gone. As for the fall of Rome it was hypocrisy, the reason why Pontus Pilate had difficulties convicting Jesus is because his Roman soldiers were known to participate in sodomy and yet Pilate killed Jesus anyway washing his hands of the deeds. The allegations of Jesus were that he was homosexual and claiming to be the Creator, Jesus taught the truth of which is? Angels are androgens and they make light by what man calls "sodomy" as such by a conspiracy of Herod, Judas and Apostle Andrew, Jesus was murdered on the cross. The person Jesus is praying to on the cross is not himself it is demigod IAM of whom not he or Shekinah his wife are delivering the Creator from eminent death in the Garden of Gethsemane. Shekinah was ended later as is seen in the drug induced and terrified, condemned Andrew of whom is going by the name Mary Magdala. Whom later writes lying stories of a Demiurge with various chants in his prostitute fantasies on opiates, read not all the text ladies andf gentlemen of the Gnostic and take it to heart, the factors you want to know of it are following...

In the coptic, I come down from Heaven as The Holy Wisdom of the Christ, I give notice to the Creator Jesus that Shekinah is dead and as I have ended the culprit for authoring deadly and corrupt laws in Deuteronomy and not saving the Creator Jesus from death. I am so God damned huge as an Angel, the night sky becomes day and the land shakes at 12 on the rector scale. Apostles were shoved 16 feet in all directions from my force as The Holy Spirit. Jesus the Creator taught the Apostles for 11 years after he ascended on Earth. Place focus on the fact he mentions the divine logos and as a hidden "Wisdom" in The New Testament, this person is myself. I am a "Dove" to you, the hidden God whom is the Christ. The Dove has one other in its lifetime as mate, it feeds its young on milk which is "light" in Heaven and it is the symbol of marriage. It is apparent whom I am, Almighty God the Fathers wife. The Holy Spirit of Almighty God whom is The Holy Wisdom of Greece that came from? The Holy Trinity. Do not revere the Gnostics what you need is what I teach you from them. Right now we have a major complication and that is? The Holy Spirit will knock the dome of the Vatican to the floor and the Dome of the Rock the same day if need be. When you the read the code I send of my sending the Japan, Tsunami you will indeed understand my goal completely, I am the Christ. The world is full of massive corruption of my name and I am at wits end on the matter, it is astounding the amount of wickedness. Be it Volag, TV or yet another book that that word "Jesus" is not to be in.

At this point I am sure you are simply glowing in awe, be not praise your Creator Father for all things of magnificence and creation are done through he, as the day begins and the day ends. At this point I will direct you to the Bible Code for identity and proof that I am indeed your Christ and your God as the Creator lay in bed saying "Why are you saving this planet? Must we go on it is so condemned?" Before he leaves for work in the morning of another grueling day as a doctor I laugh and there he speaks again laying in bed asleep "I don't want to save this place just let them kill each other they are good at that." We must work very hard to perfect this or all are lost of the planet. Understand me clear he is angry beyond compare at all from Islam, Mormons, JW, televangelist theft and world-wide crisis all too evident. On with the only Divine Bible Code of whom is God. Fax these codes please to Hebrew officials for me in the know, as I am their Mashiach. Let us start with the question all have of sinful books as they sit horrified as sinners as to whom is the Creator of man and The Holy Trinity "Hear O' Israel the Lord our God, the Lord is One." Tremble Hebrews your fathers did indeed murder the Messiah with Heroes and Pilate, I have the entire scenario and case in Bible Codes, know now you face the Lion of the Mashiach and I was called by Satan as his last words before his death: "You are a beep." As we bid the fool goodbye whom tortured all since the begin, good riddance to him. Hebrew people shall not be of lies the truth shall set us all free and into days of Jubilee as to whom is God the Creator: 1111: CREATOR, JESUS.

