+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: WE NEED YOUR HELP VADIM is BACK

LOOK AT THIS. PATRIOT HOME WARRANTY WAS JUST INCORPORATED ON 3/19/07.

THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

Nationwide Home Warranty Scam / Nationwidehomewarranty.com Scum Sucks complaints
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NATIONWIDE HOME WARRANTY = MUTUAL WARRANTY
    THIS COMPANY IS JUST MUTUAL WARRANTY UNDER A NEW NAME COMING TO RIP US OFF AGAIN. DON'T FALL FOR IT.
    I HAVE POSTED SOME PICTURES BELOW TO SHOW YOU THE PROOF.
    1. THEY HAVE JUST OPENED FOR BUSINESS ON MARCH 7, 2007
    2. THEY DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO GIVE HEADQUARTERS LOCATION ONLY A PO BOX
    3. THE SAME COMPANY (LOCATED IN PANAMA) CREATED BOTH WEBSITES.
    THIS IS THE FOURTH COMPANY MUTUAL WARRANTY HAS TRIED TO OPEN, US HOME WARRANTIES, PATRIOT HOME WARRANTY, AND HOME COMFORT WARRANTY ARE ALL NOW OUT OF BUSINESS. HOW MANY TIMES IS THIS GUY GOING TO TRY TO STEAL OUR HARD EARNED MONEY.
    I TRIED TO CALL TO VERIFY INFORMATION, BUT I GUESS THEY ARE NOT OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY AS THEY CLAIM. I WILL CALL AGAIN AND UPDATE IF THEY EVEN BOTHER TO ANSWER THE PHONES DURING THE DAY.
    DON'T LET THIS VADIM VERVEDA MUTUAL WARRANTY OR WHOEVER THIS GUY IS STEAL OUR MONEY AGAIN. LETS SHUT HIM DOWN AND GET SOMEONE TO PUT HIM IN PRISON. ENOUGH ALREADY.
    LOOK CLOSELY AT THE PHOTOS BELOW WITH MY NOTES.

Nationwide Home warranty scam ; nationwide home warranty scum ; nationwide home warranty ; nationwidehomewarranty.com scam ; nationwidehomewarranty.com scum ; nationwidehomewarranty.com sucks; nationwidehomewarranty.com complaints ; Patriot home warranty scam ; patriot home warranty scum ; patriot home warranty sucks ; Patriothomewarranty.com scam ; patriothomewarranty.com scum ; patriothomewarranty.com sucks ; Mutual warranty scam ; mutual warranty scum; mutual warranty sucks ; Mutualwarranty.com scam ; mutualwarranty.com scum ; mutualwarranty.com sucks ; home comfort warranty scam ; home comfort warranty scum ; home comfort warranty sucks ; hcwarranty.com scam ; hcwarranty.com scum ; hcwarranty.com sucks ; us home warranties scam ; us home warranties suck ; us home warranties scum ; ushomewarranties.com scam ; ushomewarranties.com suck ; ushomewarranties.com scum ; Royal Home Warranty Scam ; royal home warranty scum ; royal home warranty sucks ; RoyalHomeWarranty.com Scam ; Royalhomewarranty.com scum ; royalhomewarranty.com sucks ;

Re: All Mutual Warranty complaints here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just stumble upon this thing. i'm gonna copy paste it so everyone can see it. i'll be doing it all over scam.com.

Re: VADIM'S DAD HAS BEEN TRACKED DOWN!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LISTEN UP GUYS. SOMEONE WAS NICE ENOUGH TO SHARE THIS TIDBIT ON RUSSIAN SCAM ARTIST VADIM VERVEDA AKA DEVON JOHNSTON. MAYBE WE COULD STILL GET OUR MONEY BACK SOMEHOW. HIS FATHER HAS BEEN TRACKED DOWN. READ ON!!!!!!!

Hi guys

I found some pretty solid information regarding this Goof. I worked for Mutual Warranty way back in 2005 and I have been following this Goof for a while now. He skiped town on me and owes me 5k. I thought it was a legit company until one day he just left. Anyways, this just came to me, I remember when he was working here his dad would come in and help him out. His Dad's name is Gary Johnston and he is very involved in Rugby Canada. He would know where he is. Now I looked up his Dad and tracked him down. His phone number is 250-388-7441. His Dad I know was also involved in the company, his Dad would also put money into the company and therefore is just as liable. His dads email address is [email protected]. He lives in Oak Bay on Vancouver Island in the city of Victoria , British Columbia, Canada. Anyways I have tried to contact him here today but no luck. If we all try maybe we will get some where. His Father is an accomplise. Its a new lead......Lets get this Goof F%&$

4. 10-19-2011, 12:53 PM

5. 10-19-2011, 12:56 PM

Re: VAD DIED IN A CAR CRASH

Did his dad go to jail too?? A person above said he was involved too?

7. 10-19-2011, 06:31 PM

Re: VAD DIED IN A CAR CRASH

Quote Originally Posted by waller82 View Post
    Did his dad go to jail too?? A person above said he was involved too?
    I was a close friend of the family
    Vadim gave his father hundreds of thousands of dollars to hold onto for him
    on more then one occasion
    The last time I was at their house in Oak Bay, was the day after Vadim was reported to be in an accident overseas
    Kuala lampur I believe, I heard Gary and Vadim's Mother Xena talking about Vadim
    and how he had given her copious amounts of money to hold onto also, mostly cash
    They were talking like Vadim was still alive, they did not seem upset over his apparent death
    Her youngest son has been telling my son that Vadim had to relocate to another country to avoid prosecution
    Apparently Vadim's parents are sending money overseas to somebody
    I personally think he faked his death and is living the life somewhere
    as for Vadim's dad being involved, every single time I visited their home in Oak Bay, Gary Johnston was on the phone conducting business on his son Vadim's behalf. He was very much involved and most likely still is.
    I do not understand why the authoritys have not done more to help out all of the people Vadim ripped off over the years..meanwhile his parents are living it up , vacationing every other month etc

Actually the number for Vadim's parents is 250-592-2402 unless it has been changed and Gary has a cell phone that Vadim bought him 250-885-2418
    I do not speak with the family anymore, although my son is friends with their son. I see him on that cell phone constantly

I hope you get your money back !

Quote Originally Posted by gotscammedbymutual View Post
    Re: All Mutual Warranty complaints here

i just stumble upon this thing. i'm gonna copy paste it so everyone can see it. i'll be doing it all over scam.com.

Re: VADIM'S DAD HAS BEEN TRACKED DOWN!
    LISTEN UP GUYS. SOMEONE WAS NICE ENOUGH TO SHARE THIS TIDBIT ON RUSSIAN SCAM ARTIST VADIM VERVEDA AKA DEVON JOHNSTON. MAYBE WE COULD STILL GET OUR MONEY BACK SOMEHOW. HIS FATHER HAS BEEN TRACKED DOWN. READ ON!!!!!!!

Hi guys

I found some pretty solid information regarding this Goof. I worked for Mutual Warranty way back in 2005 and I have been following this Goof for a while now. He skiped town on me and owes me 5k. I thought it was a legit company until one day he just left. Anyways, this just came to me, I remember when he was working here his dad would come in and help him out. His Dad's name is Gary Johnston and he is very involved in Rugby Canada. He would know where he is. Now I looked up his Dad and tracked him down. His phone number is 250-388-7441. His Dad I know was also involved in the company, his Dad would also put money into the company and therefore is just as liable. His dads email address is [email protected]. He lives in Oak Bay on Vancouver Island in the city of Victoria , British Columbia, Canada. Anyways I have tried to contact him here today but no luck. If we all try maybe we will get some where. His Father is an accomplise. Its a new lead......Lets get this Goof F%&$