+ Reply to Thread

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Taxi Cab Driver / MLM Recruiter?

Would it work?

There are some advantages:

1) You could pitch your MLM scam to the victims trapped in the back seat for who knows how long.

2) You could pop in a video and force them to watch it. Just strap the screens to the head rest in front of their faces.. There's no escape.

3) You could offer them a discount on thier fare if they offered up their email and phone number (lead capturing).

According to a regular poster who used to partake in this profession, he said he made "mucho dinero" playing the cabbie with an agenda.

Any ideas?
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Re: Taxi Cab Driver / MLM Recruiter?

Well, you could shrink wrap your cab in your latest scam.

Not to subtle, but it might work.

And you people tell us that people come here to do their due dilligence. Too funny....:yelcutelaughA:
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

The MyFreeCookie Cab would also work.

Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....

This is absolutely hilarious....

I almost fell for the concept that the frequent poster in this forum invented this concept when he finally revealed that he used Cabbie with an Agenda technique.

As it turns out, it can go both ways.

Can you imagine showing up with your Vitamark MyFreeCookie cab and getting pitched for another MLM from the backseat?

It's a bit long but well worth the read.

Allow me to provide some specific examples of what I am referring to. (Again, picking on myself for a moment) I was recently traveling internationally with my good friend and mentor, Jef Welch. We were in a cab together on our way to a business briefing. As Networkers, we naturally sparked a conversation with the cab driver by asking the normal questions; “How long have you been driving a cab?” “Do you enjoy what you do?” etc. We had a very pleasant conversation, during the drive. When we were exiting the cab I was prompted to invite the cabby to the event we would be speaking at later that evening. (Here’s where my MLM training kicked in) I started with a quick look at my watch – to suggest I was in a hurry. I complimented the driver, I had already decided on an ‘indirect approach’ since I did not have a great report with the driver. “So let me ask you a question; WHO DO YOU KNOW that might be interested in a potential six figure income opportunity, working from home?” Of course it prompted the real question I was looking for from the driver, “What is it?” he replied. I grinned with confidence knowing that I had just gained posture in the conversation. (I thought to myself, Eric Worre would be so proud!) Then I made the invite, “If I were able to get you ticket, to a very special event on creating wealth, hosted by some very powerful people might I add – would you be able to attend?” And then I continued, “Now I’m not saying I can get you a ticket, as they are sold out. But IF I could get you a ticket, for free, would you be able to make it this evening?” Now, most reading this may not see an issue with my approach. In fact, I thought it was excellent at the time. I was doing exactly what I had been trained to do. My Mentors had always taught me when inviting to build huge audacious value.
    Awesome!

Here's a good one....

PASSENGER: "Hey, cabbie, know where I can find a good whore house?"

DOYLE: "Sure, man, hop in."

Twenty minutes later...

PASSENGER: "Hey, what the hell is this? This looks like an Amway meeting!"

DOYLE: "No, honest, I swear it isn't. Just have a seat, the girls will be out in a minute."

Thanks for the bump guys. Scum.comedy provides free advertising and an unpaid group of advertisers.
    Thanks guys.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Thanks for the bump guys. Scum.comedy provides free advertising and an unpaid group of advertisers.
    Thanks guys.
    I see you went with the "Pizza Hut" style magnetic sign on the roof version instead of the full paint job.

Cheapskate!

Did you come up with the idea of recruiting from your cab by watching the Cash Cab show?

And Thank You....for the bump!

Here's a good one....

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    I see you went with the "Pizza Hut" style magnetic sign on the roof version instead of the full paint job.

Cheapskate!

Did you come up with the idea of recruiting from your cab by watching the Cash Cab show?

And Thank You....for the bump!
    LOL. At least doyle can say he's in the transportation industry.

Re: Дизельное топливо недор

Quote Originally Posted by DanielNus View Post
    Продажа и доставка дизтоплива по Москве и области есть главным направлением деятельности нашей компании. Нашими поставщиками являются очень крупные нефтеперерабатывающие заводы. Это дает нашей компании возможность бесперебойно, быстро и в требуемом объеме доставлять нашим клиентам лишь качественное горючее на все объекты московской области. Наши клиенты - крупные промышленные предприятия, занимающиеся разнообразными видами деятельности, так и предприятия малого, среднего бизнеса, физические лица, которые используют небольшие станции энергоснабжения и отопления. продам дизтопливо Гарантией высокого качества реализуемой нами продукции являются сертификаты и паспорта качества, предоставляемые нами одновременно с каждой партией дизельного топлива. Наша топливная фирма имеет собственный автопарк, где только современные бензовозы разной грузоподъемности. Весь автопарк оснащен нужным оборудованием - счетчиками, помпами, и сливными шлангами, длина шлангов достигает 40 метров. Это даёт возможность доставлять и отгружать дизтопливо на различные промышленные объекты, стройплощадки, или в частные загородные коттеджи и дома. сколько стоит диз топливо
    Good one!
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.