+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast

DOG FOOD ADVISOR - What's the motive behind this site.

There have been several other people banned from the DOG FOOD ADVISOR's site. They also noticed that the reviews appeared to be influenced by dog food manufactures. And when they also tried to warn people on the site's forum about a problem with a particular dog food, they also got banned from the DOG FOOD ADVISOR site.

Now this forum is about scams! If I'm not the only person that believes his site is a scam, than I ask that we be allowed to share our experiences. There were a couple of questions listed on "Yahoo Answers" that Mike Sagman of the DOG FOOD ADVISOR got the Yahoo Team to deleted because others are questioning the motive behind the DOG FOOD ADVISOR.

If this forum is about SCAMS, then please allow us to speak freely about our experiences and tell the truth about the DOG FOOD ADVISOR. Feel free to check the IP addresses, because I'm not reposting under a different name.

Re: DOG FOOD ADVISOR - What's the motive behind this site.

WolfLadySue,

No one has the power to ban you (or anyone else) from a quality website like Yahoo! Answers - except for your own behavior - behavior that violates the posted rules of that community.

You were blocked not once but four times by Yahoo! because you were exploiting the helpful nature of the Yahoo! Answers community. You were making malicious and unprovable claims against other members using multiple fake identities - a practice that's in direct violation of Yahoo! Guidelines.

What's more, your violation of that community's rules was actually reported as "abuse" by Yahoo's own trusted network of member moderators.

Incidentally, your behavior on Yahoo! Answers was precisely the same kind of angry, rude and malicious behavior that got you banned from The Dog Food Advisor community in the first place.

Posting on forums and blogs is a privilege provided by a website's owner. And most better discussion groups establish rules and guidelines to make it easier for each guest to be heard.

Our own Community Guidelines states "we encourages courteous critiques, polite debate and calm disagreement."

However, we also discourage "comments that exceed the boundaries of courteous behavior. This includes remarks that are rude, profane, mean-spirited, disrespectful, lack good manners or otherwise unrelated to the topic at hand."

No one has ever been banned from my website because they tried to warn people about a problem with a particular dog food. That is simply not true.

I created this forum precisely to allow folks to openly discuss and inform each other of both their positive and negative experiences with all brands of dog food.

The 49,500 comments posted so far on my website stand as living breathing record and proof of this ongoing process.

The few folks you mention above were blocked not because they spoke out about a particular dog food but because they violated our rules.

For example, one individual used 11 different identities while posting from the same computer.

Others (as in your own case) used inappropriate language, mean-spirited name calling and flaming which are all clear violations of the posting policies of most forums.

Your claim here that "the reviews appeared to be influenced by dog food manufactures" is absolutely not true.

In compliance with US Federal Trade Commission law, I openly state in my public Disclosure Document found in the footer of every page of my website, "I do not accept money, gifts, samples or any other incentives from pet food manufacturers in exchange for special consideration in the preparation of my reviews or ratings."

Unfortunately, operating any busy website does carry with it certain necessary expenses. These monthly costs include such items as dedicated servers, software development, paid research staff, website security scanning and many other expenses too numerous to mention.

So, to avoid passing these costs on to my readers as subscription fees and to eliminate annoying display ads, I accept payment from local retail stores in exchange for listings in my “Where to Buy” directory. And I receive a fixed fee (not a commission) for each purchase made as the result of traffic referred to an online retailer (PetFlow).

These are retail stores - not manufacturers. So, my reviews remain unbiased and never ever favor any manufacturer.

WolfLadySue. I'm truly sorry it was necessary to block you from posting on our forum. You had much to share with others and you were (like so many of us) obviously passionate about your dogs.

However, if you'll remember, you were even given a second chance and allowed to return to our community. Yet unfortunately, within a few hours, you were back at it again - arguing bitterly with others, using foul language and accusing anyone who didn't agree with you of working as an undercover agent for the pet food industry.

After being deleted by 3 different public forums (Dog Food Advisor, Scam.com and Yahoo! Answers), I hope you've finally learned that using fake identities to post damaging and untruthful accusations about others is not acceptable behavior to most quality forums.
    Last edited by DogFoodAdvisor; 06-19-2012 at 07:33 AM.

Mike Sagman, you are so full of crap! I was banned from your site because you, LawsRawesome, and a couple of others bashed me for warning people about Kirkland dry Dog Food.

Mike Sagman advised people to CONTINUE to feed their dogs Diamond manufactured Pet food and the Kirkland brand, despite my warnings, because there was no recall made public yet. Do you know how many MORE dogs got sick and/or died because of Mike Sagman's advice on the DOG FOOD ADVISOR?

If a pet food is making dogs around the country sick, then it's a problem! And look how long it took Diamond Pet Food to recall their food. Look at the way they slowly rolled out all of the other brands. You don't bash or ban people that were trying to let others know something is not right with the food.

I didn't re-post under different names. Mike Sagman has access to everyone's IP address. Here's proof from LabsRawesome under the review of 'Diamond Naturals (Dry)' -
    "Peter, Alex, Laura, DogsOnTheHill, Sandra, Simon, You need to stop this RIDICULOUSNESS. Your IP address will be checked and then you will get banned from this site. BYE!"
    06/11/2012 06:16 PM

So you blatantly lie! Mike Sagman continues to brainwash people that he is an expert and unbiased in his reviews, but he is a fraud!

I'm not Cali, or Yent, and any of the other people that posted questions about the DOG FOOD ADVISOR on Yahoo. Yahoo can verify that as well. The questions on Yahoo Answers were deleted because of the nature of the content. You were being exposed by other people. I used my real name, Sue in Yahoo! Those were other people that were banned from your site and also noticed that your reviews were influenced by dog food manufactures.

I started and posted under the thread - DIAMOND PET FOOD RECALL. It contains good, honest information. The administration of this forum can vouch for my creditability.

I once dated a man like Mike, a master of deceit! He accused me of cheating because he wanted to throw me off. He was the one with the affair. Just like Mike accusing me of using multiple names. It's probably Mike Sagman using multiple names to make it appear that his site has a lot of traffic. Again the DOG FOOD ADVISOR is exposed for fraud! And Mike Sagman's reviews are influenced by pet food manufactures.
    Last edited by wolfladysue; 06-20-2012 at 08:36 AM.

Thank you Mike Sagman for the one star review!

THE MOTIVE BEHIND THE DOG FOOD ADVISOR IS TO BUY DOG FOOD FROM HIM. HIS REVIEWS ARE NOT UNBIASED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfladysue View Post
    I started and posted under the thread - DIAMOND PET FOOD RECALL. It contains good, honest information. The administration of this forum can vouch for my creditability.
    Actually, you started a thread titled, "Dog Food Advisor - Scam" on 5APR2012.

In a PM to a MOD, on 20APR2012, I recommended changing the thread title.

Here's the response PM I got showing the thread title at that time and my original PM, which is quoted;
    (I did not include the MOD's typed response.)

I believe that the MOD got in touch with you about changing the title.

Here is the thread in question at scam.com/showthread.php?t=155102. As you can see the thread title has indeed been changed.

Also see Post #44 from that thread;
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    Moderator note:

If you see that your post has been edited or deleted, it is merely because the topic of this thread has been narrowed to the Diamond Pet Food recalls. Any off-topic references have been removed with permission from both of the original parties and the old topic is declared settled, at least as far as this thread goes.

We request that any future posts continue on this new topic alone.

Thanks for your assistance and patience. We value your imput here on Scam.com and we REALLY like it when situations can get resolved through us, or even just indirectly involving us.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me at any time.

Thanks again.
    Note that this post (#44) is dated 26APR2012.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 06-20-2012 at 02:46 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

WolfLadySue,

I'm a regular reader of The Dog Food Advisor website.

And I looked over the entire Kirkland and Diamond threads on the Dog Food Advisor website. I looked everywhere.

And you know what? I never could find where Mike ever "advised people to continue to feed their dogs Diamond manufactured Pet food and the Kirkland brand".

Your claim here is a complete fabrication. And the public record proves it. He never once said such a thing. You just made that up, didn't you?

Holy smokes, WolfLadySue. How can you lie like that? Did you really believe no one would care enough to check out your story?

Where's your proof? Why should anyone ever believe all these lies you keep making up?

By the way, I was right there (along with many other witnesses) when you got banned. And (as you well know) you weren't banned because you were trying to warn people about a dog food.

No, WolfLadySue. You were banned because you were mean, rude and angry with others. You were never helpful. You talked down to nice people with hostility and hatred in your words. Your hostile attitude was just like it is here.

Now, let's set the record straight about those names you mentioned above. How come you're leaving out the most important part? Did you forget?

How come you didn't mention the names "Peter, Alex, Laura, DogsOnTheHill, Sandra, Simon" were all proven to be fake identities given by the same person. These "phoneys" actually participated in deceptive conversations with each other.

Yet they were all (in fact) the work of the same individual fraudulently posing as 10 different people and posting from just one computer.

That's against the rules of any forum, including this one. And that's why "they" also were banned.

Your angry attitude demonstrated throughout this thread serves as indisputable proof to all of the mean and rude kind of person you truly are.

Give it a rest, WolfLady. Trying to get even with someone by using deceit and lies won't ever get you the respect you want.

Smart people will always see the truth.
    Last edited by DakotaBrian; 06-20-2012 at 03:40 PM.

I find this thread interesting.

I have dogs and have had dogs for years and years. We make a lot of the food we feed them but we do buy some dog food.
    Just never worried that much about it.

I took a look at the we b site but didn't check to see if the claims of scamming are true.

Hopefully Sue will post so that we can see her claims are true. I'm not going to read everything said on that site.

Your right, EvilZoe, the thread started out as DOG FOOD ADVISOR -SCAM. If you google DOG FOOD ADVISOR, you'll see other people have figured out that he appears to be influenced by dog food manufactures. I didn't post the following questions on Yahoo -

1) IS THE DOG FOOD ADVISOR OWNED BY A DOG FOOD COMPANY...

2) WHY DO YOU GET BANNED FROM THE DOG FOOD ADVISOR FOR TELLING THE TRUTH....

I'm NOT the only person that has figured out Mike Sagman is biased.

Second, DakotaBrian is either Mike himself or one of his staff members. I don't recall seeing that name on the DOG FOOD ADVISOR. Not saying I know for a fact it's Mike but like LabsRawsome, when you read their posts, there's something fishy going on.

DakotaBrian only has 3 posts on this forum and if he were part of the conversation back when I first posted on the DOG FOOD ADVISOR, he would remember Mike definitely telling people to ignore my warning unless the FDA made it official. Why do you think I got banned from that forum? I was stating something is wrong with the Kirkland Lamb and Rice, and was told I was a troll. That I was making this up and no one else was having a problem with this food. Like I said, look how long it took the FDA and Diamond Pet Food to publish the recall. My dogs were sick back in Feb. TWO MONTHS LATER, the recall. How many more dogs were affected before this went public? So DakotaBrain, where are your posts on the DOG FOOD ADVISOR back when Mike Sagman banned me?
    Last edited by wolfladysue; 06-21-2012 at 10:06 AM.

A few points:

Your right, EvilZoe, the thread started out as DOG FOOD ADVISOR -SCAM.
    'EvilZoe' has not posted in this thread.
    If you goggle DOG FOOD ADVISOR, you'll see other people have figured out that he appears to be influenced by dog food manufactures.
    Why would, or should, anyone go searching for your evidence to support your claims?
    I didn't post the following questions on Yahoo
    Questions are only evidence that you don't know the answer.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

[SIZE="4"]Your right, EvilZoe, the thread started out as DOG FOOD ADVISOR -SCAM. If you google DOG FOOD ADVISOR, you'll see other people have figured out that he appears to be influenced by dog food manufactures. I didn't post the following questions on Yahoo -

1) IS THE DOG FOOD ADVISOR OWNED BY A DOG FOOD COMPANY...

2) WHY DO YOU GET BANNED FROM THE DOG FOOD ADVISOR FOR TELLING THE TRUTH....

SIZE]
    Just a note, I can no longer find the second question on google in Yahoo Answers. The post was deleted before anyone could comment, so I think it dropped off the google search. But someone did post this question about the DOG FOOD ADVISOR. Question #1 was moved to the Law-Forums.org forum. Proof other people are figuring out the DOG FOOD ADVISOR reviews are biased and influenced by dog food manufactures.

And a note to Nomaxim, please re-read the post. I said, "Your right, EvilZoe". I didn't say EvilZoe posted on that thread.

Just a note, I can no longer find the second question on google in Yahoo Answers. The post was deleted before anyone could comment, so I think it dropped off the google search. But someone did post this question about the DOG FOOD ADVISOR. Question #1 was moved to the Law-Forums.org forum. Proof other people are figuring out the DOG FOOD ADVISOR reviews are biased and influenced by dog food manufactures.
    May I suggest working on the difference between the words, 'someone' and 'people'.
    Hint:
    One means a single individual and the other means a group.

And a note to Nomaxim, please re-read the post. I said, "Your right, EvilZoe". I didn't say EvilZoe posted on that thread.
    Really, so you are now saying that you posted this;
    Your right, EvilZoe
    When that sentence was in fact;
    Your right, EvilZoe, the thread started out as DOG FOOD ADVISOR -SCAM.
    If you weren't implying that 'EvilZoe' posted it, then why did you included her name in the sentence?

Also, what do you mean by;
    I didn't say EvilZoe posted on that thread.
    What thread are you referring too?
    Since I was referring to this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    'EvilZoe' has not posted in this thread.
    May I suggest also working on the meanings of the words, 'that' and 'this'.

I see that we are all still waiting for your evidence, by the way.
    Why would, or should, anyone go searching for your evidence to support your claims?
    Last edited by nomaxim; 06-22-2012 at 03:14 PM.

There have been several other people banned from the DOG FOOD ADVISOR's site. They also noticed that the reviews appeared to be influenced by dog food manufactures. And when they also tried to warn people on the site's forum about a problem with a particular dog food, they also got banned from the DOG FOOD ADVISOR site.

Now this forum is about scams! If I'm not the only person that believes his site is a scam, than I ask that we be allowed to share our experiences. There were a couple of questions listed on "Yahoo Answers" that Mike Sagman of the DOG FOOD ADVISOR got the Yahoo Team to deleted because others are questioning the motive behind the DOG FOOD ADVISOR.

If this forum is about SCAMS, then please allow us to speak freely about our experiences and tell the truth about the DOG FOOD ADVISOR. Feel free to check the IP addresses, because I'm not reposting under a different name.
    So far this is just your opinion and you have no proof that there is a scam going on by this site or the owner of the site.

It sounds like your ticked because you were banned by this site.

Where are the other members of this site that agree with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    So far this is just your opinion and you have no proof that there is a scam going on by this site or the owner of the site.

It sounds like your ticked because you were banned by this site.

Where are the other members of this site that agree with you?
    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at his site and see that he is pushing dog food. If you're a so called expert at dog food and giving unbiased reviews, you don't sell what you are reviewing. That's a conflict! Others agree! If someone is recommending that you continue to feed your dogs food that is making other dogs sick and killing them because the FDA hasn't announced a recall, you are not an expert and you are giving very bad advice. That's what he did before the recall. He has now changed his advice since the recall.

I got banned from his site because Mike Sagman didn't want my warnings about Diamond Dog Food. It hurt his sales. So Mike Sagman and a couple of his followers try to make you look like a troll, argue with you, then ultimately ban you from his site. Others have had similar experiences, not just me.

And if your interested in reading more about his scam, check the Internet. Other people are noticing his reviews are biased. And he's giving poor advice. No one wants to read a lot of information in one post. It's available on the internet if you want to take the time to look at it before giving me a hard time.

Prove to me that Mike Sagman is giving expert and unbiased reviews!! Where are YOUR posts on the DOG FOOD ADVISOR forum BEFORE the recall when I was posting my warnings?
    Last edited by wolfladysue; 06-22-2012 at 03:40 PM.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at his site and see that he is pushing dog food. If you're a so called expert at dog food and giving unbiased reviews, you don't sell what you are reviewing. That's a conflict! Others agree! If someone is recommending that you continue to feed your dogs food that is making other dogs sick and killing them because the FDA hasn't announced a recall, you are not an expert and you are giving very bad advice. That's what he did before the recall. He has now changed his advice since the recall.

I got banned from his site because Mike Sagman didn't want my warnings about Diamond Dog Food. It hurt his sales. So Mike Sagman and a couple of his followers try to make you look like a troll, argue with you, then ultimately ban you from his site. Others have had similar experiences, not just me.

And if your interested in reading more about his scam, check the Internet. Other people are noticing his reviews are biased. And he's giving poor advice. No one wants to read a lot of information in one post. It's available on the internet if you want to take the time to look at it before giving me a hard time.

Prove to me that Mike Sagman is giving expert and unbiased reviews!! Where are YOUR posts on the DOG FOOD ADVISOR forum BEFORE the recall when I was posting my warnings?
    What is it you are wanting to accomplish by posting this information on this website?

Is this man breaking the law?

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    What is it you are wanting to accomplish by posting this information on this website?

Is this man breaking the law?
    Good question.

However;
    I see that we are all still waiting for your evidence, by the way.

Is the Google search button too difficult?

If you want to give me a hard time, why don't YOU prove me wrong?

Mike Sagman shouldn't claim he's an expert when he's not. Mike Sagman shouldn't claim he's giving unbiased reviews when he's not. And don't give people advice that can hurt or kill your pet. There should be a law!