+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

ABC HATCHET JOB JUST MORE GOP LIES & BS

Remember when whiny GOP scumbags sniveled and threw tantrums over the Reagan Docu-drama?

Now they are trying to peddle this piece of trash designed for right-wing comatose beer swilling lemmings to get their jollies reminiscing about Clinton's c0ck one more time before election tiime to energize their base of retards.

I guess these days, ratings ARE, indeed, the only thing left for the wh0res at ABC.

The Bush Crime Gang is really pulling out all the stops to try and head off the tsunami closing in on Novemenber 7: Accountability Day. I wouldn't be surprised if they portray Clinton with a turbin on his head meeting Bin Laden in a cave and plotting the hijacking on a grease board with fawning jihadists attending in rapt awe.

The Flying Monkey's Gang are like rabid rats lashing out in every direction now. They know that if Democrats get control of the House, somebody's gonna have a lot of 'splanin' to do.

And torture boy Gonzales will then be less likey to get the un-Constitutional ex post facto 'Protect Bush-Co & Neo-Con War Criminals" Legislation railroaded into "law"....not that The Flying Monkey really needs to obey any laws. That's just for the little people who need to be "protected from the big bad terrorists". Ha..ha..ha..

Proof once again that right-wing Monkeys are vicious, low down, evil, lying thugs that can't be trusted with ANYTHING - EVER.
    __________________________________________________ _________________

NYT: Disney/ABC filmmaker admits they just made stuff up
    by John in DC - 9/07/2006 12:52:00 AM

Oh my God, could the Disney/ABC guy be any more flippant about this? This is September 11, for God's sake. He sounds like he's talking about a baseball game.

Mr. Berger’s character is also seen abruptly hanging up during a conversation with a C.I.A. officer at a critical moment of a military operation. In an interview on Wednesday with KRLA-AM in Los Angeles, Cyrus Nowrasteh, the screenwriter of the movie and one of its producers, said that moment had been improvised.

“Sandy Berger did not slam down the phone,” Mr. Nowrasteh said. “That is not in the report. That was not script. But you know when you’re making a movie, a lot of things happen on set that are unscripted. Accidents occur, spontaneous reactions of actors performing a role take place. It’s the job of the filmmaker to say, ‘You know, maybe we can use that.’ ”

Maybe we can use that? YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SEPTEMBER 11, YOU FREAKS. You people sent this movie to 100,000 school teachers around the country and told them to show it to their kids. And now you're admitting you just made stuff up, and that's somehow okay?

We now have a Disney/ABC representative on-the-record admitting that parts of the movie have been knowingly falsified and that Disney/ABC has no problem with that. They knew the depictions were false and kept them in there. Albright, Berger and Clinton just had their defamation lawsuit handed to them on a silver platter.

Re: ABC HATCHET JOB JUST MORE GOP LIES & BS

I see where those freedom of speech Democrats have threatened ABC with the loss of their affiliates broadcast license if they go ahead with this program. Now there is a real protection of our freedom of the press and free speech. Guess they forgot to impose the same restrictions on the laughable so-called documentary Farenheit 911 that was so full of lies the only thing they got right were the credits. Silly me, I forgot it is OK to lie if it is about Bush, but God forbid Clinton would be made to look like the fool he is. I guess the communist Dems are afraid of free speech. Stalin would be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
    I see where those freedom of speech Democrats have threatened ABC with the loss of their affiliates broadcast license if they go ahead with this program. Now there is a real protection of our freedom of the press and free speech. Guess they forgot to impose the same restrictions on the laughable so-called documentary Farenheit 911 that was so full of lies the only thing they got right were the credits. Silly me, I forgot it is OK to lie if it is about Bush, but God forbid Clinton would be made to look like the fool he is. I guess the communist Dems are afraid of free speech. Stalin would be proud.
    so you think bush is a better president than Clinton??? Wow, you must be at about the same IQ level as Bush...

Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    so you think bush is a better president than Clinton??? Wow, you must be at about the same IQ level as Bush...

Their IQs are very high, actually. But with Monkeys, IQ means: Ignorance Quotinent.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Remember when whiny GOP scumbags sniveled and threw tantrums over the Reagan Docu-drama?

Now they are trying to peddle this piece of trash designed for right-wing comatose beer swilling lemmings to get their jollies reminiscing about Clinton's c0ck one more time before election tiime to energize their base of retards.

I guess these days, ratings ARE, indeed, the only thing left for the wh0res at ABC.

The Bush Crime Gang is really pulling out all the stops to try and head off the tsunami closing in on Novemenber 7: Accountability Day. I wouldn't be surprised if they portray Clinton with a turbin on his head meeting Bin Laden in a cave and plotting the hijacking on a grease board with fawning jihadists attending in rapt awe.

The Flying Monkey's Gang are like rabid rats lashing out in every direction now. They know that if Democrats get control of the House, somebody's gonna have a lot of 'splanin' to do.

And torture boy Gonzales will then be less likey to get the un-Constitutional ex post facto 'Protect Bush-Co & Neo-Con War Criminals" Legislation railroaded into "law"....not that The Flying Monkey really needs to obey any laws. That's just for the little people who need to be "protected from the big bad terrorists". Ha..ha..ha..

Proof once again that right-wing Monkeys are vicious, low down, evil, lying thugs that can't be trusted with ANYTHING - EVER.
    __________________________________________________ _________________

NYT: Disney/ABC filmmaker admits they just made stuff up
    by John in DC - 9/07/2006 12:52:00 AM

Oh my God, could the Disney/ABC guy be any more flippant about this? This is September 11, for God's sake. He sounds like he's talking about a baseball game.

Mr. Berger’s character is also seen abruptly hanging up during a conversation with a C.I.A. officer at a critical moment of a military operation. In an interview on Wednesday with KRLA-AM in Los Angeles, Cyrus Nowrasteh, the screenwriter of the movie and one of its producers, said that moment had been improvised.

“Sandy Berger did not slam down the phone,” Mr. Nowrasteh said. “That is not in the report. That was not script. But you know when you’re making a movie, a lot of things happen on set that are unscripted. Accidents occur, spontaneous reactions of actors performing a role take place. It’s the job of the filmmaker to say, ‘You know, maybe we can use that.’ ”

Maybe we can use that? YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SEPTEMBER 11, YOU FREAKS. You people sent this movie to 100,000 school teachers around the country and told them to show it to their kids. And now you're admitting you just made stuff up, and that's somehow okay?

We now have a Disney/ABC representative on-the-record admitting that parts of the movie have been knowingly falsified and that Disney/ABC has no problem with that. They knew the depictions were false and kept them in there. Albright, Berger and Clinton just had their defamation lawsuit handed to them on a silver platter.

LOL... a bit on the radical side, and yeah, they love to smear 'ol Bill.

Just realize that this means that anyone they feel is a threat to them gets

this treatment. Next thing you know, they will have Hillary depicted as a

morphodite with a big "willy" that is into S&M with the leathers, whips, gags

and so on. It will also tell you that anyone, political party, or otherwise,

DOES NOT have ANYTHING!!! going for them when they have to

resort to these eye gouging and nut grabbing techniques.

You are right on the money!!! and I think the pics. are hillarious.

I wonder how the Muslim 'Cat' with the Mickey Mouse ears is enjoying

his wade, up to his nose, in Hell's $hit-pool with 72 demons as company?

Ba$$ard rag-head! :rolleyes:

By the way: Katherine Harris, their Florida cheerleader and election rigging

thug-moll is running for office AGAIn in Florida. She aspires to the

Presidency eventually. Can you imagine the shennigans that will go on in

the white house then? A lot of unshaven, chunky, rumpled dressed types,

wearing shades, setting at desk with their unshined shoes propped up upon

same, awaiting orders for Dems. to have their knee-caps broken. :eek:
    Last edited by coontie; 09-09-2006 at 06:50 PM. Reason: space

The one thing this movie accomplishes is to expose the neo-con extremists that constructed this piece of trash as pathological liars.
    It is fitting that Disney would have a hand in this, Walt Disney will be remembered by history as a prolific liar who built his entire Empire from a web of lies.

Here’s just one recent Disney product that exemplifies this, based on a premise that one lie justifies another and concludes with such mindnumbing idiocy it might rival 'Dumb and Dumber' if it was a comedy.
    It’s rare that even critics are dumbfounded and at a loss for words to describe how stupefyingly horrible a movie is.

National Treasure (2004)

http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/li...ionaltreasure/

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/national_treasure/

'You think for a minute it might tip the movie toward an ending of real integrity -- you know, like the real treasure being the Declaration itself.'

'Rancid cinematic cheese.'
    'So bad on so many levels.'

MORE GOP LIES & BS: the phony "threat" to ABC's licenses

If you wind the time machine back to November 2003, nearing the broadcast date for "The Reagans", I'll betcha the following would not have come from EagleOne's free-speech keyboard:
    I see where those freedom of speech Republicans have threatened CBS with losing all their advertisers if they go ahead with this program. Now there is a real protection of our freedom of the press and free speech. Guess they forgot to impose the same restrictions on the laughable so-called documentary The Clinton Chronicles that was so full of lies the only thing they got right were the credits. Silly me, I forgot it is OK to lie if it is about Clinton, but God forbid Reagan would be made to look like the fool he was. I guess the communist Repubs are afraid of free speech. Stalin would be proud.
    from the NY Times, 11/4/2003:
    ...The debate over {CBS's "The Reagans" mini-series} attracted comments from radio talk show hosts to top advertisers to elected officials.

Last week, L. Brent Bozell III, the president of the Media Research Center, a conservative watchdog group, sent a letter to 100 top television advertisers, urging them to review the script before agreeing to advertise on the mini-series. Mr. Bozell called the movie "a partisan attack against one of America's most beloved presidents." Today Mr. Bozell said the decision by Viacom to pull the series "was a wise one."

"The movie had lost all credibility and Viacom would be well-advised to clean this mess up before broadcasting it on Showtime," he said in a statement on the organization's Web site. "...Viacom would do well to ensure the movie accurately portrays history instead of rewriting history to suit a liberal agenda." {emphasis added}
    I'd be willing to bet that L. Brent Bozo has no such complaints about ABC "rewriting history to suit a conservative agenda" in re their 9/11 schlock-umentary. Any takers?

=========================================

BTW, little Eaglet - Michael Moore proclaimed Fahrenheit 9/11 an "op-ed piece", not a documentary. And need I remind you that Disney pulled their support for that film, refusing to distribute it - unlike what they've NOT done for ABC's piece of crapola.

Oh, and re that b.s. you've mindlessly repeated about "threatening" ABC's licenses - read the actual letter from Harry Reid et.al.; there is a paragraph about the Communications Act of 1934; there is no threat. Of course, Drudge, FauxNews, and you will interpret it that way... but you approve of factual distortion, apparently.

clinton and his ball-less lib cronies would like to pretend that the 9-11 plot just leaped into life the day of Bush's inauguration. It is absolutely delightful to hear the bleating of liberals about slanted TV coverage, without which they would not exist as a political entity.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    clinton and his ball-less lib cronies would like to pretend that the 9-11 plot just leaped into life the day of Bush's inauguration. It is absolutely delightful to hear the bleating of liberals about slanted TV coverage, without which they would not exist as a political entity.

Actually, it happened after Rice got the PDB titled: Bin Laden Determined To Attack Inside The U.S". And then, guess what. We were attacked, even after Rice told her buddy. Willie Brown, to stay off of planes that day. Funny thing.

If it takes slanted TV coverage to undercut the treasonous, right-wing enemy filth in Washinton DC, that's a good thing. But, the enemy is using our own media apparatus against The People. I wonder if this film accurately portrays The Flying Monkey sitting on his a s s reading kiddie books in Sarasota while people were jumping out of windows in New York. They won't focus on that, just Clinton's c0ck.

If Clinton had never kived, they would have had to invent him.... Kind of like Saddam and Osama.
    Last edited by dchristie; 09-10-2006 at 07:50 AM.

Actor Donny Wahlberg from the movie, is asked about the democrats hissy fit:

TVGuide.com: What do you think of the brouhaha that's going on now? You had to know that this project could be a hot potato.

Wahlberg: I didn't think it was a hot potato. I think there's a stink being made because certain people aren't happy with the way they're being portrayed, but the reality is that in most cases, the producers took a gentle hand with this stuff. The writers and the producers and the director tried to use as much integrity as possible.

"THE PATH TO 9/11"
    Sunday, September 10 @ 8/7c
    Monday, September 11 @ 8/7c
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    "THE PATH TO 9/11"

lets see,just on BASIC cable you got at the SAME timeframe....NFL football!!the simpsons!!walking the bible,charmed,star trek,scary movie 2,hogan KNOWS best!!AND...24!.....and YOU think abuncha PEOPLE are gonna watch this IMAGINARY(WHO CARES) story!?hehe!!just askin.....ARE YOU!?.....

13. 09-11-2006, 08:23 AM

Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    "THE PATH TO 9/11"
    BUTT!?lest we forget,the FEARFUL FAITHFUL!?(only YOU can explain!?)MUST watch,or FACE your DEADLY AIM!?hehe!!just askin.....

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    lets see,just on BASIC cable you got at the SAME timeframe....NFL football!!the simpsons!!walking the bible,charmed,star trek,scary movie 2,hogan KNOWS best!!AND...24!.....and YOU think abuncha PEOPLE are gonna watch this IMAGINARY(WHO CARES) story!?hehe!!just askin.....ARE YOU!?.....
    he he he!! very funny especially the........(WHO CARES) part. I read that over and over again and I think I finally got it!!! like the plague you might say [if you care to?!]
    An the answer is............drum roll please......
    Any one who really wants to learn about what is REALLY going on in America is going to watch the Simpsons!! The REAL TRUTH!! [ for people who care]
    he he he just askin' !!!
    hope I got it right..... er... no I mean left.......oh what ever.. I'm sure you understand.

he he he!! very funny especially the........(WHO CARES) part.
    I'd say its pretty safe to assume that this schmuck's comment says it all about liberals and 9/11

They could care less, all that matters is their preoccupation with George W Bush and nothing else
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

Quote Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster
    he he he!! very funny especially the........(WHO CARES) part. I read that over and over again and I think I finally got it!!! like the plague you might say [if you care to?!]
    An the answer is............drum roll please......
    Any one who really wants to learn about what is REALLY going on in America is going to watch the Simpsons!! The REAL TRUTH!! [ for people who care]
    he he he just askin' !!!
    hope I got it right..... er... no I mean left.......oh what ever.. I'm sure you understand.

I watched "Why We Fight", Eugene Jarecki's film about the anatomy of the American war machine, instead last night. It's infinitely more accurate, informative and compelling than anything you'll ever see on Disney's Wonderful World Of Bullsh!t.