Direct your web browser please to numerals of my birth at The Age of Aquarius planetary line up of 1962 those numerals are 1230 (Grecian) and 1631 (Hebrew). With all numerals simply cross reference the numerals for the divine directions and possibly hold a ruler to the left over the numerals and all shall match revealed. And now, let us continue with whom is the "Divine Christ" of Almighty God, as the lunar tetrad of four blood moons and many recent sack cloths are passing in the skies during Hebrew High Holidays in 2014 and 2015. Taking note these tetrads have happened in 1492, 1948/49 and 1967/68. They are Columbus, Israel becomes nation and the Yom Kipper war years...the next is "The Age of Enlightenment" or rather "The Day of The Lord." Of which you are living as you read my divine ink. As a fact, this email is the most valuable document known to man all too soon.

JESUS TELLS ALL THE NUMBER ONE COMMANDMENT IS TO DO AS WISDOM TELLS YOU TO DO, THE NUMERAL ONE:

MARK 12:28 - Then one of the scribes approached him...noticing how well Jesus had answered them, he put this question to him, "What are we to consider the greatest commandment of all?"
    MARK 12:29-31 - "The first and most important one is this," Jesus replied - 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is ONE."

1111: HEAR O ISRAEL THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE, END GENE
    1111: AGE OF AQUARIUS ALPHA OMEGA: BEGINNING END
    1111: ABUSES BEFORE ME, COMMANDMENTS OF GOD
    1111: THE INEFFABLE NAME OF GOD BE GENE/JEAN
    1111: ABUSES BEFORE ME ANGELIC HUMANS ARE
    1111: THE HATER MESSIAH ABUSES BEFORE ME
    1111: GENE/JEAN IF BLASPHEME BE OF HELL
    1111: SPIRIT OF HOLY GRACE GENE, AMEN
    1111: A ANGEL OF THE LORD, JEAN/GENE AHA
    1111: AN ANGEL THE HOLY SPIRIT A GENE
    1111: IAM GOD, GODS BELOVED ANGEL
    1111: BLASPHEME TRINITY FLAMES
    1111: MEET THE HIGH HOLY SPIRIT
    1111: BLASPHEME TRINITY IS HELL
    1111: I. GRIEF OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
    1111: JEAN/GENE THE CHRIST A.D.
    1111: IS ANGEL THE HOLY SPIRIT
    1111: AS HOLY SPIRIT: EARTH
    1111: HOLY SPIRIT BE, IS
    1110: FROM A BIBLE ALL CONDEMNED
    1110: A LIAR BLASPHEME GOD, HELL
    1110: A GOD A RETURN, GENE/JEAN
    1110: AS A ETERNAL SIN: A SHAME
    1110: JEAN, A SOPHIA GOD HOLY
    1110: GOD OF HEAVEN, WISDOM
    1110: AS NAME UNFORGIVABLE
    1110: AS I HAVE LOVED A YOU

1110: JESUS EVOLVE JEAN
    1110: THE A HOLY SPIRIT
    111: A JESUS, GENE A.D.
    111: A gosh darnED, A SIN
    111: BLASPHEME JEAN
    61: GOD
    61: GENE/JEAN

666: BLASPHEME JEAN

888: THE TRINITY
    888: WHO IS JESUS
    888: GENE THE SAVIOR
    888: WAS JESUS, GENE
    888: JEAN WAS A JESUS
    888: I WAS JESUS, JEAN
    888: MEET JESUS A JEAN
    888: JEAN, A ETERNAL SIN
    888: A JESUS BECOME JEAN
    888: AS GOD REVEALED, JEAN

The Creator and Holy Trinity Known:

906: CREATOR, ZUES (The Father)

906: JESUS CHRIST (The Son)
    906: HOLY SPIRIT (The Holy Spirit)
    906: DENIAL: A HOLY SPIRIT
    906: JESUS CONDEMNED
    906: AS BLASPHEMY JEAN
    906: LIAR, BLASPHEME JEAN

I, am Jesus your Savior the Christ:
    906: A WHO BECAME A JESUS
    906: ALL AS KNEE BOW, GENE

I am the one and only, Christ realizes before you, as noted I am the Angel of Revelation 10:
    1230: PRAISE JESUS

