+ Reply to Thread

KaratBars, aybody know anything about it?

I found it in my inbox a wile ago, and their promise of joining for free made me watch the presentation. I also contacted the owner named Paul Colley and explained my situation (disabled person living on a fixed income) and surprisingly, received a reply from somebody who claimed to be him, in which he explained some of the business, and still promised a free service.

Anyway, after watching their presentation, I decided to take a chance and join. On the second page of this "free" serivce, is a request for credit card info and a statement that after a seven day free trail, I will be charged $29.97 per month. Suffice it to say, I stopped short right there.

Why is it, we have to pay to join these "free" services?

This is a new company, so I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, but, as any idiot will tell you, you should not have to pay to join a "free" service.

On the other hand, I don't want to be dismissive, but I've spent five years researching these online companies, and have yet to find one that isn't a scam, save for Clixsense, a company that have paid me, except the returns on that are next to worthless.

So, anybody know anything about these guys?
    Trust nobody, suspect everybody

Re: KaratBars, aybody know anything about it?

Good call Randy! Quit often these "free trials" also opt you into other things and you don't realize it until you see the charges on your card. Have you tried http://www.nticentral.org/work-at-ho...disabled.shtm?

Hello RandyS,did you have contact to Paul Colley? Im a Karatbars member too and to join is FREE.I know the site were you are registered,its not from Karatbars,the affiliates create it and to use it must be paid monthly.Karatbars is really not a scam!I understand that you are sceptic but if you know interested in all what Karatbars offer and if you have questions,please contact me,I want to help you and dont like that black sheeps which are all over are damage the reputation of Karatbars.I know its a little late but hope to hear from you.

All the best!

http://partnercashweb.info/w80

Hello Randy,

Karatbars International is most definitely NOT a scam. Karatbars is a company based out of Stuttgart, Germany with offices in Europe, Asia, and North America.

It was founded by the visionary entrepreneur Mr. Harald Seiz, with the mission of getting gold into the hands of the middle class worldwide. There is no cost whatsoever to setting up a Karatbars account, as they are indeed FREE to open.

I have personally met the owner of the company Mr. Harald Seiz, as well as the director of Karatbars USA who heads up their logistical & support office on Wall Street for the North American market. Accounts are available completely free of charge in 75 countries around the world.

It has been my experience that this company likes to underpromise, and over-deliver. I was told that I would receive my gold in 10-14 days. I, along with most account holders have instead been receiving gold in an average of 3-4 business days. In the close to 3 years that I have been a member, they have never once missed a payment, and quite frequently make payments early when payday happens to fall on a holiday. My experience with this company has been a very positive one. The owner truly cares about all the affiliates, and is constantly finding new ways to put more money in our pockets, and more gold in our hands.

If you or anyone else would like to contact me to get your questions about Karatbars answered, you are more than welcome to. We are here to help.

Regards,
    Judi
    Last edited by 79109; 02-18-2013 at 09:46 PM.
    If there was an honest way to perpetually accumulate a stockpile of 999.9 pure 24 KT gold for virtually no out-of-pocket cost, would you invest 20 minutes of your time to learn about it? If so, please dial our 24/7 info hotline at 1 (310) 409-2244

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Quote Originally Posted by 79109 View Post
    Hello Randy,

Karatbars International is most definitely NOT a scam. Karatbars is a company based out of Stuttgart, Germany with offices in Europe, Asia, and North America.

It was founded by the visionary entrepreneur Mr. Harald Seiz, with the mission of getting gold into the hands of the middle class worldwide. There is no cost whatsoever to setting up a Karatbars account, as they are indeed FREE to open.

I have personally met the owner of the company Mr. Harald Seiz, as well as the director of Karatbars USA who heads up their logistical & support office on Wall Street for the North American market. Accounts are available completely free of charge in 75 countries around the world.

It has been my experience that this company likes to underpromise, and over-deliver. I was told that I would receive my gold in 10-14 days. I, along with most account holders have instead been receiving gold in an average of 3-4 business days. In the close to 3 years that I have been a member, they have never once missed a payment, and quite frequently make payments early when payday happens to fall on a holiday. My experience with this company has been a very positive one. The owner truly cares about all the affiliates, and is constantly finding new ways to put more money in our pockets, and more gold in our hands.

