+ Reply to Thread

Dave's cool little website

Ok I still have the money from my uncle about 600 dollars but I spent some so now it's down to 400... anyway I'd like your opinions on this business op that I will potentially spend 97 dollars on.

I especially want opinions from people who may have tried this system or one very similar to it, I want to know whether it works or not, so this is the link but please don't just say it's a scam because if it is let me know why it's a scam if that is the case.
    Are you out of your ****ing mind?
    You're outta here!
    Last edited by scambuster; 09-09-2006 at 06:12 AM.

Re: Dave's cool little website

hey nothing in life is free and cheap. It it was everyone will be Rich. My little .02 cents

Quote Originally Posted by solo0705
    hey nothing in life is free and cheap. It it was everyone will be Rich. My little .02 cents
    Maybe that's true but that doesn't help :). Hopefully someone out there has had an experience good or bad with "Dave's Cool Little Website" or something similar and can let me know if this is a good way to spend 97 bucks.

It looks like they basically created a site that combines Adsense, eBay and affiliate products all onto one page. Nothing really amazing. Regardless of how many things your selling on a Web site you'll still need to market it. And to be honest, I'm not sure why anyone would hang out on a site that looks like that, but that's just me.

Yes, I have to agree with Gary. I like the concept, but the site seems awfully busy, and it is not clear to me whether or not they assist in marketing, or teach you how?? It is a blizzard of info out there for a newbie, just trying to find an honest way to make on-line $$. Can it even be done??

Why not ask him (Dave) on how his website will be marketed? What help will be given by him? and come and tell us on this message board as I have become interested in this one. This is why i came here to check. He looks a genuine man but he could be silent about some information. His photograph has been posted. I have seen that website from Mark Hodges dont-get-scammed.com link . Is there anyone out there if you have bought and tried it. And, how is it? I bet if it is good.....nobody will come back to say so! It is only if it is bad that one does come back here to say so!!!
    Last edited by sarahuk; 10-26-2006 at 06:26 AM.

I have my own Dave's Cool Little Website [/url]) and I think it is what you make of it. I have done almost zero marketing and I have made back my initial investment. I have a lot of fun with it and I learned massive amounts from the info that is provided with the system. I especially like to highlight my friend's or acquaintances' ebay auctions on my site. I bought it to play with and experiment with. I believe that you can make money if you promote it. I just started getting emails from the high profile internet marketers in the UK who just jumped on board with the website. Of all the systems I have tried, this one is real, but there will be some effort to make the money they are advertising.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 08-19-2007 at 07:41 AM.

yeah right, with your ONE big post. I believe you.

not