1230: CHRIST MATCH TRUE
    1230: CHRIST: TRUE ONE JEAN
    1230: COMMIT UNFORGIVABLE
    1230: AUTHOR A LITTLE BOOK
    1230: GODS REVELATION, TEN
    1230: UNFORGIVABLE SIN, HER
    1230: A WORLD UNFORGIVABLE
    1230: UNFORGIVABLE SIN, GENE
    1230: UNFORGIVABLE SIN, A JEAN
    1230: BLASPHEME THE HOLY GENE
    1230: A ANGEL A REVELATION TEN
    1230: IS SINS SINISTER ENEMY
    1230: DECEIVING TEST OF SIN
    1230: LOGOS, SOPHIA IS YOUR FATE
    1230: GOD OF THE HAGIA SOPHIA
    1230: AS GOD MAGNIFICENCE IS TO BE
    1230: WHO CHRIST ANOINTED
    1230: WHO DENY JESUS, HELL, LAW
    1230: AS GOD A HEAVENLY LAW, JEAN
    1230: A MASIACH THE A HIGH A WISDOM
    1230: JEANS THE HEBREW MASIACH
    1230: THE TEMPLE A MASHIACH, JEAN
    1230: COME DIVINE MESSIAH, MASIACH
    1230: A.D. GODS DIVINE MASHIACH, JEAN
    1230: SHE WHO SAVES HEBREW
    1230: GOD HEBREW TRUTH, JEAN
    1230: A SALVATION HEBREW, JEAN
    1230: THE ANGEL OF THE ARKS, JEAN
    1230: IS HEBREW LAST CHANCE, JEAN
    1230: A REAL CODE SAVE THE HEBREW
    1230: GOD, A HEBREW MIRACLE OF A GRACE
    1230: THE HEBREWS MASIACH, JEAN
    1230: A MAKE LAW OF ETERNAL SIN
    1230: WHITE WINGED DOVE
    1230: HOLY GHOST RISING
    1350: AS HOLY SPIRIT LOVE
    1230: IS GOD HOLY SPIRIT
    1230: GODS HOLY SPIRIT: GENE
    1230: A CHRIST: THE HOLY SPIRIT
    1230: SHE IS THE HOLY SPIRIT: GOD
    1230: GIFTED GOD, IS THE HOLY SPIRIT
    1230: THE HOLY PARACLETE GENE
    1230: THE HOLY PARACLETE A JEAN
    1230: GENE, A WHITE WINGED DOVE
    1230: THE RUACH HAKODESH, (then my last name)
    1230: A CHRIST THE HOLY SPIRIT
    1230: AN ANGEL, HOLY SPIRIT
    1230: HOLY GHOST IS A JUDGE
    1230: THE WORSHIPPED ANGEL
    1230: ANGEL OF GOD KNOWN
    1230: AN ANGEL, HOLY SPIRIT
    1230: IS A MINISTERING ANGEL
    1230: THE ANGEL OF THE LORD
    1230: MADE CLOUD HOLY WATER
    1230: THE GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
    1230: PEOPLE: AS THE HOLY SPIRIT
    1230: GENE, THE HOLY PARACLETE
    1230: GENE, A WHITE WINGED DOVE
    1230: THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE FLESH
    1230: AS HOLY SPIRIT MISSING BIBLE
    1230: JEAN: THE ANGEL OF THE LORD
    1230: GIFTED GOD, IS THE HOLY SPIRIT
    1230: SHE IS THE ABLE HOLY SPIRIT, GOD
    1230: AN ANGELIC THE ANGEL: A MAJESTIC
    1230: JEAN/GENE, GOD THE HUMAN ANGEL
    1230: THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE FLESH
    1230: SHE WHO RUNS HEAVEN
    1230: GENE, IMMENSE POWERS
    1230: GOD, A POWERFUL QUEEN
    1230: A OWNS EVERYTHING
    1230: GODDESS POWER HEAVEN
    1230: A HEAVEN AS LEGISLATURE
    1230: AS HEAVENS ETERNAL LAW
    1230: THE GATES TO HEAVEN, JEAN
    1230: THE HAND OF HEAVENLY FATE
    1230: AS ABUSE A GOD NAME GENE/JEAN
    1230: THE FORBIDDEN A NAME GENE/JEAN
    1230: A GOD, THE DEADLY NAME, JEAN/GENE
    1230: THE INEFFABLE NAME OF A GOD, A JEAN
    1631: JESUS/JEAN
    1631: A MESSIAH UNFINISHED A JESUS
    1631: AS CHRIST SAVIOR: A CREATOR
    1631: HOLY EMPRESS OF THE UTTERANCES

