+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The 23rd Annual Network Marketing Cruise

“Isn't It Time YOU Joined In On All The Fun?”

"Imagine having breakfast, lunch, dinner, sitting on the beach and going on excursions with Network Marketing millionaires and experts -- all for less than the cost of staying at a hotel for a week!"

Dear Fellow Networker,

On November 250 - December 2, 2012 there will be a luxury, 8-day Caribbean cruise packed with leaders from the network marketing, direct sales, and entrepreneur community...
    Uh, Art, I hate to break it to you, but November doesn't have 250 days.

Re: The 23rd Annual Network Marketing Cruise

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post

"Imagine having breakfast, lunch, dinner, sitting on the beach and going on excursions with Network Marketing millionaires and experts -- all for less than the cost of staying at a hotel for a week!"

It could in the MLM fantasy structure of lies.

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Have you noticed an increase in these Mega Conventions hosted by a bunch of real Lifestyle Training Kingpins?

I guess they decided to throw all the money in the same hat instead of wasting time with company events.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Now thats what you call a ''slow news day'' or ''scraping the barrel''..........picking up on a typo!
    Well done Doc, you're such a success! :spin2:
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

See, Doyle, that's the difference between you and successful Network Marketers.

Successful MLMrs are smart enough to figure out they can go on a luxury 8-day Caribbean booze cruise, talk about the business, and thus are able to write the whole thing off as a business expense.

While you, on the other hand, camp out at scam.com trying to convince so called anti MLM bigots that you're right and they're wrong.

In other words, while so called successful Network Marketers are out and about looking for new victims in the real world, you're spinning your wheels in the mud at scam.com.

Hell, I doubt you could even afford a ticket to take the Ferry Cross the Mersey.

See, Doyle, that's the difference between you and successful Network Marketers.

Successful MLMrs are smart enough to figure out they can go on a luxury 8-day Caribbean booze cruise, talk about the business, and thus are able to write the whole thing off as a business expense.

While you, on the other hand, camp out at scam.com trying to convince so called anti MLM bigots that you're right and they're wrong.

In other words, while so called successful Network Marketers are out and about looking for new victims in the real world, you're spinning your wheels in the mud at scam.com.

Hell, I doubt you could even afford a ticket to take the Ferry Cross the Mersey.

Ooops, that would be fine if true. Just back from a week in Algarve in Portugal. Wonderful week in the sun along with some impromptu ''business meetings'' (lots of Brits and Irish live there and holiday there), enough to qualify for business expenses for the taxman while at the same time expanding my business. I love this business :spin2:
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Ooops, that would be fine if true. Just back from a week in Algarve in Portugal. Wonderful week in the sun along with some impromptu ''business meetings'' (lots of Brits and Irish live there and holiday there), enough to qualify for business expenses for the taxman while at the same time expanding my business. I love this business :spin2:
    So you bought into the MLM scam advice of cheating on the taxman too?

It may take awhile, but there is a fairly good chance that like most others, it will eventually come around to bite you in the a**.

Sure you did. Hope this helps

Now thats what you call a ''slow news day'' or ''scraping the barrel''..........picking up on a typo!
    Well done Doc, you're such a success!
    Hmmmmm.....Most serious and legitimate companies are quite anal about their marketing. They would never let something that glaring slip by in their advertising.

For you or I to make a typo is a silly mistake. For a corporation to do so means they are not being run by more than one person, or they couldn't care less about their reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    So you bought into the MLM scam advice of cheating on the taxman too?

It may take awhile, but there is a fairly good chance that like most others, it will eventually come around to bite you in the a**.
    Are you an accountant now? No cheating going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Sure you did. Hope this helps
    I know I did, I even posted on here from there a few times..... I'm sure a mod can check the IP from my posts last week.
    Hope this helps.

Are you an accountant now? No cheating going on here.
    Let's see. You take a vacation and shake hands with the hotel desk clerk and say "I am an MLM scam representative.", then you write off the trip as a business expense.

No cheating going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    Let's see. You take a vacation and shake hands with the hotel desk clerk and say "I am an MLM scam representative.", then you write off the trip as a business expense.

No cheating going on here.
    You said that I ''shook hands with a hotel desk clerk'' not me.

Just back from a week in Algarve in Portugal. Wonderful week in the sun...
    You know, in North America you can fly to Vegas for about $125 one way from just about any destination point.

I see that's about the same fare from London to Algarve.

So what's your point?

You trying to impress us or something?

You know, in North America you can fly to Vegas for about $125 one way from just about any destination point.

I see that's about the same fare from London to Algarve.

So what's your point?

You trying to impress us or something?
    My point? I can have fun building my business in places like Portugal, while you................actually, now I think about it, the McDonalds was looking for an unemployed chef like you to flip burgers :yelcutelaughA:

McDonalds was looking for an unemployed chef like you to flip burgers :yelcutelaughA:
    Sorry, McDonalds doesn't employ chefs.

But for someone who considers bangers and mash fine dining, I suppose it's not surprising you don't know that.

Dimwit.