+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 17 to 31 of 31

Thread: Plexus Slim

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    11

    Re: Plexus Slim

    The product does not work, period. Luckily all my customers that returned it did get their refunds! My problem is with their integrity - not honoring their compensation plan. Where can I find help with that?

  2. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1

    Re: Plexus Slim

    Thanks for the review. I also advise to PLEASE be careful and stay away from anything that can curb your appetite. Products like this prevent you from getting the nutrition you need from food and lowers your calorie intake.

    Some of the problems that people are having are early signs of anorexia which IS a deadly disease. Decreasing your calorie intake and barely eating isn’t healthy for you. Anorexia can cause hair loss, irregular to no menstrual cycle, different problems for your body and once you start eating again rapid weight gain.

    Take care of your body and eat healthy. Also read and make sure everything you put inside of your body is safe!

  3. #19

    Re: Plexus Slim

    I would love to hear your story...I have been on the other end, better health and making money

  4. #20
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1

    Re: Plexus Slim

    This is the most ridiculous conversation I've ever heard. The problem isn't Plexus. It isn't synthetic chemicals......its you. All of you. There's no magic potion. It'll never work. Change your relationship with food if you want to lose weight. I've never taken Plexus. I'm not over weight. The only reason I even happened across this thread is because my wife, also not over weight, also a marathon runner, has been trying the pink drink stuff and says her energy levels and sleep has been better. Me being the mad scientist I am thought I'd do some research. So far the pink drink looks legit. The Accelerator, is sketchy at best. All this back and forth about synthetics and organics is hogwash. The synthetic is engineered to mimic the organic, therefore the molecular structure is virtually identical.....Same way they synthesize cancer and aids drugs.

    You want to lose weight and not die from whatever disease you feel like mentioning? Start here http://rebootedbody.com/ and then go watch these two documentaries; FED UP and Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. These three things will change your life and if they don't then just keep eating your way into a box in the ground.

  5. #21
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    427 Kings Road,ChelseaLondon
    Posts
    5

    Re: Plexus Slim

    Thanks Lison23 you provide very good information to us some medicine has a side effects /disadvantages

  6. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    11

    Re: Plexus Slim

    Might wanna check out reviews that the company works so hard to hide. People have had severe side effects from some of the products. Just do your homework before you try ANYTHING. Eat less, move more. There is no "miracle weight loss" forumla.

    http://pinkdrinkscamalert.blogspot.c...t-reviews.html

    Even Alfred Pettersen, the international VP of Plexus Worldwide is suing them. LOL THAT SHOULD SPEAK VOLUMES TO YOU!

    http://thepinkdrinkscam.blogspot.ca/...-robinson.html

  7. #23

    Re: Plexus Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by wmarques View Post
    This is the most ridiculous conversation I've ever heard. The problem isn't Plexus. It isn't synthetic chemicals......its you. All of you. There's no magic potion. It'll never work. Change your relationship with food if you want to lose weight. I've never taken Plexus. I'm not over weight. The only reason I even happened across this thread is because my wife, also not over weight, also a marathon runner, has been trying the pink drink stuff and says her energy levels and sleep has been better. Me being the mad scientist I am thought I'd do some research. So far the pink drink looks legit. The Accelerator, is sketchy at best. All this back and forth about synthetics and organics is hogwash. The synthetic is engineered to mimic the organic, therefore the molecular structure is virtually identical.....Same way they synthesize cancer and aids drugs.

    You want to lose weight and not die from whatever disease you feel like mentioning? Start here http://rebootedbody.com/ and then go watch these two documentaries; FED UP and Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. These three things will change your life and if they don't then just keep eating your way into a box in the ground.

    Newsflash: Drugs don't cure disease.

    Synthetics are never identical to the real thing and therefore will never work the same. Natural is always better when you can get it.

    If you've never had to deal with weight issues and are bashing weight loss systems I have problems taking you seriously.

    The Accelerator formula has changed over the last year and a half. The current formula has potential to interact with psychiatric medications. Show an ingredient list to your pharmacist before using it.

  8. #24

    Re: Plexus Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by dogluvr2 View Post
    Might wanna check out reviews that the company works so hard to hide. People have had severe side effects from some of the products. Just do your homework before you try ANYTHING. Eat less, move more. There is no "miracle weight loss" forumla.

    http://pinkdrinkscamalert.blogspot.c...t-reviews.html

    Even Alfred Pettersen, the international VP of Plexus Worldwide is suing them. LOL THAT SHOULD SPEAK VOLUMES TO YOU!

    http://thepinkdrinkscam.blogspot.ca/...-robinson.html

    So someone put up a rant web site. Big deal. There are plenty of hate sites on the net. Tell us why we should believe them?