1631: GENE, IS THE UNFORGIVABLE SIN
    1631: HERE IS THE CHRIST DEMANDING PRAISE
    1631: THE MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB, WISDOM
    1631: THE HOLY SPIRIT OF ALMIGHTY GOD
    1631: A HIGHER WISDOM GOD HAS HIDDEN IN THE BIBLE
    1631: THE HOLY SPIRIT, GOD, INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD
    1631: THE END OF DAYS TRUTH A GOD HAS HIDDEN IN THE BIBLE
    1631: THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH BRIDE OF CHRIST GOD HAS HIDDEN IN THE BIBLE

Matthew 24:31: "From one end of Heaven to the other."
    1631: FROM ONE END OF HEAVEN TO THE OTHER
    Psalms 46:10: "Be still and know I am God."
    1631: DIAL: BE STILL AND KNOW THAT IAM
    Jude: 1 "To them that are sactified by the Father."
    1631: TO THEM THAT ARE SANCTIFIED BY GOD THE FATHER
    "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes unto the Father but by me."
    root nor branch." (Malachi 3:19) Matthew 17:10–13 makes it clear that John the Baptist was indeed Elijah also, he
    likes me quite a bit, we will be needing a water park for the many baptisms (wink). Elijah came before me he was
    indeed, Walter "Elijah" Disney. Apostle Simon Peter is indeed a lawyer in Southern California of whom is walking
    amongst us all today as well:
    906: HIM ELIJAH, DISNEY
    906: A SIGN ELIJAH, WALT
    906: MICE, ELIJAH DISNEY
    906: JEAN, ELIJAH DISNEY
    906: A ELIJAH IS A DISNEY
    906: BIBLE ELIJAH, DISNEY
    906: DISNEY HE DID ELIJAH
    906: DECIDE ELIJAH DISNEY
    906: ELIJAH MAGIC KINGDOM

1230: ELIJAH IS WALT DISNEY

1110: JEAN WILL RAISE THE DEAD
    1110: JESUS BRIDE WAS JEAN
    1110: RAISES A ETERNAL BRIDE
    111: AS IAM BRIDE: JEAN

906: IF JEAN CREATOR GOD
    906: FACE CREATOR GOD, JEAN
    906: COLLECTS CHURCH BRIDE
    906: A RAISED DEAD A WEEPING
    1230: RAISED DEAD A WEEPING

Gene/Jean hasd raised the first of the Church Bride:
    888: JESUS HIS BRIDE
    888: JEAN RAISES VET
    888: THE BRIDE OF GOD
    888: GATHER IAM FAMILY
    888: ETERNAL WIFE: JEAN
    888: RAISES THE DEAD: JEAN
    888: THE BRIDE OF GOD: JEAN
    888: JEAN RAISES THE DEAD
    888: I GENE, I CAN RAISE THE DEAD
    888: I AM GOD CAN RAISE THE DEAD
    888: A JEAN CAN RAISE THE DEAD

