+ Reply to Thread

How to be a top income earner

If you're good at selling dreams, MLM is for you and you should try to run some hotel meetings, getting everyone to join under you.

There are some requirements:
    1) Getting people into the business knowing that most of them will fail and lose money.
    2) Become a very good speaker by practicing all the time.
    3) Make sure you have a good smile. Practice it.
    4) Expensive suit. You're going to need a nice suit to convince the people at the meeting that you are successful. If you don't have one buy one. If you don't have much money, rent one.
    5) Expensive car. See 4 above.
    6) Urgency. You need to know how to exert sales pressure on your prospects. They need to feel the urgency to whip out their credit cards and sign up right after the meeting.
    7) Keep on flashing the pyramid levels of compensations and those huge potential payout numbers. Prospects love that stuff. It makes them dream about what they'll do with all that money and more likely to sign up.
    8) Emphasize the system that is proven to work. Later on when most of the sign ups fail, you can blame them by saying that they didn't follow the system. It's true to an extent but mostly untrue. Most people will put forth an effort but the business just isn't high enough margin to cover their expenses. That's not a worry though, because you're concern is making the big bucks. You need to break some eggs to make an omelet.
    9) Feel no remorse. Always have conviction that you are helping people. This ties in to creating your own sets of motivational materials that you can profit on the side with. Tell your prospects that they will be successful if they absorb all of your motivational materials.
    10) At the end of the day, after you've raked in a pile of cash, you can hang out with some other high income earners and laugh your asses off at how stupid the distributors are.

One more, if you're Ray Montie of Ambit Energy you have no shame in being an affiliate for a pay day loan company and getting distributors that don't have much money to take out very high interest loans.

Any more?

2. 07-08-2012, 11:10 AM

Re: How to be a top income earner

11) Make sure you join lots of forums and brag about all the orders you got overnight and also don't forget to mention all the people that sent you private messages congratulating you on how perspicacious and intelligent you are. Doesn't hurt either to work MENSA into the conversation.

12) Don't forget to use lots and lots of links at the bottom of your posts. Try to work in as many as you can before you get your ass banned.

Well I highly disagree. Although I'm no millionaire, I make a good living from a few programs I'm in, and I don't do any of that stuff. Sadly it does work, but it's not called for. I guess your being sarcastic, but at the same time your right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Baer View Post
    If you're good at selling dreams, MLM is for you and you should try to run some hotel meetings, getting everyone to join under you.

That has not been my experience when talking to would-be sponsors or leaders.

I won't try to convince you though - you've made up your mind.
    Good luck.

"Wag more, bark less."

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Baer View Post

There are some requirements:
    1) Getting people into the business knowing that most of them will fail and lose money.
    2) Become a very good speaker by practicing all the time.
    3) Make sure you have a good smile. Practice it.
    4) Expensive suit. You're going to need a nice suit to convince the people at the meeting that you are successful. If you don't have one buy one. If you don't have much money, rent one.
    5) Expensive car. See 4 above.
    6) Urgency. You need to know how to exert sales pressure on your prospects. They need to feel the urgency to whip out their credit cards and sign up right after the meeting.
    7) Keep on flashing the pyramid levels of compensations and those huge potential payout numbers. Prospects love that stuff. It makes them dream about what they'll do with all that money and more likely to sign up.
    8) Emphasize the system that is proven to work. Later on when most of the sign ups fail, you can blame them by saying that they didn't follow the system. It's true to an extent but mostly untrue. Most people will put forth an effort but the business just isn't high enough margin to cover their expenses. That's not a worry though, because you're concern is making the big bucks. You need to break some eggs to make an omelet.
    9) Feel no remorse. Always have conviction that you are helping people. This ties in to creating your own sets of motivational materials that you can profit on the side with. Tell your prospects that they will be successful if they absorb all of your motivational materials.
    10) At the end of the day, after you've raked in a pile of cash, you can hang out with some other high income earners and laugh your asses off at how stupid the distributors are.

One more, if you're Ray Montie of Ambit Energy you have no shame in being an affiliate for a pay day loan company and getting distributors that don't have much money to take out very high interest loans.

