+ Reply to Thread

is adsense made easy a scam?

just came across this site and it sounds to good to be true and i know you'll tell me that if it sounds to good to be true then it isn't. has anybody bought into it yet? please let me know what you think?

Johnny Angel Guest

Re: is adsense made easy a scam?

with a big 1 post to your name, presumably you own the product, so you should be able to answer your own question.

no angel, if i owned it, i wouldn't put it on here and try and find out if it were a scam and lose business. if i was promoting it i would have linked to it, i am generally trying to find out if this program would work. i have only just become a member of this site but have been following the mtt scam from about post 45. i am a relative newbie to online money making and have been scammed before and can't really afford to be scammed again.
    please give me an honest answer if you can find it in your delightful nature. :)

Blue, try the Shift key, and discover the joys of upper case letters.

THANKS FOR THE TIP DOC!!! Find it quicker just to forget about upper case, is there any chance anyone can just let me know if the program i have questioned is a possible scam? and stop thinking i own the thing and giving me elementary computer keyboard knowledge.
    I thank you all!!! :) :) :)

Johnny Angel Guest

OK, I'll bite. Bluse Sam, if you are for real, here's a tip.

If you want to make money from adsense, there are TONS of free info sources out there and even some products. You could try the free metawebs clone at nichemillions, or look into hyperrve neither of which cost anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Angel
    OK, I'll bite. Bluse Sam, if you are for real, here's a tip.

If you want to make money from adsense, there are TONS of free info sources out there and even some products. You could try the free metawebs clone at nichemillions, or look into hyperrve neither of which cost anything at all.
    Yeah, my favorite is Google Adsense...

I'm sure you've heard of Google. If not, google them... ;)

They offer advice and a forum if you need help. And it's free. (One funny thing I found is when I went to www.adsense.com--it's not Google Adsense, but someone who is a little ticked off that google "stole" their name!! Only funny because it's not me!)

Darcy
    My own effort to combat the scams:
    Work from Home Guide.

Johnny Angel Guest

wow - amazing google's legal team didnt ump all over him, even if he DOES have trademarks etc!

contramyn Guest

well.. i have the product..

but i guess adsensemadeeasy..

is a SCAM

Like I mentioned in another thread. On some point I wanted to be an affiliated for digital products to see if there's really a way of making a quick buck. Adsense made easy have a nice idea, but I doubt its legalities around the affiliation scheme. Its the first of its type where you have to pay to be an affiliate.

On the product type, not to my liking. Its a free traffic website, using Adsense, clicksor and searchfeed to act like a domain services landing page.

Again, no traffic = no clicks = no money. A website alone wont give you the answer in making money. The website supplied looks dated and users will scan quickly over it with no interest.
    Last edited by beltzaser; 10-26-2006 at 11:24 AM.

okk i'll tell you what..

this is defitnately a SCAM!!

in first place..

it didnt work for me..

so i emailed them for refund?

and u know what they did?..

they didnt reply me back

and they delete my affiliate id and shyet

wtf? omg im so pissed :mad: :mad: :mad:

Johnny Angel Guest

ho hum. Another scam joins the ranks...

All these Adsense guides and materials are scams. You get the eBook or whatever material on most of them, and the information given can be found elsewhere on the Internet for free and most of it is common sense anyway. There's no super quick way to making money on Adsense. You have a website, you have visitors, you have targeted advertisements, visitors like them, visitors click them. End of story. Now, there are strategies and whatnot on getting high bids on your clicks, but that information can be found elsewhere and generally is common sense too.
    ~ Google Guru

Their system works in two ways:-

1. You have to create adwords selling their product with wording as they want it.
    2. When you start receiving clicks on your affiliate ID, they send you the website script I mentioned above

They basically get free ad exposure via their members. To make things worse, they have a test site for the script they will eventually send you. This way some people might actually click on the adsense, clicksor or searchfeed ads to "test" the product they will eventually receive. So basically generating revenue for them as well.

And yes, you shouldnt have to pay for packages like this. I pulled out after this clowns recommend I use goClick, and got in trouble with Google. Took me three weeks to get my adsense account back, since some goClick hits came from a list of suspect anonymous proxies, which are known to be used by autosurf programs. But thats another story.