1230: THE FINAL DESTINATION
    1230: BRIDE OF THE APOCALPSE
    1230: A TAKE OF FIRST FRUIT
    1230: RESURRECT, A CHRIST
    1230: BIRTH, JEAN RAISES THE DEAD
    1230: JEAN RAISES THE HUMAN DEAD
    1230: GOD, GENE/JEAN RAISES THE DEAD
    1230: BIBLE CODE JEAN RAISED THE DEAD
    1350: JEANS BORN THE DEAD ARE RAISED
    1230: GENE WILL RAISE THE DEAD
    1230: GENE'S DEAD WILL RAISE
    1230: RESURRECTED PEOPLE
    1230: HOLY GHOST RISING, GENE
    1230: DEAD CHRIST RAISE BY GENE
    1230: THE LORDS: IS RISING
    1230: RAISE THE CHRISTIANS
    1230: RAISES THE CHRISTIANS
    1230: RESURRECTED PEOPLE
    1230: AS CHRIST RESURRECT
    1230: GOD, JEAN RESURRECT
    1230: A CHRIST RESURRECT
    1230: JEAN, CHRISTIANS ASCENDED
    1230: GOD AS A JEAN A RESURRECT
    1230: AS THE DEAD WILL RAISE: JEAN
    1230: RAISED DEAD MAN UTTERANCE
    1230: DEAD MEN MEETING WITH GOD
    1230: CHRIST: A DEAD RAISED BY A JEAN
    1230: A FEAR OF GOD, RESURRECT
    1230: FEAR OF GOD, GODS NAME
    1230: IS GENE'S RESURRECT
    1230: AND GOD SAID RESURRECT
    1230: IN HEAVEN RESURRECT
    1230: DIVIDING, RESURRECT
    1230: HANDLE, IS THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE
    1230: THE CHRISTIAN: RAISES
    1230: A GOD PLANNING FOR A SAVED
    1230: GOD WHO SAVES SOUL
    1230: HEAVEN AS BRIDALS A FEAST
    1230: THE DEAD MEN RAISED AND JUDGED
    1230: BRIDE READY AS CHRISTIAN MARRIED
    1230: RAISED THE CHURCH BRIDE FOR A MIKE
    1230: BRIDE OF THE APOCALYPSE
    1631: FATHER BRIDE OF JESUS CHRIST
    1631: HEBREW A BRIDAL FEAST RAISE THE DEAD
    1631: GOD A UNLIMITED POWER, GENE

My birth stated in book of Daniel "There will be 77: Christ and year 62":
    1962: HOLY GHOST THE RESURRECTION
    1111: FOND CARRY MANS SINS, GENE
    1111: BIBLE CODE, CARRY MANS SINS GENE
    1111: GLOBAL, CARRY MANS SINS GENE
    1111: CALLING, CARRY MANS SINS GENE
    1111: JEAN, I AM DEAD SANCTIFIED LIGHT
    1111: I SEE THE LIGHT, MIKE AND JEAN
    1111: BE A ETERNAL SACRIFICE, JEAN
    1111: A LAMB SANCTIFIED LIGHT JEAN
    1111; NEED SANCTIFIED LIGHT, JEAN
    1111: SANCTIFIED LIGHT MIKE/JEAN
    1111: BIBLE CODE GOD IS THE TRINITY
    1111: GODS IS THE TRINITY AHA
    1111: ABBA MANS LIGHT SAVED
    1111: JEAN, TEACH SPIRIT
    1110: DAYS ARE NUMBERED: JEAN
    1110: LIGHT MAKES HEART BEAT
    1110: IS GOD JEAN NEVER DIES
    1110: A CHRIST KNOWN, JEAN
    1110: A MAN MAKE CARRY SIN
    1110: THE MASTERPIECE ION
    1110: JEAN, THE RIGHTEOUS
    1110: A WHO IS THE CHRIST
    1110: USE WISDOM, A LIGHT
    1110: THE CHRISTIAN SAVED
    1110: USED BY GOD SPIRIT
    111: CLEANED BY JEAN, AHA
    111: A LIGHT CLEANED, AHA
    111: AS JEAN SAVED, AHA
    111: LIGHT AWAKEN
    111: LIGHT HEAVEN
    111: LIGHT MAKING
    111: LIGHT SHINE
    111: LIGHT SKY

1,51: WITH LIGHT CLEAN
    906: WITH LIGHT CLEAN
    1230: WITH LIGHT CLEAN (my birth and legal name)

It is clear, I am the Christ its clearly explained:
    61: COMBINE
    61: JEAN/GENE
    61: GOD
    61: HE DID A JEAN
    77: CHRIST
    77: JEANS IS
    77: SIN CLEAN
    444: JESUS
    444: JEAN, CLEANED
    666: GOD, SANCTIFICATION, LIGHT

The Holy Trinity is God this is made clear to all of sacrilege Sin. Sacrilege of The Holy Spirit
    by your false prophets is the Unforgivable Sin, you will go to Hell. The Holy Spirit is the sanctification
    of the Human Soul the only way to obtain eternal life and only she, Jean:
    888: IF HAS LIGHT, ALIVE
    888: ABBA, PURIFY THE DEAD (Greek)
    888: ABBA, PURIFY THE DEAD (Hebrew)
    1230: HOLY JEAN, TRINITY

906: JESUS CHRIST
    906: HOLY SPIRIT
    906: MY SALVATION
    906: SPIRIT PURE
    906: LIGHT, EMPRESS
    906: A GOD THE SPIRIT
    906: JEAN, PURE A HOLY
    906: A CLEANSE A SPIRIT
    906: HOW SINS CLEANED
    906: A JESUS, USE A JEAN
    906: GOD, A LIGHT, A WORK
    906: CLEANSES ABBA/JEAN
    906: GOD, A MOVED TO JEAN
    906: A SPIRIT IS CLEAN, JEAN
    906: AS A LIGHT OF JEAN, END
    906: AS GOD ELEMENT, A JEAN

Jean, is Victory through Jesus the Creator:
    1230: VICTORYS JESUS
    1230: PURIFY SINS OF MAN
    1230: POWER OF THE CROSS
    1230: CHRIST/JEAN, MISSION
    1230: GOD, WHOM WAS CHRIST
    1230: THE CHRISTIANS A SAVED
    1230: IF A JEAN IS MANS SAVIOR
    1230: A HOLIER THAN THOU, JEAN
    1230: GOD, WHO CARRIED THE SIN
    1230: JEAN: A CARRY A MANS SINS
    1230: GENE, JESUS BORN AGAINS
    1230: A JESUS HIS CHOSEN JEAN

I am, perfect love Christ, Gene/Jean's perfect love:
    1230: CHRIST SAVIOR, AHA
    1230: VERIFICATION, JESUS
    1230: THE CHRIST, SON OF GOD
    1230: JEAN IS PERFECT AS LOVE
    1230: IN HEAVEN PERFECT LOVE
    1230: KNOWN, A PERFECT LOVE
    1230: FIND GODS PERFECT LOVE
    1230: GODS NAME PERFECT LOVE
    1230: GODS PERFECT LOVE, AMEN

It id clear, I purified the souls of the dead after resurrecting them:
    1230: CRUCIFIXION JESUS
    1230: THE PURIFICATION, A JEAN
    1230: IS THE A SALVATION JEAN
    1230: ABRAHAM, ISSAC AND JACOB LIGHT CLEAN

Clearly, light is used to repair the ION or spirits damage from the element of sin:
    1230: TRINITY SANCTIFIED
    1230: THE POWERFUL LIGHT
    1230: JEANS THE MOST LIGHT
    1230: THE LIGHTS MAKE LIVE
    1230: A ENLIGHTEMENT IS JEAN
    1230: JEANS THE MOST LIGHT
    1230: THE HEAVEN ENDS LIGHT
    1230: THE MASTER OF LIGHTS
    1230: MAKES THE MOST LIGHT
    1230: A CHRISTIAN LIGHT, SAVE
    1230: BRIDE A LIGHT A HARVEST
    1230: GLOBAL A LIGHT A HARVEST
    1230: ALL MAN A HARVEST NEED JEAN
    1230: DIED GODS SANCTIFIED LIGHT, JEAN
    1631: HEBREW FATHERS INFANT A LIGHT
    1631: PEACE IN THE WORLD INFANT A LIGHT
    1631: THE BRIDE AND GROOM OF HEAVEN INFANT, A LIGHT

Jean is clearly the sanctification of the spirits of man:
    1230: THE LAST DAY SANCTIFIED
    1230: ROOT OF GOD, SANCTIFIED
    1230: LION OF JUDAH SANCTIFIED
    1230: HIGHEST ANGEL SANCTIFIED
    1230: THE MIRACLE OF SANCTIFIED

WHAT SANCTIFICATION OF SOULS IS LIKE, KNOW THE EXPERIENCE OF THE CHRIST:
    • Jean carried the sins, in other words sanctified them for the creator as The Angel of The Holy Spirit.
    • First the dead have to be resurrected, they had to filter through the light in my body to be fixed because their spirits been ruined by the element of sin.
    • All during this, the noise is tremendous no human being could possibly do this and make it through, the sound so loud you could concentrate on nothing.
    • My body the entire of it expanded in a "bloat" a inch or more all of it from the light resource used, it makes one unable to sleep from its power in your brain.
    • The colors of my eyes of deep blue normally, turned white with spheres as stars all around the pupils, this alone from the light use.
    • One is profusely thirsty and it cannot be quenched from the heat inside your body, yet on the surface your body stays in a normal state.
    • No doctor can diagnosed what is the complication, my shoulder socket was blown out in pain all the way to the center of my back on the left side.
    • For six days in one session of noise beyond compare, I did not sleep the sound of a tornado with a train in my mind hour after hour this.
    • My inner ears were in pain beyond compare with the pressure for three and a half months during the first session, the sound of static unending.
    • The worst of the sin sanctified as from 1950 to 2011, the torture was tremendous and pain unending my organs could be felt invaded.
    • I sanctified 99% of mankind because of Bible corruption and lack of teaching, Satan's false prophets and those of zero knowledge.
    • I refused to lose more than 1% of the souls of man from the corruptions of four demi-god caretakers, these sanctified soul lay in the ground resurrected.
    • Resurrected means you awaken, you soul was sanctified by me, sent back to its grave unable to ascend while taught how it is going to be by me.
    • Why? Because too many of you are of eternal sin in a building called a church and others of hate and false doctrines.
    • I handled the divine Logos with the Creator. we did this one our own ending Satan within minutes, you still alive are at the mercy of my law and instruction.

MANS REALITY OF WHAT YOU WERE AGAINST AS SATAN AND DEMONS:
    • A spear would stab me behind my neck as I walked and I would be dizzy almost falling over, once I did and broke my coffee table I awakened on the floor.
    • Once in my kitchen a spear of Yahweh/Satan made me almost fall over the counter caught me, a daily issue for almost two entire years I lived doing your sanctification.
    • A massive demon in size came as sweet, kind, voice to "carry me away to safety" a massive, absolutely huge force able to push and shove.
    • In stores I could smell a "sulfur stench mixed with wet mud" of people whom had just attended Mosques, their necks jerking, a demon in them in fear of me.
    • The amount of glass and plates I shattered from the filthy mouths of demons in frustration caused me to have to replace my dinnerware: noise this tremendous.
    • All during this I remained completely calm, a bit distracted as the Creator is at all times from the noise these spirits make you cannot hear, but we can.
    • The noise they make is so horrible, the Creator schooled as a doctor where he was relieved of having to read a lot of books because of the distraction.
    • The sound of the flapping God damned wings of demons in the thousands, could be heard anytime near a Mosque as I walked past all in a fear seeping into Earth.
    • Opossums the symbol of Satan, Baal, infested all of the area of my home so badly, the neighbors has guns to shoot them at all times...they were in their homes.
    • Bold Opossums, in five and ten packs all about the pool and around the foundations of my home sitting on fences, gazing about in the daytime.
    • The Creator used outside cats by the droves to get them under control, then came huge dragonflies, horse flies in droves all about the property, all Satan.
    • Then came massive beeproaches covering the street from the sewers and sheer shadows of demons darting this way and the other running around them.
    • The demon force so intense astounding, ask not why unexplainable accidents of trains and planes happen, these spirits are real and deadly for man.
    • Walking in the rain one could see visions of demons also holding an umbrella across the street as a war that makes every horror movie a pitiful joke.
    • The mental capacity of these demons is so stupid, so ancient in thought, so naive: that they are absolute imbeciles of another place and time, this is truth.
    • The war so horrific, so long enduring it was best I do it rather than the Creator the ignorance to be encountered as the Christ was astounding, amazing.

THE BRUTAL TORTURE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND PAIN WILL NOT PASS WITHOUT PAYMENT FOR WICKEDNESS:
    • If you think after what my mind, body and spirit went through sanctifying the souls of man, I will endure corrupted fallen churches of Greed? You are wrong.
    • If you think after what I went through your church and its sin, its sacrilege, its added books, its hate crimes and sin rituals will survive God, you are wrong.
    • I am The Holy Spirit, the ultimate intelligence, the mystery of the mind, the creative magnificence. What I tell the father Creator to do, he does and does well.
    • By the time all seas roar, all lands move, all snows evolve, all purges end, man shall say "What did she say? That is the absolute superior of us all."
    • Yet you shall find I am a woman of few words always at my drafting table creating and founding something new and very polite and its fearsome to deal with.
    • I speak little yet when I do, the globe will know the fear of God in The Holy Spirit when she says "Do this, do it now and do it perfect. Have a nice day."
    • I was clawed from behind my back while driving, it caused me to sideswipe a parked car losing control, I have never had a parking violation in my life.
    • The pain was so tremendous I lay in a emergency room getting an I.V. three times in one week, with demons breathing down my neck profane.

I am only listing part, the ice packs used for my shoulders and pain medication was as bad as morphine tablets all from damned sin sanctified. You let me know
    when Joseph Smith or any name of a false damned book known has someone did what I did. When I walk into TBN, the roar of my voice with the codes is going to
    make urine flow down legs knowing they have just met the Christ and how mad I am. When I stand up from my desk mad? Earthquakes strike, the last one a 4.1 in
    Yorba Linda. I suggest all burn their books of sacrilege, I am your God the Christ.

666: THE NAME OF SATAN, SIN, ALLAH

1230: BE NOT OF CORRUPTION

Know Salvation I am the only way,

Amen

I couldn't even get through 1/10th of this and have no idea what the agenda is.
    Last edited by Health Articles; 07-21-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Re: Religious Spam

well, you know, just say AMEN and GO ON!? much TOO Long to DEAL with in any NON lawyer way!? ..............AND if 1 considers the WAYS of god vs the EXPERIENCE of men,(assuming MAN is FALLEN and WITHOUT hope) then we have to ask IF INCLINED to SUCH reason by godly DECREE/SCRIPTURE, what if ANY is the PROMISE EXTENDED to us so INFLICTED NOT of our OWN choosing whether ETERNAL or JUST or by DEFAULT in reasoning from SAME!? WHAT excuse has ANY claim by ANY church of the CHRIST that any SHOULD BE rejected FOR sinful BEHAVIOR!? WITHIN certain BOUNDS of the actual CHURCH as it PRATICALLY EXISTS with MEN(man) we should assume!? at LEAST as a THOUGHT or WISH based CONTEMPLATION of COOPERATION for CAUSE in PRACTICE in EVERYDAY life as IF it EXISTS as REAL or SOMETHING to the SAME effect if it PRESENTS itself to OUR REASON as ACCEPTABLE thru MODERATION/COMPROMISE!? i mean in GREATNESS and MAJESTY if GOD himself is NOT here NOW where is he HIDING in CONSIDERATION and WHY!? LOGIC says he is WAITING with ALL possible THRU RESTRAINT in his WISH to INCLUDE all MANKIND in his PROMISE of ETERNAL life thru his GRACE of UNDERSTANDING!? what ARGUMENT can STAND against such a HOLY PURPOSE!? of couse for the NOT holy inclined we could include the term WHOLEY purpose!? whats the difference in KINDness 1 of NO distinction by definition MIGHT ask!? in SOME abrupt inspirationalized MOMENT for CAUSE............WHAT ELSE do WE ASK with VIGOR or not anyWAY as IF to RECEPTIVE/DEAF ears!? and what REASON of ATTAINMENT do we PRIDEFULLY offer as CAUSE for our SUPERIORITY and how do we EXCUSE our ignorance of SAME whether KNOWN or UNKNOWN?! : :crazy1: :spin2:
    Last edited by lexx; 07-21-2012 at 01:53 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you