+ Reply to Thread

Please be honest

Ok look I really need honesty here.

I am new to this site and from what I have herd there are a great deal of scams out there, and infact people here also that have something to sell.

But I need some honesty here and some good leads.

My wifes mother who is diabetic can no longer get a regular job becasue of the staus of her foot. She is hispanic and is one the the most loving honest person's you will ever meet. I remember a time my wife and I were living there and they gave up there master room for us. and fed us even though they had little food for themself.

They are going through some very hard times and anything would help. But im asking for someone to give me some honest work at home info to help them out.

I know alot of people have spent alot of ther own hard earned money to see if things work or not and because of this, they could be shaddy on giving out info. but im asking anyone who knows that something works please just let me know.

I thankyou all for your posts and for any help possible.

Re: Please be honest

You asked question that never produces good answer. Expect many PMs from scammers.

All I can offer is my site (found in my profile or in my signature.)

I give advice and teach you how to evaluate offers for yourself, but there is no quick way to make money on the internet. I am having a little success with a company called Site Build It, but I've only been doing it for about three weeks. Way too soon to tell. There is a link to it on my site, but I urge you to do your own research before investing any money or time into anything.

Darcy
    My own effort to combat the scams:
    Work from Home Guide.

thank you for your link WFHGuide I thought the info there looked very promising.

Anything else anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by aspdmouse
    thank you for your link WFHGuide I thought the info there looked very promising.

Anything else anyone?

Just remember, aspdmouse,

I am affiliated with them and could be blinded by their sales techniques. Please, please, please look into it throughly before you make your decision. It is one of the few links on my site that actually sells something and I don't want you to spend money that you'd regret later.

Darcy
    My own effort to combat the scams:
    Work from Home Guide.

dneff Guest

Hi aspdmouse

I have a legitimate home based business that not only would help you with your income but can also assist you with your health. It is real and it will not cost you anything at all to have a look at.

Please email me at I don't think I trust you
    if you would like to have a chat.

Thanks

Darren
    Last edited by scambuster; 10-25-2006 at 05:57 AM.

She should select a job according to her past experience and what she likes to do. Many companies like West, Alpine access, hire people working from home to answer phone calls

I work from home as a programmer and a webmaster. There are also writing jobs out there that are work from home (copywriting for example) and some editing jobs. I know a guy who works from home selling a product ( a book ) and makes very good money at it... but he spends thousands of dollars a month advertising in magazines.

Hate to say it ... but there just isn't any easy way to do this. You either have to have skills that are in demand and be good enough for someone to hire you .. and even let you work from home, or you have to do all the dirty work of starting your own business, which may or may not succeed... and will cost a lot of money either way. Whichever way you go, it's just a lot of work... and probably will not be a quick fix.

I also know of a couple of people who make a living, or a partial living off of ebay. Ones sells so called "information products" and the other sells home-made dog treats and ribbons and other dress up stuff for show dogs.

Whatever you do, stay away from all the work from home things that ask you to spend your money to start out. You'd be better off investing your money in your own business opportunity , imho.

Quote Originally Posted by dneff
    Hi aspdmouse

I have a legitimate home based business that not only would help you with your income but can also assist you with your health. It is real and it will not cost you anything at all to have a look at.

Please email me at if you would like to have a chat.

Thanks

Darren
    And what business would that be?!?
    Last edited by scambuster; 10-25-2006 at 05:57 AM.

Mouse,
    Rewind the clock fifty years. Throw out the internet completely and then determine how to make money.

This is a legitimate company that hires home based workers.....strictly those with a disability. I've never worked with them. I'm not disabled, but I have several friends who are working thru them.

http://www.nticentral.org/

I can tell you from personal expereince that liveops.com and workathomeagent.com are both legit, pay on time, et.. They are both phone, call center type jobs with a very strict "no background noise" policy. As my little quite babies turned into noisy toddlers I moved on to strictly no phone positions. Telecommute positions are actually more abundant now than when I first got started about 4-5 years ago, with LiveOps by the way. You just have to know where and how to find them.

May I suggest WAHM.com? The whole site is a great resource but you may want to head over to the left hand column, go to "Message Boards" and once there go down to "Telecommuting Moms". You will have hit the motherload of good information, leads, links to other job boards, known scams, etc...

Good luck with your search. I know it can seem like a real hassle and headache, but once you get there it's beyond worth it. It takes me 5 minutes to get to work now, and that's including stopping for a cup of coffee. My kids aren't in a daycare. And on rainy crappy days like we had today here in St. Louis (GO CARDS!!) I can look out my window and feel sorry for all those people heading off to sit in rush hour traffic. ;)

Angela

contramyn Guest

well.. you can try my sites..

i earned.. some bucks. from ther

You can try west corporation they pay per minute and you process inbound orders for infomercials. I am making seventeen cents a minute and usually make out like 6.80 per hour for my calls when I can work. I just use it as fun money. If you can work like 3rd shift hours and weekends that is when most the hours are for..nice people they are. They will mail you a check or do direct deposit or if you dont have a bank you can sign up for a pay card. I guess if your really dedicated and dont mind the phones you could potentially support yourself full time..Like i said im a student so I just do west for the occausional rent money. :)

What I am doing is real, where you can make money if your work it...

Its called Global Domains International

Look at my profile and go to my website

Regards,
    Tim

:)
    **ONLY LOSERS PAY FOR LEADS** Discover how average people with no marketing backgrounds are getting prospects to pay them....NEVER PAY FOR TRAFFIC AGAIN!!! http://timpoortinga.payitforward4profits.com

Yes, "workathomeagent.com" is completely LEGIT.

I have been working for this company for over 1 1/2 years. The pay is REAL, and the companies they service are VERY REAL. The company that runs "workathomeagent.com" is West Corporation (www.west.com). I used to work at one of their call centers in Tulsa, OK, and they told me about their work-at-home positions they had available.

This is one of the FEW work-at-home positions that you do NOT have to pay anything to get started. However, you are NOT paid for training, and you're ONLY paid for time you are on the phone speaking to customers. This job is EXACTLY like working in a call center, but from the comfort of your own home. It's good extra money, if you don't mind call-center-type work.

Apply and find out for yourself!!

They have a LOT of different projects that you can do, ranging from cell phone customer service to taking orders for TV shoppers.