If you or anyone else would like to contact me to get your questions about Karatbars answered, you are more than welcome to. We are here to help.

Regards,
    Judi
    Fvck-Off Scammer.

http://karatbarsmoney.com/karatbars-...break-out.html

What are you paying the $29.95 for? To sell their gold items?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaneypop View Post
    What are you paying the $29.95 for? To sell their gold items?
    Karatbars does not charge $29.95 for you to be an affiliate.

Infact, membership in Karatbars is free. If someone is charging you $29.95, they are not Karatbars, and you might be being re-directed to a 3rd party charging you to have a website from which you can market karatbars from. Karatbars does not charge you for their websites which are available at no cost to the affiliate.

Referral link removed- MOD is an example of an official karatbars website provided to affiliates free of charge.

To learn more about Karatbars feel free to visit Advert link removed- MOD

MOD Edit
    Please see the Forum Rules on the placement of referral links.
    If you wish to advertise here please contact the owner about pricing.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 03-25-2013 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Links removed.
    If there was an honest way to perpetually accumulate a stockpile of 999.9 pure 24 KT gold for virtually no out-of-pocket cost, would you invest 20 minutes of your time to learn about it? If so, please dial our 24/7 info hotline at 1 (310) 409-2244

KaratBars is definitely not a scam but a real business that pays its members and affiliates well. The members work as a team, so what you are referring to is a marketing system developed by one of the Teams.

My team does not charge any money for the sales funnels and so on. If you want more info about the business, you can get it from the link below. Nothing to loose.

http://ewealthsuccess.com/thebest.html

regards

forget it randy. I looked at the website. it may not be a scam but first if you want to buy gold never deal with outfits like this. Go to a reliable bank ( in USA Bank of Boston ) will sell you gold or go to reliable Coin dealer and purchase that way. if you want to give a gift, eg small gold wafer, go to reliable jewelry store. this outfit is up to something and I do not like private outfits that are not subject to regulations. there are many scmas. also the gold they sell may not be assayed so you do not know what you get. it may just be small gold leaf appliqued to lead or cheap base metal. . so forget it.:

10. 02-03-2014, 01:58 PM

Reason
    spam

Gold investing scares the crap out me. Even if it was RIGHT in front of my face, I would be scared.
    In the current financial crisis, people want something solid like gold to old onto. It is one of the only constants out there, but where there is opportunity, there is serious room for scandal.

Can you imagine how easy it would be to scam old people on the phone or internet or even in person with Gold?

I'm not saying these guys are bad, I'm just saying how bad and easy it would be to prey on people.
    Last edited by Administrator; 02-04-2014 at 02:47 PM.

I also got the same mail. But any service that requests to input credit card information on their site is an automatic scam unless otherwise. I never easily give my credit card information to any site. Especially this one they had said it is free then they want my credit card information.

The only time you give credit card details to Karatbars is then you (a) buy pure gold certified by the London Bullion Market Association or (b) buy an optional marketing package.
    Karatbars pays affiliates every Friday like clockwork. Unlike many other businesses in the market place Karatbars I have found them to be very genuine and trustworthy. I am very pleased I was introduced to Karatbars and if anyone would like to chat to me about it please get in touch.

forget it. any of these outfits usually charge more for the gold than others. it may not be a scam but you are charged more for the gold. if you have to buy gold then use a good bank,e.g Mark twain bank in St Louis,MO or Bank of Boston in Boston,MA they charge by the once. also if must buy gold go to good reliable local coin Dealer certified by american board of numismatics and buy good coins, e.g. Canadian Maple leafs or American EAGLES RIGHT THERE. PUT IN SAFE DEPOSIT BOX AT ANY GOOD BANK. BUT AVOID THESE ONLINE OUTFIT. SOONER OR LATER YOU WILL LOSE:

Knightmare if you buy the gold coins as you suggest then you could face a nightmare. Do you not realise that these can be reclaimed by the Governments in times of crisis. Thats the advantage of Karatbars its delivered to you and you own and it's not Government issued/bonded so cannot be reclaimed

The margins are too small to bother with in most cases, and this is why so few of these deals last very long. Look at POW, there site is down as they re-organize, or whatever, but like all those before it, they die a slow death.

Not a scam,I'm in, and golds going a lot higher
    PM Me if you are interested in making money in the business of Fantasy Sports . No Inv Req