+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 21

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    The Many Wonders of Islam!

    Now that Egypt has thrown itself into the toilet, or should we say...latrine (outhouse?)...how about 'shitter', we can review what makes Islam SO special.



    The Turd World
    by Gavin McInnes

    June 15, 2012

    Share on emailView as Single Page

    Every time Islam pokes its head out of its towel, I get nostalgic. Oh, women in Egypt were sexually assaulted for protesting sexual assault last week? Ahh, that takes me back to the halcyon days of the Wild West. Pardon? Did you say a Muslim man screamed, “God is great!” before throwing his wife’s head out the window in Berlin earlier this month? Ho ho, that takes me back hundreds of years to the old witch hunts in that fun little college party town called Salem. What’s that? Homosexuality is still a capital offense in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Mauritania, northern Nigeria, North Sudan, and Yemen? Ah, sweet old 16th-century England. When I was told yet another woman was stoned to death in the Sudan a fortnight ago, I was catapulted back to the way we were in the 4th century.

    Peering into Islam is like picking up your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grandfather’s diary. Muslims are simply way behind us. They’re merely slower than us—“retarded,” if you will. We see the same thing happening in Mexico. We assume their drug wars are evidence of the natives gone savage, but they’re really just struggling to fill the vacuum Pablo Escobar left behind. We went through the same growing pains during Prohibition.

    “They’re not slowly catching up to us. They’re going backward!”
    The Turd World will catch up with us in a hundred years, so leave ’em be and let ’em have at it. We need to get out of the Middle East because you can’t fast-forward progress. Let nature run its course.

    The End.

    Wait—I just saw footage of Iran in the 1970s before the fundamentalists took over. Sexy women in miniskirts were getting science degrees and driving cool cars. I can’t tell who’s gay or not, but the scene is virtually indistinguishable from 70s New York when our mayor was gay, so I’m guessing things were relatively groovy. Education was free for women in Iraq back then, too. Iraqi women today are back to where they were 100 years ago. In fact, the entire Arab world seemed way more modern half a century ago. They’re not slowly catching up to us. They’re going backward!

    There are many theories to explain this regression. I posited here that it was from their extensive inbreeding. Irshad Manji takes a gentler approach (for which she received death threats) and insists that extremists hijacked Islam and bastardized it into a totalitarian ideology. Before now, I’d accepted both theories as plausible. Eventually, Islam would get over inbreeding, reclaim their religion, and become civilized.

    However, a few beers with a scientist has changed my mind for good. He explained that in 2010, a group of physicists proved that Phillip K. Dick’s “multiple-future” theories are not mere science fiction. It’s entirely possible that parallel universes exist. When you decide to take the right turn at a fork in the road, there could be an entire other world where the decision to turn left exists and another “you” lives out those consequences. The “you” who turned left isn’t going to catch up with your car and merge. He’s gone for good.

    That’s when it hit me. Islam isn’t far behind. They’ve chosen a different path. Where our soldiers see death as a loss, they see it as a victory. They’re no longer in line with our space-time continuum. We shouldn’t get out of the Middle East because you can’t fast-forward progress. We need to get out of the Middle East because they’ve chosen to irrevocably regress.

    Do you remember when we forbade calendars with pictures of kittens on them? Me, neither. How about that strange epoch when Christians insisted women could only hang out with men they breast-feed? Never happened.

    Islam isn’t a culture that needs to be coaxed toward Western values. It’s a culture that has gone off the deep end forever. I no longer care if it’s because of inbreeding or cultural hijacking or brainwashing. That part of the world is irretrievably lost and there’s nothing we can do about it. Let’s cut the cord and bid them adieu for good.

    They can hop on their camels and drive through whatever alternate universe they choose and take whatever turn they want as long as they don’t end up in our backyard.
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    914

    Re: The Many Wonders of Islam!

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    [B]
    Peering into Islam is like picking up your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grandfather’s diary. Muslims are simply way behind us.
    A couple of thoughts.

    When is the last time we actually heard a drop of wisdom from a Muslim? Do we hear any insight that might lead to a solution to the World's problems? I can't think if any.

    Another thought: you do know, I'm sure, that even before for Mohammod (sp?) died his people were already in a religious civil war. It was fought between he and his brother, Ali. We see vestiges of this civil war today. One group became Sunni and the other Shite.

    Islam has always been a religion of hatred, division, perverson, death and cruelty. If a four year old child is caught stealing a piece of bread they run over his little, still growing arm, with a truck. These people should be despised and shunned.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    914

    Re: The Many Wonders of Islam!

    Quote Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
    A couple of thoughts.
    Oh, you know what Hell on Earth is don't you? It's being born a woman in a Muslim nation.

  4. #4
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: The Many Wonders of Islam!

    While you like to cherry-pick negative attributes from other faiths, the truth is, all your religions are detrimental to the health and well being of man-kind.

    Religions pit one group against another, creating faux beliefs and rules to follow that divide one group from another.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: The Many Wonders of Islam!

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    While you like to cherry-pick negative attributes from other faiths, the truth is, all your religions are detrimental to the health and well being of man-kind.