    What exactly does Alfred suing Plexus have to do with the efficacy of their product?

  9. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2

    Re: Plexus Slim

    Why don't you try the FDA.gov? DMAA is also called geranium extract. http://www.fda.gov/Food/DietarySuppl.../ucm346576.htm
    A simple search would have produced this information for you.

  10. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2

    Re: Plexus Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldCoffeeGuy View Post
    I find it interesting that I can find only ONE reference that ties GeranaX and DMAA that does not bash a particular product. This is hardly clear scientific support. (One of the problems with the Internet is ANYONE can post something.)

    So far nothing you have presented shows GeranaX and DMAA to be the same thing. (Both of these may be similar in the fact both are stimulants.)

    There is nothing on the FDA.gov web site about GeranaX. Nor on the Health Canada web site.

    You say you are ready to start reporting Plexus due to false advertising. So why haven't you?

    Have you tried to get a refund?

    Are you serious? Look up DMAA on the fda's website. It specifically states that it is sometimes called geranium extract. Isn't that what you claimed was an ingredient in GeranaX in a previous comment? Same thing. My question to you is why are you so adamant about trying convince people that it isn't DMAA?

  11. #27

    Re: Plexus Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by dawnagurl View Post
    Are you serious? Look up DMAA on the fda's website. It specifically states that it is sometimes called geranium extract. Isn't that what you claimed was an ingredient in GeranaX in a previous comment? Same thing. My question to you is why are you so adamant about trying convince people that it isn't DMAA?
    The post you quote is from July 09, 2012. Nearly 3 years ago. The FDA web site said absolutely nothing about geranium back then.

    Besides... Of the people allegedly affected by DMAA, most of those cases turned out it was something ELSE that caused problems and the rest are unconfirmed.

    Finally... It's a moot point. Plexus Accelerator no longer contains GeranaX and hasn't for at least two years now.

    Why are we digging up shit that's old and no longer important?

  12. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    11

    Re: Plexus Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by wmarques View Post
    This is the most ridiculous conversation I've ever heard. The problem isn't Plexus. It isn't synthetic chemicals......its you. All of you. There's no magic potion. It'll never work. Change your relationship with food if you want to lose weight. I've never taken Plexus. I'm not over weight. The only reason I even happened across this thread is because my wife, also not over weight, also a marathon runner, has been trying the pink drink stuff and says her energy levels and sleep has been better. Me being the mad scientist I am thought I'd do some research. So far the pink drink looks legit. The Accelerator, is sketchy at best. All this back and forth about synthetics and organics is hogwash. The synthetic is engineered to mimic the organic, therefore the molecular structure is virtually identical.....Same way they synthesize cancer and aids drugs.

    You want to lose weight and not die from whatever disease you feel like mentioning? Start here http://rebootedbody.com/ and then go watch these two documentaries; FED UP and Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. These three things will change your life and if they don't then just keep eating your way into a box in the ground.
    wmarques
    Thank you for your opinion of something you really know nothing about. While I appreciate your knowledge about what seems to be everything, the little condescending attitude reflects immense immaturity. Are you still in college? Do you go on all the weight loss scam sites to market your $1,000 product? Now that's a class act. :spin2:

  13. 06-18-2015, 11:03 AM


  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    11

    Re: Plexus Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by dawnagurl View Post
    Why don't you try the FDA.gov? DMAA is also called geranium extract. http://www.fda.gov/Food/DietarySuppl.../ucm346576.htm
    A simple search would have produced this information for you.
    I wish there was a like button. "LIKE"! :)

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    11

    Re: Plexus Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldCoffeeGuy View Post
    So someone put up a rant web site. Big deal. There are plenty of hate sites on the net. Tell us why we should believe them?

    What exactly does Alfred suing Plexus have to do with the efficacy of their product?
    Hello........ Did you bother to read it? Court documents? REAL reviews from REAL people? Fake clinical trials? It's not a rant website. Do your homework.

  16. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    11

    Re: Plexus Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by darcie97 View Post
    I would love to hear your story...I have been on the other end, better health and making money
    Good for you. I'm not quite sure how ambassadors do that and keep their integrity unless of course you've been sucked into the "MLM cult mentality". Maybe it does work for some, but out of 39 customers and 15 ambassadors, none of us saw results. If you want to know my experience you can read more at My Pinkwashed Nightmare.

Similar Threads

  1. CarranZa Slim
    By jg1417 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-07-2016, 02:12 AM
  2. slim body coach
    By Nyke in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2016, 10:47 PM
  3. Wela Slim Berry
    By Slimberry in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 06:47 AM
  4. Acai slim
    By Amby in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 01:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •