+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

KEY To Success In MLM Today Are These Factors!

1] ***Choosing the right company long term! This is extremely hard since there are so many programs to choose from!

2] Working with leaders who have full support & training!

3] Treating your home business like a business & put forth effort!

4] Ongoing webinars & conference calls for full support!

5] Unlimited supply of leads to contact that are interested already (warm leads)!

6] RESEARCH! Interview your sponsors to see what they have to offer you before joining a TEAM!

7] Pick the industry you have a passion for first, then do your research.

***Sad, but the reality here is that there is way to much hype out there & people buy into it not realizing there is so much more out there! It is called research which most people do not do! Start thinking long term! It is ok to have another stream of income too, but make sure you know where your long term hat lies!
    Those who would like to know what I do full time, email me direct for a link> scubapro48@gmail.com I am not here to advertise my business. Tom

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Re: KEY To Success In MLM Today Are These Factors!

I think you forgot a couple...

1) Learning how to tell a tactical lie.

2) Learning how to shape the same lie in a different fashion.

3) And hiring a MLM "Lifestyle Trainer" to show you the real scoop on how to lie with class.

That's the key to MLM success today, yesterday, tomorrow, and for eternity.

Hope that helps!
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

I would add these little pearls too:

1. Learn how to package false hopes.
    2. Refuse to be accountable for your actions.
    3. Perfect the art of lying.
    4. Target the vulnerable.
    5. Numb yourself to futility and aggravation.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Nice list Scuba.....

and of course James and Needs....

If you'd follow Scuba's list instead of your own, your outcome would have been different.
    I have another skill to add...

4) What about flooding email boxes with advertisements bragging about an organization who has given you a A+ rating and learning how to spin it when the rating is revoked.

Willy, what do you think?
    Last edited by James R; 06-29-2012 at 09:45 AM.
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....

I particularly like this one:

"5] Unlimited supply of leads to contact that are interested already (warm leads)!"

That's like saying that the key to success in car sales is having an unlimited supply of customers coming in to buy cars.

Uh, duh. Obviously, if you are in a sales-based business then the more leads the better. It's amazing how MLMrs will list self-evident things like this as though it is some profound and novel concept.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Add...

5) Professional Flip-Flopping

Here's a good one....

Quote Originally Posted by scubapro48 View Post
    5] Unlimited supply of leads to contact that are interested already (warm leads)!
    While I find most of your list fine, i think this one is pretty funny. Sure, if you can come to any business with an unlimited supply of interested customers already.... things sure do get easier. nevermind it's a pipe dream.

ps: your sig line is still hysterically hypocritical. You aren't here advertising, so contact you at that address to get involved!
    I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Quote Originally Posted by calvinandhobbes View Post
    While I find most of your list fine, i think this one is pretty funny. Sure, if you can come to any business with an unlimited supply of interested customers already.... things sure do get easier. nevermind it's a pipe dream.

ps: your sig line is still hysterically hypocritical. You aren't here advertising, so contact you at that address to get involved!
    I read his #5 as a thinkly veiled advertisement that his MLM will provide such leads (along with the ability to satisfy the other keys).
    I'm honest about my biases.

"Those who would like to know what I do full time, email me direct for a link> scubapro48@gmail.com I am not here to advertise my business. Tom"

If you're really not advertising on the boards, then remove your contact information. WTF?
    MLM's Mission Statement:

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

"Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

Quote Originally Posted by BoxAlarm126 View Post
    "Those who would like to know what I do full time, email me direct for a link> scubapro48@gmail.com I am not here to advertise my business. Tom"

If you're really not advertising on the boards, then remove your contact information. WTF?
    They ARE attempting to adverise here at SCAM.COM for free.

Pretty sad isn't it?

Look at (the "alleged" Lifestyle Trainer's) sig line link.

It's almost like he is begging someone to "Contact Me".

That is pathetic considering this clown's former advertising campaigns in this forum for multiple MLMs.

It wasn't like that in the past. It was more direct...for sure.
    Last edited by James R; 06-29-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Here's a good one....

I`m advertising my contact details.........and its completely within the rules.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    No one asked you; we were discussing how scubapro says that he's not advertising, but that he really is. That makes him a bull$hit artist.
    MLM's Mission Statement:

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

"Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

I bet Doyle's inbox is just flooded with inquiries on a daily basis from people who made their way to scam.comedy and want to join his scams.

Are you physically capable of stating something without spin?

No one, not one person here, is claiming it's against the rules. You keep trying to spin it as if we are saying one cannot do this.

We are merely pointing out that MLMers often say they aren't here advertising when their sig is advertising. Scubapro actually takes it to a whole new level by saying in the very sig where he's advertising....that he isn't advertising.

MLMers around here are laughable.
    I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
    I bet Doyle's inbox is just flooded with inquiries on a daily basis from people who made their way to scam.comedy and want to join his scams.
    Its wonderful advertising and completely free and I should say thanks guys for continually bumping any threads that I've posted in...... its like having a whole army of unpaid advertisers.
    Notice how it works; for the last week I've been in a beautiful seaside town in Algarve, Portugal and I come back to lots of contacts, so thanks guys for keeping my posts (and contact details) right up there!
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Its wonderful advertising and completely free and I should say thanks guys for continually bumping any threads that I've posted in...... its like having a whole army of unpaid advertisers.
    Notice how it works; for the last week I've been in a beautiful seaside town in Algarve, Portugal and I come back to lots of contacts, so thanks guys for keeping my posts (and contact details) right up there!
    To that I will add, if people come to a scam website and read the awful things posted about you and your MLMs, as well as the absurd things you write, and STILL decide to join one of your scam companies, then more power to them.

I mean, I can explain things to your victims, but I can't understand it for them. It's amazing how lambasting you and your scam MLMs is seen as a "buy recommendation" to some people. Ah, the stupidity of the internetz.