    Religions pit one group against another, creating faux beliefs and rules to follow that divide one group from another.

    LO>....good one!

    'They're all alike'



    .
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

  6. #6
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: The Many Wonders of Islam!

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    LO>....good one!

    'They're all alike'



    .
    Once again, you can't seem to quote correctly. Are you stupid or dishonest?

    You also seem to be too stupid to understand the point of the post.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: The Many Wonders of Islam!

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Once again, you can't seem to quote correctly. Are you stupid or dishonest?

    You also seem to be too stupid to understand the point of the post.
    The actual reality of the 'point of your post' would be something like...

    'while the hideous, sickening and depraved actions of Islam are far worse than anything seen for hundreds of years, other religions are bad, too.'

    is that better?


    .
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

  8. #8
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: The Many Wonders of Islam!

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    The actual reality of the 'point of your post' would be something like...

    'while the hideous, sickening and depraved actions of Islam are far worse than anything seen for hundreds of years, other religions are bad, too.'

    is that better?


    .
    No.

    All religions are poison. All religions indoctrinate, discourage critical thinking and create rules based on faux facts that one group feels empowered to hold all others accountable to, or as a measure of another's value. This leads to division, which usually leads to friction between groups, bigotry and hate.

    Clear?
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  9. #9
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: The Many Wonders of Islam!

    I just realized why the American Left loves these Muslim dictatorships. Libs hate INDIVIDUAL freedom. They love a powerful government. That's why they admire toe power these Muslim (and Nazi & Communist) dictatorships have over their people. It's what they work toward daily here.
    KKKarl, you're funny. Stupid and dishonest, but funny.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: The Many Wonders of Islam!

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    No.

    All religions are poison. All religions indoctrinate, discourage critical thinking and create rules based on faux facts that one group feels empowered to hold all others accountable to, or as a measure of another's value. This leads to division, which usually leads to friction between groups, bigotry and hate.

    Clear?
    According to them, Islam is in the business of eradicating all other religions.

    Clear?



    .
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

  11. #11
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: The Many Wonders of Islam!

    Quote Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
    A couple of thoughts.

    When is the last time we actually heard a drop of wisdom from a Muslim? Do we hear any insight that might lead to a solution to the World's problems? I can't think if any.

    Another thought: you do know, I'm sure, that even before for Mohammod (sp?) died his people were already in a religious civil war. It was fought between he and his brother, Ali. We see vestiges of this civil war today. One group became Sunni and the other Shite.

    Islam has always been a religion of hatred, division, perverson, death and cruelty. If a four year old child is caught stealing a piece of bread they run over his little, still growing arm, with a truck. These people should be despised and shunned.
    These people should be despised and shunned ?

    Attachment 12926

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    914

    Re: The Many Wonders of Islam!

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    While you like to cherry-pick negative attributes from other faiths, the truth is, all your religions are detrimental to the health and well being of man-kind.
    A great many people receive peace and confidence from their religions. To deny them of this, or even to belittle them for feeling it are the actions of a scoundrel.

    You don't have to believe in anything. It is up to you. But calling people who believe anything other than blessed is the diatribe of an imbecile.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    914

    Re: The Many Wonders of Islam!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    These people should be despised and shunned ?

    Attachment 12926
    You won't let it go will you? I've got it; passed over reggie major. That'll embitter any jarhead.

    Really tho I don't want to snipe at you; it puts me in with you libs.

    You get some kind of satisfation by acting like a jerk. That's not totally sane you know. Stay away from children.

  14. #14
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: The Many Wonders of Islam!

    Quote Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
    You won't let it go will you? I've got it; passed over reggie major. That'll embitter any jarhead.

    Really tho I don't want to snipe at you; it puts me in with you libs.

    You get some kind of satisfation by acting like a jerk. That's not totally sane you know. Stay away from children.
    Gosh Logjam, you are the person that said, these people should be despised and shunned.

    Just trying to have a discussion.

    Should the followers of Islam be despised and shunned ?

    It is a fairly easy question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
    .....
    Islam has always been a religion of hatred, division, perverson, death and cruelty. If a four year old child is caught stealing a piece of bread they run over his little, still growing arm, with a truck. These people should be despised and shunned.

  15. #15
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: The Many Wonders of Islam!

    Quote Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
    You won't let it go will you? I've got it; passed over reggie major. That'll embitter any jarhead.

    Really tho I don't want to snipe at you; it puts me in with you libs.

    You get some kind of satisfation by acting like a jerk. That's not totally sane you know. Stay away from children.
    No, I get satisfaction from knowing I'm correct. Hey, belief in Santa or the Easter Bunny all you wish, just don't expect me to take your opinion seriously.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  16. #16
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: The Many Wonders of Islam!

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    According to them, Islam is in the business of eradicating all other religions.

    Clear?



    .
    "Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)"

    Clear?
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Similar Threads

  1. Archie Wonders WHAT HAPPENED to His Country
    By CarlinAnnArbor in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2016, 07:01 AM
  2. The Many Wonders of Islam!
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 12:49 AM
  3. Wonders of God
    By gools68 in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 09:13 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 06:14 PM
  5. Wonders of political ethics...
    By BiR in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 02:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •