+ Reply to Thread

I Love My Own Shit

well, what i really mean is.....i love doing just what i feel like everyday even if i dont feel like doing ANYTHING!? !%#$# the whole buncha AHOLES who think they RUN the PLACE!? my BIGGEST FAULT is i cant hardly never STICK to this SIMPLE PLAN?! got TOO much GARBAGE of GET SHIT DONE or suffer the consequences ingrained in my PSYCHE!? drugs help but they hurt also since i'm FIGHTING an UPHILL BATTLE!? so the SLY man i must intuit somehow to get thru it all!? :1crysad: :freak3: :judges: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: I Love My Own Shit

hey it works carl!? most hits until SJA came along with JOB as a LOVE!? what does it mean!? people are more interested in JOB loving than EVEN loving their own HABITS!? that's a GOOD thing, right!? :liefde: :freak3: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I read that 3 times and didn't fully understand but it seems like you are your own man and YOU DO WHAT YA WAAANT.

I sense some anger and distain in that but I think you are ready to make a bold move if you needed to.

Cruise control is a great F YOU to an inferior boss. I get it.

I'm just glad it wasn't you love your own "fecal matter". That's hard to support :spin2:

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I read that 3 times and didn't fully understand but it seems like you are your own man and YOU DO WHAT YA WAAANT.

I sense some anger and distain in that but I think you are ready to make a bold move if you needed to.

Cruise control is a great F YOU to an inferior boss. I get it.

I'm just glad it wasn't you love your own "fecal matter". That's hard to support :spin2:
    well originally i just went for SENSATION since carl always uses that EXCUSE for his thread titles!? and i DO want to be my own man as you say but i'm stuck in REASON/PLEASIN mode and am strugglin to get out WITHOUT bein an OUTRIGHT DICK!? another point would be although i love my own shit i think it's killin me slowly but surely maybe faster now since the public MOOD/opinion of personal economics has changed!?

as to FECAL LOVE apparently you DONT watch DR OZ!? to love/inspect your POOP is to LOVE your BEST HEALTH!? dont flush, disect and APPRECIATE!? frame it/name it and BRAG!?

so what was YOUR bold MOVE and when/why did it happen!? and are you THERE yet!? :rryumy: :crazy1: :
    Last edited by lexx; 06-19-2012 at 06:43 PM.