+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Want to know why most Network Marketing programs don't work?

Want to know why most Network Marketing programs don't work?
    Looking for make business friends with true leaders and serious marketer

1. People looking for get rich programs
    2. lazy and watching TV all day eating bom bom and smoking all day
    3. Taking no Action
    4. OverPriced crap
    5. lousy leaders
    6. Over hyped training and junk.
    7. High turnover in most programs

This is why I stay away from 99% of the programs and sponsors and so called leaders. I have no time for people like this and how bad the American work ethic has become. 98% are not made to be a Entrepreneur.

If this is you just bye pass me.

Looking for true leaders.
    Tired of Scams, Pyramids, Ponzi, MLM, matrix, cyclers or overpriced autopay diet/wellness programs / scams
    Michael Ladd
    Skype ID is mladd1361
    Our Training & Marketing Blog: SuccesswithMichael.com

P.S.
    I am tired of garbage;.... some.... just...don't... get it. Everyone seems to be looking for the next "pie in the sky", get rich quick deal, and go from one failed program to the next . I have learned that people join with people who know where they are going, who genuinely care about them; not someone who jumps from deal to deal, looking to make money OFF them instead of WITH them. Join a TEAM that is focused on YOUR success, not the next "deal".

I am the best trainer and leader you ever know!!

Re: Want to know why most Network Marketing programs don't work?

leave a reply don't be afraid. Love to here your opinion.

Thanks
    Michael
    Last edited by Mike75065; 06-11-2012 at 04:38 AM. Reason: typo

3. 06-11-2012, 04:54 AM

It's not that people are lazy, it's that MLM is a bad business model. I mean, some folks don't have a good work ethic, but it's still good enough for them to hold down a 9 to 5. Yet they fail miserably at MLM. Why is that?

It's because they eventually realize that MLM is the opposite of how they are used to doing things, which is to be adequately compensated for work they perform. Not to mention the inherent difficulties of trying to sell products using the Direct Selling/Network marketing model.

Once people realize that it is not at all how they thought it would be, and that it is not only statistically improbable to succeed, but practically impossible, then the only course of action is to stop doing it.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
    It's not that people are lazy, it's that MLM is a bad business model. I mean, some folks don't have a good work ethic, but it's still good enough for them to hold down a 9 to 5. Yet they fail miserably at MLM. Why is that?
    Because if they don't ''hold down'' the job, they are sacked. You are never ''sacked'' in MLM...if you do nothing, just nothing happens.

It's because they eventually realize that MLM is the opposite of how they are used to doing things, which is to be adequately compensated for work they perform. Not to mention the inherent difficulties of trying to sell products using the Direct Selling/Network marketing model.
    In MLM you are only compensated for performance. You really don't know how it works, do you?

Once people realize that it is not at all how they thought it would be, and that it is not only statistically improbable to succeed, but practically impossible, then the only course of action is to stop doing it.
    Unfortunately, most people stop before they even start. Of course, that is always their choice...no one can make them start or stop.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Because if they don't ''hold down'' the job, they are sacked. You are never ''sacked'' in MLM...if you do nothing, just nothing happens.
    True. You just "sack" the MLM and move on.

I'm sure you aready know this.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

"Want to know why most Network Marketing programs don't work?"

It's basically the blind leading the blind, for the most part. MLM takes every Tom, Dick, and Harry off of the street. Most uplines look to take the prospect's money first, without assessing their aptitude and work ethic. Signing up warm bodies and taking their money is the main concern.

Look at the OP. This person is selling their MLM opportunity online, and has numerous grammatical errors throughout the post. I'd be hesitant to enter a business relationship with someone that can't even read and write properly. Sure, there are a few white collar professionals attempting MLM, but they fail and move on just like everyone else. The rank and file in MLM generally have no educational background in business or business psychology, nor do they have experience in non MLM business.

"Looking for make business friends with true leaders and serious marketer"

Really? Did you make it out of second grade?

Learn English before you advertise on the internet.
    MLM's Mission Statement:

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

"Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

Also, WTF is a "bom bom?" It's a "bon-bon or bonbon" for crying out loud. Read the damn package.

"OverPriced crap"

Why is over priced one word, with the letter P capitalized?

I grew up in Bushwick, Brooklyn with a bunch of animals, and many of them could read and write better than you. I'm betting that you've received your education in mathematics from MLM university as well.
    MLM's Mission Statement:

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

"Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

Lolz on the spelling stuff.

I've never been big on spelling, but it's true that really bad spelling is kind of a red flag to someone's intelligence.

A lot of internet people speak/write in versions of EngRish, because they are not native EngLish speakers. But then you have people who just write "creatively" for whatever reason.

But yea, I'd hate to be edifying that guy as my upline sponsor, and telling my friends and family how intelligent and business savvy he is...only to have him open his mouth and mispronounce words that even a 3rd grader could speak and spell.

Such is MLM, eh?
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
    Lolz on the spelling stuff.

I've never been big on spelling, but it's true that really bad spelling is kind of a red flag to someone's intelligence.

A lot of internet people speak/write in versions of EngRish, because they are not native EngLish speakers. But then you have people who just write "creatively" for whatever reason.

But yea, I'd hate to be edifying that guy as my upline sponsor, and telling my friends and family how intelligent and business savvy he is...only to have him open his mouth and mispronounce words that even a 3rd grader could speak and spell.

Such is MLM, eh?

Yeah, ''such is MLM'', you would never find bad spelling or grammar anywhere else but in MLM, would you? Knob.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Yeah, ''such is MLM'', you would never find bad spelling or grammar anywhere else but in MLM, would you? Knob.
    I didn't mean the spelling. I meant the standing up in your living room in front of your friends and family and embarassing yourself by pretending that some idiot who couldn't spell his way out of a Cracker Jack box is going to lead you and your downline to riches.

It's pretty universal throughout business - if you cannot articulate well, or use proper body language, you will be unsuccessful in influencing your customers and prospects. I feel this is why the MLM sponsors rope their downlines into sttending meetings and conventions - there they'll be seduced by more charismatic individuals. That's all well and good, but then they have to go back to prospecting with their lack of sales experience and lack of expertise with business psychology.
    MLM's Mission Statement:

Quote Originally Posted by BoxAlarm126 View Post
    It's pretty universal throughout business - if you cannot articulate well, or use proper body language, you will be unsuccessful in influencing your customers and prospects. I feel this is why the MLM sponsors rope their downlines into sttending meetings and conventions - there they'll be seduced by more charismatic individuals. That's all well and good, but then they have to go back to prospecting with their lack of sales experience and lack of expertise with business psychology.

There are countless examples, especially in the US, where immigrants have joined MLM with hardly a word of English but have gone on to huge success.
    Here in the UK we have a very successful distributor who is dyslexic and who has what you would call poor articulation.
    Good articulation and what you would call other examples of ''business expertise'' are not a requirement to MLM success....finding people who want something and helping them to get it, is.

There are countless examples, especially in the US, where immigrants have joined MLM with hardly a word of English but have gone on to huge success.
    Here in the UK we have a very successful distributor who is dyslexic and who has what you would call poor articulation.
    Good articulation and what you would call other examples of ''business expertise'' are not a requirement to MLM success....finding people who want something and helping them to get it, is.
    These examples are case studies, and are not representative of the norm. They've succeeded despite their shortcomings. If it were normal to succeed with these shortcomings, they wouldn't be detrimental qualities in the first place.

The problem with helping people to get what they want, again, is that the rank and file in MLM get in with practically no sales and marketing education/experience. It's the blind leading the blind in most cases.

MLM educational tools aren't enough. Required college courses in MLM business practice or something similar as a condition of acceptance into the network would be a good start. Anyone can regurgitate internet content in a piecemeal fashion and package it into a CD or book, and sell it to downlines. It hardly makes them a subject matter expert, though. Verifiable substantial MLM income for decades, and/or college degrees in business and such would qualify one to be a subject matter expert, not an unknown quantity, someone who professes to do well in MLM, but is most likely following the "fake it until you make it" methodology.

I find it quite curious that distant uplines profess to be quite well of financially, but cannot produce financial documents to prove such claims. I can say that I'm a level 18 MLM wizard with a $250k income, but that could be a total fabrication. Anyone can lease a sports car for a day, or get their picture taken at a fancy resort down the road from the budget motel they're staying at. Boat excursions can be quite cheap as well. Just get to the meeting before everyone else and hide the beater car a few blocks away, and leave after everyone else. It's real easy to fake affluence.
    MLM's Mission Statement:

Quote Originally Posted by BoxAlarm126 View Post
    "Want to know why most Network Marketing programs don't work?"

It's basically the blind leading the blind, for the most part. MLM takes every Tom, Dick, and Harry off of the street. Most uplines look to take the prospect's money first, without assessing their aptitude and work ethic. Signing up warm bodies and taking their money is the main concern.

Look at the OP. This person is selling their MLM opportunity online, and has numerous grammatical errors throughout the post. I'd be hesitant to enter a business relationship with someone that can't even read and write properly. Sure, there are a few white collar professionals attempting MLM, but they fail and move on just like everyone else. The rank and file in MLM generally have no educational background in business or business psychology, nor do they have experience in non MLM business.

"Looking for make business friends with true leaders and serious marketer"

Really? Did you make it out of second grade?

Learn English before you advertise on the internet.
    Funny thing is, his blog features his affiliate link to Network Marketing VT - the very program that he's bashing.

Also promoting NMVT on his public Facebook page and his squeeze page.
    I don't get it. Michael, Are you promoting NMVT or not??

https://www.facebook.com/Michael75065

http://networkmarketingvt.com/indexA.php?id=Mike75065

https://www.facebook.com/NetworkMarketingVTJoinHere

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

"Wag more, bark less."

yes that what i try to tell people. MLM not all are is a mess. Better off getting a real job but most people are unemployable or disability and looking for a get rich quick program. I could go on for days all hype training and junk out there and bad training and leaders

2 weeks later you never see your sponsors

The market is so oversaturated and flooded with junk and pre-launches not funny.

they prey on desperate people and no real training or action taken by the person

enough said.
    Last edited by Mike75065; 06-19-2012 at 02:55 AM.

i have quit these scams was in it for 2 weeks. I should of investigated it more

My fault