+ Reply to Thread

I love Bobs Burgers

This is a goofy cartoon that my Godsons watch and I am totally hooked on it. H. Jon Benjamin is a comedien that makes the whole show. He also does the voice for Archer (which is an adult cartoon)

Bob's Burgers is an American animated sitcom created by Loren Bouchard for the Fox Broadcasting Company. The series centers on the Belchers - parents Bob and Linda, and their children Tina, Gene, and Louise - who run a hamburger restaurant.

The family was conceived by Bouchard after developing Home Movies for UPN.

Since its debut on January 9, 2011, the show has broadcast 22 episodes and the second season started airing on March 11, 2012. Bob's Burgers has received mixed to positive reviews from media critics. The season premiere, "Human Flesh", drew in 9.38 million viewers, making it the highest-rated series premiere of the season and also finished 9th in the ratings for the week it aired. The first season received an average of approximately 5 million, and it ranked 59th in ratings share, tied with 60 Minutes, The Middle, and Outsourced.
    Each character is masterfully written and unique. The plot lines are hilariously over the top, crude, but genius

It's on Netflix (first two seasons) watch it you will love it. I put up there with Southpark and Futarama.
    Last edited by Administrator; 06-12-2012 at 10:08 AM.

Re: I love Bobs Burgers

Listen I live with two boys and cartoons are part of the package deal living with my cousin.

THIS CARTOON is hilarious. I actually have watched every episode at least 5 times.

It's brilliant.

Listen the humor is adultish so be careful.

I screen them first.

The reason its brilliant is that it goes over their heads fast, but keeps the adults laughing.

Find the "stuck in the wall one" OMG!!!!

The one where he's hooked on pills to beat the high score on Burger Time video game....not appropriate.

This year....Beefsquatch was my favorite.
    Last edited by Administrator; 06-16-2012 at 08:52 PM.

The animation is totally different from the first two seasons. The first two seasons are on netflix if you can get that in Australia

The animation was a little rougher, but I preferred it more.

This season they easier went to a cgi or hired a different company because it seems different. I am going to research it beacuse they easier went cheaper or more expensive. I heard it costs like a million to animate one episode or something outrageous. They might have outsourced it overseas to cut costs or someone thought this style is better.

This season the animation is smoother and more colorful. The first 2 seasons it seemed more like a comic book style. Has anyone noticed this too?
    Last edited by Administrator; 06-17-2012 at 05:10 AM.

OK, for just a SECOND there, i thought it said.....i love bobs BOOGERS!? maybe i just SNEAKILY imagined it as a JOKE!? either way, here i am tellin everybody like it or NOT!? after ALL it's been said.....LOVE is FULL of surprises, some GOOD some.........: :crazy1: : :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you