Any more?
    The subtext being:

1) Have no moral compass
    2) Talk folks into opening their wallets
    3) Get dental work
    4) Look rich
    5) See #4
    6) Get folks into debt
    7) Find folks that don't understand what a pyramid scheme is.
    8) Have ability to lie, without blinking.
    9) A sociopathic personality disorder is useful
    10) Yeah.... sure .... And have a complete lack of understanding of business and accounting.

BWHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA™

Yep.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by walksthedogs View Post
    That has not been my experience when talking to would-be sponsors or leaders.

I won't try to convince you though - you've made up your mind.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by rodneywalker View Post
    Well I highly disagree. Although I'm no millionaire, I make a good living from a few programs I'm in, and I don't do any of that stuff. Sadly it does work, but it's not called for. I guess your being sarcastic, but at the same time your right.
    And you try to sucker even disabled people in with your imaginary "job" listings?

Disgusting!!

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Step 1:

Hire a Lifestyle Trainer (preferably one who has a little time behind the wheel).

That's it. The other stuff is optional.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Tell whimsical and anectdotal stories. It lightens the mood and makes your victims more relaxed. That way you'll get less resistance from them when it comes time for the hard sell.

Build "yes ladders". Say things like "Does that make sense?" after every key point. This will create affirmations that eventually will make the victim more likely to say "yes" when it comes to joining and signing away their soul.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
    Tell whimsical and anectdotal stories. It lightens the mood and makes your victims more relaxed. That way you'll get less resistance from them when it comes time for the hard sell.
    Fascinating, especially when one considers your position RE: "MLMr's are worse than pedophiles".

Is this really the way you imagine someone 'working' on a 'victim', like a pedophile does, or is this how the 'hard sell' is actually done, from your personal experience?

Build "yes ladders". Say things like "Does that make sense?" after every key point. This will create affirmations that eventually will make the victim more likely to say "yes" when it comes to joining and signing away their soul.
    "signing away their soul"...!!

Is that what you did!? Signed away your soul!? Kind of 'creepy' details & dynamics there, don't you think?!

I certainly do.

Do you also recommend one to use candy to 'lure' them in as well? You sound like you'd know!

needs2stop needs2stop being such an anti-MLM Bigot.:judges:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Fascinating, especially when one considers your position RE: "MLMr's are worse than pedophiles".

Is this really the way you imagine someone 'working' on a 'victim', like a pedophile does, or is this how the 'hard sell' is actually done, from your personal experience?

Is that what you did!? Signed away your soul!? Kind of 'creepy' details & dynamics there, don't you think?!

I certainly do.

Do you also recommend one to use candy to 'lure' them in as well? You sound like you'd know!

needs2stop needs2stop being such an anti-MLM Bigot.:judges:
    Heiney, congrats. You have now surpassed Chris Doyle as the premier resident troll on Scam.com.

I still think there's some psychological underpinnings to you continually referencing the pedophile thing. Like either you were molested yourself or maybe you did some molesting at one point. I have no idea, but I would recommend some sort of therapy or group counseling. It would probably help you to get over your hangups and prevent you from embarassing yourself so badly on such a continual basis.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    I certainly do.
    needs2stop needs2stop being such an anti-MLM Bigot.
    Is this a new form of MLM scam? Signing away your one and only soul eleven times in a row and using the Devil as your newest 'downline' victim? I thought he was smarter than that?

Or, would this be considered some sort of Ponzi scheme?

Heiney, congrats. You have now surpassed Chris Doyle as the premier resident troll on Scam.com.

I still think there's some psychological underpinnings to you continually referencing the pedophile thing. Like either you were molested yourself or maybe you did some molesting at one point. I have no idea, but I would recommend some sort of therapy or group counseling. It would probably help you to get over your hangups and prevent you from embarassing yourself so badly on such a continual basis.
    Coming from you, the bonehead that said it, that's just PRICELESS!

Do you ever even THINK at all before you post your bigoted nonsense?!

:yelcutelaughA::yelcutelaughA:
    Last edited by ohein56; 07-11-2012 at 03:16 PM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard