+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WE NEED YOUR HELP VADIM is BACK

Vadim Verveda (aka devon johnston ,vad johnston or alexie bordev )and Olmedo Zagia have been release from prison. They are attempting to sales more warranties to you guys in the USA. Tell your friends and relatives about the scam. They are trying to SCAM more people.
    The Mutual Warranty web page was fix with the intentions that they could sale more warranties. BE CAREFUL

Re: WE NEED YOUR HELP VADIM is BACK

Guys, just to let you know, although the webpage for MUTUAL WARRANTY is up again ... does't mean that the company is back on buisness. If you try to get an agreement with mutual it's probable that you receive a call from DEVON OR VADIM, OLMEDO, CAROLA using different names. DON'T FALL FOR IT..... PLEASE DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.... THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!! CROOKS!!!!!

DON' TRUST THEM... PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD, CALL YOU FRIENDS LET THEM KNOW.
    Trust me I been there, I was an employee , the DENVER address for MUTUAL it's a lie,the address doen't exist at all.

ONCE AGAIN DON'T FALL FOR THIS GUYS BS, CONTACT FBI, INTERPOLE, OAK BAY POLICE DEPT, CNN, YOUR LOCAL NEWS..... LET THEM KNOW WHAT IS THE SITUATION AND HELP US GET THIS SCAMMER AND PUT HIM WHERE HE BELONGS - BEHIND BARS !!!!!!!

OM effing G!!! How cynical of them...

Service Notice - Last Updated: September 8, 1:00am MT
    We are still experiencing technical difficulties at our contact center. We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. During this interruption we will continue providing outstanding customer service by submitting a ticket below. We apologize for any inconvenience.

People don't fall for this. Seriously! As you can see, there's no indication of the latest ph# in service, the live person feature is disabled, and as the "service notice" states the only way to submit a ticket is doing it at the website.

Yeah... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! I don't think so!

Outstanding customer service? LMAO! Please don't be fooled to believe this. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT contact them under any circumstances. If you're planning on writing them to get your money back - please, that is not going to happen. Just don't deal with the mutual warranty website at all.

Please process everything through your credit card companies, banks, local authorities, etc as you have been adviced.

Please!!!!!

Don't give them the chance to keep scammig people!!!!

us home warranties ushomewarranties.com ushw

Let's Organize & Get This Guy!

I spoke with the DA in Denver & the AG's office, supposedly Vadim Verveda has been arrested in Panama. We've got to contact everyone and anyone we can to get this guy extradited to the USA and got him on RICO and fleeing the country. Post you complaints with the FBI's internet crime complaint center at www.ic3.gov. Also file with the FBI, the BBB, you local police department. Keep all records of correspondance, attempts of correspondence, times, dates, who you talked to, etc...Is there anyone out there who has legal connections? This is a class action ready. Included in the suit should be Merchant Services, the company that is handling their internet transactions. They have been informed that Mutual has defrauded their customers and that they are a party to the crime since they are continuing to transact on Mutual's behalf. We need to organize and pursue if we have any chance of seeing justice or any of our money again.

***Update...I've been contacting class action attorneys & Interpol

If you got scammed by Vad Johnston aka Devon Vervada aka Vadim (depends on who is asking...), here are some news.

He is now in Vancouver setting up another scam called
    www.myautosold.com

Couldn't you have kept him in jail in Panama?

Quote Originally Posted by ushomewarranties
    us home warranties ushomewarranties.com ushw
    what ever happend to US HOME WARRANTIES?

ALL THAT IS SHOWING UP NOW?

This site is under construction and coming soon. Popular Categories: Travel | Financial Planning | E Commerce | Lifestyle | Real Estate
    Buy a domain name
    as low as $14.99

.com .net .org
    .biz .info .us

Related Categories
    Car Warranties
    GM Warranties
    Aftermarket Warranties
    Auto Warranties
    Extended Warranties
    Extented Warranties
    Home Warranties
    Automotive Extended Warranties
    Warranty
    Extened Warranty
    Powertrain Warranty
    GM Warranty

Build Your Business:
    Special web site hosting offer
    Forward visitors to your web site
    Incorporate Your Business
    Trademark Your Company's Name

Sponsored Listings
    Warranty Software
    OEM and Extended Warranty Enterprise Deployed or On Demand
    www.tavant.com

All the Auto Warranty
    Auto Warranty & Related Services Find Local Auto Warranty Here
    Auto.Warranty.AlltheServices.com

Compare Home Warranties
    Protect Yourself- Get a Warranty. Your Source for Home Warranties.
    www.HomeWarrantys.com

Used Microscopes
    Major brands of microscopes. Save up to 70%! New & used since 1940
    www.Melsobel.com

Used car warranties
    Get Toyota Certified peace of mind. Find your used Toyota now!
    certified.toyota.ca

Used MRI
    Manufactures Warranties Available Wholesale/Retail 718-317-0124
    www.preownedmri.com

Rebuilt ECUs ECMs TCMs
    Automotive Computers All Makes Reliable Low Cost 1-Year Warranty
    autocomputerexchange.com

Home Warranties
    Directory Of Home Warranty Deals Find Home Warranties Quickly.
    HomeWarranties.MortgageGuide101.com

Box stapler. Salco
    Corrugated Box stapler. Warranties. New models from $89. Since 1947.
    www.stapleheadquarters.com

Extended Auto Warranty
    Get Info on Extended Auto Warranty from 14 Search Engines in 1.
    www.info.com/ExtendedAutoWarranty

Trademark Free Zone, Review our Privacy Policy, Service Agreement, Legal Notice
    Copyright 2006 Network Solutions. All rights reserved.

----------------

I found this site:

its the same name as us home warranties? any info on these guys?

www.ushomewarranty.com

Premier Home Warranty Protection
    providing peace of mind for both buyer and seller.

Warranties for the states of:

Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia

i want to know how you linked vad to myautosold.com ??? that site is owned by methomewarranty (look at the whois info) and that site seems to have good reviews and good business practices.. the owner of myautosold is richard, the owner of methomewarranty... and if you are worried about money back from that site, just get a refund from your credit card company... i was looking in to listing with these guys... i dont see anything to support this claim that its a scam.. more and more cars are popping up on the site... the magazine will be distributed at 7-11 and safeway.... and if there are hundreds of cars and they are paying for payperclick and advertising the ads in plain text, people will see the ads in google...

i dont work for them or anything, i just want to know why i SHOULDNT sign up with a company that promises my money back?

i want to know how you linked vad to myautosold.com ??? that site is owned by methomewarranty (look at the whois info) and that site seems to have good reviews and good business practices.. the owner of myautosold is richard, the owner of methomewarranty... and if you are worried about money back from that site, just get a refund from your credit card company... i was looking in to listing with these guys... i dont see anything to support this claim that its a scam.. more and more cars are popping up on the site... the magazine will be distributed at 7-11 and safeway.... and if there are hundreds of cars and they are paying for payperclick and advertising the ads in plain text, people will see the ads in google...

i dont work for them or anything, i just want to know why i SHOULDNT sign up with a company that promises my money back?

the connection with Devon to myautosold.com is this. Richard was the original partner with Devon in Mutual Warranty.
    He left, started his own company Methomewarranty.com and it failed.
    Now they are partners again.
    Beware, anything they touch will be a scam.
    Richard has a past similar to Devons

does anyone have any advice about how to get the money back that was stolen by mutual warranty or is it just a total loss. i have complained to the FBI, BBB, Consumer Affairs and all other similar sites. i was told by my bank that a charge can not be reversed after 30 days, but is there a catch when money is taken in a scam.

Re: lets shut him down vlads new name in vancouver is JESSE

Alright folks you wanted Vlad you got him !!!!!!!!!!!it s the month of febuary 07 and vlads new name is JESSE he opend a office @ the 100 block of Beady st on the corner of west hastings st in vancouver B.C the company is called my auto sold he interveiwed me and i have a friend that currently works there his partners a two guys named gord and richard both gord and richard work for the alberta media group these guys are operating a company which pays all of the employees under the table with canada post money orders this company is not paying taxes and every employee in there are down and out needing a paycheque these are innocent people trying make ends meet . Im posting this for a friend who works there now and does not deserve to have his life ruined cause of this clown . lets end this clown because every other person in ther is innocent just trying to make ends meet the adress of his office is the SUNTOWER BUILDING
    3rd floor , office #309 I know because my interveiw was there a couple months ago enough talk this guy is killing my buddies life who is currently still working there he JESSE JESSE JESSE is always in the office late cause he i guess he likes to drink alot if you go in there wait till 7-8 pm they are open at night. Not paying tax as a business owner is a serious fraud crime and the employees are catching on I hope this helps all the innocnent people that got hurt by this guy including the people that took the bait to the people that worked for or currently are working for him ........ Suntower building

Alright folks you wanted Vlad you got him !!!!!!!!!!!it s the month of febuary 07 and vlads new name is JESSE he opend a office @ the 100 block of Beatty st on the corner of west hastings st in vancouver B.C the company is called my auto sold he interveiwed me and i have a friend that currently works there his partners a two guys named gord and richard both gord and richard work for the alberta media group these guys are operating a company which pays all of the employees under the table with canada post money orders this company is not paying taxes and every employee in there are down and out needing a paycheque these are innocent people trying make ends meet . Im posting this for a friend who works there now and does not deserve to have his life ruined cause of this clown . lets end this clown because every other person in ther is innocent just trying to make ends meet the adress of his office is the SUNTOWER BUILDING
    3rd floor , office #309 I know because my interveiw was there a couple months ago enough talk this guy is killing my buddies life who is currently still working there he JESSE JESSE JESSE is always in the office late cause he i guess he likes to drink alot if you go in there wait till 7-8 pm they are open at night. Not paying tax as a business owner is a serious fraud crime and the employees are catching on I hope this helps all the innocnent people that got hurt by this guy including the people that took the bait to the people that worked for or currently are working for him ........ Suntower building

Alright folks you wanted Vlad you got him !!!!!!!!!!!it s the month of febuary 07 and vlads new name is JESSE he opend a office @ the 100 block of Beatty st on the corner of west hastings st in vancouver B.C the company is called my auto sold he interveiwed me and i have a friend that currently works there his partners a two guys named gord and richard both gord and richard work for the alberta media group these guys are operating a company which pays all of the employees under the table with canada post money orders this company is not paying taxes and every employee in there are down and out needing a paycheque these are innocent people trying make ends meet . Im posting this for a friend who works there now and does not deserve to have his life ruined cause of this clown . lets end this clown because every other person in ther is innocent just trying to make ends meet the adress of his office is the SUNTOWER BUILDING
    3rd floor , office #309 I know because my interveiw was there a couple months ago enough talk this guy is killing my buddies life who is currently still working there he JESSE JESSE JESSE is always in the office late cause he i guess he likes to drink alot if you go in there wait till 7-8 pm they are open at night. Not paying tax as a business owner is a serious fraud crime and the employees are catching on I hope this helps all the innocnent people that got hurt by this guy including the people that took the bait to the people that worked for or currently are working for him ........ Suntower building 3rd floor office #309 SUNTOWER BUILDING

HOME COMFORT WARRANTY = MUTUAL WARRANTY

THIS COMPANY IS JUST MUTUAL WARRANTY UNDER A NEW NAME COMING TO RIP US OFF AGAIN. DON'T FALL FOR IT.

I HAVE POSTED SOME PICTURES BELOW TO SHOW YOU THE PROOF.

1. THEIR HEADQUARTERS IS IN A RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD.
    2. THEY BOTH OPERATE OUT OF THE COUNTRY OF PANAMA
    3. THE SAME COMPANY (LOCATED IN PANAMA) CREATED BOTH WEBSITES.

I SPOKE TO 3 SALES REPRESENTATIVES TODAY WHO ALL TOLD ME THEY ARE LOCATED IN DELAWARE. WITHOUT PREJUDICE I ASKED ALL 3 WHY THEY HAD SPANISH ACCENTS IN DELAWARE, EVEN THE RECORDING ON THEIR 800 # HAS A WOMAN WITH A SPANISH ACCENT, I FINALLY PRYED IT OUT OF THIRD GUY, THEY ARE LOCATED IN DA DA DA PANAMA

LOOK CLOSELY AT THE PHOTOS BELOW WITH MY NOTES.

hcwarranty.com scam hcwarranty.com sucks
    home comfort warranty scam
    home comfort warranty sucks

Patriot Home Warranty Scam is Mutual Warranty Just a New Name

These guys have to stop trying to steal our money. They have opened 3 other companies since the mutual warranty scam. They have opened patriot home warranty, home comfort warranty, & us home warranties. STOP TRYING TO STEAL AND GET A JOB

I have posted some images from their website, pictures are worth a thousand words.

Picture 1.
    From the about us section of the website - says they are based in boise idaho.

Picture 2.
    from the contact us section of the website, says they are in delaware. MAKE UP YOUR MIND. Also remember a short lived hcwarranty.com / home comfort warranty scam that was proven to be mutual warranty, then they suddenly disappeared.

Picture 3.
    Avans technologies, just happens to be AVANS.CA. The CA means canada - like devon johnston or vadim verveda or MUTAL WARRANTY SCUMBAGS. I guess he didnt want to use his panama web designer this time.

Picture 4.
    I got a quote but the quote price is blank and I was only customer number p52 which logs in consecutive order. What kind of idiot would advertise a website that doesnt even work
    Picture 5. They are open 24 hours a day but I can't even reach them at 11AM. Also in business since 2002 but no one has ever heard of them before. I smell BS.

Picture 6.

this is from the who is lookup, they are in business since 2002 but they just purchased the name patriothomewarranty.com on oct 30 2006. SMELL THE BS YET?????

Patriot Home Warranty Scam is Mutual Warranty Just a New Name

These guys have to stop trying to steal our money. They have opened 3 other companies since the mutual warranty scam. They have opened patriot home warranty, home comfort warranty, & us home warranties. STOP TRYING TO STEAL AND GET A JOB

I have posted some images from their website, pictures are worth a thousand words.

Picture 1.
    From the about us section of the website - says they are based in boise idaho.

Picture 2.
    from the contact us section of the website, says they are in delaware. MAKE UP YOUR MIND. Also remember a short lived hcwarranty.com / home comfort warranty scam that was proven to be mutual warranty, then they suddenly disappeared.

Picture 3.
    Avans technologies, just happens to be AVANS.CA. The CA means canada - like devon johnston or vadim verveda or MUTAL WARRANTY SCUMBAGS. I guess he didnt want to use his panama web designer this time.

Picture 4.
    I got a quote but the quote price is blank and I was only customer number p52 which logs in consecutive order. What kind of idiot would advertise a website that doesnt even work
    Picture 5. They are open 24 hours a day but I can't even reach them at 11AM. Also in business since 2002 but no one has ever heard of them before. I smell BS.

Picture 6.

this is from the who is lookup, they are in business since 2002 but they just purchased the name patriothomewarranty.com on oct 30 2006. SMELL THE BS YET?????

Patriot home warranty scam ; patriot home warranty scum ; patriot home warranty sucks ; Patriothomewarranty.com scam ; patriothomewarranty.com scum ; patriothomewarranty.com sucks ; Mutual warranty scam ; mutual warranty scum; mutual warranty sucks ; Mutualwarranty.com scam ; mutualwarranty.com scum ; mutualwarranty.com sucks ; home comfort warranty scam ; home comfort warranty scum ; home comfort warranty sucks ; hcwarranty.com scam ; hcwarranty.com scum ; hcwarranty.com sucks ; us home warranties scam ; us home warranties suck ; us home warranties scum ; ushomewarranties.com scam ; ushomewarranties.com suck ; ushomewarranties.com scum ; Royal Home Warranty Scam ; royal home warranty scum ; royal home warranty sucks ; RoyalHomeWarranty.com Scam ; Royalhomewarranty.com scum ; royalhomewarranty.com sucks ;