+ Reply to Thread

Military Documents Show US Gov. Planned Terrorist Attacks Against its Own Citizens

History repeats itself.

Operation Northwoods, a "top secret 1962 military documents, now declassified, provide irrefutable evidence that the Joint Chiefs of Staff & Chairman, the top US military leaders, planned and authorized terrorist attacks to kill American citizens. It involved using airplanes, blowing up a US ship and even orchestrating violent terrorism in American cities using fabricated evidence to falsely incriminate the Cuban government in order to justify an unpopular war to remove Castro from power."

http://www.911citizenswatch.org/modu...rder=0&thold=0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

PLEASE READ THE DE-CLASSIFIED REPORT FOR YOURSELF, DO NOT DENY THE TRUTH!

OFFICIAL De-classified document, important info highlighted

Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, Justification for US Military Intervention in Cuba [includes cover memoranda], March 13, 1962, TOP SECRET, 15 pp.

Re: Military Documents Show US Gov. Planned Terrorist Attacks Against its Own Citizens

aloochet
    THANKS FOR THE LINKS,
    Since your new here you may want to look at the polical chat forum, there are several threads on this one issue.

Re: Military Documents Show US Gov. Planned Terrorist Attacks Against its Own Citizens

Phinnly, before i posted this I searched for northwood, got no results. But I now see I get a result if I type northwoods

:)

Quote Originally Posted by aloochet
    Phinnly, before i posted this I searched for northwood, got no results. But I now see I get a result if I type northwoods

:)
    I can only guess at a reason why. Many folks are Googling for 9/11 info at the eve of the anniversary of 9/11 and posting what they find on message boards like this and blogs.A lot of this stuff is of no of interest to most people until recently. So all the recent searches makes northwoods pop up more often.

I have known about Northwoods and other war plans and military exercises in the past that were never used, some of this info is still in the public domain.
    It has become more difficult since the bushivites took over to look up some docs, because of re-classification of old stuff that was yanked from the public domain. This is making researching these items more difficult if not impossible.
    Last edited by Phinnly Slash Buster; 09-12-2006 at 05:03 AM.